Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Smash Bros. Melee

183 posts in this topic

Posted

Here you can go ahead and post stuff about Melee, like what character you use and your favorite stage.

I use Ganondorf, and I'm not sure why people think he stinks. Sure, he's a little slow, but I have learned to use that to my advantage and increase the precision of my timing. I'm pretty good with him, considering I can be on a team against any three level nines on Final Destination with no items and win. But I'm sure you can all do that too. :D:embarrassed:

Posted

Samus FTW, i sky bomb them to give them some damage pretty quick, then grab them with grapple beam, danging them down to ground and fire full charge charge shot, they can't avoid it and it s a KO :D

also her missils and fire explosions

Posted

Link FTW I grab them with hookshot then through them of the ledge when they make it back i sword spin them there stunned and fall to there death. :D

Posted

Does anybody know how many trophies there are in the game? I think I might have them all. (I have 278).

Posted

well the european PAL version there is 290

but its a few more in the amerikan and japanease version

Posted

i've got the pal version and i've got nearly all of them, id go check, but i can;t be bothered right now, but its 280 something...

playing on final destination with no items is SO BORING, yeeesh, melee was made with all the items and crazy worlds for a reason....

Posted

I know... it is boring. I'm just pointing out that in a plain old place with no help I can win

Posted

i beat 3 level 9s on poke floats with ice climbers, with 2 lives left and 0%...

extremely odd consdering ice climbers are one of my worser characters..

I use Link and Bowser the most though

Posted

Oh I do time, not stock. that way people can't just hide and use the c-stick. <_< (no, I don't use it when I play because it's for people who don't know the manual moves)

Posted

Oh I do time, not stock. that way people can't just hide and use the c-stick. <_< (no, I don't use it when I play because it's for people who don't know the manual moves)

I use the c-stick if i need to hit a quick smash attack, and skip the charge

Posted

They're the same speed if you use the stick or quickly smash.

Posted

I use Kirby. Float above them and use b-down to smash them off the level. Works great on sudden death matches. I also use Shiek, Falco, and on rare occasions Pikachu or Jiggleypuff. I like charries that can jump well. :D

I just can't get the hang of smash attacks, sometimes the work, sometimes they don't. <_<

Posted

My best characters are Link(both), Samus, and of course, Mario. I always pick well-balanced

characters, fits my style perfectly. :D

Posted

My second favorite character is adult Link.

(how come no one else likes Ganondorf :huh: )

Posted

My second favorite character is adult Link.

(how come no one else likes Ganondorf :huh: )

Ganondorf is one of the most powerful charries in the game. You just need to learn how to use him.