make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

InuYasha was about to attack. "INUYASHA STOP!" Kat yelled. He fell over on the ground. "It's still Dahaka, don't hurt him! We just have to find a way to calm him do-AH!" Kat was cut of by a quick hit in the back, in a nerve. She sunk to her knees and flopped over onto the ground. InuYasha just stood there, everything happened so fast and his mind had to register what he thought happened. Kida then came into the village and over too Dahaka and he calmed down.

Posted

InuYasha was about to attack. "INUYASHA STOP!" Kat yelled. He fell over on the ground. "It's still Dahaka, don't hurt him! We just have to find a way to calm him do-AH!" Kat was cut of by a quick hit in the back, in a nerve. She sunk to her knees and flopped over onto the ground. InuYasha just stood there, everything happened so fast and his mind had to register what he thought happened. Kida then came into the village and over too Dahaka and he calmed down.

great....I knew this would happen somwhow.... :cry:

"Kat!!" Ryu Sprang to his feet feet and was next to her in an instant. Inuyasha was there too. "take care of her!" said Ryu and chased after Dahaka who was now running for his life. Dahaka sprung into the sky while Ryu quickly rocketed after him in a wave of heat.

Posted

Uh, Dark..that was part of the plan. :embarrassed: Dahaka had hit her nerve and you weren't supposed to get up... :embarrassed:

Posted

crap.....:P pretend that didn't happen.......'hides'

Posted

crap..... :P pretend that didn't happen.......'hides'

Um, dark...

1. I can see you

2. If it didn't happen you have to post something different.

Posted

Ok, well i have to go now anyway......see ya later

Posted

m'kay, see ya. I'll wait.

Posted

Mesa back!

hmmmmm :unsure:

Ryu hoped Kat would be okay. InuYasha ran over to Kat. It's my fault! I should have apologized! Thought InuYasha. he picked her up and carried her to the medical hut. Ryu pretended to just have woken up and try to stand, it was of course a failer, he flopped back down. He wanted it to look as real as possible. Great work! i think you overdid it a bit though... Said Shada. The rest of the group came shuffling into the village.

better?

Posted

I have a good plot but I don't know exactly how to start it: Raikai can send an image in her mind to someone by attaching it to a lighting bolt and sending it straight to their head, but if it's to strong it can trap that person-demon in her imagenation but I don't know what she'll be sending to the whole group. Any Ideas?

Posted

that sounds a wee bit corny...... :unsure: i just started watcing the show so i still don't know nuffin' :P

Posted

Egads.

What. Is. Going. On?

Someone post something... and then maybe I'll actually figure out what's going on.

Posted

i posted last, so you have to post off my post, or IF CG WOULD HURRY HER BUTT UP AND GET OVER HERE SHE COULD!!!! She's visited this topic like 50 times, never once posted.....

Posted

Ryu hoped Kat would be okay. InuYasha ran over to Kat. It's my fault! I should have apologized! Thought InuYasha. he picked her up and carried her to the medical hut. Ryu pretended to just have woken up and try to stand, it was of course a failer, he flopped back down. He wanted it to look as real as possible. Great work! i think you overdid it a bit though... Said Shada. The rest of the group came shuffling into the village.

"What's the problem?" Raikai asked. "Just tell us already!" Phyre said impatiently, "She kept having bad ideas of what was going on and she had to ask us what we thought, so she sent them straight to our heads. We have alrights to know what was really going on" Kat cloud hear all of this and as she came to she wondered just why Raikai's mom was teaching her this.

Posted

"What's the problem?" Raikai asked. "Just tell us already!" Phyre said impatiently, "She kept having bad ideas of what was going on and she had to ask us what we thought, so she sent them straight to our heads. We have alrights to know what was really going on" Kat cloud hear all of this and as she came to she wondered just why Raikai's mom was teaching her this.

Before any of them could be asked any more questions they all said "Goodnight!" simultaniously and ran off to bed. Raikai raised an eyebrow at where Ryu was just standing but then retired to hr own hut, the others stayed up with the fire. A few hours had passed before mirokou finally doused the fire and went to sleep. Ryu had crept off to his thinking tree while everyone was laughing around the fire, none of them even knew Kat had been injured. Ryu finally got tired of thinking and went back to the village. He peeked in the medical hut and saw Inuyasha asleep over the unconsious Kat. When he was walking to his hut he saw another pink glow in the woods. He darted off after it. he was tiring rapidly and he wasn't getting any closer to Jakin. So either Jakin got faster, or this wasn't Jakin. Ryu took three quick steps and leaped, just like InuYasha had showed him. He came right down on Jakin. The shard bounced over and landed next to a rock, the moonlight was so bright it shined a beam down on the shard and illuminated the whole area of forest. Ryu was slightly suppriised when the thing he tackled let out a roar and threw him off. Ryu unsheathed his katanas and skidded to a halt. The "thing" was a great black wolf. At first Ryu thought it was Kouga, but this was alot bigger, and it had a whole pouch of jewel shards. It roared so loud Ryu dropped his katans and covered his ears. Ryu saw a small stone embeded into it's chest, just like his dragon stone. Ryu snatched up his katanas and lunged at it. It jumped to the side as it slashed at him, he easily evaded and countered the wolf's attack. Ryu cut 2 of his claws clean off. He thrust with his other katana but the wolf Demon barely moved to the side of it and kicked Ryu. He flew back and landed on a tree, he sprang forward and slashed from both directions at the wolf, Ryu was supprise at it's speed and strength, it dodged to te side at the last second and slashed Ryu down his back. Ryu jumped away and sprang forward again. He slashed upward with his right katana and to the side with his left, his right katana grazed his fur whil the left clipped his ear and cut it in half.The wolf knocked his katanas away and pinned him to the ground. "Pitiful Human! How dare you challenge Kazzar!!" The wolf went to dig into Ryu's neck but Ryu moved his head to the side and wriggled away. he grabbed his katanas and went to counterattack but he wolf was pinned to the tree by a sacred arrow. His pouch of Jewel fragments fell and landed in Ryu's palm. He turned to See Kat and inuYasha running toward him. Ryu yanked out the stone in the wolfs chest and gathered the jewel fragments. Inuyasha landed next to him and snatched the bag.

Posted

Before any of them could be asked any more questions they all said "Goodnight!" simultaniously and ran off to bed. Raikai raised an eyebrow at where Ryu was just standing but then retired to hr own hut, the others stayed up with the fire. A few hours had passed before mirokou finally doused the fire and went to sleep. Ryu had crept off to his thinking tree while everyone was laughing around the fire, none of them even knew Kat had been injured. Ryu finally got tired of thinking and went back to the village. He peeked in the medical hut and saw Inuyasha asleep over the unconsious Kat. When he was walking to his hut he saw another pink glow in the woods. He darted off after it. he was tiring rapidly and he wasn't getting any closer to Jakin. So either Jakin got faster, or this wasn't Jakin. Ryu took three quick steps and leaped, just like InuYasha had showed him. He came right down on Jakin. The shard bounced over and landed next to a rock, the moonlight was so bright it shined a beam down on the shard and illuminated the whole area of forest. Ryu was slightly suppriised when the thing he tackled let out a roar and threw him off. Ryu unsheathed his katanas and skidded to a halt. The "thing" was a great black wolf. At first Ryu thought it was Kouga, but this was alot bigger, and it had a whole pouch of jewel shards. It roared so loud Ryu dropped his katans and covered his ears. Ryu saw a small stone embeded into it's chest, just like his dragon stone. Ryu snatched up his katanas and lunged at it. It jumped to the side as it slashed at him, he easily evaded and countered the wolf's attack. Ryu cut 2 of his claws clean off. He thrust with his other katana but the wolf Demon barely moved to the side of it and kicked Ryu. He flew back and landed on a tree, he sprang forward and slashed from both directions at the wolf, Ryu was supprise at it's speed and strength, it dodged to te side at the last second and slashed Ryu down his back. Ryu jumped away and sprang forward again. He slashed upward with his right katana and to the side with his left, his right katana grazed his fur whil the left clipped his ear and cut it in half.The wolf knocked his katanas away and pinned him to the ground. "Pitiful Human! How dare you challenge Kazzar!!" The wolf went to dig into Ryu's neck but Ryu moved his head to the side and wriggled away. he grabbed his katanas and went to counterattack but he wolf was pinned to the tree by a sacred arrow. His pouch of Jewel fragments fell and landed in Ryu's palm. He turned to See Kat and inuYasha running toward him. Ryu yanked out the stone in the wolfs chest and gathered the jewel fragments. Inuyasha landed next to him and snatched the bag.

I think I know where you're going with that stone.... :unsure:

Ryu sat and the ground, catching his breath. InuYasha and Kat's ears twitched as they turned towards a bush. Kaetana fell on the ground through the bush, leaves and twigs caught in her hair and kimono. "I'm here..." She said from the ground as she tried to get her foot from the branch, which her sandal had caught on. InuYasha sighed as Kat laughed at the scene. InuYasha threw Kat the shards and helped Kaetana out. Kat caught the bag and knelt down to Ryu. "Turn around..." She said to him. He tuned his back to her, revealing the wounds across his back. "Believe me, I know how ya feel right now..." She said remembering having a similar wound. Kat took out a tiny bottle. "This is going to sting..." She said as she poured a drop onto on of the deep slashes on his back. Ryu tensed up for a moment before relaxing. His injuries were healing with the appearance of disappearing.