Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Twilight Princess 2-disk game

85 posts in this topic

Posted

So... When you get into the twilight... But what if you have to switch between the two and-... Never mind me... :embarrassed: I'm just more into the Wii version... Although it IS pretty cool that it's so big that it has to be fit on two disks... *Drools* I just can't wait...

Posted (edited)

Two disks?! *drool* It's a dream come true in my book...but it would most likely be on one disk for the Wii, since it's a much more advanced system. I mean, come on, I saw a video of somebody SWINGING THEIR CONTROLLER to swing the sword in TP. :D Off topic....but still....YAY!!! :embarrassed:

one disk fer the wii sounds rite since it uses 8.5 GB dual-layered DVDs.

also as far as the soword swinging goes well read this {don't blame me i'm only stating the facts [i morn too]}

Q. Can you explain why you decided not to have basic sword functions controlled by swinging the Wii remote?

A. It seems like a natural fit, but as we all know Link has to swing his sword a lot. This could get tiring for players after many hours. We didn

Edited by gingerlink (see edit history)

Posted

i've edited so it works now, although nobody was talking about it so there was really no need to post it here...

Posted

Jeez, to bad they won't make the moves controlled by swinging the remote... It could be tiring, yes, but for a lot of American people (Hey, I only mean the fat ones, so don't go al angry on me you Americans around here :embarrassed: ) it would be good if they did a little work-out once in a while! Although it's only your arms that are moving... :P

Posted

No offense Hillshun, but based on the fact that I posted what you quoted waaay back on June 21, I already figured that stuff out. :P

Posted (edited)

yah but not every one has

BTW thanks gingerlink

Edited by Princess_Zelda (see edit history)

Posted

Doesnt matter, we can just leave it at that.

Posted

Okidoki! *Slaps herself in tha face* DO NOT MAKE MARIO-SOUNDS TEAL!!!

Sorry...

Posted

0.o....

Posted

Don't mind me, I was just trying to raise myself right...

Posted

I personally think it won't be on 2 disks, I doesn't seem right for a Zelda game.

I dout it will be 2 discs. Highly unlikely. Sutaru iwata would have anounced it by now. It is coming out soon

so we should have known by now. And your all right. If they make it on 2 discs it needs to be another land on the second one. I also think that the Wii disc has more data on it. Its biger than the GCN disc.

I is also possible that the GCN version is 2 discs but I don't think so.

Posted

:P Just 'cause you think it, doesn't mean you know it. It's anyone's guess what they plan to do.

Posted

well Miyamoto himself said that it MIGHT need two disks, so it could go either way, i'd going to say there's a 60% chance the gamecube version will require two disks, but only 2% that the wii will need 2 disks for it...

anyway, if they havn't finished it, they wouldn;t know for sure would they?

Posted

*stares at gamecube for hours* I wouldnt be surprised if they stuck the whole game into one itty bitty cd .... Ok, maybe I would be surprised