make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Ryu tried to speak but his breath didn't come.He started to black out,"Ryu NO!" Kat yelled as "them" slammed in through the door. Ryu tried to get up but he felt smaller then, nothing.Kat's scream rang in his ears as he fell.As Ryu lay in a heap on the floor Kat was thrown out on the grass, and since she was no longer part cat she was almost helpless.Ryu's lifless body flew out the window and nearly hit her as it almost toppled a tree.Suddenly his eyes snapped open,he started taking very short fast breaths.When she ran over to him them one of "them" knocked her out of the way.It was then she saw InuYasha unconsious a few feet away "no!" she half whispered half yelled. Ryu crawled over to her and collapsed he started to whisper to her."get out of here. when i yell you run. get as far away as possible. they can't detect you like they can me." he placed his hand on her's, then stood up. "now" he whispered he started a half run half limp to the opposite side of the village. sevral of the demons took off after him. "GO!!" he shouted to her. "she grabbed InuYasha's body and took off. As she hurtled through the forest she heard footsteps she flung inuYasha over her shoulder and spun around to meat the one who followed her. It was Raikai, somhow she had escaped her hut and rescued Ryu."RUN!" Raikai yelled as she sped past Kat. in a flash Kat was tearing after Raikai. somthing leaped at her from a tree,she ducked under it and kept running. She saw Ryu draw his knife as Raikai jumped over a boulder.kat jumped over it too, she heard somthing THUD! behind her she turned to see a demon giant running at her,and fast. she turned back to run and Ryu's knife whizzed by her head. A massive roar filled the air and made Kat jump,and just in time because she almost ran staight into a tree root. She turned again to see the giant fall and then trampled by other demons.

Kat turned and started running again. She had her quiver and bow, but she couldn't find time to shoot. She then thought of something. She grabbed the jewel shards and yelled "TIME SLOW!" Suddenly everything was in slow motion except for her and InuYasha. She put InuYasha down, and took aim. The moment she fired it, it too stopped, going in slow motion. She fire 5 more, pick InuYasha back up, grabbed the shards and yelled "TIME BACK!" and everthing went back to normal. Once again, the arrows turned into sacred arrows, and purified all of the demons, they all disappered into sparkles. Kat turned to run again. One would think she wouldn't be as fast as she is wearing gold, exspecially in her current form, but she was stronger then some would think. "Raikai! Wait there!" Kat yelled. Kat caught up as she grabbed the jewel shards. She sent out a telepathic message. There was a roar in the distance as Kat turned towards it and smiled.

Posted

Kat turned and started running again. She had her quiver and bow, but she couldn't find time to shoot. She then thought of something. She grabbed the jewel shards and yelled "TIME SLOW!" Suddenly everything was in slow motion except for her and InuYasha. She put InuYasha down, and took aim. The moment she fired it, it too stopped, going in slow motion. She fire 5 more, pick InuYasha back up, grabbed the shards and yelled "TIME BACK!" and everthing went back to normal. Once again, the arrows turned into sacred arrows, and purified all of the demons, they all disappered into sparkles. Kat turned to run again. One would think she wouldn't be as fast as she is wearing gold, exspecially in her current form, but she was stronger then some would think. "Raikai! Wait there!" Kat yelled. Kat caught up as she grabbed the jewel shards. She sent out a telepathic message. There was a roar in the distance as Kat turned towards it and smiled.

Ryu got to his feet shakily."Ryu you ok?" Kat asked. "i think so." he said wearily.He drew his sword to see if he could still hold up it's weight,luckily he could. "How did you escape?" Kat asked Raikai."i heard him yelling and the clash of metel so i looked out my window. He was using his knife to fight off the demons,so i jumped out,grabbed him,and ran.they would of caught us but he threw a rock and killed the one gaining on us." Raikai replied. "and what was that roar?" Ryu asked a little frightend. 'youll see soon enough" Kat answered. Ryu picked a plum and ate it ravinously. "i don't even know why they're chasing me." Ryu said. InuYasha got up and and leaned against a tree. "they attacked me without warning,i couldn't stop them." Kat patted his shoulder. "it's OK. we don't blame you. but now we can't go back to the village for a looong time." Kat said. there was a huge crash and somthing came through the clearing. Ryu turned and jumped up the tree. "oh my god! what is that!"

Posted

Ryu got to his feet shakily."Ryu you ok?" Kat asked. "i think so." he said wearily.He drew his sword to see if he could still hold up it's weight,luckily he could. "How did you escape?" Kat asked Raikai."i heard him yelling and the clash of metel so i looked out my window. He was using his knife to fight off the demons,so i jumped out,grabbed him,and ran.they would of caught us but he threw a rock and killed the one gaining on us." Raikai replied. "and what was that roar?" Ryu asked a little frightend. 'youll see soon enough" Kat answered. Ryu picked a plum and ate it ravinously. "i don't even know why they're chasing me." Ryu said. InuYasha got up and and leaned against a tree. "they attacked me without warning,i couldn't stop them." Kat patted his shoulder. "it's OK. we don't blame you. but now we can't go back to the village for a looong time." Kat said. there was a huge crash and somthing came through the clearing. Ryu turned and jumped up the tree. "oh my god! what is that!"

"SHADA!" Kat yelled. The giant Tiger demon let out a happy roar. Kat ran up and started rubbing the tiger's leg. "This is my Kitten." Kat said. "KITTEN?!" they all asked her. "yeah" Kat said, she then clicked her tounge and the tiger demon, Shada, shrunk down into the size of a kitten. She now had brown fur with black stripes and white boots. She had yellow eyes, just as her mistress did. She hopped into Kat's arms and Kat held her like a baby. Kagome came running and tripped and fell in front of Kat. "Took ya long enough, wench." InuYasha said. Kagome pushed herself up and yelled. "SIT!!" InuYasha ate dirt, once again. Everyone but the 2 broke out laughing. "That..never gets old!" Raikai laughed. "Let's camp here tonight." Kat said, once she clamed down. Ryu was abput to protest before Kat cut him off. "Don't worry about the demons, they can't get us here, besides, it's the perfect spot." Kat said looking around. It was a nice sized clearing, with a clear spring, and they had passed a hot spring a little while ago. It had fruit trees and bushes, it even had medical herbs growing. It seemed like a good place to build a village...

Posted

"SHADA!" Kat yelled. The giant Tiger demon let out a happy roar. Kat ran up and started rubbing the tiger's leg. "This is my Kitten." Kat said. "KITTEN?!" they all asked her. "yeah" Kat said, she then clicked her tounge and the tiger demon, Shada, shrunk down into the size of a kitten. She now had brown fur with black stripes and white boots. She had yellow eyes, just as her mistress did. She hopped into Kat's arms and Kat held her like a baby. Kagome came running and tripped and fell in front of Kat. "Took ya long enough, wench." InuYasha said. Kagome pushed herself up and yelled. "SIT!!" InuYasha ate dirt, once again. Everyone but the 2 broke out laughing. "That..never gets old!" Raikai laughed. "Let's camp here tonight." Kat said, once she clamed down. Ryu was abput to protest before Kat cut him off. "Don't worry about the demons, they can't get us here, besides, it's the perfect spot." Kat said looking around. It was a nice sized clearing, with a clear spring, and they had passed a hot spring a little while ago. It had fruit trees and bushes, it even had medical herbs growing. It seemed like a good place to build a village...

"yea i guess your right" Ryu sighed. the demon kitten hissed at him,he hissed back. The kitten whent silent."im going to gather some healing potion ingredients,and dinner." he said as he left for the hot spring. when he got there he saw that the place was infested with fruits,herbs,flowers,and even corn and potatoes! he whistled as he started filling his pack with all manner of things,he stopped when he saw the most peculiar thing. It was a small round rock,slightly pointed at the top like an oval. he picked it up and popped it in a pouch on his belt he used for quick access items. When his pack was overloaded with fruit,vegitables,and some herbs he headed back to the clearing. On his way he felt somthing hot in his stomach. he then realized he hadn't eaten very much the past few days. he grabbed an apple from the nearest tree and popped it in his mouth. When he reached the clearing the demon cat hissed at him again. This time he shot a stream of fire into the air,the kitten imediatly shut up and hopped on it's misstresses lap. "well, here you go." he put four large rocks on the ground,one round and flat the others little round chunks. he placed them in a square and put sticks in between them. He then placed the large flat one on top,when this was done he bent down and blew a small trickle of flame.the sticks caught fire imediatly and the rock above started to get very hot.

Posted

"yea i guess your right" Ryu sighed. the demon kitten hissed at him,he hissed back. The kitten whent silent."im going to gather some healing potion ingredients,and dinner." he said as he left for the hot spring. when he got there he saw that the place was infested with fruits,herbs,flowers,and even corn and potatoes! he whistled as he started filling his pack with all manner of things,he stopped when he saw the most peculiar thing. It was a small round rock,slightly pointed at the top like an oval. he picked it up and popped it in a pouch on his belt he used for quick access items. When his pack was overloaded with fruit,vegitables,and some herbs he headed back to the clearing. On his way he felt somthing hot in his stomach. he then realized he hadn't eaten very much the past few days. he grabbed an apple from the nearest tree and popped it in his mouth. When he reached the clearing the demon cat hissed at him again. This time he shot a stream of fire into the air,the kitten imediatly shut up and hopped on it's misstresses lap. "well, here you go." he put four large rocks on the ground,one round and flat the others little round chunks. he placed them in a square and put sticks in between them. He then placed the large flat one on top,when this was done he bent down and blew a small trickle of flame.the sticks caught fire imediatly and the rock above started to get very hot.

"I'll cook" Kagome offered. Ryu shrugged. "ok" he said. InuYasha was the one who spoke. "I'm not eating anything you make unless it's ramen!" he yelled at her. "Fine!" Kagome yelled back at him. Kat sighed. "I'll cook." she said. Raikai, do you want me to teach you how to make a healing stew?" Kat asked the half-demon. "Sure!" she yelled as she crawled over and sat down. Kagome gave Kat a pot. Kat looked at it strangly, but still used it.

"...and you add these herbs to top it all off." Kat finished telling Raikai, who was stiring the stew. The air was now filled with the smell of stew. "Ok guys, it's done!" Raikai shouted. Everyone got a bowl. "This is wonderful!" Kagome shouted. "I think my scrapes are dissappering!" Raikai said. "How did you make this so sweet?" Ryu asked. Even InuYasha liked it. Shada meowed after lapping up a bit out of her bowl and continued eating. "I'm glad you all like it. My mom taught me a lot of recipes." Kat told them.

Posted

"I'll cook" Kagome offered. Ryu shrugged. "ok" he said. InuYasha was the one who spoke. "I'm not eating anything you make unless it's ramen!" he yelled at her. "Fine!" Kagome yelled back at him. Kat sighed. "I'll cook." she said. Raikai, do you want me to teach you how to make a healing stew?" Kat asked the half-demon. "Sure!" she yelled as she crawled over and sat down. Kagome gave Kat a pot. Kat looked at it strangly, but still used it.

"...and you add these herbs to top it all off." Kat finished telling Raikai, who was stiring the stew. The air was now filled with the smell of stew. "Ok guys, it's done!" Raikai shouted. Everyone got a bowl. "This is wonderful!" Kagome shouted. "I think my scrapes are dissappering!" Raikai said. "How did you make this so sweet?" Ryu asked. Even InuYasha liked it. Shada meowed after lapping up a bit out of her bowl and continued eating. "I'm glad you all like it. My mom taught me a lot of recipes." Kat told them.

"did your mom tell you how to make purple healing potion,like i made at the river bank?" he asked her."uh no. only healing stew." she replied."Well i could teach you." Ryu offered.Kat nodded "maybe somtime. and this would be the perfect place to make a village" Kat added. somthing moved in Ryu's pouch,he undid the draw strings and pulled out the stone.Wich was now split in half and hollow. He reached in his pouch and pulled out a tiny little creature. InuYasha spoke up almost intantly."it's a baby dragon!" he said pointing. Ryu held it up to his eye level. the dragon let out a massive belch and rolled into a ball.Ryu felt in his pouch again but nothing was there."it ate all my herbs." he said disapointed. the dragon was soon asleep and snoring.Ryu tucked it back in his pouch again. "that will be useful when it grows up" Kat said stroking shada."possibly. and if we plan on building a village here we had better get some sleep." he said with a yawn. Kat curled up with shada beneath the tree,Ryu slept in the tree,InuYasha slept on the grass,and kagome slept right next to the pond.

Posted

"did your mom tell you how to make purple healing potion,like i made at the river bank?" he asked her."uh no. only healing stew." she replied."Well i could teach you." Ryu offered.Kat nodded "maybe somtime. and this would be the perfect place to make a village" Kat added. somthing moved in Ryu's pouch,he undid the draw strings and pulled out the stone.Wich was now split in half and hollow. He reached in his pouch and pulled out a tiny little creature. InuYasha spoke up almost intantly."it's a baby dragon!" he said pointing. Ryu held it up to his eye level. the dragon let out a massive belch and rolled into a ball.Ryu felt in his pouch again but nothing was there."it ate all my herbs." he said disapointed. the dragon was soon asleep and snoring.Ryu tucked it back in his pouch again. "that will be useful when it grows up" Kat said stroking shada."possibly. and if we plan on building a village here we had better get some sleep." he said with a yawn. Kat curled up with shada beneath the tree,Ryu slept in the tree,InuYasha slept on the grass,and kagome slept right next to the pond. Raikai slept aganist a tree.

The next morning, right after sunrise, Kat woke up to her see her claws. She was back to normal. Shada was curled up, sleeping on Kat's back. Kat poked her nose and Shada began to wake up. Shada jump off of Kat's back and rubbed aganist her, meowing good morning. Kat meowed good morning back, and streached. She sat up and looked around. She was able to get fish out of the nerby river and started cooking. She added a few spices, too. She put a fish in front of everyone. Kat meowed to Shada "I'm going to take a bath, watch them while I'm gone." Shada nodded her reply and went to eating her unspiced fish. Kat took a Kimono and a towel as she walked to the hot spring. She got in the water and took out something Kagome called "Shampoo" and started washing her hair.

Posted

The next morning, right after sunrise, Kat woke up to her see her claws. She was back to normal. Shada was curled up, sleeping on Kat's back. Kat poked her nose and Shada began to wake up. Shada jump off of Kat's back and rubbed aganist her, meowing good morning. Kat meowed good morning back, and streached. She sat up and looked around. She was able to get fish out of the nerby river and started cooking. She added a few spices, too. She put a fish in front of everyone. Kat meowed to Shada "I'm going to take a bath, watch them while I'm gone." Shada nodded her reply and went to eating her unspiced fish. Kat took a Kimono and a towel as she walked to the hot spring. She got in the water and took out something Kagome called "Shampoo" and started washing her hair.

Ryu awoke to shada licking his face.he stood up and pet shada.He looked around but couldn't see Kat,"hey shada.where's Kat?" he asked doubtfully. shada walked over to the pond and started cleaning himself. Ryu nodded to show he understood,he ate his fish and by the time very one else did the same, Kat came back into the clearing dragging several logs behind her. Ryu ran up to help. he lifted the logs and piled them in a heap in the middle of the clearing. They started to dig small holes in the ground and sticking a log in each one. after about an hour they had the walls of five huts,two roofs,and the other roofs were still being made. Kagome was knitting the grass quilts that served as perfect roofs. Ryu remembered the baby dragon and quickly pulled it out. it had doubled in size and was now as big as his palm.yu stared at it for a log time,he saw it was black with huge wings.Suddenly it lifted itself into the air. evey one stared at it as it flew gracfully threw the air.

"shampoo" rofl :lol:

Posted

Ryu awoke to shada licking his face.he stood up and pet shada.He looked around but couldn't see Kat,"hey shada.where's Kat?" he asked doubtfully. shada walked over to the pond and started cleaning himself. Ryu nodded to show he understood,he ate his fish and by the time very one else did the same, Kat came back into the clearing dragging several logs behind her. Ryu ran up to help. he lifted the logs and piled them in a heap in the middle of the clearing. They started to dig small holes in the ground and sticking a log in each one. after about an hour they had the walls of five huts,two roofs,and the other roofs were still being made. Kagome was knitting the grass quilts that served as perfect roofs. Ryu remembered the baby dragon and quickly pulled it out. it had doubled in size and was now as big as his palm.yu stared at it for a log time,he saw it was black with huge wings.Suddenly it lifted itself into the air. evey one stared at it as it flew gracfully threw the air.

(Shada is a GIRL. lol)

"I forgot to metion that demons age faster than humans or half-demons. They stop at about 20, and age kinda slowly after that." Kat said as she held out her arm for the now tired dreagon to land on. "It's a boy, what are you going to name him?" Kat asked. "I don't know." Ryu asked, taking the dragon back and putting it in his pouch. Raikai came back with lots of fruit. "Lunch break!" She said. Kat sliced a watermelon up and grabbed a piece. She ate it quickly, streached and got back to work. Her, InuYasha's, and Raikai's ears twiched as they all looked to some bushes. Just then, a little cream colored, two-tailed cat demon came running through. It went right up to Shada and started meowing. Just then, a womenwith black hair came through as well. "Kirara!(KEY-la-la)" she said. A monk, who also had black hair came running as well. "Sango, Miroku?" Kagome asked.

Posted

"I forgot to metion that demons age faster than humans or half-demons. They stop at about 20, and age kinda slowly after that." Kat said as she held out her arm for the now tired dreagon to land on. "It's a boy, what are you going to name him?" Kat asked. "I don't know." Ryu asked, taking the dragon back and putting it in his pouch. Raikai came back with lots of fruit. "Lunch break!" She said. Kat sliced a watermelon up and grabbed a piece. She ate it quickly, streached and got back to work. Her, InuYasha's, and Raikai's ears twiched as they all looked to some bushes. Just then, a little cream colored, two-tailed cat demon came running through. It went right up to Shada and started meowing. Just then, a womenwith black hair came through as well. "Kirara!(KEY-la-la)" she said. A monk, who also had black hair came running as well. "Sango, Miroku?" Kagome asked.

Ryu's dragon settled down on his gleaming helmet and stared at the newcomers. Ryu stroked it,"hey! i've got the perfect name! Dahaka!" he stroked his Dahaka again.suddenly Dahaka let out a massive stream of fire nearly getting Kiara,then he flew up and took off."Dahaka wait!" shouted Ryu as he hurtled after his dragon."Ryu! they'll see you!" Kat shouted,but she was too late. Ryu was speeding after his dragon with determination. He veered to the side and snatched dahaka out of the sky and then folded his wings up as they dropped back toward the clearing. Ryu beat his wings once and stopped right above Kat,she quickly moved out of the way as he landed gently next to her. "Ryu they could've seen you!" Kat scolded. "oh i forgot Ryu this is........

Posted

Ryu's dragon settled down on his gleaming helmet and stared at the newcomers. Ryu stroked it,"hey! i've got the perfect name! Dahaka!" he stroked his Dahaka again.suddenly Dahaka let out a massive stream of fire nearly getting Kiara,then he flew up and took off."Dahaka wait!" shouted Ryu as he hurtled after his dragon."Ryu! they'll see you!" Kat shouted,but she was too late. Ryu was speeding after his dragon with determination. He veered to the side and snatched dahaka out of the sky and then folded his wings up as they dropped back toward the clearing. Ryu beat his wings once and stopped right above Kat,she quickly moved out of the way as he landed gently next to her. "Ryu they could've seen you!" Kat scolded. "oh i forgot Ryu this is........

Kirara, Sango and Miroku" Kagome said. They're part of our 'team.'" She continued. "Sango is a demon slayer and Miroku-" Kagome started. "-A perverted monk." Kat and Sango finished, crosseing theirs arms and glaring at Miroku. "Hey, where's Shippou?" Raikai asked. Just then a little kitsune-demon ran into the clearing. "KAGOME!" he yelled, jumping into her arms. "Hi Shippou." Kagome said. Looks like you're building a village, allow us to help you." Miroku said. "We were gonna make ya help anyway." Kat said. Shippou, Shada, and Kirara were playing while the others worked. by the end of the day, they only need to finish one more hut. "I'll make us some Ramen." Kagome said. InuYasha perked up after hearing this. "Something bugging you Kat?" Miroku asked. Kat sighed. "It's just that...Demons can't be preistestes, can they?" Kat asked. "I don't think so...why?" Miroku asked. "It's just-" Kat started before she felt a hand she would never miss.Kat punched Miroku's lights out in one hit, anime vain throbbing on her forehead. "DON'T YOU LEARN?!" She shouted at the now unconious Miroku.

Posted

Kirara, Sango and Miroku" Kagome said. They're part of our 'team.'" She continued. "Sango is a demon slayer and Miroku-" Kagome started. "-A perverted monk." Kat and Sango finished, crosseing theirs arms and glaring at Miroku. "Hey, where's Shippou?" Raikai asked. Just then a little kitsune-demon ran into the clearing. "KAGOME!" he yelled, jumping into her arms. "Hi Shippou." Kagome said. Looks like you're building a village, allow us to help you." Miroku said. "We were gonna make ya help anyway." Kat said. Shippou, Shada, and Kirara were playing while the others worked. by the end of the day, they only need to finish one more hut. "I'll make us some Ramen." Kagome said. InuYasha perked up after hearing this. "Something bugging you Kat?" Miroku asked. Kat sighed. "It's just that...Demons can't be preistestes, can they?" Kat asked. "I don't think so...why?" Miroku asked. "It's just-" Kat started before she felt a hand she would never miss.Kat punched Miroku's lights out in one hit, anime vain throbbing on her forehead. "DON'T YOU LEARN?!" She shouted at the now unconious Miroku.

Ryu saw miroku drop like leaf and decided. "im going for a walk." he announced.When he and Dahaka got to the edge he heard Kat call "be careful!" she called. "i will!" he shouted back. He went in the opposite way of the village in case "them" were still there. At once his pouch burst with flame,"Dahaka!" he shouted angrily.Dahaka was now as big as Ryu's head.He sighed."alright you can ride on my shoulder." he said quietly. "hey Ryu. how did you become a drgon?" Ryu whirled all around im but np one was anywhere to be seen. He looked in the trees,the sky,back along the path,and in the water. No one was there. "what? you can't see me? im right on your shoulder." came the voice. Ryu's eyes widened. He looked at his shoulder. Dahaka was sitting there smiling at him. "finally." said the dragon. Ryu just stood there,in shock."Dahaka? is that you?" he asked the dragon. "duh!" Dahaka stuck his tongue out at him. "it's about time." "for what?" asked Ryu. "for the stone to lose it's power for a whole week." Ryu's jaw stood agape for a long while. "it's getting late and you only walked a hundred yards. we better get back now." Ryu looked back,sure enough he could still see the camp fire. He sighed and started back. When he got there he exitedlly held Dahaka out in front of him. "he talks!!" he shouted,a huge grin on his face.Dahaka yelled at him "why did you tell them!?" the little dragon squeaked. "look! he just said somthing!" he held Dahaka out farther."uhh,Ryu? do need to rest..or somthing?" Kat asked. "what? how can you not here him? he's right here." Ryu said dumbfounded. Dahaka sighed and shook his head. they think im wacko Ryu thought."Ryu. we can't understand it."kagome said'it must be because your part dragon too. so only YOU can understand him." she said again. Dahaka looked at Ryu. "shes right. only you can understand me." he jumped up and snatched a bat out of the sky."ewwwww." every one said in unison. exept Miroku,he was still unconsious.

Posted

Ryu saw miroku drop like leaf and decided. "im going for a walk." he announced.When he and Dahaka got to the edge he heard Kat call "be careful!" she called. "i will!" he shouted back. He went in the opposite way of the village in case "them" were still there. At once his pouch burst with flame,"Dahaka!" he shouted angrily.Dahaka was now as big as Ryu's head.He sighed."alright you can ride on my shoulder." he said quietly. "hey Ryu. how did you become a drgon?" Ryu whirled all around im but np one was anywhere to be seen. He looked in the trees,the sky,back along the path,and in the water. No one was there. "what? you can't see me? im right on your shoulder." came the voice. Ryu's eyes widened. He looked at his shoulder. Dahaka was sitting there smiling at him. "finally." said the dragon. Ryu just stood there,in shock."Dahaka? is that you?" he asked the dragon. "duh!" Dahaka stuck his tongue out at him. "it's about time." "for what?" asked Ryu. "for the stone to lose it's power for a whole week." Ryu's jaw stood agape for a long while. "it's getting late and you only walked a hundred yards. we better get back now." Ryu looked back,sure enough he could still see the camp fire. He sighed and started back. When he got there he exitedlly held Dahaka out in front of him. "he talks!!" he shouted,a huge grin on his face.Dahaka yelled at him "why did you tell them!?" the little dragon squeaked. "look! he just said somthing!" he held Dahaka out farther."uhh,Ryu? do need to rest..or somthing?" Kat asked. "what? how can you not here him? he's right here." Ryu said dumbfounded. Dahaka sighed and shook his head. they think im wacko Ryu thought."Ryu. we can't understand it."kagome said'it must be because your part dragon too. so only YOU can understand him." she said again. Dahaka looked at Ryu. "shes right. only you can understand me." he jumped up and snatched a bat out of the sky."ewwwww." every one said in unison. exept Miroku,he was still unconsious.

"Maybe I should have told ya that, too..." Kat said, looking away from Dahaka. "Tell me what?" Ryu asked. "That you MIGHT'VE been able to understand him." Kat said. "How did you know?" Raikai asked. "Well..."Kat started as Shada jumped on her lap. "I can understand Shada and Kirara becuse I'm part cat, you can probably, too, Raikai. I even speak back to them in the cat language because it makes theem more comfertable." Kat shrugged, petting the curled ball of fur in her lap. "Does that mean InuYasha can talk to dogs?" Kagome giggled. InuYasha glared at Kagome. "Well, yeah." InuYasha fell over Anime style, leg twiching in the air. Kagome and Songo burst out laughing. This eventually woke up the perverted monk...

Posted

"Maybe I should have told ya that, too..." Kat said, looking away from Dahaka. "Tell me what?" Ryu asked. "That you MIGHT'VE been able to understand him." Kat said. "How did you know?" Raikai asked. "Well..."Kat started as Shada jumped on her lap. "I can understand Shada and Kirara becuse I'm part cat, you can probably, too, Raikai. I even speak back to them in the cat language because it makes theem more comfertable." Kat shrugged, petting the curled ball of fur in her lap. "Does that mean InuYasha can talk to dogs?" Kagome giggled. InuYasha glared at Kagome. "Well, yeah." InuYasha fell over Anime style, leg twiching in the air. Kagome and Songo burst out laughing. This eventually woke up the perverted monk...

sweet! Ryu thought. whats sweet? Dahaka thought. Ryu's jaw dropped as he stared at Dahaka. whats sweet Dahaka thought again. "Ryu? you Ok" Kat asked. "we can understand eachotheres thoughts!!" yep hahaha thought Dahaka. Kat looked at him then tried to talk to shada through thought. shada just stared at her. "i can't do that!?" Kat said. Ryu shrugged. so Dahaka,whats up? Ryu thought. well.your losing your power in two days and you don't get it back for a week Dahaka thought back. "Dahaka says that im losing my power for a whole week in two days. so we better get whatever we need done to finish this village fast." Ryu said. whats there to finsh besides the huts?" Raikai asked. Ryu and Dahaka thought for a while then Ryu answered. "well.....defenses,and lots of other stuff" he said. They all sighed.

Posted

sweet! Ryu thought. whats sweet? Dahaka thought. Ryu's jaw dropped as he stared at Dahaka. whats sweet Dahaka thought again. "Ryu? you Ok" Kat asked. "we can understand eachotheres thoughts!!" yep hahaha thought Dahaka. Kat looked at him then tried to talk to shada through thought. shada just stared at her. "i can't do that!?" Kat said. Ryu shrugged. so Dahaka,whats up? Ryu thought. well.your losing your power in two days and you don't get it back for a week Dahaka thought back. "Dahaka says that im losing my power for a whole week in two days. so we better get whatever we need done to finish this village fast." Ryu said. whats there to finsh besides the huts?" Raikai asked. Ryu and Dahaka thought for a while then Ryu answered. "well.....defenses,and lots of other stuff" he said. They all sighed.

"Yeah, I guess the defenses I put up won't last forever." Kat said. They all looked at her. "What defenses?" Sango asked. "Miroku and I were able to get in, along with Kirara and Shippou." She said. "Yeah, I didn't notice anything. Did you Kirara?" Shippou asked. Kirara shook her head. "That's because you're friends." Kat said. "I saw a certain type of bark on our way in. It's a bark that, if more people knew about, the demons would go hungry, the ones who eat people. If you line it up around an area, it protects it from anyone who may be of harm. If someone tries to get in, we'll know, and go see. But I'm not sure how long in lasts..." Kat finished, looking at the stars. "How do we know if someone's trying to get in?" Miroku asked. "A white wave will come across the ground, starting at the place the person is coming from, ending at the other side of the barrier. Only we can see it."