Well, My Day Was Wonderful

32 posts in this topic

Posted

*Runs up behind him with a Knife* DIIIIIIIEEEE!!!!!!! *Removes his helmet and stabs him in the brain*

Dude,you're in front of me.Even worse,you're in a wall.Even worse,I'm beating the crap out of you.It's impossible to sneak up behind someone in a situation like that.

Posted

Me: :embarrassed:

Marissa: Shouldn't you do something?

Me: *nods* uh..guys? guys? *guys ignore me*

Marissa: I KNOW you can be louder than that!

Me: Well excuse me! My throat is SORE!

Marissa: I find that hard to believe!

Me: You are such a-*tackled by Marissa*

*both gils fighting*

Chris: *backs away slowly*

Rick: :embarrassed: We should do something...Chris?*turs to see Chris stil backing away* GIRLS! GUYS! *everyone stops fighting and turs to Rick* Back on Topic please?

Posted

Dude,you're in front of me.Even worse,you're in a wall.Even worse,I'm beating the crap out of you.It's impossible to sneak up behind someone in a situation like that.

actually, We're really just on computers at our houses or some other place that has a computer or mac or device that allows you on the internet, posting about us trying to kill each other.

Posted

are you implting that you actually want to fight? Since i am your god, i can do what ever i want, as well as give waaaaaaaaaaaaay better hugs than HF and HT combined. time to die.

Posted

are you implting that you actually want to fight? Since i am your god, i can do what ever i want, as well as give waaaaaaaaaaaaay better hugs than HF and HT combined. time to die.

a god?Pah!Don't make me laugh,VH.Now...[a hellish red aura appears around me,which grows and grows,until it is 100 yards around me.I pull out my sword,and the aura turns to green]I'm going to kill you.

Posted

*everyone starts charging at each other* *I run it the middle and everyone starts stopping*

What the Heck guys?! I've never had guys fight over me, let alone like this, why are you fighting over ME, of all people?

Posted

SCRATCH "OVER YOU" I'M JUST FIGHTING 'CUZ HE ATTACKED ME!!!!!!!!!

Posted

Ugh...

*erases everyone else's memories about the fight ever happening*

Hi guys, I'm doing better today, I just have to clean my room. bleh....(post 600 W00T!)

Posted

'kills VH and HT'

I win!Um...What was that about the memory thing?I remember everything perfectly,from the argument over who hugs better,to me kicking HT's ass.

Posted

*everyone starts charging at each other* *I run it the middle and everyone starts stopping*

What the Heck guys?! I've never had guys fight over me, let alone like this, why are you fighting over ME, of all people?

wait, that first sentence gave me an idea, why don't we just kill cat girl that way there'd be no one to fight over.

Posted

wait, that first sentence gave me an idea, why don't we just kill cat girl that way there'd be no one to fight over.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

'stops VH with a single blow'

Posted

*explosion of black and red mist blow every one into the wall* STOP IT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *every one goes quiet* *uses force to strangel HT,HF,and VH* there *puts every one back on topic*

geeze louise :( HF..you disapoint me..HT..your just weird..VH..you shouldn't have interveined :(

well im glad your life straightend itself out :)

Posted

hey, alls i said was i could kill HT, and that i could hug way better than both of them

Posted

GUYS STOP IT NOW! YOU DON'T WANNA MAKE ME MAD, DO YOU?!

And thanks Dark One. :biggrin:

Posted

no prob *slams HF into the wall* sit down!!!