First Kiss

154 posts in this topic

Posted

My first kiss(es) were in pretty weird situations. My first was in gr. 2 under a table with a friend of mine that shared the same birthday as me. While class was going on too, lol. Gr. 4 was my second kiss, and it happened on a schoolbus en route to a field trip with a girl tinier than me, and we covered ourselves with winter jackets so other people wouldn't see and be all "ooooo" "ahhhhh" "woo woo woo!!!" and ruin it :P A teacher caught us too, but whatever... it was great.

My first "real" kiss was in gr. 9/10 (somewhere in that time period). I was having my bday party at my place with a bunch of my friends who also brought their GFs, and I had mine with me there too (of course). We were sitting in my reclining chair watching a movie with everyone else, and I looked around for a min and noticed a couple of my friends were in make-out mode so I figured 'hey, i haven't kissed her yet, i suppose now would be a good time'. So I tenderly put my hand/fingers on her chin and moved her head softly so she was facing me and I moved in. What started as a first kiss in an older relationship turned into a full-blown make-out session. I got a stereo that year for my birthday, but I think my gf at the time gave me the best gift ever :)

Posted

My first kiss(es) were in pretty weird situations. My first was in gr. 2 under a table with a friend of mine that shared the same birthday as me. While class was going on too, lol. Gr. 4 was my second kiss, and it happened on a schoolbus en route to a field trip with a girl tinier than me, and we covered ourselves with winter jackets so other people wouldn't see and be all "ooooo" "ahhhhh" "woo woo woo!!!" and ruin it :P A teacher caught us too, but whatever... it was great.

My first "real" kiss was in gr. 9/10 (somewhere in that time period). I was having my bday party at my place with a bunch of my friends who also brought their GFs, and I had mine with me there too (of course). We were sitting in my reclining chair watching a movie with everyone else, and I looked around for a min and noticed a couple of my friends were in make-out mode so I figured 'hey, i haven't kissed her yet, i suppose now would be a good time'. So I tenderly put my hand/fingers on her chin and moved her head softly so she was facing me and I moved in. What started as a first kiss in an older relationship turned into a full-blown make-out session. I got a stereo that year for my birthday, but I think my gf at the time gave me the best gift ever :)

Awwe, so cute!

But what really struck me was the bolded part :)

Posted

awwww that is cute I wanna bf like that

Posted

Or do you?