Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Princess 2-disk game

85 posts in this topic

Posted

if it's true then you could skip the first part of the game by playing the second disk >_<

that would be very strange..

Do you think Nintendo is stupid huh?

Posted

I wouldn't mind one or two disks. Either way we're getting what we've been waiting for forever. And if it is two disks, knowing Nintendo's total super special awsome amazingness, they'll find a way to make it not interfere at all with game play or revisiting areas.

Posted

i reakon if there is a 2nd disk. on the 2nd 1 it wouldnt have all the monsters u would have killed and the bosses... etc if u know wat i mean...

Posted

For some reason I just can't picture 2 disks for it. I mean it's probably not going to be that long!

Posted

alright i shouldnt have to say this but ill go ahead and just do it... numerous websites are saying that it will take 45 minutes to get from one end of hyrule to the other on horse back.... naturally that woiuld imply that this game is freakin huge...... for the gamecube version (assuming that you all can get your hands on it, due to gamestop's recent recall on the reserves) it is quits safe to say that it is at least on two disk, but i maximum of 3.... as for the wii, i think (keyword, "think") due to being on a dvd, will be only on a single disk, possibly two..... but i dont see why the would have to do two though for the wii, cause the could just put like the upgrades online to conserve space on the disk.....

Posted

This will probably be for the GameCube version. But the Wii's disks will be much more bigger in data. So the Wii will have no problem.

Posted

Well, i am not going to gamestop right now, because I ordered it a looooong time ago for GC,...though now I KNOW i'm getting a wii, but I am not going, because I dont want them to force me to use my credit on something else.......Still getting a wii, so any way the wind blows, doesnt really matter to me~~~Farokh Bulsara AKA Freddy Mercury

Posted

i doubt it is gonna be on two discs, there are like three gamecube games with 2 discs and they are just bonuses.

Posted

Well, we will have to see who is right, and who is wrong.

Posted

Zelda is not the kind of game you play on multiple disks