Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Trends

17 posts in this topic

Posted

First, it was just Mr. Triforce. I hated how he'd always post in the same type, the same colour, and ALWAYS end with "Your truly" as if this was e - mail. But now some others have been setting trends too...... I don't remember the other two's names, but one of them ALWAYS post in Green, making it barely noticable, and another ALWAYS ends his/her posts with pictures. WHY, OH WHY can't you all be normal and post like everyone else?

Then, as Crusnik Stated, there's Jo - Bengt. I, myself, don't mind it that much, but it gets quite annoying with everyone, even Jo - Bengt himself, stating: "W A T C H I N G....." Please, all of you, stop posting like this. You may see nothing wrong with it, but to me (and in the case of Jo - Bengt) and Crusnik It's AWFULLY annoying. So STOP.

Thank you for reading this post, any THOUGHTFULLNESS, not ANGER you have, and possibly your consideration of this post.

Posted

First, it was just Mr. Triforce. I hated how he'd always post in the same type, the same colour, and ALWAYS end with "Your truly" as if this was e - mail. But now some others have been setting trends too...... I don't remember the other two's names, but one of them ALWAYS post in Green, making it barely noticable, and another ALWAYS ends his/her posts with pictures. WHY, OH WHY can't you all be normal and post like everyone else?

Then, as Crusnik Stated, there's Jo - Bengt. I, myself, don't mind it that much, but it gets quite annoying with everyone, even Jo - Bengt himself, stating: "W A T C H I N G....." Please, all of you, stop posting like this. You may see nothing wrong with it, but to me (and in the case of Jo - Bengt) and Crusnik It's AWFULLY annoying. So STOP.

Thank you for reading this post, any THOUGHTFULLNESS, not ANGER you have, and possibly your consideration of this post.

Well Mr. Triforce I would have to say is one of the most polite users on the forum so I find it hard that anyone has a problem with him, even if he posts in orange, at least its readable - unlike green and such as you mentioned.

Though, as with the Jo-bengt trend, I suppose it'll die on its own, in time.

Posted

if you find the posts annoying, don't read them. It's easy.

Posted

Actually, it's: "DUN DUN DUUUUNNNNN!!!!!!"

Posted

Accutely...not what Mencia says :unsure:

You ment that....right...Malon? :embarrassed:

And I beleive what ZuZu says.... Mr. :triforce: is really cool, and orange IS legidable

And the ....WATCHING.... is kind of annoying, I would have to admit

Posted

Ok, the Jo-bengt thing is annoying, but I like Mr. :triforce: , he's very nice, and I post like this, It's legidable, and I simply like to. I like being different sometimes, what's wrong with that?

Posted

I don't remember the other two's names, but one of them ALWAYS post in Green, making it barely noticable,

Who, me?

Posted

Some people just like to format their posts, Hylian. Its no big deal, really.

On almost all sites I go on besides this, I format my posts.

I guess, you would just hate my guts it I did that here, now wouldn't you?

Even if I was one of the most polite on here you would not like me because I format posts.

Not everyone is going to change just for one person. And really, youre making a huge deal out of nothing.

Posted

Yes, I agree with Oh Noes. This is not a huge deal. However, the Jo-Bengt thing is getting old.

Posted

So what if people format their posts. For one thing, if you can't read their post, highlight it. It's not hard to do. Second, Mr. :triforce: 's posts are easy to read, and I don't find the, 'Sincerely, Mr Triforce' bit annoying one bit! As countless members have posted here, if you don't like it, don't read it.

I'm not angry, nor are a lot of members who posted here, we're just taking consideration from reading your post and stating what we think about it.

Posted

Colors are all right. Though I don't use them much, I have nothing against them... :unsure:

Now, as for Jo-Bengt....

Then, as Crusnik Stated, there's Jo - Bengt. I, myself, don't mind it that much, but it gets quite annoying with everyone, even Jo - Bengt himself, stating: "W A T C H I N G....."

Just in case you're wondering, the member Jo-Bengt is HylianForrunner.

Posted

I found some proof, but still he refused. :biggrin: (A while ago)

Jo-Bengt and "Watching" will die out, sooner than you think.

Colors, I don't care, only if it's readable.

Mr. Triforce is the most polite member I've "met". I don't have anything against his "Yours Truely", but I sometimes think: "Isn't it kind of boring?", modifying/formatting posts all the time.

Posted

Colors are all right. Though I don't use them much, I have nothing against them... :unsure:

Now, as for Jo-Bengt....

I KNEW IT!!!!!!

i was one of the ones that posted ones of the ones of evidence that HF was the one!!!!!!!

Posted

i don't have a problem with people formatting posts :huh: if it's readible then it's fine :biggrin: .

and mr.T is awesome. i don't care about "yours truley mr. triforce" one bit. it's fine. you worry to much

Posted

mr. t is very polite, and i rather enjoy the "your's truly" thing. . .