Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

OH. MY. GOD.

60 posts in this topic

Posted

That really sucks.I hate preps.We should start some kind of anti-prep movement or something.

Posted

DOWN WITH PREPS!!!!!!! *takes out shotgun* DIE!!!

Posted

Woot! Go you people. That's awesome.

Well, I'm a girl, but I'm kinda tall and stocky, very squarish built. So, when most bolder, younger kids that want to piss me off, I just have to stand up. They either run away or they keep up their "I can take you on" face but start to back away. If they keep pissing me off, I get them in an armlock. Works for me. But then most of the time they start to cry. Beh.

I'm not the "popular" kind of person, but I don't know anyone that hates/dislikes me. I know everyone, and they know me. We have a tiny school, prep-grade seven.

I'm the class nerd though. I'm smart, and play three instruments and such.

*flees before she can be shunned*

Slap in the face: you are downright cobceded.

Posted

well your mean :P

Posted

Owie... slaps hurt.

Posted

Threre are girls like that at my school but insted of cuss at me they hit me :angry::cry:

Posted

That sucks. I HATE preps :redhot: . I went through that for a while, but I'm not botherd by anyone any more. I was known as the perfect student, my teachers loved me, I always got good grades, and I NEVER broke rules. Well, of course, people make fun of me, mostly preps. One day I walked outside, and a prep with some of her friends threw something at me. "Hey, think you can do my homework, four-eyes?" The 'leader' said. I walked up to her and said "Ok, of course, Oh is that Brian with his shirt off?!" They all looked and I socked her in the face, she fell on the ground, I think her nose was bleeding."Now stop being such a beyotch!" I yelled at her and walked around her :evil: . I've been respected since. I have a bad temper...

...i wish i had enough mucle to actually hurt someone*coughKenithLeeUllandalcough*

of course, i he just managed to push me too far... (whenever i'm 'fake fighting' with friends, if they hit me hard or some thing i go insane, and i swear that my blood becomes mostly adrenaline, so i would kill them all....)

anyway... PREPS SHOULD ALL DIE!

(AND WHILE I"M AT IT, PREP LIKE JOCKS!)

Posted

Bleh. You have NO IDEA how annoying preps are at my school. This is basically my day.

Walk inside.

Get hit.

Sit at desk.

Get hit.

Make somebody sit on my shoe. (I have VERY hard shoes)

Get hit.

Go out for lunch.

Get hit.

Go back inside.

Get hit.

Do work.

Get hit.

Walk out the door.

Get hit.

That's it.

I get hit every day.

So at the end of school once, I hit them back.

HARD. :angry:

Posted

down with preps jocks and gangster wanabes

im in karate and have connections in my school so im in good standing but there are the reily bold kids that are jerks too all but there group

ps im kinda nerdy

Posted

in reply to ^:

if i had a [insert any type of medieval weaponry here] i could fix my problems...

Perhaps taking karate would be a good idea for us all.

P.S. Me 2

Posted

all of hyrule.net should take karate and wage war on preps!

Posted

LOL, yeah. But...I think I'm good, punching that prep in the face worked for me. She told everyone she fell down when they asked about her nose... :evil:

Posted

LOL, yeah. But...I think I'm good, punching that prep in the face worked for me. She told everyone she fell down when they asked about her nose... :evil:

ROFL. typical prep

Posted

Lol, I remember that...did Brian really have his shirt off? :wub:

Posted

Lol, I remember that...did Brian really have his shirt off? :wub:

*sigh* you're an idiot.