Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm worried...About ALL of you....

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm worried now. Why?

Well, here are the main things: *Takes in deep breath lets it all out* GM seems to be addicted to his "Girlfriend". He can't seem to get enough of her. He's already missed one practice (Or not, haven't checked) and said, AND I QUOTE:

It's only ONE practice.....

Now, all of you who aware of drugs now that is the excuse druggies make. It's only:

ONE drink,

ONE smoke,

ONE sniff.

But is it EVER JUST one? No my friend. They get addicted.

I quoted that 'cuz that was more or less than what I said in this topic.

Speaking of Addicted, this leads to the other guy.

Zuzu, in particular.

From time to time, he talks about himself (and now his friends) getting drunk. I don't know what happens next: (C'mon, Zuzu, I don't think you do either) Does he get laid? Does he have....Y'know? I sure hope not. He IS supposed to be respected by the younger children of this site, and he IS a moderator....which IS a high posistion of Athority, isn't it? Then why does that attitude (besides being bossy) Not apply to him OUTSIDE Hyrule.net?

This worries me about the dark secrets of everyone else. People, PLEASE, if you do have some dark secrets, Well, If your willing to share them, post here, if not, DON'T EVER post them.

What worries me is that people who talk about others' influence(s) on other people (I.E. Swearing) don't apply that to themselves when posting something like that. Did you not THINK of this:

*Kid comes on to Hyrule.net. Sees Zuzu's post's about Drinking*

WHAT does he think next:

*Random members of forum*: "Wow, if they're big, they must now everything, so that must be COOL!!!!!!! I've gotta do THAT when I grow up!!!!" ?

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!

All of you, think of your influences, please. I'm suprised Dustin doesn't know about this......

YET

Posted

:lol:

Posted

:lol:

let's sit and laugh about this;

:laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy: :laughy:

Posted

I wouldn't laugh. He has a good point, though there aren't really anyone that I no of that are under eleven. I think Hylian may be right about this. :unsure:

Posted

omg :huh: HT this is ridiculus, every one i know has had their parents tell them tons of times about drinking,drugs,etc. they know better but most of 'em do it anyway. you know why? because they want to hurry up their growth. they think if they start drugs,BF/GF,and drinking all at the young age of 14 it will make them older and cooler. NOT from seeing somone post about it on some website

(ahem i mean glorious website)

i think i'll join you two now

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Posted

Oh come on! Don't overreact dude!

Posted

are you talking to me or HT? :huh:

Posted

HT...

Posted

Fine, fine....Think what you want. But I'm serious about this.

I hate high school teenagers. From what I hear, they do so many things. My big brother smoked Mariouana. So did my sister. They drink booze, smoke weed, have knives.....Oh, and the really emo ones shoot up schools. True, everyone's not like that, but A LOT of you are.

All of you who do that make me SICK.

Posted

Could you just leave GM alone? I think he's old enough to make he's own choices, and even if in the end it a mistake, he will learn about it.

About ZuZu. He is definitely old enough for drinking, and if he wants to get drunk, let him be. I don't really think that ZuZu is a drunk guy, he is wise in a lot of subjets, and I think some people will agree with me.

Don't get too worried, I don't think it's something to get worried at all.

If someone carries a knife, or smokes Mariouana... it's their problem. Just don't worry HT

And I'll join everyone else: :lol::lol::lol:

Posted

Fine, fine....Think what you want. But I'm serious about this.

I hate high school teenagers. From what I hear, they do so many things. My big brother smoked Mariouana. So did my sister. They drink booze, smoke weed, have knives.....Oh, and the really emo ones shoot up schools. True, everyone's not like that, but A LOT of you are.

All of you who do that make me SICK.

your big bro and sis sounds like some cool persons...

Posted

No, I will not agree or disagree on this topic. But I think the REAL question is...

What's this about me in the topic description? :huh: Because if we're talking about cool from the standpoint that it's about drugs, alcohol, vulgar language and being smooth, then I am the farthest possible thing from cool there is. :huh:

Posted

We're all worried about you G333. Your reveal way too much about your personal life on a daily bases. There are child predators out there, y'know.

That was of course sarcasm since G333 is the member that we know the least about. . .

So mysterious. . .

Posted

You may think I have an addiction - I feel I dont (though you could easily say 'thats what an addict always says!' :rolleyes:).

If it makes you feel better, the other night I got drunk was the first time in about a month, and judging by my current money situation, it wont be happening anytime soon either. I do not tell people to follow in my footsteps - when people are of legal drinking age they can responsibly decide for themselves.

plus there is alot worse things I could tell you and the forum :D (trust me on this one ;))

Though it is good to see you showing concern for your forum mates, I feel that in this case you are taking things to the very extremes of exaggeration.

And Hylian Twili I would also like to point out - there are things about Dustin you and I and the rest of the forum dont know, and I'm sure he is no saint.

Posted

yeees

and now, i shall retire with the rest of you

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: