Well, My Day Was Wonderful

32 posts in this topic

Posted

It was my friends B-day today right? well 2 of his guests couldn't come so it was only me him and and my other friend(girl), we all go to the same school. Ok I'm too mad to write in discripsion, so to sum it all up:

My gal friend was being a b***h, she told my guy friend who used to like me, but I didn't like him, my crush, AFTER SWEARING TO SRECRETCY! THEY BOTH ATTACKED WITH NO END, THE GIFT I GOT MY GUY FRIEND HE GOT YESTERDAY, I WAS JIPPED FOR A USED GAME AT THE STORE($20 BUCKS!!!!!), I BROUGHT ALL THIS STUFF THAT HE ASKED ME TO BRING AND WE DIDN'T EVEN USE IT!!! I LEFT MY COMICS AT HIS HOUSE, AND NOW I'M CRYING BECAUSE MY DAD CUSSED ME OUT FOR NO GOOD REASON!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT HAPPENED TODAY WAS THAT I FOUNF OUT THAT MY 2 BEST FRIENDS ARE DATING!

:cry::cry:

Posted

Aww. :cry: *gives comforting pat on back* I'm sorry your day went like that, a similiar thing happened to me last year, it was a nightmare.

And your dad cussed at you for no reason? I find that a little weird, you sure he didn't have a reason? But y'know, I'm sure this thing'll blow over soon, it did for me, it'll do the same for you. *reasurring smile*

Posted

THE ONLY GOOD THING THAT HAPPENED TODAY WAS THAT I FOUNF OUT THAT MY 2 BEST FRIENDS ARE DATING!

that's a good thing?

Did they attack with no end right in front of you? Cuz if they did, and let us just pretend i'm you, I would have

first, beat their spleen to a pulp.

second, blend in the pulped spleen with some carrots and strawberrys, then feed it to them.

third, pull out pull out Thor's hammer, neptune's trident, zeus's thunderbolts, buddah's ears, God's beard, and Allah's. . .

allahness and smash them repeatedly with them all.

fourth, (yes, there's a fourth) help them off the ground, appologise, and then take em' to starbucks for a caramel latte.

:D pretty well thought out plan huh?

Posted

Well, if it helps you feel any better, I got stung by a bee for the first time yesterday, got pelted with sand, and ran one of my worst 5k's ever because I didn't have time to stretch. So you aren't the only one who had a bad day.

Posted

Wow! I'm sorry you've had a bad day. That must suck....

Posted

I feel a little better today...I had to vent that out, and yes my friends dating is awesome! I always wanted them to be together, they are perfect! And now my guy friend will stop bothering me about why I don't like him like him. But, I still can't get over my dad cussing me out... :cry:

Posted

But, I still can't get over my dad cussing me out... :cry:

Give yourself some time and you'll feel better with that too.

You can go and talk to him if you really don't know why he cuss you

Posted

:cry::cry:

lol,it's always funny to find out that two of your best friends are dating.Sorry your day sucked,Cat Girl.

Posted

I'm sorry Cat Girl.

Posted

wow that sucks :cry: i've had some horrible times too. so your not the only one :biggrin:

Posted

That sucks. Ya need a hug?

BACK AWAY, ALL OF YOU WHO CAN'T STAND INTER - SPECIES ROMANCE!!!!!!!!! *Comforts her*

Posted

Can I give you a hug?I can hug WAY better than HT can...

Posted

:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Are you fighting over me or something?

Posted

:embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed::embarrassed:

Are you fighting over me or something?

'punches HT in the face and shoves him into a wall,and continues to punch him'

What?No,not at all.

Posted

*Runs up behind him with a Knife* DIIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!! *Removes his helmet and stabs him in the brain*