Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your thoughts?

6 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm writing a Zelda story that takes place in a Hyrule modeled after the eastern half of the united states with Kakariko Village now a bustling Metropolis liken to New York City, and other famous US cities like Boston, Miami, Washington D.C. having parallels in the new Hyrule. It all starts with a serial murder targeting streetwalkers (Hookers) in Kakariko City being investigated by junior detective Lucas Green :embarrassed: and that seemingly every day investigation spider webs into a cults insane plot to usher in a new world order with a resurrected Ganondorf as it's ruler.

Think of it as "Law and Order" and "C.S.I" meets "Legend of Zelda"

and look for modern characters based on classic zelda characters Lucas Green (Link), Kevin Keaton (Kafei), Lucas' girlfriend Angela Stark (Anju) as well as others.

Posted

Sounds good.

and have NONE of you heard? For shame..... Well, Let me give all of you period - of - time incarcerated people the lowdown:1. Crusnik is the leader now. 2. He/She got RIDof the 200 rupee thing. So get that the HECK out of your sigs!!!!!!!!

Posted

sounds good

Posted

That's very interesting. It gives an new twist to everything.

Posted

Back on topic from my rant....

Yeah, it does sound good. I only have ONE question. How are you going to incorporate crime busting/solving with World saving?

Posted

Back on topic from my rant....

Yeah, it does sound good. I only have ONE question. How are you going to incorporate crime busting/solving with World saving?

The killings are part of the cults plot to kill 13 women, and use their blood to bring Ganon back to life.