Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm confused

148 posts in this topic

Posted

That's probably why I understand...I'm weird.

Posted

true. i've often wandered if i was in a book,or a movie or game. and i agree with the mind thing too. it has to do somthing after death. maybe you just dream forever. or maybe you start a different life as someone new and know nothing of the life before. or heck maybe you turn into a ghost.

Posted

I believe in reincarnations, I'd give you proof, but'd you think I was crazy, not fun crazy, mental ward crazy. :unsure:

Posted

I believe in reincarnation too. But, I also believe in alot of other weird after-life things. xP

Posted

yeah, I do, too. XD, I'm weird like that...

Posted

I'm a Christian,so I believe that you either go to Heaven or Hell when you die.

I've got a friend who believes in reincarnation,he's a Hindu.It's interesting to learn about his religion.

...And btw,I forgot to mention that Anna looks kind of like Malon.

Posted

:huh: ok....

but I'm kinda weird...I beileve in it all cand I don't know how that would work or why.

Posted

We have a religion topic. And infact even before the religion topic was reached in this thread, it was already way off topic. Should I just rename the thread 'HylianForerunners love problems'?

Posted

We have a religion topic. And infact even before the religion topic was reached in this thread, it was already way off topic. Should I just rename the thread 'HylianForerunners love problems'?

It wasn't off topic,and I think that "I'm Confused" just sounds better,because there are some things I'm confused about.

My friend Kaylin seems to be going emo...I asked Anna what happened,but I didn't really get a direct answer to my question.It almost seemed like she was trying to avoid answering it.Kaylin,I don't really have any feelings for her like I do Anna,but I care about her like a friend should.She seems really depressed now.I don't want to bother Anna about it,though...

And I really don't know if Josh likes Anna or not.It makes me wonder...

Posted

YES,WE'RE GOING OUT TOMORROW!!IT ISN'T EVEN 24 HOURS AWAY!!I've got the car cleaned out and have earned 60$ to take her.First the movie,then the ice cream!!

I did hear Russel say that she liked me,though.I need to ask her if it's true,and hope she says yes.

Tomorrow is gonna be fun.

Posted

I'm happy for ya! YAYS! :thumbup:

Posted

YES,WE'RE GOING OUT TOMORROW!!IT ISN'T EVEN 24 HOURS AWAY!!I've got the car cleaned out and have earned 60$ to take her.First the movie,then the ice cream!!

I did hear Russel say that she liked me,though.I need to ask her if it's true,and hope she says yes.

Tomorrow is gonna be fun.

Congrats!

Posted

Thanks!