Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Fan Fictions.

9 posts in this topic

Posted

I have decided to sign out and never sign in again :cry: . I came to this site with many ideas. Most of them are fan fictions. They were all short lived. Most liked them at first but then no one said another thing and i stopped. But the last one i did was the last straw! :angry: IT WAS OFF OF THE PAGE IN LESS THAN 24 HOURS!!!!!buried. nowhere to be found under the submit section. I will come back on tomorrow, but that will be it. I enjoyed this site. I heard some of my glitches were helpful, but I can't do it no more. People have ignored them and they wont even give negative feedback. It makes me feel bad :cry: . goodbye.

Posted

Umm..are you sure your fan fictions weren't moved to the Articles and fan fiction section? Because thats what happens with most fan fics; you post em in the submit content section, then if its labelled fan fiction, it gets movied to the Artlces and fan fictions sections.'

And I'm sure if some people found your fan fictions, they would leave a comment on it. Heck, II'm even gonna go right now in the articles section and look for one of your fan fictions. I love reading fan fictions, I just didn't know you had one.

Posted

Yeah, basically what Saria_Kokiri said. Also, I never go into the Fan-Fic section. Though when I read fan-fics, I rarely leave comments. :embarrassed:

Posted

I'll read them. Just don't leave man! We'd all miss you. You're part of the crew.

Posted

Sad day...Which is about to be lit up for me because...Well,Halo 3.

Posted

I almost never read fan fictions... of any kind. Only when a close friend ask me to read theirs... and they give them to me. And their fan fictions are usually short...

I'm lazy :embarrassed:

Posted

Umm..are you sure your fan fictions weren't moved to the Articles and fan fiction section? Because thats what happens with most fan fics; you post em in the submit content section, then if its labelled fan fiction, it gets movied to the Artlces and fan fictions sections.'

And I'm sure if some people found your fan fictions, they would leave a comment on it. Heck, II'm even gonna go right now in the articles section and look for one of your fan fictions. I love reading fan fictions, I just didn't know you had one.

BUt i didnt lable the description fan fiction. All the other ones I did never made it.

Posted

Sad day...Which is about to be lit up for me because...Well,Halo 3.

awwwww. my halo3 was to arrive here today by gamefly. But they still didnt recieve lost planet.

Posted

OMG. I feel SO STUPID. I was looking in the Articles and Fan Fiction Section.... sorry. I was depressed but im better now. I'm sick and just got a needle stuck in my arm soo.....

:unsure: ya. Im not leavin....