Followers 0

Got a DS Lite

64 posts in this topic

Posted

Indeed.

Posted

i agree as well

Posted

I once didn't play my GCN Animal crossing for a looooong time, then the town was overrun with weeds. But then my brother found the ghost dude and he asked him to pick the weeds so it all turned out OK.

Posted

*narrows eyes* What ghost dude?

Posted

I think his name's Wisp, he's there mostly Friday nights, late at night. Where he is changes every time. After you talk to him, you need to find 5 sprites before morning, then give them to him. He'll give you a list of things he could do for you, choose one.

Posted

Last night I shot down Gulliver's ( an alein ) spaceship. He was VERY freindly and sent me on a quest to find the missing parts of his spaceship ( I wonder if he knows I'M the one that shot it down in the first place ). He asked me if I knew how a flag got one the moon then told me he was leaving early the next morning and that he wanted me there to say goodbye. Unfourtanitly, I was up so late helping him find the missing parts of his spaceship, that I overslept and missed his take off. In the end all I got was a mermaid statue, but it was well worth the experience. :D

Posted

You should get Tetris DS. I tried a Demo and It's really fun.

Plus, If you truly like Zelda, you should get Phantom Hourglass when it comes out (Don't know when, NP hasn't stated yet, i think).

Wait a minute. TP'S FINALLY OUT?!

Posted

Of course Dustin truly likes Zelda, he DID create a site ( The one your at, ) completely based on it afterall.

Posted

No, TP isn't out. If it was, I'd ditch the internet and run to the store this very minute.

Posted

I don't think any of us would be one the internet.

Posted

Well anyway....I am about to tell you a story filled with both happiness and saddness.

One day, I was having a good day on Wi-fi with Metroid. :D Then the phone rang, and I quickly closed my DS. A piece of the hinge flew off. :( I found that I didn't notice much problems with it, though I of course knew that it was broken. It still worked almost perfectly. :D Then, about a month later, I was playing, and I think I dropped it or something, and the other hinge broke. The top screen wouldn't stay in that fixed position where you can click it back a little more. (if you own one you might know what I'm talking about) :( Then I had an idea. I could use super glue to fix one of the hinges.... :D ....But we were out of glue. :( I found some Gorilla Glue though. :D It read "Toughest glue on planet Earth. Good for ceramics, metals, woods, and much more." It said nothing about plastic. :( But I tried it anyway. :D I held the hinge in place with the glue on it for what seemed like an eternity. It didn't seem like it was working. So I held it together some way with toothpicks, and eventually the glue dried. It had worked. :D But now there is a yellow line of Gorilla Glue on the hinge. This is why I want a Lite. Because my DS is broken. A little. But this has hurt its resale value dramatically. Maybe if I have money left over from the Wii I will get one.

*Note: This is currently my longest post, and it has no grammar mistakes. Go me.* *Another note: I would have used more emoticons, but I already exceeded the limit.*

Posted

You should of wrote it in all caps.

Posted

We all know that PZ or someone would've edited it then....and I can't afford for them to get angry at me again.....(no, seriously. I only got like twenty bucks on me.*opens wallet, sees puff of smoke come out, coughs*)

Posted

nah, i'll leave that to my grandma to get

That reminds me so much of this thing in Monty Python about gangs of Evil Grannies.

Posted

Whatever... I don't buy Nintendo stuff anymore, since my evil mum won't let me.