Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

9/11...

19 posts in this topic

Posted

Today,six years ago,thousands of people lost their lives in the bombing of the World Trade Center.This thread is dedicated to them.Feel free to discuss 9/11,but DO NOT say anything bad about America,because that would just be plain sick.

Posted

I only just noticed today that it was september 11... only by pure coincidence too! i was checking the time and date for a soccer game today and had to specifically look up september 11, and thats when I realised :P

Posted

Let us have a moment of silence.

Posted

that was a very sad day :cry:

Posted

What happened was sick. And very sad. But saying bad things about America is not sick. It's reasonable. I think what happen in NY was sick, but I also think how USA handled the situation was sick, if not even sicker. Think about how many American lives that has gone lost after the struggle against terror and how many innocent people from Iraq and Afghanistan that has died in this religious wars.

Posted

What happened was sick. And very sad. But saying bad things about America is not sick. It's reasonable. I think what happen in NY was sick, but I also think how USA handled the situation was sick, if not even sicker. Think about how many American lives that has gone lost after the struggle against terror and how many innocent people from Iraq and Afghanistan that has died in this religious wars.

Hmm...Well,I respect your opinion.I don't know much about the war,so I can't really say much,but for that osama dude to rub it in our faces makes me mad.Really,really,mad.It just pisses me off.

Posted

Ok. You may have a point, but I think that was a bit uncalled for. Let's jusy remember the loss instead, even though some may think Bush's actions weren't perfect.

Posted

Hard to believe it's been six years already. It doesn't seem like it's been that long.

Posted

I remember... I was homeschooled back then... me and my mom watched it for hours... she was crying and calling people and I was crying because she was crying and didn't know what was going on. It was only later that I truly realized what had happened. Tragic day indeed :cry:

Posted

im making a video dedicated to the people who lost their lives im still working on it im going to post it on youtube when its ready right now im trying to record some music on windows sound recorder but when i record it there is no music playing and im trying to figure out whats wrong

Posted

I remember that day... :cry: I was in the fourth grade. I remember my principal going over the intercom about the bombing. "Students.. just miutes ago the Twin Towers in NYC were bombed down by hijacked airplanes. Let us take a five minute silence to remember those innocent people who lost their lives...(five minutes later)...Now to honor those innocent people who lost their lives. Let us say the pledge of allegience....". Well...something like that :embarrassed: I have a good idea that is what he said. I also remember myself crying at school, and many others. When I got home, my mom was crying really bad. My dad was not crying, but he was hurt a lot (he was born and raised in NY). I also remember the hundreds of news reports that day... I distincletly remember the faces of the NY residents who where by it..the dust, the ashes. That day was the second gloomiest day of my life. To tell you the truth, I forgot that it was the anniversary of it today. I just realized something as well....we all have lived through a moment that will be in history forever. We will be able to tell our children about that day in DETAIL about it..for we have lived it. Wow...so much emotion :cry::wacko::fear:

Posted

Hmm...Well,I respect your opinion.I don't know much about the war,so I can't really say much,but for that osama dude to rub it in our faces makes me mad.Really,really,mad.It just pisses me off.

Osama Bin Laden has really screwed things up. At this point, even if he was found and killed, he would only become a martyr.

But I wont say my opinion on 9/11 because I don't want hate spam clogging up this page and my PM Inbox.

Posted

Osama Bin Laden has really screwed things up. At this point, even if he was found and killed, he would only become a martyr.

But I wont say my opinion on 9/11 because I don't want hate spam clogging up this page and my PM Inbox.

Yeah but we can't ignore him.He recently releasesd a video saying he will attack us again.You see what he did the first time...

Posted

Just let me clarify...

Today thousands of people are still suffering from the attack. How you may ask well there is emotionally, and physicaly...

When the two towers fell Poisonous gasses and Heavy Metals filled the air... (clouds of dust) well there were cancer causing gases lukemia causing gases and a lot more disease starters... Then there is the heavy metals... Well what can Heavy Metals do to you well it can damage your lungs and your body. Contained within the structres were Lead, Zinc and many others... But because of all the heavy metals and gases... they all acted as one to perform some sort of disease rusher (i forget the real name) this caused cancer to take over someone in 3 - 8 years rather than 20-30 years... Because of this thousands of people from the incident still suffer from many diseases such as Lukemia and Cancer who have recieved it faster than normal within 10 years.

Posted

I remember when this happened. I was only in first grade and the concept of death hadn't really sunk in. I had no clue that what happened had been so big. I was at my grandma's house with my mom and i remember sitting on the floor and watching the news. Hearing on the news over and over about it.....