Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Nsider Forums/Brawl Online

10 posts in this topic

Posted

WHY NINTENDO?!?! WHY???? The Nsider forums were a community, place, a home, .... a world. Why must you take them away from us. this is stupid they just split up the freakin community. Most Nsiders now will have to go to smaller forums such as this and we shall be seperated. Most fan based forums now are, like this one, about one game series or topic (zelda, metriod, etc.) Yeah your website sucks nintendo but why the heck did you destroy the most powerful bond that brought us Nintendo Fanboys together. No nintendo FANBASED forum will ever reach its greatness (however this one is pretty cool) WHAT THE HECK NINTENDO?!?! :angry: ALL those memories................gone...... :cry:

While I am on a role I am going to go on about Brawl. Its supposed to be the best freakin game ever and a couple days ago they announced online for it... cool right? NO!!!!!!! :angry: It is extremely limited. No voice chat, hardly any communication at all. Come on how is the wii's online ever going to be good?! And even the matches will be only normal brawl. No variety. AND WORST OF ALL!!! There is not personal record or leader board. WE will never know the best brawler! :angry: It will never have the online competition game like halo does. IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT NINTENDO, DO IT RIGHT!!!!!!1!!!1111!!!12!1!!1 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:unsure: In completely unrelated new THE FORCE: UNLEASHED WILL BE ON THE WII!!!! YEAH!!!! :joy:

Posted

Your rant is full of very good points. We should send and angry letter.

Posted

Even though I haven't been there, I'll support you! :embarrassed:

Posted

If you wanna find out who's the best Smasher, join the championships. :embarrassed:

But yeah, lots of good points there.

Posted

HALLELUJAH:

The internet collectively takes a huge sigh and/because in one fell swoop, nintendo punched many little forum 'kidzorz' in the balls.

But this could be dangerous. It was bad enough when gamefaqs and gamespot combined, but add Nsiders into it too and you'll have a collection of concentrated stupid so pure that it may actually tear a rift in the fabric of reality.

Slightly more seriously now; the Nsider forums are a total joke. Not only was it constructed poorly (I couldn't even edit my own posts), but 80% of the people there were 12 year olds making posts like "Hay u guyz think dat Isaac frm Golden Sun is going to be in SSBB? I think the chances r about 80%". Posts went by too fast (Most of it full of sheer amounts of stupidity) and it was impossible to have an intellectual discussion that lasted for more than a day. To validify my point, look at how poor, and how many smilies Hylian Jedi used in a single post. I know I'm going to be flammed, but at least you know my opinion.

Worthless piece of trash forum. I'm so glad they got rid of it. I mean, someone said that Slippy was gay, and someone else started the Slippy protection club.

SHADOW'S RACING MAMA LUIGI

There you have it, the last post ever on Nsider.

Here's another one:

Also "HAY CN I B A SAEG I WUD B A GUD SAGE I MAEK PRITTY RVIEWS AND I M VERRY M8TURE LOL!"

Now there's going to be a huge exodus of Nsider members collectively trying to make their nests in pure, unsoiled forums. Much like this one.

Posted

WHY NINTENDO?!?! WHY???? The Nsider forums were a community, place, a home, .... a world. Why must you take them away from us. this is stupid they just split up the freakin community. Most Nsiders now will have to go to smaller forums such as this and we shall be seperated. Most fan based forums now are, like this one, about one game series or topic (zelda, metriod, etc.) Yeah your website sucks nintendo but why the heck did you destroy the most powerful bond that brought us Nintendo Fanboys together. No nintendo FANBASED forum will ever reach its greatness (however this one is pretty cool) WHAT THE HECK NINTENDO?!?! :angry: ALL those memories................gone...... :cry:

While I am on a role I am going to go on about Brawl. Its supposed to be the best freakin game ever and a couple days ago they announced online for it... cool right? NO!!!!!!! :angry: It is extremely limited. No voice chat, hardly any communication at all. Come on how is the wii's online ever going to be good?! And even the matches will be only normal brawl. No variety. AND WORST OF ALL!!! There is not personal record or leader board. WE will never know the best brawler! :angry: It will never have the online competition game like halo does. IF YOU ARE GOING TO DO IT NINTENDO, DO IT RIGHT!!!!!!1!!!1111!!!12!1!!1 :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

:unsure: In completely unrelated new THE FORCE: UNLEASHED WILL BE ON THE WII!!!! YEAH!!!! :joy:

This was the BEST zelda fansite once...Then some folks like mighty deku nut screwed it up...

You have some good points,we should at least get a leaderboard.

Posted

Although I do have to say ridiculous when it came to the brawl update...

My Reason...

SmashBros.com only updates 1 new feature (character, mode, music etc.) once a day yes they have announce wi-fi play but is it the last of the updates for the wi-fi mode...? Yet with the wii's abilities you may be able to download game features modes etc. patches mods etc... for SSBB once The Development team has created them along the way... Just because they announced only 1-3 things about the Wi-Fi mode doesn't mean they will be the last... you guys are just jumping to conclusions a bit too fast... I'm not guaranteeing that there will be other features for download but i'm just making it clear. on what I think...

Posted

Slightly more seriously now; the Nsider forums are a total joke. Not only was it constructed poorly (I couldn't even edit my own posts), but 80% of the people there were 12 year olds making posts like "Hay u guyz think dat Isaac frm Golden Sun is going to be in SSBB? I think the chances r about 80%". Posts went by too fast (Most of it full of sheer amounts of stupidity) and it was impossible to have an intellectual discussion that lasted for more than a day. To validify my point, look at how poor, and how many smilies Hylian Jedi used in a single post. I know I'm going to be flammed, but at least you know my opinion.

Excuse me? But not all 12 year olds are like that. Take me for example.

At least I have more than an ounce of maturity about me, and have enough brains to make a descipherable sentance.

Take a look at some of my posts, even my graphics shop. And its plain to see, that not all twelve year olds have no common sense, or grammatical skills.

Other than that, Hylian Jedi did have alot of good points.

But you have to remember that the game is still in development and stuff still can be changed.

Heres my own little rant about SSBB. Personally, I think it has way too many things crammed into it. Such as, the jump bounce technique, these trophy things that act like Poke' Balls, the addition of My music disks found in game and such. All together, one would think that things are majorly confusing. But, I could be wrong. SSBM turned out fine, and it was pretty confusing at first.

Posted

Quite a few good points you have there, Hylian Jedi. :)

However, this IS the first time Nintendo tries out it's online capablities on a main console. It's online capabilities will only get better with time...

Posted

Oh Noes, I was giving you an example of the immaturity of the people, not an over-simplified outlook on the age-group.

Though from the poor way in which I phrased it, it could easily be misinterpreted.