Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Having an Internal Conflict....

13 posts in this topic

Posted

One of my best friends is really good with girls, and is usually right out them. However, sometimes he always jokes around with me about some hot girl liking me. Obviously, I always laugh at him and say, "Sure, bob." :tongue: However, this time he seems serious about telling me about this one girl in band. He says that she likes me, and has a huge crush on me, but I have my doubts. Chris (my friend), usually fools around like this, so I kinda don't believe him, but on the other hand, I could be killing a girl from the inside just making her wait for me to ask her out. And she's cute, too. :embarrassed:

Even if she does like me, I kinda don't want a gf at the moment... too much stuff gong on in my life, and I dont want to drag her into it. Any advice you guys have to give? I'm extremely confused.... :wacko:

Posted

Ask her if she liked you, and tell her that your friend told you that she liked you.

Posted

No then she will feel people are talking about her behind her back.

Don't believe your friend, but get to know her yourself and judge for yourself what she thinks of you.

Posted

I would wait a just little while and see what happens. Is she nice to you? Like polite, says hello to you, all that jazz? If so, there's a good chance she thinks you're cute. But wait a little while. Don't do anything to sudden or supicious though.

Posted

No then she will feel people are talking about her behind her back.

I think you're right about that one.

I'm just going to spend a little more time with her, and get to know her better. After all, I've only known her for a month. I always date people I know pretty well and have known for a while. :)

Thanks, everyone. :D

A mod can close this if they wish. I already got very good responses from you guys. :)

Posted

I know! Walk up to her and say, "Hi! My friend Chris (is that his name? not part of dialouge) wanted to know if you wanted to go to the movies and maybe get some churros afterwards." and wait for the slap (your friend of course, not you) this won't help in the least bit, but it would be funny :mellow:

Posted

I know! Walk up to her and say, "Hi! My friend Chris (is that his name? not part of dialouge) wanted to know if you wanted to go to the movies and maybe get some churros afterwards." and wait for the slap (your friend of course, not you) this won't help in the least bit, but it would be funny :mellow:

lol, that would be hilarious! :D

Anyway, I talk to her today during band practice just about an hour ago. I told her if she wanted to hangout tomorrow during lunch, and she accepted. This is my chance to start getting to know her. :)

I have no iea what we'll be talking about... :embarrassed: but I know I should start a topic on something like music. She has similar music taste like myself, so maybe that can be an icebreaker...

Posted

ahh music :D great topic to talk about.. just be sure not to say her favourite band sucks.. even if they do :D

not a good way to start to get to know some one.

Posted

ahh music :D great topic to talk about.. just be sure not to say her favourite band sucks.. even if they do :D

not a good way to start to get to know some one.

that's why I never get any girls... I have weird sence of music...

Posted

Yeah, here's a tip, don't say something a girl likes sucks, because we take it like you're saying, that we suck. I don't know why we think like that, it's just kinda automatic...

Posted

lol. Today, I hung out with her for a while. Things went smoother than I expected, actually. :) The music topic seemed to work out great. She and I both share love for Rock/Metal music. She also introduced me to a band called "Eyes Set to Kill". I think they rock. :D It's like a mix between metal and hard rock. After that, we just talked about some of our friends (in a good way). Then the bell rang, lol. :embarrassed:

Posted

Awesome! Keep it up! :thumbup:

Posted

lol, that would be hilarious! :D

indeed it would. if you do that, please video tape. I shall provide condiments such as popcorn and soda, you shall provide entertainment (the video tape of your freind getting slapped), and we have ourselves a party! :joy: