Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

Is The Wii worth it??????

24 posts in this topic

Posted

I want to ask you wii owners if you think its worth the money? I want one, but I'm not made of money. i have difficulty saving money. If im gonna save I want to know Im getting something worth the money. Can you help???? :huh:

Posted

YES!

Posted

Are u sure and why

Itll take me forever to get one!

Posted

That review says its graphics aren't as good as PS3 or XBOX360

Also I don't have any games 4 any nintendo consoles newer than N64

My newest system is PS2 which i doubt theyll (nintendo) will let me download games from PS2

Im also probly not allowed to download

dooes it cost money to download games?

wait who am i kidding downloadind always envolve money

Posted

If the graphics are good on a game, and the actual game is crap, what does it matter?

If you dont have games, you can always go to Gamestop and get used ones.

And the purpose of a Nintendo console is to play Nintedo's games, not Sony's. :P

Yes, downloads do cost money. But you get Wii points. Which are used to buy Wii virtual console games. And they cost money.

Posted

I say it's worth it. Just the games itself are awesome, because of the motion sensing, but there's more to it than that. It's alot cheaper than ps3 or 360 and it's better in my oppinion. It can play games from every other nintendo related system, and they're downloaded, so there's no hunting around. Plus there's all the features like E-Mail (Wii-Mail) and internet, and the global connection and compatiblity with Nintendo DS. I could go on for hours! Trust me. It's the gift that keeps on giving.

Also, the download games do cost some, but it's only a few dollars. The most expensive ones are only $15, and the cheapest is like $1.

Posted

its definitely worth it

Posted

I want to ask you wii owners if you think its worth the money? I want one, but I'm not made of money. i have difficulty saving money. If im gonna save I want to know Im getting something worth the money. Can you help???? :huh:

....It is, without a doubt, worth the money. That's all I can say.

Posted

The graphics may not be as technically advanced as the ps3 or xbox 360, but it is a hell of a lot cheaper than them.. also the games on Wii are alot funner.

Posted

SSBB... Metroid prime 3... since you don't have a gc; Tloz TP... Mario Galaxy... Battalion Wars 2... No More Heroes...

all of this games are gonna own... and there is more to come... buy a wii... you won't get disappointed...

Posted

With Super Mario Galaxy coming out next month and Smash coming out on December...

Those games alone are reason enough to get a Wii. For me at least.

You should really get one. It's totally worth it.

Posted

With Super Mario Galaxy coming out next month and Smash coming out on December...

Those games alone are reason enough to get a Wii. For me at least.

You should really get one. It's totally worth it.

That game does seem cool! :biggrin:

Posted

I'm glad the Hyrule community is so willing to help.

Posted

That review says its graphics aren't as good as PS3 or XBOX360

You don't play graphics, you look at them.

And have you read articles about Galaxy where the reviewer says the graphics are practically on par with 360/PS3? :D