Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Princess 2-disk game

85 posts in this topic

Posted

Ok well this is a game that is going to contain countless numbers of puzzles, and usually the smarter you are the quicker you will figure them out. Meaning the game wont be as long for you, but on the other hand if youre slower at figuring things out or even try to look more indeppth in the problem than it really is will only mean the game will be longer for you.

Posted

yes it depedns, but they did say 100 hours if you don;t get consderably stuck somewhere and that was a while ago so in the end it should boil down to 100 hours MINIMUM

Posted

(4th post)

Morrowind was HUGE and MASSIVE but they still managed to fit it into one disk......and that's like a year or two of game-play

Posted

:blink: I know a guy who said that It took him 90 hours to beat tales of symphonia. I think it depends on the person to plays the game. Heck, It took me only a day and a half to beat a game. But I forget which one it was. :huh: I'm not lying ...

harry potter and the chamber of secrets? i beated the game in about 14 hours, long and boring housr... becuse that game sucked... and for GBA it was even more boring

Posted

I think all HP games suck bad-ass... But Twilight Princess on two dics? When I heard it I thought I was dreaming... AWESOME!!! Compared to LOZ:TP, Harry Potter games are a disgrace to humanity. I mean; Twilight Princess isn't even released and more people talk about it than those stupid Harry Potter games!

Posted

more people talk about twilight princess these days than ocarina of time, doesn;t mean it'll be a better game, although actually, it probabbly will be....

Posted

*gasps in horror and hides her Oot* Well, heck, I bet people have even stopped talking about N64 too. What a shame. *shakes her head and stares at her GBA* I once played a Harry Potter Game. Got tired of it in the first five minutes that I started playing it. Thank goodness it wasn't mine ...

Posted

i've played a lot of games since OoT

Posted

Yeah, me 2, I think Super Smash rocks and... er... Well, I like Age of Mythology a lot...! But OoT is just great fun. You don't have to follow the exact storyline and just ride around on Epona for a while or go fishing. That's what makes it better than Majora's Mask, you have time pressure in MM the whole game and that's annoying.

Posted

i don;t normally delete posts, just shout at the author, but that last one was just arrogant and pointless, im talking to you link64

so this is your first warning, next warning gets you a 24 hour suspension, which then leads to more suspensions and a permenant ban...

Posted

What did he say then??? :blink:

Posted

something along the lines of "i've completed ocarina of time so bow down to me not zelda"

back on topic, Miyamoto himself said that twilight princess would probabbly be a 2-disk game, although that would've been in relation to the gamecube version, but it's extremely unlikely the wii version will need 2 disks, down to the much extra space on the duel layered dvds

Posted

Owk... Why would anyone say that..?

But back on the two disk topic, I guess I like a one-disK version better so you won't have to switch disks... I mean, where would you have to switch??? Maybe when you enter a different terrain or something but that'd be VERY annoying...

I've played Final Fantasy on a friend's Playstation and it was about 10 or eleven disks or something... doesn't matter but what the point is... When you got into a next stage or something, you had to switch a disk... But LOZ doesn't really have stages because you don't have to follow the storyline all the time... WHEN do you have to switch a disk then???

Posted

as i've said before, i think the most sensible place to have the switch would be in the twilight

Posted

Two disks for Gamecube...SWEET!!! :D Of course, I don't know which version my dad pre-ordered, but...whatever. I say that's cool, because then it most likely means that it's a pretty massive game. Huzzah!