I'm confused

148 posts in this topic

Posted

wtf is hunger confused?

and yes, it works.

Posted

wtf is hunger confused?

and yes, it works.

I always felt some sort of emptiness at the top of my throat and the bottom of my stomach[i never have time to eat in the morning,or I forget].So I kind of get nervousness confused with it,thinking I'm nervous,but really I'm just hungry.I usually figure it out by the time I do whatever it is that seems to be "nerve racking."

Posted

I can tell the difference, I'm weird like that.*shrugs*

Posted

this is like... the ultimate community. just had to let that out.

Posted

Tomorrow is just gonna be great.I don't care if It's just seeing a movie.To me,it's more than that.Well,I'm not exactly sure yet.You see,she didn't call yesterday because her mom wanted to talk to my parents,so I'll call her today[got her number w00t :joy: !!]and sort all this out.

Thanks for all your help everyone.

Posted

No prob. :D

Posted

Nobody is answering her phone.I guess she's out in like Memphis or something.I'll try calling tomorrow,I doubt she'll be out then.

Posted

G'luck!

Posted

yea good luck :)

Posted

I've been talking to my dad,he says that Anna[who is 12]'s mom probably doesn't want her going out with me[age 13],because she probably thinks that Anna is too young to be going out with folks.My dad also said that he would think that's too young,as well.I'll have to get her last name['sigh'YES,I forgot her last name]and I'll have to talk to Anna's mom face-to-face about this.I can get the oppertunity to talk to her when Anna gets picked up after school[sometimes she rides the bus,sometimes she rides with her parents].There's a big problem that doesn't make this very easy,though.Her parents are divorced.Sometimes her mom picks her up,sometimes her dad picks her up.Hopefully,I can talk to her mom Monday.Until then,I can just sit here and pray everything doesn't go to hell.

Posted

that.sucks :huh: well super duper with weapons of mass destruction on top luck.(im psichotic :wacko: )

Posted

Ok,you might think this sounds weird,but Anna's eyelids...The bottom eyelids blink,rather than the upper eyelids.My dad thought it was weird.He tried doing it lol.To me,there's absolutely nothing wrong with it,in fact,I think it looks cute.

Posted

Oooookaaaaaay.....Good Luck!

Posted

Oooookaaaaaay.....Good Luck!

YOU THINK IT'S WEIRD.She can't help what she's born with,and besides,reverse blinking is awesome!

Posted

I do weird things too. But, I tried that....it's painful....and I think it's weird because, I've never seen it, it sounds weird to hear it.