First Kiss

154 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Does having your lips "accidentally" touch count? Because I was with a friend of mine in kindergarten, named Rachel, we were running around and she stopped turned around and hugged me...but her lips were up against mine...so I fell back she got off of me looking all embarrassed, I was mostly confused until I realized what happened then I was embarrassed.

EDIT: No thats not....I've never had one. :boohoo:

Edited by Odin (see edit history)

Posted

I haven't had mine yet. :cry:

@GM: it tells me, i'm a loser and no girl will like me. No wait a girl all ready likes me, acually 9. :biggrin: Well that scares me a bit because they one is in my grade that I like and the other 8 are in 9th. :fear:

I might get mine soon. :joy: Or not. :unsure:

Posted

Ahhhh....The memories :embarrassed:

It was in Middle School..

He liked me since the second grade....

He wanted to go out with me for this reason...

I said yes :embarrassed:

He told my that he liked me since te second grade after we started to go out...

We would walk to the market and get a snack to share

Well... one day...

I was at his house and his 6 year old neighbor/freind came to hang out with us.....

We were in the backyard of his house under a tree with the flowers blooming, and we were talking about random stuff together while eating our snacks...

And he asked him to go ask his mom because he could get some soda.. the kid left immediately..

He then perceided to blush..

He then said that I looked nice..

I blushed, then said thank you..

Then...........

He then leaned in I looked over to him...

and we had kissed!!

Then the kid came, dropped his soda..

and yelled "Ohhhh.. You guys KISSED!!" pointing at us.

We both blushed...

And that is the story..NO LIE ;)

Posted

I was 4 and my "cousin went behind a couch to play a game and she kissed me on the lips

Posted

i am yet to have my but i dream about it......was that out loud ooops!

Posted

nothing wrong with dreaming about it XD

I don't think it counts if it's with your cousin when you were 4, something just seems wrong about counting that as your first kiss. Actually, thinking about it, what technically is your first kiss?

Posted

well i'm 13 and i haven't had one yet. althouh last october, on a school holiday in german regions, i was pressured into serveral, i refused.

my friends (friends? :( ) now look down on me and think that i must be attracted to males. :huhwhat:

but it ai'nt anything like that. :huhwhat:

Posted

I had mine when I was 13, it... well, now that I think about it, I didn't liek it very much :embarrassed: *ahem* we can say that this guy had more "experience" than me, and I was like totally paralized, and I didn't know what to do.

Posted

I shall wait patiently (okay, fine, impatiently) for mine. Damn dreams keep aggravating me, though. I had several dreams where I kissed. Well, 2 really. The other 5, well...Let's just say I'm saving money for a gun *glances over at alarm clock with an evil smile*.

Posted

I kinda got my first kiss with my current girlfriend a while ago...more than 3 months ago or so.

The first kiss was unexpected, but wasn't short. It wasn't moo-rific... :embarrassed: Very enjoyable, and later that night we kissed twice more...lol :blush:

Posted

I try to forget that first kiss..... it was with a ***** who two weeks later made me realize she doesn't deserve happiness because she's a sadistic witch...............

But my first kiss with my CURRENT gf was pure-amazing. We had been going out for a week and we were at the Calgary Stampede (big summer carnival deal). Anyways, Our Lady Peace (undoubtedly one of my favorite bands) was playing that night, and god, there were about 2000 people around the stage. This was an outdoor stage, and we were smack in the center. They started playing "Innocent", this beautiful sunset in the background, and me and her kissed... It was GODLY for so many reasons. Never going to forget that night.

Posted

WEDNESDAY,JANUARY 2,2008

Ok,well Anna and I were sitting on a bed at her house.We had decided that we'd kiss each other today[yes,we planned it],and so I was begging her pretty much the entire time I was there.Finally,she decided to kiss me.And I kissed her.It was great.Now we do it all the time.It's actually really fun.

Posted

ROFL. You scare me sometimes HF XD

:unsure:

nebber nebber nope......

Posted

My first kiss was March 3rd of this year.

A month earlier we had planned to kiss but i got scared and backed out.

I felt so bad.

We had an ensamble practice an hour after school ended. Me, him, and our viola (Grey), were up in the music room just messing around. we all sat down and I turned to Alex. I asked him if i could borrow him for a moment. In the music room we were in there is a staircase that runs parrallel to the wall. It creates a room in itself. we got up and walked into the little "room". I whispered to him "What would you do if I asked for a kiss?"

He looked at me for a time. Later he told me that he was trying to get himself to move. He hugged me then. then he kissed me on the cheek. Our lips drew so close together. Teasing us to kiss.

On the other side of the staircase we heard Grey moving. Alex broke away from the hug and walked a few feet away to see if anyone was coming. Then Grey started praticing. It was a song we played in our ensamble. A slow love song.

Alex walked back over to me. We fell back into a hug. With my head on his shoulder I whispered "Kiss me." We slightly parted from the hug and came together into the kiss. There was no tongue, but we teased it. If we would have had more time we probably wouldn't of had to wait for our 2nd time to French kiss.

My first kiss was in a school with PDA rules.

With my ex boyfriend in the room (providing music :D ) being totally oblivious.

With a guy who wasn't techincally my boyfriend because we deceided to wait until high school for the title. (We had to stop waiting. He's my boyfriend now)

Sorry, guys, that was longer than I meant it to be. I just can't help but go on and on when I tell the story.

Posted

Girls actually hit me.....I hate the "Boys can't hit girls" rule. One time they got a chair. And I guess you know what they did to me with that chair..... One time a girl gave me a black eye...I was just walking then she punched me in the eye. I don't think I'm actually GOING to get a GF.

That's one reason that my life sucks. I rather get picked on by boys. Oh, those girls, I just pinch them and they're like all "Noob! You hitted a girl!"