148 posts in this topic

Posted

What the hell is going on??

Posted

with what?? :huh:

Posted

How am I to know?

Posted

With everything.I don't know what to say about Halo 3,I don't know exactly what to say to my friends over half the time.Everything's coming and going so fast I just don't know what to do.Then there's the things that go by slowly,and I have to give alot of thought into.I just don't get it.

Posted

Maybe this will help.

BOOM!!!!!

A massive explosion billions of light-years across gives rise to a whole new universe. Among a mass of swirling gas our galaxy slowly begins to form. The dust and gases begin to swirl around what will eventually become the sun, the other gases begin to form under the immence gravity of the sun the proto-planets. Those closest to the sun become solidified balls of magma while the further planets become gas giants, One Jupiter is a star that never ignites draws all the solar leftovers into it's massive orbit. The third planet proto-Earth and the fourth planet X cross orbits and collide at an angle the collision causes the two planets to melt together while a small chunk is ripped off in the violent marriage, this smaller piece is then held in the planets gravity. As the molten surface begins to cool water vapor escapes from volcanic mounds and from comets that melt in the dry volcanic heat. The vapor rises into the cooler upper atmosphere and condenses which falls again as rain. A massive planet wide rainstorm gives rise to the Earth's oceans as volcanic ash and smoke create vast ammounts of access static electricity which strikes at the primordial sea charging the dormant cells from comets. It is at this moment that life first arrives as the single celled organisims, protozoa. Fast forward a few million years as the first multicelled organisims begin to take shape. Later these organisims will become the first animals some of which will leavr the sea and walk on dry land and will give rise to the Dinosaur. But that which gives life can also take it away. A massive asteroid 10 miles across slams into what will one day become the Yukkotan Peninsula sendind dust and gasses into the air killing of vegetation which kills off their herbivore and in turn kills the Carnivore. But the small mammel with it's thick fur and warm blood help it too survive. Not all dinosaurs die, some evolve sponge like bones and their scales form feathers.

Posted

Maybe this will help.

BOOM!!!!!

A massive explosion billions of light-years across gives rise to a whole new universe. Among a mass of swirling gas our galaxy slowly begins to form. The dust and gases begin to swirl around what will eventually become the sun, the other gases begin to form under the immence gravity of the sun the proto-planets. Those closest to the sun become solidified balls of magma while the further planets become gas giants, One Jupiter is a star that never ignites draws all the solar leftovers into it's massive orbit. The third planet proto-Earth and the fourth planet X cross orbits and collide at an angle the collision causes the two planets to melt together while a small chunk is ripped off in the violent marriage, this smaller piece is then held in the planets gravity. As the molten surface begins to cool water vapor escapes from volcanic mounds and from comets that melt in the dry volcanic heat. The vapor rises into the cooler upper atmosphere and condenses which falls again as rain. A massive planet wide rainstorm gives rise to the Earth's oceans as volcanic ash and smoke create vast ammounts of access static electricity which strikes at the primordial sea charging the dormant cells from comets. It is at this moment that life first arrives as the single celled organisims, protozoa. Fast forward a few million years as the first multicelled organisims begin to take shape. Later these organisims will become the first animals some of which will leavr the sea and walk on dry land and will give rise to the Dinosaur. But that which gives life can also take it away. A massive asteroid 10 miles across slams into what will one day become the Yukkotan Peninsula sendind dust and gasses into the air killing of vegetation which kills off their herbivore and in turn kills the Carnivore. But the small mammel with it's thick fur and warm blood help it too survive. Not all dinosaurs die, some evolve sponge like bones and their scales form feathers.

Ok,now I'm even more confused.

Posted

Ok,here's one of my problems.I know you're all tired of me talking about her,but I can't help it.

I'm confused about Anna.She's the first person I've ever met who I spend every second of my time thinking about.I don't think she really knows how I feel about her,and I'm not exactly sure if she feels the same way about me.I don't really know what to say to her anymore,but if I told her I loved her,I'm not exactly sure how she'd react.I also think that it's a bit early to be saying these kinds of things to her,considering I just met her at the beginning of the school year,in August.

It's funny,if she ever finds this site,she'll know exactly who I am.

Posted

Well....you're going to have to tell her eventually...but don't just come out and say "I love you." You have to say something like: "I kinda like you..." or something like that... I've been in similar situtions....well one:

I'm a little Tom-boyish so most of my friends are boys. My first crush was my best friend. One of them anyway... We had known each other since kindergarden. Everyone thought I liked my other best friend, Rick. I had known him since 3rd grade. Well, I sat next to him in libaray, and Trevor(my crush) sat acroos from Rick, next to Chris, another friend of mine. I went to check out a book and when I came back Rick and Trevor were red and Trevor was giggling furiously about something. I knew something was gonna happen with me involved but I ignored it. I saw Trevor mouth something to Rick that looked like 'Tell her' and Rick eventaully scribbled something a a piece of paper and passed the note to me. It read:

"I kinda like, like you..." Rick was red, I made a face of somekind because Trevor said to Rick "Did you see her face?!" and was stifling laughter. Trevor asked if I liked him back and I mouthed 'no'. But, Rick saw. He kept on asking me why, and to be honest...I didn't know, all I knew was I didn't like him like that. My guy friends except Chris and Trevor wouldn't talk to me other than, "Why don't you like him?" and "Look at what you did." because he was so depressed. Even the girls eho normally made fun of him asked me what was going on and that I should talk to him. THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON! The next day he asked me who I like, and, of course, I didn't tell him, but on our way to lunch, I told him, after making him promise he wouldn't get mad. Trevor. Of course he got mad anyway, he and Trevor had a friend-rival thing going on. At lunch Trevor came up to me and asked "Do you like me?" I opened my mouth at "no" came out. Trevor said "Ok" and walked away. Rick was freaking out asking why I didn't tell him. "My mouth said one thing, my brain said another." He said I HAD to tell him eventaully, I said I couldn't and asked if he would do it for me, he said "ok" and left the line. He came back and said "He said ok"

In the next class Trevor walked by be and whispered "Meet me after class" I stood out in the hall, Trevor grabbed Rick and pulled him over, and after a confusing explaination of why I should like Rick, he pushed me over to him and walked away. I had noticed that Kenny had been standing looking our way the whole time. Kenny came over and asked "You like Trevor?!" He swore not to tell anyone, and we've been friends since( I can't say the say for him and Rick though). To make a long story longer, it ended with me realizing I liked Rick like a brother, and him and my best Gal friend are dating. It all worked out in the end. :D I STILL can't believe I liked TREVOR!

I hope it helped!

Posted

Well....you're going to have to tell her eventually...but don't just come out and say "I love you." You have to say something like: "I kinda like you..." or something like that... I've been in similar situtions....well one:

I'm a little Tom-boyish so most of my friends are boys. My first crush was my best friend. One of them anyway... We had known each other since kindergarden. Everyone thought I liked my other best friend, Rick. I had known him since 3rd grade. Well, I sat next to him in libaray, and Trevor(my crush) sat acroos from Rick, next to Chris, another friend of mine. I went to check out a book and when I came back Rick and Trevor were red and Trevor was giggling furiously about something. I knew something was gonna happen with me involved but I ignored it. I saw Trevor mouth something to Rick that looked like 'Tell her' and Rick eventaully scribbled something a a piece of paper and passed the note to me. It read:

"I kinda like, like you..." Rick was red, I made a face of somekind because Trevor said to Rick "Did you see her face?!" and was stifling laughter. Trevor asked if I liked him back and I mouthed 'no'. But, Rick saw. He kept on asking me why, and to be honest...I didn't know, all I knew was I didn't like him like that. My guy friends except Chris and Trevor wouldn't talk to me other than, "Why don't you like him?" and "Look at what you did." because he was so depressed. Even the girls eho normally made fun of him asked me what was going on and that I should talk to him. THEY DIDN'T KNOW WHAT WAS GOING ON! The next day he asked me who I like, and, of course, I didn't tell him, but on our way to lunch, I told him, after making him promise he wouldn't get mad. Trevor. Of course he got mad anyway, he and Trevor had a friend-rival thing going on. At lunch Trevor came up to me and asked "Do you like me?" I opened my mouth at "no" came out. Trevor said "Ok" and walked away. Rick was freaking out asking why I didn't tell him. "My mouth said one thing, my brain said another." He said I HAD to tell him eventaully, I said I couldn't and asked if he would do it for me, he said "ok" and left the line. He came back and said "He said ok"

In the next class Trevor walked by be and whispered "Meet me after class" I stood out in the hall, Trevor grabbed Rick and pulled him over, and after a confusing explaination of why I should like Rick, he pushed me over to him and walked away. I had noticed that Kenny had been standing looking our way the whole time. Kenny came over and asked "You like Trevor?!" He swore not to tell anyone, and we've been friends since( I can't say the say for him and Rick though). To make a long story longer, it ended with me realizing I liked Rick like a brother, and him and my best Gal friend are dating. It all worked out in the end. :D I STILL can't believe I liked TREVOR!

I hope it helped!

maybe I'll need to ask my friends at school about it.Jacob's known her since 2nd grade,and I know Josh has known her for awhile.I'll need to ask them about it.

...Maybe.

...Yes,that did help.Thanks.

Posted

so what else disturbes you my liege?

Posted

With everything.I don't know what to say about Halo 3,I don't know exactly what to say to my friends over half the time.Everything's coming and going so fast I just don't know what to do.Then there's the things that go by slowly,and I have to give alot of thought into.I just don't get it.

For some life moves extremely fast, for others, it moves painfully slow - but either way time its foolish to waste time.

if you're confused about something, or multiple things, focus on them one at a time to work them out. do not dwell on them.

As for girl problems, make the move as soon as possible. No point waiting around, dreaming about what 'could be..?'.

Posted

maybe I'll need to ask my friends at school about it.Jacob's known her since 2nd grade,and I know Josh has known her for awhile.I'll need to ask them about it.

...Maybe.

...Yes,that did help.Thanks.

Your welcome. Glad it helped. :D As for what ZuZu said, It's true, Rick said something similar to me before I asked him to tell him for me. It may sound weird, all this coming from someone so young, but, I've had more than my share of it by now...

Posted

Your welcome. Glad it helped. :D As for what ZuZu said, It's true, Rick said something similar to me before I asked him to tell him for me. It may sound weird, all this coming from someone so young, but, I've had more than my share of it by now...

I need to clear a few things up with her before I can try and ask her out anywhere,and I'll have to talk to Jacob,too.I need to make sure that she likes me before I try anything.

Well,I'll try to explain it.

Anna's a bit...Eccentric.That's one thing we seem to have in common,but she seems to act like she's scared of me,and it's getting kind of hard to talk to her face to face.She used to not be like this,maybe she's started to figure out I like her[it's really not that hard to tell.It isn't easy to tell,but it isn't insanely difficult]or something.I'll have to clear it up with her tomorrow.

[probably has to do with how I heard from Russel she said she wanted to marry Sasuke,which I'm sure she didn't,but her favorite character from Naruto is Sasuke,so it's actually quite believable that she might have said that,and earlier before I mentioned it to her I had joked around about how I would kick Sasuke's ass,so then I said "Ok,now not only am I going to kick his ass,I'm gonna rip his f**ing head off" she might have gotten the wrong idea from from that,or maybe the right idea.I'm not exactly sure which]

Posted

Ok not dissing you or anything, but why are you asking a group of zelda fans bout your love life?

Posted

Ok not dissing you or anything, but why are you asking a group of zelda fans bout your love life?

You could ask GM the same thing.I'm asking because I need someone to talk to about it.I need opinions.Ask GM and he'll probably tell you the same thing.