Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OH. MY. GOD.

60 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay, so heres my story starting from Friday. So, me and my friend were on the bus, going home from school. We were sitting down in front of these two preppy kids, and I knew one of them from my math class. I hadnt ever talked to her though. Me and my buddy were listening to our ipods and the girl from math said "Hi". I replied "Hello" back to her.

A few minutes later, both of the girls behind us were talking about us. So they tapped us on the shoulders, constanly trying to get our attention. They finally got our attention, and they started cussing us out and saying stuff about us. So we just ignored them, and turned up our ipods so we couldnt hear them.

We got to our stop, and I went back to my house. The rest of the day went by, and on Saturday morning, I ran my hand through my hair. And just what do I find? Gum. A whole shite load of it too. The rest of my saturday consisted of my hair being slathered in peanut butter, and lots of shampooing and conditioning. Woo. What a fun weekend Im having. And I bet you anything that it was those two behind us that day.

I never did anything to them anyways. And the fact that they were preps, or in other words, popular, snotty brats who think the whole world revolves around them. They think that they can get away with anything because they are pretty and everyone should treat them like a princess. Well, a pretty face isnt everthing, now is it? Once the school gets word of this, they are going to get whats coming to them. Its a good thing that my school doesnt have tolerance for these kinds of things.

Posted

Okay, so heres my story starting from Friday. So, me and my friend were on the bus, going home from school. We were sitting down in front of these two preppy kids, and I knew one of them from my math class. I hadnt ever talked to her though. Me and my buddy were listening to our ipods and the girl from math said "Hi". I replied "Hello" back to her.

A few minutes later, both of the girls behind us were talking about us. So they tapped us on the shoulders, constanly trying to get our attention. They finally got our attention, and they started cussing us out and saying stuff about us. So we just ignored them, and turned up our ipods so we couldnt hear them.

We got to our stop, and I went back to my house. The rest of the day went by, and on Saturday morning, I ran my hand through my hair. And just what do I find? Gum. A whole shite load of it too. The rest of my saturday consisted of my hair being slathered in peanut butter, and lots of shampooing and conditioning. Woo. What a fun weekend Im having. And I bet you anything that it was those two behind us that day.

I never did anything to them anyways. And the fact that they were preps, or in other words, popular, snotty brats who think the whole world revolves around them. They think that they can get away with anything because they are pretty and everyone should treat them like a princess. Well, a pretty face isnt everthing, now is it? Once the school gets word of this, they are going to get whats coming to them. Its a good thing that my school doesnt have tolerance for these kinds of things.

Yeah,preps are complete assholes.I'm sorry this happened to you,I used to be picked on by preps all the time,now I'm left alone for the most part.

Posted

Wow, that really sucks, jees I hate snobby people like that! :angry: Almost the exact same thing happeneed to me in Gr 6 (worst year ever for me).

When stuff like this happened, my friend Dallas would always say (to cheer me up): 'They did that to you? Thats it, I'm gonna go ninja on their butts!' Lol, she was a pretty huge fan of Naruto. xD But seriously, the school will catch wind of it soon, *another reasurring smile*

Posted

Wow that sucks. I'm so sorry.

There aren't really labels in my small town school.

I think your doing the right thing though.

Posted

beat the sh** out of 'em :biggrin: JK my sister likes to string her gum all over her fingers and make crazy designs and once she got her whole head covered in gum.she had to get her hair cut past her shoulders :embarrassed:

my friend ryan always has troubles talking to this girl he likes and a stupid preppy b**** walked up and started holding her throat saying "CHOKE! CHOKE! CHOKE!" i started walking up to them and he would have cryed probly but the girl he likes socked her in the stomach :joy: it was freakin' awesome! all the preppy girls friends ran up and carried her off like she was their queen :P they're fu***** retards! :angry:

Posted

That sucks. I HATE preps :redhot: . I went through that for a while, but I'm not botherd by anyone any more. I was known as the perfect student, my teachers loved me, I always got good grades, and I NEVER broke rules. Well, of course, people make fun of me, mostly preps. One day I walked outside, and a prep with some of her friends threw something at me. "Hey, think you can do my homework, four-eyes?" The 'leader' said. I walked up to her and said "Ok, of course, Oh is that Brian with his shirt off?!" They all looked and I socked her in the face, she fell on the ground, I think her nose was bleeding."Now stop being such a beyotch!" I yelled at her and walked around her :evil: . I've been respected since. I have a bad temper...

Posted

They all looked and I socked her in the face, she fell on the ground, I think her nose was bleeding."Now stop being such a beyotch!" I yelled at her and walked around her :evil: . I've been respected since. I have a bad temper...

Oh my! You do have a bad temper!

I only get respect because I can say bad things when I'm mad... If someone's pissing me off, I just say hurtfull truths to them :embarrassed: I don't like to get mad... because of how I am when I do.

Now, Oh Noes, that sucks! I hope everything will get fine soon enough. Those things really suck and makes people angry, and preps are annoying. But these things eventually dissapear, I think :embarrassed:

just put a smile upon your face! And laugh at them! :biggrin:

Posted

Ouch. Preps are evil. (I think they're secret aliens plotting world domination through their tyrantical control of school people. See, they brainwash all the popular people to do their bidding and eventually their army will be complete. I know of these secrets however... :unsure:NONPOPULAR PEOPLE!!! UNITE!!!)

Posted

Thanks guys, for your kind words. But, everthing is gonna work out now! :D The office had me file a 'Student Statement' thing, and its going straight to the Principal. And another thing is, that there was gum in my friends hair too. D: She had to file a Statement, too. I dont think they'll be too happy with me. x3

And nice job Cat Girl, for socking that prep in the face. They all deserve that. :]

Hah, Nonpopular people unite. xD It reminds me of that 'Memaid Man And Barnicle Boy, UNITE!' thing.

Posted

Lol. Spongebob's funny! :D

Posted

beat the sh** out of 'em :biggrin: JK my sister likes to string her gum all over her fingers and make crazy designs and once she got her whole head covered in gum.she had to get her hair cut past her shoulders :embarrassed:

my friend ryan always has troubles talking to this girl he likes and a stupid preppy b**** walked up and started holding her throat saying "CHOKE! CHOKE! CHOKE!" i started walking up to them and he would have cryed probly but the girl he likes socked her in the stomach :joy: it was freakin' awesome! all the preppy girls friends ran up and carried her off like she was their queen :P they're fu***** retards! :angry:

LMAO!! Thats one of the coolest things I've ever heard. Ever. Good for your friend's crush.

Posted

Thanks guys, for your kind words. But, everthing is gonna work out now! :D The office had me file a 'Student Statement' thing, and its going straight to the Principal. And another thing is, that there was gum in my friends hair too. D: She had to file a Statement, too. I dont think they'll be too happy with me. x3

Hah, Nonpopular people unite. xD It reminds me of that 'Memaid Man And Barnicle Boy, UNITE!' thing.

Thats awesome! Well, those damn preps got what they deserved, and you got to file a student statement thing lol. ^^

And rofl I remember those Mermaid Man and Barnacle boy episodes, I used to watch Spongebob all the time. Rofl Mermaid Man, 'EVIIIILLL!!!'

Posted

EVIIIIILLL, EVIIIILL, EVIIIIIL POPULAR CHILDREN! D: EVIIILLLL!

Har har to them. [:< Its unfortunate that they're such mean people. It wont get them far in life at all.

I pity them. But at the same time, I laugh in their faces.

Posted

:fear:

i'm a prep

I kid, I kid, i make a joke, i make a funny. :mellow:

Posted

:fear:
i'm a prep

I kid, I kid, i make a joke, i make a funny. :mellow:

SHUN THE POPULAR! SHUUUNNN...... D:<

Wait...Arent you a man? >> Men cant be preps. Or can they?