make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

"well what do you guys want to do?" asked brett

Posted

"Help us name the dragons." Kaetana told him as she walked and sat down with the dragons. She was soon tackled. "I know what to name him!" Kat called to Ryu. "Name him Flame." She said and went back to cutting the fish.

Posted

"Good one!" said Ryu.After a few moments he had them all named. The red one was Flame, the Amethyst one was Amethyst, the opal one was Lauren, and the green one was perry.

sorry for the short post, just not in the mood at the moment....

Posted

Yeah...I get it.

Kat had the dinner cooked and everyone started eating. Miroku went and gave Kida and Dahaka sime meat, too.

Posted

"Well, this is everyone!" Kat said to Brett. "We'll need to get started on a hut for you." Everyone moaned. "He can't sleep out here!"

Posted

Ryu sighed and stood up, he yanked Milo up with him. "We'll do it." InuYasha sighed and went to get up as well but Ryu cut him off. "No it's okay, we don't mind. do we Milo?" Said Ryu elbowing Milo. "suuure." Milo looked at him strangely. They ran off into the woods for the proper materials. Once thye were out of earshot Milo started talking. "What was up with that?!" asked Milo. "I half felt like being crafty with my hands and i half felt like getting away from the Brett guy." said Ryu. Milo nodded in agreement. After they found a bunch of trees that were perfect they went to work. Ryu tossed Milo one of his katanas to hack at the wood. After they had everything they needed they started heading back with their load strapped to their backs. Milo kept getting stuck when both ends of the wood on his back would catch trees to both sides of him. It made Ryu laugh almost everytime. When they finally got back they realized how long it took them. Ryu shrugged and started to set up the walls. A few hours later they were finished, a wee bit sloppy, but it would hold. They sat at the fire laughing and joking untill Kat finally came uot and yelled at them. "COULD YOU PLEASE SHUT UP! BE QUIET AT LEAST UNTILL DAWN!!" Milo was about to come up with a witty come-back but Ryu socked him in the arm. Kat went to bed and was awake an hour later, as was the rest of them. Brett was shocked at how he went to sleep in the freezing air and woke up in a hut. He figured They moved him after he fell asleep, but he was in the same spot, only in a hut.

Posted

when morning came brett thanked everyone for there hospatality and set to makeing his new hut more personal

Posted

"Kat?" Ryu asked her. "Hmm?" "I know you've changed A LOT since we first met, but you really warmly welcomed that Brett guy..." He said. Kat blushed slightly remembering her old personallity. "Well...I've always been nicer to half-demons..." She said. Kaetana jumped next to Kat and leaned on her shoulder. "When do you think we'll see Sess again?" She asked. Kat pushed her off. "Don't you mean 'Sessy?' " Kat said slyly. Ryu burst out laughing. "Sessy?!" He laughed. Kaetana turned red. "OH! Shut up!" and with that, she stormed off.

Posted

"I have no intention to ham you....."

ROFL. XD I still can't believe i didn't notice that mistake.

Ryu kept laughing untill he fell over. "SHUT IT!!" Yelled Kaetana from the forest. After Ryu finally calmed down he had the worst stomach ache in the world. After he had some of his healing soup he was feeling a little better though. Milo was helping Brett fix up his hut, "Sorry about the sloppyness, we were laughing too hard." Laughed Milo. "Im supprised you didn't wake up when the log fell on your head." said Milo laughing again. "Im a pretty heavy sleeper, and is that why you were laughing so hard last night?" asked Brett. "Milo stiffled a laugh, "yup! And because of the way you talk in your sleep." Said Milo trying not to laugh again.

Posted

"oh crap what did i say in my sleep!?"brett asked

Posted

I'm gonna bring back two long forgotten weapons

"I heard nothing and I sleep right next to you." It didn't matter whither Raikai was human or half-demon she could control she had the same control over her emotions, barely any. "Hey Ryu. Where's that boomerang?" Raikai asked. After inspecting the written language only Ryu could read she said, "This isn't written in Dragon. Dragons use Runes and I know how to read those. It's written in a wolfen language." At that as if on cue the human that was once the great wolf demon and previous possessor of Ryu's new stone hopped out. Raikai pulled out her Sai and readied her self.

Posted

I was about to bring my boomerang to life T_T

Ryu backhand sprang out of the way while drawing his katanas. The Man suddenly started changing into a wolf, Milo was about to answer Brett, but he heard what was happening and drew his katana while running over there. Brett also drew his katana, but waited where he stood.

Posted

"STOP!" Kat yelled. Everyone froze, even the now wolf, and looked at her. She walked slowly up to the wolf, and fell on her knees. "You are truly a wolf...not a man. This is your true form..." She said to herself, staring deeply into the wolf's eyes. Kat starting speaking it's tonuge. "Why did you attack us? We lifted the curse brought upon you by Naraku." Kat whispered. "The wolf boy...He's not a true wolf! His blood is tainted from being different demons! That stone is for a true wolf!" It snarled. "He can handle the power of that stone, unlike you could. That's proof enough that he deserves it." Kat said. The wolf snarled at first, but then slowly looked at Ryu. "Fine. But if I find a better holder, I'm coming back." The wolf turned and ran and Kat got up from the ground, flashing a smile with her fangs gleaming. "Problem solved." She said.

Posted

Ryu looked at the boomerang and threw it. It came back with such force it hurt his hands. Milo sheathed his weapon like everyone else and went to help Brett again. "I only remember one thing you said:"NO! Not the bunny! Don't hurt the bunny! Kill the Wolf instead!" mimmicked Milo. Brett gave him an awkward look and blushd, the went back to making his hut more personnal. Ryu heard this and almost burst out laughing again, mostly just because Milo did it terribley.

Posted

Kat stifiled a giggle while Kaetana threw her head into the basket she was carrying to muffle her laughter. Kiara and Shada seemed to smile at each other before getting bored and pouncing on Emerald. Kagome had turned pink keeping in her laughter. Quite a funny sight.