Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

BEST. COMMERICAL. EVER!!!

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Dark, you did my job! Lol. :biggrin: When ever I'm upset, I watch this. That's how my friends know when I'm REALLY upset; I don't laugh at this.

LOL.

No really though I HATE THIS COMMERICAL IT GAVE ME NIGHTMARES MADE ME EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIL.

Posted

LOL.

No really though I HATE THIS COMMERICAL IT GAVE ME NIGHTMARES MADE ME EVIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! EEEEEEEEEEVIIIIIIIIIIIIIL.

Other than Nightmares, that's a good thing. You might not be in the Evil Army without it.

Posted

Other than Nightmares, that's a good thing. You might not be in the Evil Army without it.

Your right. THANK YOU MR. BERRYS AND CREAM GUY :biggrin:

Posted

weird... but HILARIOUS

Posted

YES IT IS!! :D

Posted

OMG! CH, THAT'S SO FUNNY!

Posted

watcha think of my version

'If I wanted berries an' creme my mum would make me do the little lad dance. Now mum's gone , but I still like to do the little lad dance' ROFL

Posted

*dies from laughter* OMG! COMPLETE AWESOMENESS! I CAN DO THE LITTLE LAD DANCE NOW! *does little lad dance*

THANKS CH!