Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

One Question Poll

8 posts in this topic

Posted

Hello guys.

If I could just take 5 seconds of your time, would you mind participating in my one question poll? I'm conducting some research for another forum and, being well known at said forum, I need an unbiased demographic. All I ask is that you're honest.

Thank you.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/Users/17...U=871182441660

If the above link does not work, please let me know and I'll try to fix it. I've used the site for collecting dat for a school report in the past, and it was being needlessly difficult . . .

Sorry if this isn't allowed. I'm not trying to advertise a site or anything like that. I'm just interested in collecting data. If this isn't allowed, go ahead and lock it.

Posted

Hello guys.

If I could just take 5 seconds of your time, would you mind participating in my one question poll? I'm conducting some research for another forum and, being well known at said forum, I need an unbiased demographic. All I ask is that you're honest.

Thank you.

http://www.surveymonkey.com/Users/17...U=871182441660

If the above link does not work, please let me know and I'll try to fix it. I've used the site for collecting dat for a school report in the past, and it was being needlessly difficult . . .

Sorry if this isn't allowed. I'm not trying to advertise a site or anything like that. I'm just interested in collecting data. If this isn't allowed, go ahead and lock it.

You might need to fix that link, on my computer it says "page cannot be displayed".

Posted

same here

it should be ok with the rules, but im gonna need to move this to open floor instead

Posted

I can't either

Posted

Same with me. It has a link to surveymonkey.com home page, though... maybe you could tell us hpw to get there.

Posted

click the link! not lozlink, cpulink.

Posted

*whispers to himself* what a weird person

Posted

Who? :unsure: