Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

I'm confused

148 posts in this topic

Posted

Sounds like a good plan, I FEEL SO LONELY! I've NEVER been asked out except for that thing I told ya! :cry:

Posted

Sounds like a good plan, I FEEL SO LONELY! I've NEVER been asked out except for that thing I told ya! :cry:

Same. But we're still young.

Posted

ARE YOU KIDDING?! THERE ARE KIDS IN MY SCHOOL WHO ARE DATING! AND EVEN IN 5TH GRADE! MY BFFS HAVE KISSED!

Posted

ARE YOU KIDDING?! THERE ARE KIDS IN MY SCHOOL WHO ARE DATING! AND EVEN IN 5TH GRADE! MY BFFS HAVE KISSED!

Really? I'm surprised. Usually kids start dating around 14-15. (As far as I know anyways.)

Posted

Really? I'm surprised. Usually kids start dating around 14-15. (As far as I know anyways.)

You'd be surprised...*rolls eyes*

Posted

You'd be surprised...*rolls eyes*

Lol. I guess I don't know much about that subject. :embarrassed:

Posted

I REFUSE TO BE HELD BACK BY AGE!!I go around my school,look around,the majority of students[or my classmates,anyway]have a bf/gf.All this time since 6th grade I've felt left out.Back then I didn't realize it was just two people going out because they like the looks of the other person or something,[relationships like that usually don't last long]I just wanted a gf.Now look.I'm being smart and decided to find someone I actually love.Someone with a good personality,and someone who I might have something in common with[ex.both our lives are kind of f***ed up].I actually love this girl for who she is,and I will not be held back from going out with her by age.Age has nothing to do with true love.

That might have sounded cheesy,but I don't care.Agree or disagree,that's my opinion.

Posted

I REFUSE TO BE HELD BACK BY AGE!!I go around my school,look around,the majority of students[or my classmates,anyway]have a bf/gf.All this time since 6th grade I've felt left out.Back then I didn't realize it was just two people going out because they like the looks of the other person or something,[relationships like that usually don't last long]I just wanted a gf.Now look.I'm being smart and decided to find someone I actually love.Someone with a good personality,and someone who I might have something in common with[ex.both our lives are kind of f***ed up].I actually love this girl for who she is,and I will not be held back from going out with her by age.Age has nothing to do with true love.

That might have sounded cheesy,but I don't care.Agree or disagree,that's my opinion.

No, I agree. It just seems a little young in my oppinion. I mean to get like serious.

Posted

AGREE COMPLETELY! I just don't want my dad to murder my crush...

Posted

Lol. That could be a problem.

Posted

Yeah...*sigh* over protective dad syndrome....my mom would be fine with it though....so would my sis...not sure about my bro... :embarrassed:

Posted

Lol,I think Anna's thinking the same thing.

No, I agree. It just seems a little young in my oppinion. I mean to get like serious.

You've got a point.

I really can't wait.I really want to take her out and stuff.Our friends don't really know we're about to go out,though.

Posted

WHAT?! YOU NEED TO TELL THEM!!

Posted

WHAT?! YOU NEED TO TELL THEM!!

Whoa.Calm down lol.It's ok.Still,I feel like telling them,and I really don't know what they're responses would be.

I think I might ask around on chat...Have no idea what they might say,though.

Posted

If they're true friends they'll understand and be happy for ya.