Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Zelda commercials

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Here are some old zelda comercials that I found on Youtube.

Zelda1

a different one for Zelda1

Lttp/fourswords (Japanese)

Lttp (Japanese) commercial4

Super Mario/ Zelda cereal commercial5

ZeldaII AoL (Japanese) commercial6

Funny, huh?

Posted

OMFG!!!!!! THAT IS SO WIERD AND FUNNY AT THE SAME TIME...HA HA HA :D

Posted

mmmmm....... Mario and LoZ cereal...... mmmmmmm.... *runs to Wal-Mart* They didn't have any....

They said that it doesn't exist anymore. :( So I just bought some Cheerios. :D *watches commercials while eating Cheerios* *milk sprays out of nose and ruins computer* NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! :angry:

*laughes at commercial memories* :D:D:D:P

Posted

Japan, it

Posted

Naw, ya think? What was your first clue? (I completely and totally agree with you) :blink:

Posted

Are there any Japanese members here? :blink:

Just curious... :D

Posted

Probably not...but I wanna be! *tries to run to Japan, but is stopped by the Pacific Ocean* Darn it!

Heh, my favorite is the 4th one. The dance party is just plain odd. Now I need to learn Japanese, and I'll be all set for life. :D

Posted

what is it with zelda commercials (nad most fan movies) giving zelda brown hair esshh, it's been blond in every game except the very first in which it was dark red...

Posted

I have no idea. My favorite is the first one. "Yo, it's the Legend of Zelda and it's really rad, Ganon and those monsters are pretty bad! Octoroks, Teketikes, and Leevers too, something something something, something something, you!! Go, Link, go!! Go get some!!" *wukee wukee wee* "That was awesome." "Intense."

It's just so cheesy. :embarrassed:

Posted

I'm going to make a point of memorizing the dance moves to the fourth one. That way, when my friends come over, I can turn it on and dance with it, making them stare at me like I'm insane. Oh yeah.

Posted

I memorized the lyrics to this song. The Llama Song Let me tell you, It's creepy to have such knowledge. :blink:

Posted

and what does that have to do with what we're talking about, im beginning to get the impression you're deliberately taking us off-topic...

wwonder what the twilight princess comercial will be like, if there is one..

Posted

TZ said that she wants to memorize the dance moves, and that has to do with memorizing, so I thought "hey, why not take a nice stroll down off-topic lane..."

Posted

and again?

WHat i think would be a really cool comercial would basically be entirely gameplay, showing many aspects of the game, then showing the name at the end with the symbol and it saying for wii and gamecube at the bottom...

just so the fact that it looks awesome...some more people buy it :D

Posted

im not sure if this is off-topic or not, but is there a commericial for the Wind Waker? :unsure: