Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm confused

148 posts in this topic

Posted

I do weird things too. But, I tried that....it's painful....and I think it's weird because, I've never seen it, it sounds weird to hear it.

My dad's about 37,and he says he's never seen it before.Ever.I guess I really stumbled upon something this time...I may never see this whole eyelid thing again,so I'd better just make the most of it that I can,because it is just the most damned cute thing I've ever seen.

Posted

:embarrassed: Have fun with that...

Posted

:embarrassed: Have fun with that...

With what?

It feels really weird having to wait until next weekend when I thought this weekend would work.It's confusing[hence the name of this thread].It sucks even more because next week we have 9 weeks tests...I really want to take those tests to bring my grades up,but I also hate having to wait through them all week think "mother of God I just want it to END!!" whether I like it or not,it would seem that talking to her mother in person is the only way to get through to her.I hope it works.

lol,Anna's never really heard me talk like mature,responsible young man.She might even end up laughing in the background listening to me talk like it[i'm actually pretty good at it,which makes it even more funny]

I just wish this could be easy.Instead it's hard.

Posted

So today's Sunday.Got all my homework done,and I'm playing Halo 3 with my friend.Yesterday was complete crap.Instead of going to the movies with Anna and getting some ice creme or something I have to wait until monday[or possibly even longer].It just plain sucks.I feel like I'm being held back.

Posted

*sigh* I HATE it when things like that happen. Well, at least you have your homework done... :biggrin:

Posted

I really can't stop thinking about her...It's like

AnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnnaAnna

constantly in my head...I love to think about her,but still...

Posted

I hope it works out soon, but it will eventually. :biggrin:

Posted

I hope it works out soon, but it will eventually. :biggrin:

It will.I hope.

Posted

thats whats running through Ryan's head

mailemailemailemailemailemaile

MAILE!!!!

is all he thinks about unless i shove maile out of his head and replace it with

star wars and zelda and fighting and war and destruction and death.*sigh* maile is really hot and me ryan and her have ALOT in commen but i haven't seen her for a month and she doesn't know i exsist :cry: rofl

Posted

thats whats running through Ryan's head

mailemailemailemailemailemaile

MAILE!!!!

is all he thinks about unless i shove maile out of his head and replace it with

star wars and zelda and fighting and war and destruction and death.*sigh* maile is really hot and me ryan and her have ALOT in commen but i haven't seen her for a month and she doesn't know i exsist :cry: rofl

Well,Anna isn't really all that hot,but she's cute as all hell,and I love her personality.

AHEM

What some people might be thinking

DAMMIT,HF!IT'S ALWAYS ABOUT ANNA!Can't you talk about something else?Don't you have anything better to think about?

My answer

Um...No.Get over it.

Posted

i don't think that :huh:

Posted

neither do I...

Posted

Ryan said he would kill me if i ever even talked to maile rofl :lol: he seriously cried when i was saying i was gonna steal her from him :evil: it was hilarious. and then we made a son with out knowing it the only words were:

she's mine!

no she's mine!

(continues for 5 minutes)

(both together) she's minnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnne!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (ryan punches me) oooooof!

and thats how it went :biggrin:

Posted

Wow...LOL! ya ok?!

Posted

yea he's weak so it didn't hurt :biggrin: