Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nintendo offers Wii remote jackets.

14 posts in this topic

Posted

Nintendo sent a message to all Wii consoles today, regarding the Wii remote jackets, a protective case for your controllers in case you accidentally drop them while playing.

For North American gamers, you can fill out a form and the case will be shipped to you free of charge.

Check Nintendo.com for more info. Image after the jump.

------

[img]http://www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.joystiq.com/media/2007/10/nintendo-wii-grip.jpg[/img]

Posted

o yer, I found this out at work and then forgot to post about it.

By the way, this offer applies to other regions as well, but you'll need your serial code to put on the form (can be found on your wii/wiimote)

Posted

Yeah, my wii was flashing, so I though
"What the...."
And I ordered one straight away =]

Posted

I can't sign up to get one. Always get a 404 error..... Sigh...

Posted

[quote name='dustin' post='75521' date='Oct 2 2007, 10:07 PM']I can't sign up to get one. Always get a 404 error..... Sigh...[/quote]

I had the same problem, but I refreshed and went back and tried again, and it said it worked. It then gave me an error which said try back in 24 hours, so that's weird....

Posted

Being a former victim of idiots with wiimotes (my mate clocked me when he was playing wario ware) i wouldnt get that, it takes away the sleek sexiness of the wiimote ....
great idea though
if you get the error message what about getting the link off someone from here?

Posted

[quote name='Blaiz' post='75531' date='Oct 3 2007, 12:45 AM']Being a former victim of idiots with wiimotes (my mate clocked me when he was playing wario ware) i wouldnt get that, it takes away the sleek sexiness of the wiimote ....
great idea though
if you get the error message what about getting the link off someone from here?[/quote]

Sleek, sexiness...
What the hell... =/
LOL

They're bloody beefy aswell those jacket things.
But can I just ask, why wouldn't you want to get one.
THEY'RE FREE LO

Posted

Hey, I received mines :]

Posted

That's a great idea!
I imagine that when you're playing in the Wii and you get over-excited you can drop the or throw the Wii-mote...

I imagine that, because I haven't played in a Wii yet :cry:
Anyway, the jacket lloks soft and cool

Posted

nintendo sent me a message on my wii about this :biggrin: thats cool but it looks stupid. now if it were black than it would rock :joy:

Posted

So, I went to the site they sent us, and filled out the form. Everything went fine 'till I got to Country. THEN!!
I clicked on the drop down menu, and what do I see? UK and Ireland. I mean, what the heck? I live in Norway! NOR-WAY. How am I supposed to get it? :angry:

Posted

[quote name='The Great Cheese' post='76365' date='Oct 8 2007, 08:52 AM']So, I went to the site they sent us, and filled out the form. Everything went fine 'till I got to Country. THEN!!
I clicked on the drop down menu, and what do I see? UK and Ireland. I mean, what the heck? I live in Norway! NOR-WAY. How am I supposed to get it? :angry:[/quote]

I suppose you go onto the norwegian website for it and fill out the form.

Also, I haven't got mine yet =/
I ordered the day I got the message

Posted

It's a condom for your Wii!! (OK, I'll stop...)

Posted

[quote name='ltu' post='78513' date='Oct 16 2007, 11:32 AM']It's a condom for your Wii!! (OK, I'll stop...)[/quote]

Wow.
just wow.

Not even I thought of it like [b]that[/b].