make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

the fox bowed and sayed konichiwa "i am bushido but youcan call me brett"

Posted

"They haven't come back?" Raikai asked, then shrugged When then Amethyst came running up with the others not far behind. Raikai wonder if Brett was okay seeing as it was noon, so see didn't have much time left.

Posted

"No, I think Ryu said they had went to the hot springs last night to look at the moon. And that he found them asleep there earlier. Still cuddling." She snickered.

Posted

brett having no idea what was going on asked "wait im lost whats going on?"

Posted

"Oh sorry." Kaetana said. "InuYasha and Kat have a thing for each other. They do a horrible job of hiding it." Kaetanan laughed. "And didn't you see the moon last night? It turned red, Kagome said it was called a lunar eclipse." Kaetana told him.

Posted

"I kinda like tha..." Here Raikai was cut of by Amethyst pouncing on her. Brett had to help get her off. "Where's Ryu?" Raikai asked.

Posted

"Huh? Oh he dargged Milo along with him to go hunting. It's about time Milo started working..." Kaetana had never let her grudge against Milo die down.

Posted

"yes i saw the moon last knight but that was an odd eclips it usaly turns black..."

Posted

"No, that's the sun." Kagome said walking up to them. "I'm sorry, I'm Kagome." She said, bowing.

Posted

"konichiwa im brett, maby its only partial lunar eclipses...oh well what ever, its nice to meet you"

Posted

Raikai signaled to Kaetana not to let Brett into her hut. Her eyes were already changing so she needed to keep her back to him. A few minutes later she peeped out and looked to Kaetana who gave her the all clear. Brett had not asked a thing about her o tried to get in, he was safe. An orange haired, hazel eyed, fangless, clawless, and tailless, version of Raikai stepped out of the hut.

Posted

At this time they all heard laughing. Kat and InuYasha had finally come back as they stepped into the clearing. "It's about dang time!" Kaetana scolded them. "So, you two were gone for a while...all alone....What'd ya do?" She got a sly look on her face. Kat punched her in the head. "Not what you're thinking." She said and walked over to her spot by the fire and motioned for InuYasha to come sit with her.

Posted

"konichiwa im brett its nice to meet you" at this inuyasha asked why there was another fox around and brett said "well i came to see if i could join you inuyasha i think you are a great fighter from what ive heard.

Posted

At this InuYasha sat up and got his "bragging face" on. "Well, you got that right." InuYasha said. "But I don't know if y-" "Of course you may join the group." Kat inturrupted him. She bowed. "I'm Kat." "Since when are you so nice?" Kaetana asked her cousin. Kat hit her in the head, where a large bump formed. Kaetana grumbled and sat down by the fire. "we'll start working on the hut after we eat." Kat said and went to start cooking in strange metal bowls and plates with handals. "Kagome calls them 'pans.'" Sango said to Brett.

Posted (edited)

Ryu and Milo came stumbling through the trees with a load of meat. Dahaka quit panting and layed down while Ryu unhooked all the animals he and Milo caught. Ryu Carried all the animals to a spot by the fire, "Got the meat!" said Ryu and ran over to the baby dragons. Raikai walked over to them and pointed to Amethyst, "i hope you don't mind, i named tht one Amethyst." Said Raikai sitting by her. Ryu sat down also, all the running after the food on legs was tiring. The dragons all turned to face him and tackled him. Ryu's eyes went wide as he got trampled into the grass. Dahaka got up and went over to them. He nuzzled Them off of Ryu and layed down next to them. They were growing ALOT faster than Dahaka, probably because they had their mother's milk to drink. Amethyst went running over to her father. Ryu heard a fait squeak sounding like Daddy! and then Dahaka looked over at her and let her climb onto his face. The red one was running around his father chasing the opal and green one. Flames shot out of his mouth and caused him to stumble and roll, he looked around in shock as if someone pushed him. Ryu called to the red one, and it came running. It sat next to him and started panting. "I'll name you.....hmmm. what do you think Raikai?" asked Ryu.

Edited by THE DARK ONE (see edit history)