make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Me too.... Kinda... :unsure:

The others gradually came out of the forest, having just woken up with a painful headache. Kagome walked over to Kat, picking twigs out of her hair.

"I see three!" Kagome ran over and picked up three Jewel Shards. They formed into the bunch on her necklace.

"Hmmph. No wonder he was so powerful." InuYasha examined the Snake's head, which was soaked, and reeked of blood. "Atuin the great... Brought down by a lazy Cat..." InuYasha retrieved Tetsusaiga from it's head, where it had been jammed. "Time to get back, now that that problem is solved."

"And our prize was three Shikon Jewel Shards. What a prize!" Miroku smiled as he started limping to Kirara.

Posted

"Alright," Raikai said a little dazed, "So now we go back."

Posted

... Wow.

That was short...

Posted

If this is so active, it doesn't need to be pinned.

Posted

Revive! This is the best RP I've ever had I'm not going to let it die...

When they got back Raikai took the liberty to cook a little something. Every one as battered and bruised so she decided to make the healing stew Kat had thought her to make oh so long ago. When it was finished she took everyone a bowl and then sat down with one for herself.

Posted

Sorry for letting this die. But all InuYashaness has left me. I barely remember anything DX

And now for a song pun...

I swear I, NEVER MEANT TO LET IT DIE!

I just don't care about it anymore!

It's not fair when, you say that I didn't TRY!

I just don't wanna hear it anymooore!

There.

Maybe I'll start posting again soon, Im trying to be more active.

Posted

I understand... The same thing's kinda happened to me... I really just revived this cause I missed the character of Rai desperately... She's like a center of my heart character... As it seems unlikely this'll live anymore I'm going to go recreate her character in a Star Trek RP (that I'm going to make...) then I'll have her anyway...

Posted

Revival...

or...

Rebirth...