make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

"And where do you think, you're going?" Kat asked. "JUST LET ME LEAVE!" Ryu yelled at her, trying to get past, she hadn't allowed him enough room to take off flying. "After I give you a home, you're just gonna decide to fly off one night, without even saying goodbye?!" She yelled at him, her fangs glinting in the moonlight. "Fine goodbye." Ryu said as he jumped up to fly through the roof, that is, before Kat grabbed his foot. "Ya know, Raikai has really warmed up to you, can't you at least stay until morning to say goodbye?" Kat asked.

"you don't understand!! this is where my parents and almost myself were murdered!!!" Ryu's got quiet. "i have to leave as soon as possible. th- the ones who killed them know im here. the demons we destroyed yesterday were they're servants. if they find me or anyone in this village you'll all be killed. that's why i have to leave." Ryu sat back down on the bed. Kat sat beside him.Ryu told her about his dream and how when they're around he's just human again. And how life had been at the village before they attacked.

"and that is why i must leave. i shall stay untill dawn. i have to put some distance behind me as soon as possible." Kat nodded and said "i understand. i'll wake her up tomorrow so she can say goodbye." she left the hut. Ryu saw that as she spoke there was anger in her eyes. He could tell she didn't want him to leave so soon. he lye back down and fell asleep.

Posted

"you don't understand!! this is where my parents and almost myself were murdered!!!" Ryu's got quiet. "i have to leave as soon as possible. th- the ones who killed them know im here. the demons we destroyed yesterday were they're servants. if they find me or anyone in this village you'll all be killed. that's why i have to leave." Ryu sat back down on the bed. Kat sat beside him.Ryu told her about his dream and how when they're around he's just human again. And how life had been at the village before they attacked.

"and that is why i must leave. i shall stay untill dawn. i have to put some distance behind me as soon as possible." Kat nodded and said "i understand. i'll wake her up tomorrow so she can say goodbye." she left the hut. Ryu saw that as she spoke there was anger in her eyes. He could tell she didn't want him to leave so soon. he lye back down and fell asleep.

That night, Kat saw someone she hadn't seen in a while. She jumped in the tree as his ears twiched. "What brings you here, InuYasha?" InuYasha opened his eyes and looked at Kat. They locked eyes and shared a silent conversation. They nodded to each other as they each looked at a different side of the village. Kat eventually fell into a light sleep, her kimono tore as her leg hung down off the branch more comfertably. As dawn came around, InuYasha looked over to Kat. She was still sleeping, so he decided he'd go to wake Raikai. Ryu walked out of what was once his hut and saw Kat in a tree. Raikai came out and ran up to him, gave him a quick hug saying goodbye. He said goodbye as he took off into the air.

Posted

That night, Kat saw someone she hadn't seen in a while. She jumped in the tree as his ears twiched. "What brings you here, InuYasha?" InuYasha opened his eyes and looked at Kat. They locked eyes and shared a silent conversation. They nodded to each other as they each looked at a different side of the village. Kat eventually fell into a light sleep, her kimono tore as her leg hung down off the branch more comfertably. As dawn came around, InuYasha looked over to Kat. She was still sleeping, so he decided he'd go to wake Raikai. Ryu walked out of what was once his hut and saw Kat in a tree. Raikai came out and ran up to him, gave him a quick hug saying goodbye. He said goodbye as he took off into the air.

As Ryu sped through the lightening sky he had to take a look back at athe village.He floated downward to rest his wings,a crack caught his attention.He whirled to see one of the demons that attacked Kat the day before.He tried to draw his sword but one of the demons snuck up behind him and stole it.he took a deep breath and roasted the one in front of him. He spun on his heel to attack the other one but one of "them" was there.It was holding his sword and looking at him with a deep hatred,a hatred beyond reason. Ryu felt himself getting smaller,and all his power and weapons disapeared. Fear took over him,he couldn't even turn around to run. In a flash he was unconcious. The last thing he saw through blurred eye's was the flat of his sword right infront of his face.He awoke almost an hour later,he draped over somone's shoulder very uncomfortably. he shifted to see if he recognized where he was.He didn't.He tried to see the person carrying him but he was jerked away by somthing bigger. He saw that he was being carryed by one of the demons.The new thing carrying him laughed and threw him against a tree.He fell and landed on his feet but doubled over in pain,grasping his head.He saw his reflection in a little puddle next to him. The whole right side of his face was black and purple. He winced when he touched it. He stood back up to see that he was at an encampent. several hundred demons stared at him,they looked like they were frightened of him. He growled lightly and at least 50 of them screamed and ran.A huge fist slammed him away causing double the pain in his stomach."stop causing all this ruckus!" one of the much larger demons growled at him. He leaned against a tree and to his suprise he fell asleep.

Posted

As Ryu sped through the lightening sky he had to take a look back at athe village.He floated downward to rest his wings,a crack caught his attention.He whirled to see one of the demons that attacked Kat the day before.He tried to draw his sword but one of the demons snuck up behind him and stole it.he took a deep breath and roasted the one in front of him. He spun on his heel to attack the other one but one of "them" was there.It was holding his sword and looking at him with a deep hatred,a hatred beyond reason. Ryu felt himself getting smaller,and all his power and weapons disapeared. Fear took over him,he couldn't even turn around to run. In a flash he was unconcious. The last thing he saw through blurred eye's was the flat of his sword right infront of his face.He awoke almost an hour later,he draped over somone's shoulder very uncomfortably. he shifted to see if he recognized where he was.He didn't.He tried to see the person carrying him but he was jerked away by somthing bigger. He saw that he was being carryed by one of the demons.The new thing carrying him laughed and threw him against a tree.He fell and landed on his feet but doubled over in pain,grasping his head.He saw his reflection in a little puddle next to him. The whole right side of his face was black and purple. He winced when he touched it. He stood back up to see that he was at an encampent. several hundred demons stared at him,they looked like they were frightened of him. He growled lightly and at least 50 of them screamed and ran.A huge fist slammed him away causing double the pain in his stomach."stop causing all this ruckus!" one of the much larger demons growled at him. He leaned against a tree and to his suprise he fell asleep.

Kat sped through the forest. She heard demons and smelled blood. She tripped and fell, she looked to see she had tripped over a torn piece of her kimono. She ripped the frest of the piece off and continued running. She got to a tree and saw a fried demon on the ground below it. She jumped into the tree, branches scorched and cracked. "D***, I'm too late!" she said to herself. She suddenly smelt something...she had Ryu's scent! She jumped oout of the tree and sniffed the air. She started running forward. "I'm coming for ya Ryu, you're death is not gonna be on my conscience!" Just then demons came out. Kat sighed. I don't have time for this she thought as she jumped on a tree, rebounded off and kicked the first demon into the second one. They then hit a rock, which cracked from the force. Kat left after cracking their necks, with blood stains on her kimono as proof. She once again tripped. "Screw this." She said as she ripped off the already damaged kimono to reveal red and glod armor underneath. She started off once again in Ryu's direction.

Posted

umbreon said no swearing!! lol

Kat sped through the forest. She heard demons and smelled blood. She tripped and fell, she looked to see she had tripped over a torn piece of her kimono. She ripped the frest of the piece off and continued running. She got to a tree and saw a fried demon on the ground below it. She jumped into the tree, branches scorched and cracked. "D***, I'm too late!" she said to herself. She suddenly smelt something...she had Ryu's scent! She jumped oout of the tree and sniffed the air. She started running forward. "I'm coming for ya Ryu, you're death is not gonna be on my conscience!" Just then demons came out. Kat sighed. I don't have time for this she thought as she jumped on a tree, rebounded off and kicked the first demon into the second one. They then hit a rock, which cracked from the force. Kat left after cracking their necks, with blood stains on her kimono as proof. She once again tripped. "Screw this." She said as she ripped off the already damaged kimono to reveal red and glod armor underneath. She started off once again in Ryu's direction.

Ryu was forcibly woken.A hand clamped over his mouth. It was Kat! he tried to talk but she clamped her hand on his mouth again. she nodded be hind her to show that the demons were asleep. He nodded and they ran off into the night. After about a mile Ryu started to get faster and bigger when his wings,tail,claws,and scales regained their place. They finally reached the creek at sunrise,the demon encampent far,far behind them. they drank their fill and started to run again.Ryu started to fall behind so Kat stopped, she was going to tell him to speed up but he snatched her up and jumped, she was standing on his back in between his wings as he shot through the sky like a silver arrow.

Posted

Ryu was forcibly woken.A hand clamped over his mouth. It was Kat! he tried to talk but she clamped her hand on his mouth again. she nodded be hind her to show that the demons were asleep. He nodded and they ran off into the night. After about a mile Ryu started to get faster and bigger when his wings,tail,claws,and scales regained their place. They finally reached the creek at sunrise,the demon encampent far,far behind them. they drank their fill and started to run again.Ryu started to fall behind so Kat stopped, she was going to tell him to speed up but he snatched her up and jumped, she was standing on his back in between his wings as he shot through the sky like a silver arrow.

Flying is awesome! Kat thought as she held on to Ryu's scales. Her eas then twiched and she smelt the air. "RYU! DUCK!" She yelled. "Wha? oh!" Ryu yelled as he dove down, narrowly missing a sacred arrow. "Trust me, you do NOT want to get purified." Kat told him as she took out a bow seemingly out of nowhere, and an arrow out of the quiver on her back. I hadn't noticed that before... Ryu thought. Kat amied for the priestest who shot at them and fired an arrow. Both gasped. Kat's arrow turned a bright pink as it headed for it's target. "A...sacred arrow?" was the priestest's last words before she was hit.

Posted

Flying is awesome! Kat thought as she held on to Ryu's scales. Her eas then twiched and she smelt the air. "RYU! DUCK!" She yelled. "Wha? oh!" Ryu yelled as he dove down, narrowly missing a sacred arrow. "Trust me, you do NOT want to get purified." Kat told him as she took out a bow seemingly out of nowhere, and an arrow out of the quiver on her back. I hadn't noticed that before... Ryu thought. Kat amied for the priestest who shot at them and fired an arrow. Both gasped. Kat's arrow turned a bright pink as it headed for it's target. "A...sacred arrow?" was the priestest's last words before she was hit.

Ryu dodged to the side as flying demons attacked them. Great i can't deal with them while flying thought Ryu as he drew his sword. "Kat! hold on tight!" He shouted as he went into a completely vertical ascent. HE did a flip and dove straight down while Kat screamed in his ear.he had to dodge to the left while diving to avoid another arrow.He leveled out right above the trees causing several of their followers to dive to their deaths. Kat stood back up to fight off some of the ones who got to close. "dance of fire!" she yelled as she spun. two bust into flame while another barely avoided it. kat had to duck down and grab one of his spines to keep from falling off as he spun around and decapitated the other.Ryu leaned back into a dive as three more whizzed over them.'i think they found us' said Ryu as he shot upward and away from the village."what are you doing!?" kat yelled.'do you want them to find the village! they must not know about it or else i would have seen it when i was heading that way!" he shouted back.

Posted

Ryu dodged to the side as flying demons attacked them. Great i can't deal with them while flying thought Ryu as he drew his sword. "Kat! hold on tight!" He shouted as he went into a completely vertical ascent. HE did a flip and dove straight down while Kat screamed in his ear.he had to dodge to the left while diving to avoid another arrow.He leveled out right above the trees causing several of their followers to dive to their deaths. Kat stood back up to fight off some of the ones who got to close. "dance of fire!" she yelled as she spun. two bust into flame while another barely avoided it. kat had to duck down and grab one of his spines to keep from falling off as he spun around and decapitated the other.Ryu leaned back into a dive as three more whizzed over them.'i think they found us' said Ryu as he shot upward and away from the village."what are you doing!?" kat yelled.'do you want them to find the village! they must not know about it or else i would have seen it when i was heading that way!" he shouted back.

Kat nodded as she held on. She saw them all coming towards her. She shouted up to Ryu "Ryu, put this necklace back on me when I'm done, I'm gonna let go!" "WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Ryu yelled at her. Kat ignored him as she ripped off her necklace and let go. She held onto her jewel shards as she closed her eyes. Suddenly, her fangs and claws lengthened, her hair got longer and wilder, and she had tiger stripes on her arms. She opened her eyes, which were now crimson and her puplis slits. Her hand she was holding the jewel shards in glowed a bright red. She sliced through the demons, sending a wave of red light through the others, killing them all. She landed by a river as Ryu flew down and quickly grabbed her necklace out of her hand and put it back on her. She closed her eye and she turned back to normal. She brought a hand to her head and collasped.

Posted

Kat nodded as she held on. She saw them all coming towards her. She shouted up to Ryu "Ryu, put this necklace back on me when I'm done, I'm gonna let go!" "WHAT?! ARE YOU CRAZY?!" Ryu yelled at her. Kat ignored him as she ripped off her necklace and let go. She held onto her jewel shards as she closed her eyes. Suddenly, her fangs and claws lengthened, her hair got longer and wilder, and she had tiger stripes on her arms. She opened her eyes, which were now crimson and her puplis slits. Her hand she was holding the jewel shards in glowed a bright red. She sliced through the demons, sending a wave of red light through the others, killing them all. She landed by a river as Ryu flew down and quickly grabbed her necklace out of her hand and put it back on her. She closed her eye and she turned back to normal. She brought a hand to her head and collasped.

Ryu layed her next to the river and picked some fruit.He rabbed some peaches,plums, and pears his favorite,and he put them in a stone bowl.he then gathered some oak leaves,fire fruit, and water from the river. he felt himself shrinking and thought i hope Kat killed all of them. he used the fire fruit to turn the oak leaves into dust and he put them in the water,when the water turned green he used his knife to cut slivers of fruit off and he put them in the bowl. he used the left over fire fruit toheat the water up untill it was red with heat and bowl was burning so hot he had to put it on a large rock. hhe sat and stirred it with his knife untill the slivers of fruit disolved and the conction turned a dark purple. He smelled it and satisfied with his cooking set it next to Kat.The purple fumes gathered around her face and in moments she was awake. "what happened back there?" Ryu asked as he ate some leftover peaches. Kat holding her head replied "it's the shards.they have special power." Ryu handed her a spoon made of rock with designs carved into it. she took a sip of the soup and her head quit aking almost instantly."what is this stuff" she asked taking another sip. "it's a healing potion. if you add fruit it gives it flavor. makes it edible." he strapped his knife back in his belt. "edible? you mean delicious." she downed the bowl in a massive slurp. He stared at her like she was crazy "i think it's revulting." he ate another peach. she set the bowl down and stood up. "well we better start heading back.Raikai and the others must be worried." Ryu said as he tightend his belt. Kat looked at him in shock. "i thought you were leaving." he shook his head. "i can't let them take over your village now can i?" she smiled. "well lets start walking,since your not a dragon any more. by the way why arent you?" she said.he started walking back."when it's noon i lose my powers. i guess such great power comes with it's limits" he l pointed to the stone in his chest."i found this in the woods about three years ago.that morning i found myself looking sorta a dragon. exept i walked on two legs."

Posted

Ryu layed her next to the river and picked some fruit.He rabbed some peaches,plums, and pears his favorite,and he put them in a stone bowl.he then gathered some oak leaves,fire fruit, and water from the river. he felt himself shrinking and thought i hope Kat killed all of them. he used the fire fruit to turn the oak leaves into dust and he put them in the water,when the water turned green he used his knife to cut slivers of fruit off and he put them in the bowl. he used the left over fire fruit toheat the water up untill it was red with heat and bowl was burning so hot he had to put it on a large rock. hhe sat and stirred it with his knife untill the slivers of fruit disolved and the conction turned a dark purple. He smelled it and satisfied with his cooking set it next to Kat.The purple fumes gathered around her face and in moments she was awake. "what happened back there?" Ryu asked as he ate some leftover peaches. Kat holding her head replied "it's the shards.they have special power." Ryu handed her a spoon made of rock with designs carved into it. she took a sip of the soup and her head quit aking almost instantly."what is this stuff" she asked taking another sip. "it's a healing potion. if you add fruit it gives it flavor. makes it edible." he strapped his knife back in his belt. "edible? you mean delicious." she downed the bowl in a massive slurp. He stared at her like she was crazy "i think it's revulting." he ate another peach. she set the bowl down and stood up. "well we better start heading back.Raikai and the others must be worried." Ryu said as he tightend his belt. Kat looked at him in shock. "i thought you were leaving." he shook his head. "i can't let them take over your village now can i?" she smiled. "well lets start walking,since your not a dragon any more. by the way why arent you?" she said.he started walking back."when it's noon i lose my powers. i guess such great power comes with it's limits" he l pointed to the stone in his chest."i found this in the woods about three years ago.that morning i found myself looking sorta a dragon. exept i walked on two legs."

"That's why you're so used to using human made tools." Kat said. Ryu nodded. Kat started thinking. Why did the arrow I shot become a sacred arrow? I have demon blood, demons can't be preistiesses....can they? And what about Ryu? She thought as she looked over to him. He's only 11! Should I tell him the truth? It might be to much for him to handle in one day... Kat was awoken from her thoughts as Ryu nudged her. "Kat, you ok? You zoned out there." Ryu said. "I'm fine, don't worry, just thinking." Kat told him. I'll tell him when we get back to the village. She thought. They reached a clearing in a hill by sunset, they would've flown, but Kat told Ryu that the demons could spot them if he tried that. The village was still a bit away when it hit Kat. Ok no! Sunset! She thought. "Come on, we've got to get faster!" Kat yelled as she rabbed Ryu's wrist and pulled him along with her, at her pace. They were going so fast Ryu was tripping over his own feet.

Posted

"That's why you're so used to using human made tools." Kat said. Ryu nodded. Kat started thinking. Why did the arrow I shot become a sacred arrow? I have demon blood, demons can't be preistiesses....can they? And what about Ryu? She thought as she looked over to him. He's only 11! Should I tell him the truth? It might be to much for him to handle in one day... Kat was awoken from her thoughts as Ryu nudged her. "Kat, you ok? You zoned out there." Ryu said. "I'm fine, don't worry, just thinking." Kat told him. I'll tell him when we get back to the village. She thought. They reached a clearing in a hill by sunset, they would've flown, but Kat told Ryu that the demons could spot them if he tried that. The village was still a bit away when it hit Kat. Ok no! Sunset! She thought. "Come on, we've got to get faster!" Kat yelled as she rabbed Ryu's wrist and pulled him along with her, at her pace. They were going so fast Ryu was tripping over his own feet.

When Ryu finally tripped over a tree root and fell on his face thay stopped for a minute."not so fast. im not as fast as you" he panted."and whats the hurry anyway?"he asked panting a little less now. "at night the demons are more powerful. if they catch us we won't be able to escape.' she lied. he got up and they started running again. a figure came out of the trees and they all collided and flew back.they both sighed simultainously. It was InuYasha and Raikai."what happened? we saw you two fighting the aireil demons and we came running." kat was the first one up."and how did you escape the wraith demons? no one in the history of the world has escaped them before." Raikai asked."Kat rescued me and we ran. we stopped at the river but they found us so we had to fly,and preistesses attacked us. we landed near the river again to rest and now we're here." panted Ryu,he was still winded from the collision.kat looked at him then nodded."well we have to get back. an old man arrived and he was gravely wounded. luckily kagome was there to look after him while we came for you." inuYasha replied.

Posted

When Ryu finally tripped over a tree root and fell on his face thay stopped for a minute."not so fast. im not as fast as you" he panted."and whats the hurry anyway?"he asked panting a little less now. "at night the demons are more powerful. if they catch us we won't be able to escape.' she lied. he got up and they started running again. a figure came out of the trees and they all collided and flew back.they both sighed simultainously. It was InuYasha and Raikai."what happened? we saw you two fighting the aireil demons and we came running." kat was the first one up."and how did you escape the wraith demons? no one in the history of the world has escaped them before." Raikai asked."Kat rescued me and we ran. we stopped at the river but they found us so we had to fly,and preistesses attacked us. we landed near the river again to rest and now we're here." panted Ryu,he was still winded from the collision.kat looked at him then nodded."well we have to get back. an old man arrived and he was gravely wounded. luckily kagome was there to look after him while we came for you." InuYasha replied.

"This is taking too long!" Kat yelled. they were only halfway there and the sun was almost completely down. "What's the rush, Kat?" InuYasha asked. Kat sighed. Shw sniffed the air. "Ryu, it should be ok for you to fly now." Kat told him. "Raikai, why don't you ride with Ryu, InuYasha and I can keep up." Kat said. Raikai shrugged as she got on Ryu's back and he took off. Kat and InuYasha sarted running the long way to the village. They were still a bit away as the sun got lower. Kat started getting slower. InuYasha reailzed why she wanted to hurry up. He stopped her. "Climb on my back, we'll get there faster." Kat was about to protest when she looked at the sun. She sighed as she got on InuYasha's back and he bounded off. She knew they'd be back in time now.

Posted

"This is taking too long!" Kat yelled. they were only halfway there and the sun was almost completely down. "What's the rush, Kat?" InuYasha asked. Kat sighed. Shw sniffed the air. "Ryu, it should be ok for you to fly now." Kat told him. "Raikai, why don't you ride with Ryu, InuYasha and I can keep up." Kat said. Raikai shrugged as she got on Ryu's back and he took off. Kat and InuYasha sarted running the long way to the village. They were still a bit away as the sun got lower. Kat started getting slower. InuYasha reailzed why she wanted to hurry up. He stopped her. "Climb on my back, we'll get there faster." Kat was about to protest when she looked at the sun. She sighed as she got on InuYasha's back and he bounded off. She knew they'd be back in time now.

Ryu and Raikai got back to the village about an two minutes before InuYasha and Kat did. Raikai had quickly fallen asleep from the long run and Ryu was exhausted. he started to practice with his sword just as InuYash and Kat burst into the village.Ryu nearly fell down,"so why were we in such a hurry?" he quickly asked Kat. she just burst into her hut. He continued practicing for about an hour when Kat finally came back out.

Posted

Ryu and Raikai got back to the village about an two minutes before InuYasha and Kat did. Raikai had quickly fallen asleep from the long run and Ryu was exhausted. he started to practice with his sword just as InuYash and Kat burst into the village.Ryu nearly fell down,"so why were we in such a hurry?" he quickly asked Kat. she just burst into her hut. He continued practicing for about an hour when Kat finally came back out.

Kat came out a few minutes before the sun went down, she said she came out to say goodnight and went back in. Ryu thought it was odd how early Kat was going to sleep, but he just shruged it off. Kat went back in and covered the window. She started changing. Her claws grew in and shorter, her fangs grew back in as well replaced with regular teeth. Her hair lost it's natural red highlights, leaving it a plain dark brown. Here comes the painful part. She bit her lip to keep from making noise as her ears grew into her head and were replaced with human ears. "Augh!" She yelled as her tail grew back in. That was the most painful. She opened her eyes to show she had brown eyes now, with normal pupils, instead of yellow cat eyes. But, Ryu heard her and knocked on her door. Kat opened the door a crack. "Yeah?" she asked. "Are you ok?" Ryu asked. "I'm fine." Kat said. Ryu pushed the door open and his jaw dropped. Kat sighed. "You're really persistant, aren't ya. Well, now that you're here you might as well sit down." She said. "As you now know, I wasn't completely truthful with you. Let me start from the beginning..." Kat retold the story of her parents and how she came to the village. She told him that that was her demon side in the forest. But the shards still gave her more power.

Posted

Kat came out a few minutes before the sun went down, she said she came out to say goodnight and went back in. Ryu thought it was odd how early Kat was going to sleep, but he just shruged it off. Kat went back in and covered the window. She started changing. Her claws grew in and shorter, her fangs grew back in as well replaced with regular teeth. Her hair lost it's natural red highlights, leaving it a plain dark brown. Here comes the painful part. She bit her lip to keep from making noise as her ears grew into her head and were replaced with human ears. "Augh!" She yelled as her tail grew back in. That was the most painful. She opened her eyes to show she had brown eyes now, with normal pupils, instead of yellow cat eyes. But, Ryu heard her and knocked on her door. Kat opened the door a crack. "Yeah?" she asked. "Are you ok?" Ryu asked. "I'm fine." Kat said. Ryu pushed the door open and his jaw dropped. Kat sighed. "You're really persistant, aren't ya. Well, now that you're here you might as well sit down." She said. "As you now know, I wasn't completely truthful with you. Let me start from the beginning..." Kat retold the story of her parents and how she came to the village. She told him that that was her demon side in the forest. But the shards still gave her more power.

Ryu tried to speak but his breath didn't come.He started to black out,"Ryu NO!" Kat yelled as "them" slammed in through the door. Ryu tried to get up but he felt smaller then, nothing.Kat's scream rang in his ears as he fell.As Ryu lay in a heap on the floor Kat was thrown out on the grass, and since she was no longer part cat she was almost helpless.Ryu's lifless body flew out the window and nearly hit her as it almost toppled a tree.Suddenly his eyes snapped open,he started taking very short fast breaths.When she ran over to him them one of "them" knocked her out of the way.It was then she saw InuYasha unconsious a few feet away "no!" she half whispered half yelled. Ryu crawled over to her and collapsed he started to whisper to her."get out of here. when i yell you run. get as far away as possible. they can't detect you like they can me." he placed his hand on her's, then stood up. "now" he whispered he started a half run half limp to the opposite side of the village. sevral of the demons took off after him. "GO!!" he shouted to her. "she grabbed InuYasha's body and took off. As she hurtled through the forest she heard footsteps she flung inuYasha over her shoulder and spun around to meat the one who followed her. It was Raikai, somhow she had escaped her hut and rescued Ryu."RUN!" Raikai yelled as she sped past Kat. in a flash Kat was tearing after Raikai. somthing leaped at her from a tree,she ducked under it and kept running. She saw Ryu draw his knife as Raikai jumped over a boulder.kat jumped over it too, she heard somthing THUD! behind her she turned to see a demon giant running at her,and fast. she turned back to run and Ryu's knife whizzed by her head. A massive roar filled the air and made Kat jump,and just in time because she almost ran staight into a tree root. She turned again to see the giant fall and then trampled by other demons.