Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

God damn Deer!!!!!!!

14 posts in this topic

Posted

I was on my way home from doing my laundry. I was driving down a very dimly lit stretch of road, luckily I was going the speed limit because who should run out in front of me a female white tail deer which is common here in New England. This thing scared the shyt out of me. If I had been going a little bit faster i would of collided with it. I had to pull over and let my heart rate calm. I'm still shaking. I HATE deer!!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Easy solution to cope with your hatred of deer:Shoot them.

lol jk.

Posted

I rarely see deer where I live, but sometimes I will see one in my backyard early in the morning.

Posted

well in Australia you got kangaroo's. they are bigger and have alot muscle than deer, they can do alot of damage to your car. :P

lucky you didnt hit it though.

Posted

well in Australia you got kangaroo's. they are bigger and have alot muscle than deer, they can do alot of damage to your car. :P

lucky you didnt hit it though.

Yeah, I hear that the Kangaroo is a pest, but don't count out a deer especially a full grown male white tail they get pretty big and heavy with antlers to boot. People get killed hitting them, this one was a female.

Posted

This following video kinda relates to what Zuzu was talking about teh kangaroos... it's 8 minutes feel free to watch it all otherwise just wait for the first 1 minute LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DkQ5LNa8pSg

Posted

Hitting those can do major damage to your car. Youre lucky you didnt hit it.

Deer are everywhere in Nevada where I live. They'll be in my front yard alot of times in the spring.

And nice video, Tappy. xP

Posted

Yeah Kangaroo Jack, that movie got a bad rap. I loved it, when people saw him talking in the trailer they were probably turned off not knowing that it was a delusion of Jerry O'Connells character being out in the hot desert.

Posted

Easy solution to cope with your hatred of deer:Shoot them.

lol jk.

lol great comment, i just shot an Antelope a few weeks ago it was great

Posted

lol great comment, i just shot an Antelope a few weeks ago it was great

Wait a minute! You freakin' ate it?

Posted

Wait a minute! You freakin' ate it?

Either he did :huh:, or he said it was great shooting it.

But yeah if you did eat it...

You freakin' ate it!?!?!

Posted

I was on my way home from doing my laundry. I was driving down a very dimly lit stretch of road, luckily I was going the speed limit because who should run out in front of me a female white tail deer which is common here in New England. This thing scared the shyt out of me. If I had been going a little bit faster i would of collided with it. I had to pull over and let my heart rate calm. I'm still shaking. I HATE deer!!!!!!!!!!

but deer are so fluffy and cuuuuuuuuute! :wacko:

Posted

a deer ran right over my dad's car once... it was just odd... scary infact just watching the deer dart right at you and run over... you... usually it's the car doing the running over.

Posted

Ugh, deer can be very annoying.