Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Your top favorite Fighting games

14 posts in this topic

Posted

My top favorite fighting games (Though as the years go by, they are most likely subject to change) Are:

1: SSBB (How can this NOT be on the top of your list?!)

2: Soulcalibur Two

3: Street Fighter 2 Turbo: Hyper Fighting

4: Virtua Fighter 2

5: SSBM (Yes, it last on my list. GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT?!)

What are YOUR favorite fighting games (Virtual Console Titles count)

Posted

The only fighting games I remember play are SSBM and Heavy Metal :embarrassed: So, yeah.... :embarrassed:

Posted

Oh geez, that's not hard for me at all! It's obiviously, like many others, SSBM. I mean, no matter how many times I lose, I still pick up the controller to play :embarrassed: . Plus, some one is always willing to play it with you.

I absolutely love SC2 as well. Though mastering it on the GC is extremely difficult for my slow paced fingers, at least it looks cool when I can KO the opponent! :evil:

Posted

You can't say SSBB yet! SSBM is my favorite... and... I don't play any others. If you can count the Tales of... series then that.

Posted

ya its definitely gonna have to be SSBM. no second thought. and just as long as brawl's fighting is as good as melee's is then it will most likely take my number one slot.

Posted

Im alot more old school, no matter how flash and fancy the new games are I'll always love the old ones best..

Street fighter 1, Mortal Kombat 1, Killer Instinct Gold... ahh those games were awesome.

Posted

SSBM, of course. Just look at my name.

Posted

For meh, SSBB when it comes out, SSBM after that, and I haven't really played any besides that.

Wow, my life is like a nonexistant void that sucks in everything around it like defenseless woodland creatures, and spits them back out in a different dimension.

I'm sorry, what?

Posted

does anyone else remember clay fighters from sega genesis?? that game was awesome!!

Posted

Clay fighters! ah that was also a good game.. I was never too good at it, but the characters were unique and funny :)

it was also on the Snes.

Posted

SSBM. Look at my name, that should be a clue.

Posted

1.SSBM thats it actually.

Posted

Other types of fighting games are not my thing, so SSBM takes the number one spot until I get Brawl.

(Brawling with you guys over WiFi will be so awesome.)

Posted

Other types of fighting games are not my thing, so SSBM takes the number one spot until I get Brawl.

(Brawling with you guys over WiFi will be so awesome.)

I agree it will be fun brawling with WiFi. Whhh does smackdown vs. Raw o7 count as a fighting game cause I like that too.