make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

This morning I was watching an epi on the internet and anyway I thought this would be fun I didn't want to do an entire fan fic by my own but there are some rules no killing other people you you can kill NLC (non living characters) like meaning-less demons you must relate the storys oh and I am ten so no swearing

Name:Raikai

Class:half-demon

*demon type: :cat: cat

*demon traits:cat ears like InuYasha's dog ears, claws, fangs, heres one that InuYasha doesn't have: a tail, calico hair, cat like eyes

**time of power loss: the night of the waxing cresent moon

Bio:her tale is a sad one starting right after she was born seeing as her own father killed her mother and left her alone to die but she didn't a young kistune NOT SHIPPO found her and cared for her until she was five and could care for herself for five more years she lived life of a half demon when she was 7 she tried hiding her ears under a bandana but it did not work now at ten she had truned her back on all humans and stayed away from demons because of the way they both scorned her for the opposite blood. There is where her story begins

As she ran from the village the look on her face was an easy message to read 'stay away' as she came to a stop she took the herbs she had gotten and started chewing on some. As she sat the herbs she had used got to work her wound started healing. After it had fully healed she set off aging starting to wonder "that old lady kept fighting even thought she knew I could tear hr to shreds, but why " as she came upon a large tree she saw a nook in the tree that should not be there It was from an arrow turning back she on no questions anwered just more to be she thought just then her stomach growled at her looking up she sees apple in a tree "I could use that" she said the sound of hunger in her voice as she ate she sat in a little nook covered in leaves her right ear twiched someone had yelled nearby as she looked over she saw, "a demon?? No!! A half demon." In surprise she fell out of the tree and the young girl who sent the other half-demon to the ground ran to her aid. After every thing had been cleared up the girl whose name was Kagome asked her for her name.

"Raikai" she replied even more surprised never seen this kind of kindness in humans before. As if he read her mind the half-demon InuYasha spings in to action saying "Don't be fooled by her kindness, once you get to know her it all melts away." "Sit boy" Kagome yelled. As InuYasha was pulled to the ground a bush shook someone or something ready to pounce...

Well there you go I can't wait to see what others do for the story and don't thing this is all of the story you'll hear from me.

*not for human characters **Half-demons only

Posted

*demon type: :cat: cat

*demon traits:cat ears like InuYasha's dog ears, claws, fangs, heres one that InuYasha doesn't have: a tail, calico hair, cat like eyes

**time of power loss: the night of the waxing cresent moon

I swear you took that from me!

I'll make...me. HeeHee...

Name(I'm not gonna put my Real name!)Nickname:Kat

Class: Half Demon

Demon Type: Cat

Apperance:post-4795-1191630091_thumb.jpg

Time of power loss: first night of Waxing moon

(I LOVE INUYASHA!!!)

Bio: A war started when she was age 11, she saw both her parents die trying to protect her. A human killed her father(human) and a demon her mother(demon). After seeing her parents death she coverted to her full demon form and killed everyone, ending the war, she turn half demon again and fell to her knees. She looked at her bloody hands and to everyone lying around her. She ran over to her parents and cried, wanting them back. She carried them to a deserted village and buried them. She made a living there, having hatred for demons and humans. One day, she saw something pink fly across the sky and land on her roof. She grabbed it annd was surprised to see it was the scared jewel, at least a shard. But even more surprised then it didn't become tainted when she touched it.

As she ran from the village the look on her face was an easy message to read 'stay away' as she came to a stop she took the herbs she had gotten and started chewing on some. As she sat the herbs she had used got to work her wound started healing. After it had fully healed she set off aging starting to wonder "that old lady kept fighting even thought she knew I could tear hr to shreds, but why " as she came upon a large tree she saw a nook in the tree that should not be there It was from an arrow turning back she on no questions anwered just more to be she thought just then her stomach growled at her looking up she sees apple in a tree "I could use that" she said the sound of hunger in her voice as she ate she sat in a little nook covered in leaves her right ear twiched someone had yelled nearby as she looked over she saw, "a demon?? No!! A half demon." In surprise she fell out of the tree and the young girl who sent the other half-demon to the ground ran to her aid. After every thing had been cleared up the girl whose name was Kagome asked her for her name.

"Raikai" she replied even more surprised never seen this kind of kindness in humans before. As if he read her mind the half-demon InuYasha spings in to action saying "Don't be fooled by her kindness, once you get to know her it all melts away." "Sit boy" Kagome yelled. As InuYasha was pulled to the ground a bush shook someone or something ready to pounce...

A half-cat demon jumped out of the bushes and in front of Raikai, puting her arms out protectivly. "You stay away from her human!" Kagome fell backwards from suprise. "Who are you?" Raikai asked. "Call me Kat. If you don't wanna come with me then I'm going, if you do, ya better follow me." Kat said as she left. InuYasha had goten up by this point and looked after her. Kagome whispered "She has a jewel shard, wait, 5...but..." But InuYasha cut her off by saying "Let's follow her then." And started following her. "What I was saying was that it's odd. She has scorn in her heart but...the jewel shards are pure." Kagome whispered. Kat's ears twiched, but she figured it was only Raikai and kept going.

They got to a deserted village and stopped at the entrance. They saw Kat sitting on her knees in front of two graves praying, she then went into a hut. But her necklace was what had their eye for a while.

Posted

A half-cat demon jumped out of the bushes and in front of Raikai, puting her arms out protectivly. "You stay away from her human!" Kagome fell backwards from suprise. "Who are you?" Raikai asked. "Call me Kat. If you don't wanna come with me then I'm going, if you do, ya better follow me." Kat said as she left. InuYasha had goten up by this point and looked after her. Kagome whispered "She has a jewel shard, wait, 5...but..." But InuYasha cut her off by saying "Let's follow her then." And started following her. "What I was saying was that it's odd. She has scorn in her heart but...the jewel shards are pure." Kagome whispered. Kat's ears twiched, but she figured it was only Raikai and kept going.

They got to a deserted village and stopped at the entrance. They saw Kat sitting on her knees in front of two graves praying, she then went into a hut. But her necklace was what had their eye for a while.

behind her was Raikai bound and gaged while "kat" prayed InuYasha Jumped over and got her and took her away being a little kinder to the other half demon he said "Who did this to you?" "I did" Raikai naively anwsered obesly kagome asked "why" "I tried bitting my tail but it didn't work as planed"as she bite her tail the pain is so incretbile she screamed for 2 hour stirght "SO YOU'RE TELLING ME WE CAME ALL THIS WAY FOR NOTHING, at least we can get the jewel shards" InuYasha said "You mean those are the shikon jewel or was not that I care or any thing its just I heard about this kat she killed an entire war froce just think about how how power full she'll be with some of it around her neck!" She franted "now I'm going back to the village before she finds I am missing and choses to kill me, we never had this conversation." Tonight is the night of the cressent and the moon waxing I'd better stay hidden or else" she said with a gulpso she found a hut that no one was using and ran in. When this half-demon loses her powers her hair turns plain orange she loses claws fangs gets human ears and loses her tail that one can actully hurt she thought she would be safe in the hut but as the door opens she wondes was she right..

what did yous think there you are if I knew how to make a signature I'd let more pepole know about this

Posted

behind her was Raikai bound and gaged while "kat" prayed InuYasha Jumped over and got her and took her away being a little kinder to the other half demon he said "Who did this to you?" "I did" Raikai naively anwsered obesly kagome asked "why" "I tried bitting my tail but it didn't work as planed"as she bite her tail the pain is so incretbile she screamed for 2 hour stirght "SO YOU'RE TELLING ME WE CAME ALL THIS WAY FOR NOTHING, at least we can get the jewel shards" InuYasha said "You mean those are the shikon jewel or was not that I care or any thing its just I heard about this kat she killed an entire war froce just think about how how power full she'll be with some of it around her neck!" She franted "now I'm going back to the village before she finds I am missing and choses to kill me, we never had this conversation." Tonight is the night of the cressent and the moon waxing I'd better stay hidden or else" she said with a gulpso she found a hut that no one was using and ran in. When this half-demon loses her powers her hair turns plain orange she loses claws fangs gets human ears and loses her tail that one can actully hurt she thought she would be safe in the hut but as the door opens she wondes was she right..

When she opened the door she saw Kat laying on the floor, sweating, and tossing an turning. She screamed at her condition, Kat had no signs of hearing. InuYasha and Kagome rushed in and saw Kat's condition as well. Kagome rushed over trying to figure out what was wrong. She told InuYasha to go get some water as she handed him a bucket to him she found in the corner. Kat started muttering in her sleep when InuYasha came back. "Mom...dad...." she muttered as Kagome put a cloth on her forehead. The 3 of them were sitting around her as she muttered. InuYasha started to bring his hand down to take Kat's jewel shards before Kagome slapped his hand away. "what happened.....blood....I....didn't...no...." Kat muttered. "No....mom...dad...please forgive me....I...didn't mean to....what....happened.....I need you....with me....I have...questions...." She muttered. "Do you think she's talking about when she killed an army?" Raikai asked. "I'll...take you somewhere nice....I'll avenge your death....I PROMISE!" She yelled as she sat up, knocking the water bucket over. She panted hard as she looked around, holding her necklace and the jewel shard around her neck. I need to go out! "she yelled as she grabbed a sheath out of the corner and ran outside. InuYasha followed her and saw her practicing with a large demon sword, she then split it in two. "Twin Katanas...." he said to himself.

Posted

well i won't play along since my fingers hurt from writing and typing all day but i'll post my info. maybe i'll play tomorrow(for sure)

name:ryu

class:demon

demon type:dragon

appearance:a silver dragon who walks on two legs with black armor and a blood stained sword.

time of power loss:when the sun passes directly over head(noon)

bio:when he was 8 he was hunting in the woods when he saw a stone sparkle.He ran over to it and picked it up.He sat and admired it as his deer cooked over the fire.When his meal was cooked he tucked the stone in his pack.When he finished his meal he lay back and stared at the star filled sky.Soon he was asleep.As his chest rose and fell his handstarted to turn silver,then scales started to rise up his arms and soon they consumed his body.He rolled on his side as a long spiked tail grew from his lower waist.His face grew into a snout and his tongue split in two and came to a point.He rolled onto his stomach as a pair of silver wings sparkled in the moonlight.As he awoke that morning he streched then quikly recoiled.Then he noticed somthing odd about himself.Where his fingernails once were there was a set of deadly claws.He quickly stood up and started to look at himself in the pond next to where he slept.He had grown taller and was quite a bit stronger than he was last night.But he noticed somthing else,the stone he found was now lodged in his chest glowing a bright red.He gasped and turned away.

He found that his claws were alot sharper than his dagger,his fire breath was easier than rubbing sticks together,his wings could easily lift him to the high branches where he used to climb for what seemed hours to retreive,and his tail could crush trees into fire wood alot better than his hachet.When he returned to his camp he found a long,sleek,black sword by his grass hamick.He dropped the fire wood and picked it up,he felt power fill him.After 2 years he quickly realized that he changed back to his former self from 11:30 to 1:30.finally after another year he decided to travel the world and use his powers to rid the world of theives and muggers.

and i'll start the adventure tomorrow :)

Posted

ok, it's tomorrow. :biggrin:

Posted

lol

*sigh* here we go(and i don't remeber names or what people look like very much so i'll probly make a fool out of myself)

as Ryu walked tirlessly through the forest he thought he saw somthing glint in the distance.He exitedly ran over to where he saw it.It was a girl..a cat girl.He quickly realized she was spinning twin demon katanas around,obviously practicing."EXCUSE ME!" he shouted to her."could you mind telling me where i am?" she whirled and held a katana at his throat."woa!! take it easy!!!" he jumped back and drew his sword witch he had named the Black Blade.and since it was noon he couldn't fly out of harms way.

ok thats all for now i'll post more tomorrow. so do you like quote mine and work off it or somthing?

Posted

as Ryu walked tirlessly through the forest he thought he saw somthing glint in the distance.He exitedly ran over to where he saw it.It was a girl..a cat girl.He quickly realized she was spinning twin demon katanas around,obviously practicing."EXCUSE ME!" he shouted to her."could you mind telling me where i am?" she whirled and held a katana at his throat."woa!! take it easy!!!" he jumped back and drew his sword witch he had named the Black Blade.and since it was noon he couldn't fly out of harms way.

"You think you can just waltz right into MY teritorry, ya HUMAN?" Kat asked threatningly still holing one of her blades to his neck. "I just need to know-" Ryu started but was cut off as InuYaha walked up to Kat. "Kat, put him down, he;s not worth it, he just want directions." InuYasha said, putting a hand on his shoulder, showing more respect to his fellow half-demon. Kat, softened as she took her blade from his neck. "Where ever you're trying to go, it's not here. This an abandoned village I've made MY home." she scowled. "But I guess you can stay here for a while, maybe until tomorrow. Things aren't safe for a human to be wandering around at this time of day, let alone at all. You can have that hut." She said ponting to a small hut behind her. "Just don't be a bother." She threatened and went back to training. Kagome walked up to Ryu, after listenig to the conversation. "Don't mind Kat, she's had a bad experience with humans from what I can tell." She whisperd. Kat's ears twiched as she yelled "I heard that!" from her spot. After a bit she started to walk out of the village as her ears twiched. "Whoever's following me will regret it if they don't stop NOW."

Posted

"You think you can just waltz right into MY teritorry, ya HUMAN?" Kat asked threatningly still holing one of her blades to his neck. "I just need to know-" Ryu started but was cut off as InuYaha walked up to Kat. "Kat, put him down, he;s not worth it, he just want directions." InuYasha said, putting a hand on his shoulder, showing more respect to his fellow half-demon. Kat, softened as she took her blade from his neck. "Where ever you're trying to go, it's not here. This an abandoned village I've made MY home." she scowled. "But I guess you can stay here for a while, maybe until tomorrow. Things aren't safe for a human to be wandering around at this time of day, let alone at all. You can have that hut." She said ponting to a small hut behind her. "Just don't be a bother." She threatened and went back to training. Kagome walked up to Ryu, after listenig to the conversation. "Don't mind Kat, she's had a bad experience with humans from what I can tell." She whisperd. Kat's ears twiched as she yelled "I heard that!" from her spot. After a bit she started to walk out of the village as her ears twiched. "Whoever's following me will regret it if they don't stop NOW."

As the time turned to 1:30 Ryu felt that strange feeling when he transforms, his wings shot out and snapped some limbs off the tree behind him.Silver scales covered his body and his fingernails turned into deadly claws.A tail emerged from his waist as his face grew outward to make a snout.He beat his wings once,twice, three times and he was thirty feet off the ground."im going to find some fresh fruit!" he shouted to Kagome and InuYasha. When his pouch was full of peaches and plums he took to the sky's again. he spotted Kat off to the left about 50-feet away it won't hurt if she dosn't see me right he thought to himself as he swooped in her direction. He slowed to her pace as he got a little closer. He glided over a quiet as he could be,which was extremely quiet from all those years of hunting. saw some evil demons(i have no idea what enemies are in this :embarrassed: ) racing toward her.He tried to shout a warning but he had to quickly dodge an arrow wizing by his head "KIAGIDT!!" he blurted out. He took a deep breath and felt his body growing warmer,his stomach rumbled;a massive stream of fire roared downward.

several demons burst into flame. Kat jumped and turned around drawing her swords. she saw a silver human like dragon using the sword that boy had.She saw InuYash,Raikai,and Kagome running towards her.the dragon started to spin blowing fire while holding his sword straight out. every demon around him died instantly but several more dove on him from the tree's. he was tiring,this was insane these guys must be strong he never gets tired.His wings shot out and threw the demons off him,he crouched and shot upward faster than an arrow.3 demons crashed into themselves and fell down to quickly be trampled by more demons.

Posted

As the time turned to 1:30 Ryu felt that strange feeling when he transforms, his wings shot out and snapped some limbs off the tree behind him.Silver scales covered his body and his fingernails turned into deadly claws.A tail emerged from his waist as his face grew outward to make a snout.He beat his wings once,twice, three times and he was thirty feet off the ground."im going to find some fresh fruit!" he shouted to Kagome and InuYasha. When his pouch was full of peaches and plums he took to the sky's again. he spotted Kat off to the left about 50-feet away it won't hurt if she dosn't see me right he thought to himself as he swooped in her direction. He slowed to her pace as he got a little closer. He glided over a quiet as he could be,which was extremely quiet from all those years of hunting. saw some evil demons(i have no idea what enemies are in this :embarrassed: ) racing toward her.He tried to shout a warning but he had to quickly dodge an arrow wizing by his head "KIAGIDT!!" he blurted out. He took a deep breath and felt his body growing warmer,his stomach rumbled;a massive stream of fire roared downward.

several demons burst into flame. Kat jumped and turned around drawing her swords. she saw a silver human like dragon using the sword that boy had.She saw InuYash,Raikai,and Kagome running towards her.the dragon started to spin blowing fire while holding his sword straight out. every demon around him died instantly but several more dove on him from the tree's. he was tiring,this was insane these guys must be strong he never gets tired.His wings shot out and threw the demons off him,he crouched and shot upward faster than an arrow.3 demons crashed into themselves and fell down to quickly be trampled by more demons.

Kat's ears twiched as she turned around. She did a backflip over the demons before smashing theirs head together, breaking their skulls. They were surrounding her her. "YOU'RE NOT GETTING THESE SHARDS IF I CAN HELP IT!" She yelled. "DANCE OF FIRE!" She yelled, puting her katanas out and spining rapidly, the demons near her were sliced, as all the others were burned as rings of flame came from her spining. InuYasha grabbed Kagome and used his body to protect her, his Robe of the Firerat protecting them, as Ryu had to fly back quickly. Kat eventually stopped spinning and was panting, hold onto her jewel shards as she ended. "Can't a girl go to take a bath in peace..." she mumbled to herself. "That...was amazing!" Kagome yelled, running up to Kat, InuYasha not far behind. "That...was pretty good..." InuYasha said. Ryu was now sitting in a scorched tree, staring open mouthed at Kat. How could she have so much power... he thought to himself. "Thanks, but I have things to do..." Kat said as she continued her trek to the stream.

Posted

Kat's ears twiched as she turned around. She did a backflip over the demons before smashing theirs head together, breaking their skulls. They were surrounding her her. "YOU'RE NOT GETTING THESE SHARDS IF I CAN HELP IT!" She yelled. "DANCE OF FIRE!" She yelled, puting her katanas out and spining rapidly, the demons near her were sliced, as all the others were burned as rings of flame came from her spining. InuYasha grabbed Kagome and used his body to protect her, his Robe of the Firerat protecting them, as Ryu had to fly back quickly. Kat eventually stopped spinning and was panting, hold onto her jewel shards as she ended. "Can't a girl go to take a bath in peace..." she mumbled to herself. "That...was amazing!" Kagome yelled, running up to Kat, InuYasha not far behind. "That...was pretty good..." InuYasha said. Ryu was now sitting in a scorched tree, staring open mouthed at Kat. How could she have so much power... he thought to himself. "Thanks, but I have things to do..." Kat said as she continued her trek to the stream.

Ryu smashed the last demon with his fist before sheathing his blade.He watched Kat turn off the path and the he took to the sky's once more.He was practicing with his sword while flying,he had never done it before and he wasn't very good at it. He darted to the left to head back to the village,he had dropped his fruit and wasn't happy about it. his armor shone brightly as he landed next to the hut Kat told him he could sleep in.As he opened the door he saw it had a small bed,and a tiny window to his right. He hung his sword around a post on the bed as he took his helmet off and layed down. He awoke with a start causing him to fall off the bed.

Posted

raikai has been out for a while so here we go

"blood." Raikai muttered. After witnessing the death of her mother she got heamophobia seeing as blood was all over her she passedout

It had been three days since the fight and our ten-year-old heroine has finely woken up "It's..." she started "...my..." the supinson grew "...BIRTHDAY!!!!!!"she finshed as she walked out into what was the town square she heard fighting oh no some poor travler walked in and now they have to faceKats furry as she came closer she could make out voices "Hanaiu?!?" "I need to see Raikai" The kistune said in a demanding voice "Hanaiu!!""you know her" kat remarked "Of coruse."Raikai said "she took care of me after my mother died." "Her mother and I were good friends she left me this," Hanaiu said as she pulled out a seathed katana. "To give to you when you turned eleven.""now get going!" Kat yellled

"right" later that day raikai was in her hut she pulled out her sword A letter came out "this sword is made from the hair of my tail take good care of it and it will take good care of you." thats what it read but what did it mean the only way to find out was to get over her fear of blood...

there you are

Posted

"blood." Raikai muttered. After witnessing the death of her mother she got heamophobia seeing as blood was all over her she passedout

It had been three days since the fight and our ten-year-old heroine has finely woken up "It's..." she started "...my..." the supinson grew "...BIRTHDAY!!!!!!"she finshed as she walked out into what was the town square she heard fighting oh no some poor travler walked in and now they have to faceKats furry as she came closer she could make out voices "Hanaiu?!?" "I need to see Raikai" The kistune said in a demanding voice "Hanaiu!!""you know her" kat remarked "Of coruse."Raikai said "she took care of me after my mother died." "Her mother and I were good friends she left me this," Hanaiu said as she pulled out a seathed katana. "To give to you when you turned eleven.""now get going!" Kat yellled

"right" later that day raikai was in her hut she pulled out her sword A letter came out "this sword is made from the hair of my tail take good care of it and it will take good care of you." thats what it read but what did it mean the only way to find out was to get over her fear of blood...

Kat was returning from a bath when she smelled something coming from Raikai's hut. Fear. "What's she afraid of?" Kat mumbled under her breath. She then thought back to the night before...

(flashback)

Kat was leaning against a tree, she had just killed some more demons and blood was all over her kimono. Raikai came out and saw her, she muttered "blood" to herself before passing out.....again. Kat sighed as she went over to pick up the smaller demon. "What kind of half-demon are you?" Kat asked annoyingly to the passed out Raikai she was carrying. she took her into her hut and laid her down on the sleeping mat. She noticed her new katana in the corner. Kat shook her head. "You'll never be able to use that if you down overcome your fear. It's a shame, it's very powerful, but would only accept you as it's mistress." was what Kat said as she turned and left.

(end flashback)

She's still scared... Kat thought as she sighed. She had warmed up slightly to Raikai. Suddenly, she thought of somrthing. She went into her hut, and got a light blue kimono with orange acsents on it. She took it out and went over to Raikai's hut. She knocked on the door. Raikai opened it, but was surprised to see Kat, she was expecting it to be Ryu. She let her in, nontheless. Kat handed her the kimono as she said "My mother gave this to me. It will protect you and help you get over fears. Don't worry about ever growing out of it, it changes size for the girl wearing it."

Posted

Kat was returning from a bath when she smelled something coming from Raikai's hut. Fear. "What's she afraid of?" Kat mumbled under her breath. She then thought back to the night before...

(flashback)

Kat was leaning against a tree, she had just killed some more demons and blood was all over her kimono. Raikai came out and saw her, she muttered "blood" to herself before passing out.....again. Kat sighed as she went over to pick up the smaller demon. "What kind of half-demon are you?" Kat asked annoyingly to the passed out Raikai she was carrying. she took her into her hut and laid her down on the sleeping mat. She noticed her new katana in the corner. Kat shook her head. "You'll never be able to use that if you down overcome your fear. It's a shame, it's very powerful, but would only accept you as it's mistress." was what Kat said as she turned and left.

(end flashback)

She's still scared... Kat thought as she sighed. She had warmed up slightly to Raikai. Suddenly, she thought of somrthing. She went into her hut, and got a light blue kimono with orange acsents on it. She took it out and went over to Raikai's hut. She knocked on the door. Raikai opened it, but was surprised to see Kat, she was expecting it to be Ryu. She let her in, nontheless. Kat handed her the kimono as she said "My mother gave this to me. It will protect you and help you get over fears. Don't worry about ever growing out of it, it changes size for the girl wearing it."

That was the worst dream Ryu ever had.

(dream)

Ryu ran as fast as he could through the desert.He was human so he couldn't fly and somthing was chasing him,somthing BIG.He glanced over his shoulder and saw a huge black horse with a strange woman riding it.She was wearing only in a black dress, torn from battle. He looked back infront of him and had to dive over a massive log blocking his way. a log? in the desert. Ryu sped up as the horses hooves grew lowder. he darted to the side and went left,he could smell blood. he glanced back again and in place of the woman was a large amor covered man holding..his father's head! he stopped dead a drew his sword. Just as the horse got in range Ryu jumped as high as he ever had in his life as he came back down he thrust the sword into the man's helmet.A blood curdling scream filled the air,Ryu had to drop to the ground and cover his ears.After a few moments when the scream subsided Ryu took a glance around. the man was standing right infront of him,spear drawn. Ryu picked up his sword and charged."FATHER YOU SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!" he screamed menicingly. he quickly ducked under the man's spear and thrust upward into the man's torso. Ryu jumped up and ripped the man's helmet off before freezing,as if the time itself suddenly froze. the man infront of him wasn't somone he expected it to be....it was his father. Ryu dropped to his knees shaking uncontrolably.His mind was racing why did his father try to kill him? why hadn't he said somthing? how was he holding his own head? why is this dream revolving around his father? he was thinking faster than he ever had before.

(end dream)

Ryu started shaking again. he gasped the windowsill to keep from falling down. He suddenly remembered..his father lived in this village! he and his mother all of them.Lived in this once lively village. HE MUST LEAVE THIS PLACE!!! he thought.He snatched his sword from the bed post and slammed open the door. Kat was barring his way.

yea im a copy cat :lol:

Posted

That was the worst dream Ryu ever had.

(dream)

Ryu ran as fast as he could through the desert.He was human so he couldn't fly and somthing was chasing him,somthing BIG.He glanced over his shoulder and saw a huge black horse with a strange woman riding it.She was wearing only in a black dress, torn from battle. He looked back infront of him and had to dive over a massive log blocking his way. a log? in the desert. Ryu sped up as the horses hooves grew lowder. he darted to the side and went left,he could smell blood. he glanced back again and in place of the woman was a large amor covered man holding..his father's head! he stopped dead a drew his sword. Just as the horse got in range Ryu jumped as high as he ever had in his life as he came back down he thrust the sword into the man's helmet.A blood curdling scream filled the air,Ryu had to drop to the ground and cover his ears.After a few moments when the scream subsided Ryu took a glance around. the man was standing right infront of him,spear drawn. Ryu picked up his sword and charged."FATHER YOU SHALL BE AVENGED!!!!" he screamed menicingly. he quickly ducked under the man's spear and thrust upward into the man's torso. Ryu jumped up and ripped the man's helmet off before freezing,as if the time itself suddenly froze. the man infront of him wasn't somone he expected it to be....it was his father. Ryu dropped to his knees shaking uncontrolably.His mind was racing why did his father try to kill him? why hadn't he said somthing? how was he holding his own head? why is this dream revolving around his father? he was thinking faster than he ever had before.

(end dream)

Ryu started shaking again. he gasped the windowsill to keep from falling down. He suddenly remembered..his father lived in this village! he and his mother all of them.Lived in this once lively village. HE MUST LEAVE THIS PLACE!!! he thought.He snatched his sword from the bed post and slammed open the door. Kat was barring his way.

"And where do you think, you're going?" Kat asked. "JUST LET ME LEAVE!" Ryu yelled at her, trying to get past, she hadn't allowed him enough room to take off flying. "After I give you a home, you're just gonna decide to fly off one night, without even saying goodbye?!" She yelled at him, her fangs glinting in the moonlight. "Fine goodbye." Ryu said as he jumped up to fly through the roof, that is, before Kat grabbed his foot. "Ya know, Raikai has really warmed up to you, can't you at least stay until morning to say goodbye?" Kat asked.