Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Super Smash Bros. Melee

183 posts in this topic

Posted

I've learned how to use him to great effect.

Posted

I suck with power characters... :embarrassed:

Posted

I've learned how to use him to great effect.

I could try and learn to use him, I just don't want to. Kirby works fine for me. Besides, I can always steal his attack with Kirby. :D

Posted

They're the same speed if you use the stick or quickly smash.

nope always some sekunds slower to use the normal and usually when you try to do it really fast you alwys press a little wrong and yuo do another attack then you intentinally would do.

so i use c stick to do fast smash attacks when needed and it never fails ;)

and no i don't use ganondorf, the worst character for me to slow, jumps porly. well his attacks are strong but they don't beat samus charge shot, it owns :D

Posted

Fox would be one of my worse characters... still haven't decided my worst.

Posted

My worst... I don't know my worst. I'm pretty bad with most of the swordsmen(Sorry Link lovers!), but I don't know if any of them are my worst.

Posted

nope always some sekunds slower to use the normal and usually when you try to do it really fast you alwys press a little wrong and yuo do another attack then you intentinally would do.

so i use c stick to do fast smash attacks when needed and it never fails ;)

and no i don't use ganondorf, the worst character for me to slow jumps porly. well his attacks are strong but they don't beat samus charge shot, it owns :D

uhh, I get my smash attacks correct 100% of the time and someone can easily block the charge shot with the shield. (Besides, you probably wouldn't get a chance to charge it if you faced me. :D ) His bad jumping is part of the timing I mentioned earlier.

And glitch matrix, Ganondorf's B attack (warlock punch) is probably the one move I barely use. it's TOO slow and by the time he could release it, someone could hit him with a fully charged smash attack.

Posted

uhh, I get my smash attacks correct 100% of the time and someone can easily block the charge shot with the shield. (Besides, you probably wouldn't get a chance to charge it if you faced me. :D ) His bad jumping is part of the timing I mentioned earlier.

And glitch matrix, Ganondorf's B attack (warlock punch) is probably the one move I barely use. it's TOO slow and by the time he could release it, someone could hit him with a fully charged smash attack.

Is that his B? I never battle him, so I guess I was confused. Sorry. :D

Posted

It's ok. :embarrassed:

Posted

well yes anyone can block it but when I play its unblockable and they are so KO

when the timing is right, right before they land or smack down on ground they are vulnerable, and when they are about to grab the edge or move up from the edge, too.

and my speciality is to grab them with grapple beam and throw them down on ground then shot charge shot and bye bye! KO!!!

Posted

My specialty is running away from the battle until all but one person has been defeated, then taking that person out. :D

Posted

CHEATER!! :P

Posted

No, It's perfectly legal. I think the word you're looking for here is "Coward".

Posted

Yup, coward. My strategy is to go with the flow depending on who i'm fighting

Posted

Sometimes I'll get into the fray. I use the coward stratagy when fighting Comps, the fray strategy for real people.