make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

"Yeah, I guess the defenses I put up won't last forever." Kat said. They all looked at her. "What defenses?" Sango asked. "Miroku and I were able to get in, along with Kirara and Shippou." She said. "Yeah, I didn't notice anything. Did you Kirara?" Shippou asked. Kirara shook her head. "That's because you're friends." Kat said. "I saw a certain type of bark on our way in. It's a bark that, if more people knew about, the demons would go hungry, the ones who eat people. If you line it up around an area, it protects it from anyone who may be of harm. If someone tries to get in, we'll know, and go see. But I'm not sure how long in lasts..." Kat finished, looking at the stars. "How do we know if someone's trying to get in?" Miroku asked. "A white wave will come across the ground, starting at the place the person is coming from, ending at the other side of the barrier. Only we can see it."

"well..there could be other defenses..like walls,and traps." Ryu said hopefully. "we don't want people to know we're here remember." Kat said. Ryu sighed. "fine" hey Ryu. im thirsty. Ryu sighed. fine he thought back. He walked over to the pond and set dahaka by it.He drank greedily. slurp slurp slurp Dahaka burped. Ryu went back over to the campfire and saw Kat cooking again. "whats for dinner tonight?" he asked her. "boiled fish. with some of the spices that you gathered." she replied. She blew on the fire to get it hotter,and the water started to pop with heat. Ryu un-sheathed his dagger and handed it to Kat,who cut the fish and handed one to each of them. Ryu gave half of his to Dahaka. Kat looked shame faced at him. he shrugged."he's hungry" Ryu said through a mouthful of fish. in a few moments the fire was out and everyone was lying in different places of the clearing. Kat had made Miroku sleep far away from everyone else.

Posted

"well..there could be other defenses..like walls,and traps." Ryu said hopefully. "we don't want people to know we're here remember." Kat said. Ryu sighed. "fine" hey Ryu. im thirsty. Ryu sighed. fine he thought back. He walked over to the pond and set dahaka by it.He drank greedily. slurp slurp slurp Dahaka burped. Ryu went back over to the campfire and saw Kat cooking again. "whats for dinner tonight?" he asked her. "boiled fish. with some of the spices that you gathered." she replied. She blew on the fire to get it hotter,and the water started to pop with heat. Ryu un-sheathed his dagger and handed it to Kat,who cut the fish and handed one to each of them. Ryu gave half of his to Dahaka. Kat looked shame faced at him. he shrugged."he's hungry" Ryu said through a mouthful of fish. in a few moments the fire was out and everyone was lying in different places of the clearing. Kat had made Miroku sleep far away from everyone else.

Kat lay awake, staring up at the stars, as she did everynight night. I wonder if InuYasha and Kagome really do like each other. Sometimes they act like it, other times...they don't. If InuYasha doesn't like Kagome...maybe I....NO! I can't think that....InuYasha likes Kagome and no one else. Kat sighed. And, who was that that I saw? They got through the defense, but I don't think I've seen them. She thought. But they seemed so familar....but....they looked like they wern't really there, transparent....as if a spirit.... That was Kat's last thought before falling into a disturbed sleep.

Kat was hiding. She was in a wedge between to rocks that she was small enough to fit into, she knew where she was. 'NO! I'm 11 again! and...the war!' Kat thought as she relived events of the past. She saw her father. He was a priest. He was using spells and incantations to kill the demons coming towards him and...his wife...Kat's mother. She was a Cat demon, and skilled with the bow. She shot arrow after arrow at the demons, each dipped in a mixture made by her husband, killing the demons on contact, and piercing humans' hearts. But, one human snuck up on Kat's father, and stuck a dagger in his back. He cried out in pain and colasped on the ground. Kat covered her mouth with her hand, knowing she musn't make a sound. But Kat's mother whirled around, and stuck her hand, claws first, straight into the human's heart. She then got down beside her husband and turned to fight, but the moment she turned, a demon had stuck a brown, root-like tentecal through her heart, and her husband's, finishing the job. Her eyes were wide with shock fome the blow, she looked up to the demon, who had long black hair, and pale skin. He had an evil smile on his face. She whispered "Die....Naraku..." as she raised up an arrow, but her arm went limp, and Naraku withdrew the tentecal. Kat watched her mother fall lifelessly over her father, etes glazed over. Naraku laughed, along with others who had joined him. This awoke a rage in Kat, she never knew before. Everything went black, but when things came back, she felt a sticky substance on her hands, she looked down and saw blood all over her claws. She looked around and saw everyone dead, and Naraku leave, greatly wounded. She started crying and when she saw her parents she cried harder. She ran over to them, crying, asking questions and wan'ting nothing more but to see them alive again. "Mom, dad!" She cried. "I didn't mean to kill them! I don't know what happened! Please, come back, I need you!" She cried. All of a sudden, Kat felt herself being shooken awake, she saw the sun and looked to see who woke her.

Posted

Kat lay awake, staring up at the stars, as she did everynight night. I wonder if InuYasha and Kagome really do like each other. Sometimes they act like it, other times...they don't. If InuYasha doesn't like Kagome...maybe I....NO! I can't think that....InuYasha likes Kagome and no one else. Kat sighed. And, who was that that I saw? They got through the defense, but I don't think I've seen them. She thought. But they seemed so familar....but....they looked like they wern't really there, transparent....as if a spirit.... That was Kat's last thought before falling into a disturbed sleep.

Kat was hiding. She was in a wedge between to rocks that she was small enough to fit into, she knew where she was. 'NO! I'm 11 again! and...the war!' Kat thought as she relived events of the past. She saw her father. He was a priest. He was using spells and incantations to kill the demons coming towards him and...his wife...Kat's mother. She was a Cat demon, and skilled with the bow. She shot arrow after arrow at the demons, each dipped in a mixture made by her husband, killing the demons on contact, and piercing humans' hearts. But, one human snuck up on Kat's father, and stuck a dagger in his back. He cried out in pain and colasped on the ground. Kat covered her mouth with her hand, knowing she musn't make a sound. But Kat's mother whirled around, and stuck her hand, claws first, straight into the human's heart. She then got down beside her husband and turned to fight, but the moment she turned, a demon had stuck a brown, root-like tentecal through her heart, and her husband's, finishing the job. Her eyes were wide with shock fome the blow, she looked up to the demon, who had long black hair, and pale skin. He had an evil smile on his face. She whispered "Die....Naraku..." as she raised up an arrow, but her arm went limp, and Naraku withdrew the tentecal. Kat watched her mother fall lifelessly over her father, etes glazed over. Naraku laughed, along with others who had joined him. This awoke a rage in Kat, she never knew before. Everything went black, but when things came back, she felt a sticky substance on her hands, she looked down and saw blood all over her claws. She looked around and saw everyone dead, and Naraku leave, greatly wounded. She started crying and when she saw her parents she cried harder. She ran over to them, crying, asking questions and wan'ting nothing more but to see them alive again. "Mom, dad!" She cried. "I didn't mean to kill them! I don't know what happened! Please, come back, I need you!" She cried. All of a sudden, Kat felt herself being shooken awake, she saw the sun and looked to see who woke her.

"Kat! Kat!" she pushed Dahaka away who was licking her face. Kagome was standing over her, a worried look on her face."you were tossing and turning all night,and mumbling about your mom and dad. are you okay? Oh! and the others went to ge more logs." Kat got up and stretched. "it was just a dream" kat said walking over to the pond. She dipped her hands in and splashed her face. there was a crash and Miroku flew through the trees holding kiara. "Miroku!" Kat ran over to him but didn't get close to him. "HURRY!! DEMONS ATTACKED US!!!" Kat imediatly shot through the trees. Shippou crashed into her"hurry Ryu's in trouble!" she shouted, but Kat was still running. She flew by a scorched tree yup Ryu's been here She jumped over a fallen tree and broke into another clearing a huge pile of logs was next to her and Ryu was fighting off tons of demons. She looked up and saw areial demons diving in and swiping at him. She ran towards him and did a 360 spin slash ans landed next to Ryu who was sheilding inuYasha's body,which was covered in blood. She had to look away as she killed another demon. "it's about time" inuYasha said weakly. "they attacked us out of nowhere! we've been fighting for almost an hour!" Ryu thrust his sword straight into the air pinning a demons wing to another demon,causing them to slam into the trees."wheres Raikai?" kat asked as she she decapitated a demon next to her. 'i sent her,shippou,and Miroku back to camp." Ryu leaned back so far he almost tripped over InuYasha as he stuck a demon above him. "well she's not there!" Kat shouted over shada's roar. Shada jumped over the pile of logs and started beating away demons like they were flys. Dahaka was on her back almost as big as Ryu now. dahaka flew off shada's back and started to kill the ones in the air with his newly grown claws. Ryu swung over and tossed InuYasha on shada's back,then he flew up and grabbed dahaka by the tail and swung him back towards camp. Kat did a triple back flip into shada's neck killing the last of the demons. "GO SHADA!" she shouted as shada tore through the trees. they almost trampled Miroku as they got back to the clearing. Ryu and Dahaka landed next to Shada breathless. "InuYasha!" kagome climed onto shada and then slid off cradiling InuYasha. He was unconsious now and barely breathing from loss of blood. Dahaka ran over to the pond and dove in, he came back up with two fish in his mouth. Ryu ran over and took inuYasha and brought him to one of the finished huts.

Posted

"Kat! Kat!" she pushed Dahaka away who was licking her face. Kagome was standing over her, a worried look on her face."you were tossing and turning all night,and mumbling about your mom and dad. are you okay? Oh! and the others went to ge more logs." Kat got up and stretched. "it was just a dream" kat said walking over to the pond. She dipped her hands in and splashed her face. there was a crash and Miroku flew through the trees holding kiara. "Miroku!" Kat ran over to him but didn't get close to him. "HURRY!! DEMONS ATTACKED US!!!" Kat imediatly shot through the trees. Shippou crashed into her"hurry Ryu's in trouble!" she shouted, but Kat was still running. She flew by a scorched tree yup Ryu's been here She jumped over a fallen tree and broke into another clearing a huge pile of logs was next to her and Ryu was fighting off tons of demons. She looked up and saw areial demons diving in and swiping at him. She ran towards him and did a 360 spin slash ans landed next to Ryu who was sheilding inuYasha's body,which was covered in blood. She had to look away as she killed another demon. "it's about time" inuYasha said weakly. "they attacked us out of nowhere! we've been fighting for almost an hour!" Ryu thrust his sword straight into the air pinning a demons wing to another demon,causing them to slam into the trees."wheres Raikai?" kat asked as she she decapitated a demon next to her. 'i sent her,shippou,and Miroku back to camp." Ryu leaned back so far he almost tripped over InuYasha as he stuck a demon above him. "well she's not there!" Kat shouted over shada's roar. Shada jumped over the pile of logs and started beating away demons like they were flys. Dahaka was on her back almost as big as Ryu now. dahaka flew off shada's back and started to kill the ones in the air with his newly grown claws. Ryu swung over and tossed InuYasha on shada's back,then he flew up and grabbed dahaka by the tail and swung him back towards camp. Kat did a triple back flip into shada's neck killing the last of the demons. "GO SHADA!" she shouted as shada tore through the trees. they almost trampled Miroku as they got back to the clearing. Ryu and Dahaka landed next to Shada breathless. "InuYasha!" kagome climed onto shada and then slid off cradiling InuYasha. He was unconsious now and barely breathing from loss of blood. Dahaka ran over to the pond and dove in, he came back up with two fish in his mouth. Ryu ran over and took inuYasha and brought him to one of the finished huts.

Kat jumped off Shada and looked as Kagome ran into the hut. She sighed as Shada turned back into a Kitten. Sango saw Kat's look toward InuYasha ans sighed. Sango went up to her and asked "Do you want to talk about it?" Kat was shocked, but asked "About what?" after a few moments. Sango gave her a long look and sighed. "You can talk to me whenever you're ready." She said, walking into the hut that InuYasha was in, Kirara following. Kat sighed as Shada jumped into her arms. "Don't say anything" Kat meowed to Shada before she could say anything. So Shada kept quiet as Kat carried her along into the hut. She saw Ryu trying to figure out how to use the medical supplies Kagome gave him and Kagome shaking InuYasha, telling him to wake up. Raikai, Miroku and Sango were trying to get her to stop. Kat sighed as she took some herbs off of a shelf. This was a healing hut, all main healing supplies were in here, of course eveyone carried some with them, too. She got a small bowl and a tool with a smooth, rounded end, and started crushing them into a fine paste. She took a bottle of, what Kagome had called "Alcolhol" and put it on a a bandage. She carefully rubbed it in InuYasha wounds, then rubbed in the paste. She took the bandages and wrapped InuYasha's injuries, she then left, without a word, everyone staring after her, even Shada just stood there. Kat walked to the hot spring and sat down. But she refused to cry. She loves him... She thought, staring at the sky.

Posted

Kat jumped off Shada and looked as Kagome ran into the hut. She sighed as Shada turned back into a Kitten. Sango saw Kat's look toward InuYasha ans sighed. Sango went up to her and asked "Do you want to talk about it?" Kat was shocked, but asked "About what?" after a few moments. Sango gave her a long look and sighed. "You can talk to me whenever you're ready." She said, walking into the hut that InuYasha was in, Kirara following. Kat sighed as Shada jumped into her arms. "Don't say anything" Kat meowed to Shada before she could say anything. So Shada kept quiet as Kat carried her along into the hut. She saw Ryu trying to figure out how to use the medical supplies Kagome gave him and Kagome shaking InuYasha, telling him to wake up. Raikai, Miroku and Sango were trying to get her to stop. Kat sighed as she took some herbs off of a shelf. This was a healing hut, all main healing supplies were in here, of course eveyone carried some with them, too. She got a small bowl and a tool with a smooth, rounded end, and started crushing them into a fine paste. She took a bottle of, what Kagome had called "Alcolhol" and put it on a a bandage. She carefully rubbed it in InuYasha wounds, then rubbed in the paste. She took the bandages and wrapped InuYasha's injuries, she then left, without a word, everyone staring after her, even Shada just stood there. Kat walked to the hot spring and sat down. But she refused to cry. She loves him... She thought, staring at the sky.

Ryu sat there, holding the herbs just how he was when Kat came in. He finally put the herbs down when he felt himself getting smaller he looked at his hand and it was human. he tightend a bandage on inuYasha's waist and stepped out,leaving the others in the hut. Ryu stood next to kat,"how did you get so good at that?" he asked her.she sighed. he could tell now was not the time so he walked over to Dahaka well? Dahaka looked down at him im bigger than you! Dahaka was pointing and mocking. Ryu sighed. i turned back into a human for now he looked over at Kat who was half asleep. is it time yet? Dahaka looked down at him 48 hours he jumped into the air and started flying around. Ryu went over to check on kat but she was gone. he froze,he looked all around but she wasn't there.

Posted

Ryu sat there, holding the herbs just how he was when Kat came in. He finally put the herbs down when he felt himself getting smaller he looked at his hand and it was human. he tightend a bandage on inuYasha's waist and stepped out,leaving the others in the hut. Ryu stood next to kat,"how did you get so good at that?" he asked her.she sighed. he could tell now was not the time so he walked over to Dahaka well? Dahaka looked down at him im bigger than you! Dahaka was pointing and mocking. Ryu sighed. i turned back into a human for now he looked over at Kat who was half asleep. is it time yet? Dahaka looked down at him 48 hours he jumped into the air and started flying around. Ryu went over to check on kat but she was gone. he froze,he looked all around but she wasn't there.

Kat wanted to slip away from Ryu undetected. She wanted to be alone. She walked into her hut and closed the door. She held back tears as she laid on her sleeping mat. Shada crawled inside through a door in the side of the hut built just dor her and Kirara. She started to lick Kat's face, trying to cheer her up. Kat didn't notice, as she stared at the celing. Shada gave up and just laid down on Kat's Stomach. Kat sighed. This is too much in one day. Kat thought. I woke up from a nightmare I havn't had in ages, have to run off to save the others because they went outside of the barrier, and have my heart crushed. All in 10 minutes. Then I go and have to heal someone. This would be a lot easier with my parents...Kat sighed. Just the, there was a knock on her door as the knob started to turn.

Posted

Kat wanted to slip away from Ryu undetected. She wanted to be alone. She walked into her hut and closed the door. She held back tears as she laid on her sleeping mat. Shada crawled inside through a door in the side of the hut built just dor her and Kirara. She started to lick Kat's face, trying to cheer her up. Kat didn't notice, as she stared at the celing. Shada gave up and just laid down on Kat's Stomach. Kat sighed. This is too much in one day. Kat thought. I woke up from a nightmare I havn't had in ages, have to run off to save the others because they went outside of the barrier, and have my heart crushed. All in 10 minutes. Then I go and have to heal someone. This would be a lot easier with my parents...Kat sighed. Just the, there was a knock on her door as the knob started to turn.

Ryu sat next to Dahaka on the grass. He saw Sango go in Kat's hut,so he figured thats where she was. He went back to picking grass when he remembered

Ryu heard a scream and turned around. InuYasha flew across the small clearing and landed next to him,he was covered in gashes which here leaking blood, and fast. he drew his sword to meet the ones who attacked them."RAIKAI,MIROKU,SHIPPOU!! get back to the village!!! tell Kat!" Ryu screamed. He slamed a demon into the ground with his tail shattering it's skull InuYasha tried to crawl over to ryu but a demon grabbed his foot. "RYU!!" he shouted. Ryu jumped over to him and killed the demon with a swipe of his claws. He leanded over InuYasha as he fought to protect him. He heard a blood curdling scream. he new at once it was Raikai. i can't leave InuYasha! he thought. He tried to communicate with Dahaka threw telepathy but he was too far away. he kept battering the demons away with his sword and claws for what seamed like hours. He spun around and saw areial demons diving in at him. inuYasha drew his sword incase he needed it, he Knew Ryu would be pushed back eventualy and they would swarm him. Ryu spun and spun untill he was dizzy. He braced himself and jumped over a demon slicing his skull in half. He leaned back over InuYasha to slice one passing over them. he turned to see Kat burst through the trees.

Ryu shot up Raikai! he hopped on Dahaka.

Posted

Me too!

Name: Akane

Class: Demon

Demon type: Winged

Traits: Tall, stocky, blind, humped back, fire elements.

Bio: Akane is a blinded, short-tempered girl who carries a bamboo cane, that she calls Daichi and a large two metre long, 40 centimetre wide sword that she calls Kenichi. She may be blind, but she almost has super sonic hearing. She wears an over sized black coat over her humped back, a red bandanna over her eyes and a brimmed cap. She never knew her parents, but only knows that they were both demons, that were killed by Naraku. Nothing more, nothing less. Her anger can take over sometimes, unleashing her full demon.

Ryu sat next to Dahaka on the grass. He saw Sango go in Kat's hut,so he figured thats where she was. He went back to picking grass when he remembered

Ryu heard a scream and turned around. InuYasha flew across the small clearing and landed next to him,he was covered in gashes which here leaking blood, and fast. he drew his sword to meet the ones who attacked them."RAIKAI,MIROKU,SHIPPOU!! get back to the village!!! tell Kat!" Ryu screamed. He slamed a demon into the ground with his tail shattering it's skull InuYasha tried to crawl over to ryu but a demon grabbed his foot. "RYU!!" he shouted. Ryu jumped over to him and killed the demon with a swipe of his claws. He leanded over InuYasha as he fought to protect him. He heard a blood curdling scream. he new at once it was Raikai. i can't leave InuYasha! he thought. He tried to communicate with Dahaka threw telepathy but he was too far away. he kept battering the demons away with his sword and claws for what seamed like hours. He spun around and saw areial demons diving in at him. inuYasha drew his sword incase he needed it, he Knew Ryu would be pushed back eventualy and they would swarm him. Ryu spun and spun untill he was dizzy. He braced himself and jumped over a demon slicing his skull in half. He leaned back over InuYasha to slice one passing over them. he turned to see Kat burst through the trees.

Ryu shot up Raikai! he hopped on Dahaka.

"DUCK!" Ryu ducked as he heard something skim across his head. Demon blood splattered around him, and as he looked over his shoulder he saw a somewhat peculiar person swipe at a demon with a large sword. The person landed on the ground running. Who the... thought Ryu. He could tell that was what InuYasha was thinking too. InuYasha snapped out of it first. "RYU!" he yelled. Ryu finally snapped out of it, and struck a demon coming straight for him. "We'll find that kid later!" InuYasha shouted. As InuYasha said that, the person had jumped up again, and had sliced through a whole pack of demons. Almost calmly, she said "I'm Akane." and attacked another demon. InuYasha and Akane landed. "What do you want?" asked Inuyasha. He took a good look at her. Her cap hid most of her face. She was tall, and very... broad. "And you are...?" Akane asked. "Inu.. Inuyasha."

"I assume you are a dog demon." Akane chuckled. "Should get back to your friend." She strapped her sword on her back and took off. What a strange person... whatever. thought InuYasha, and jumped up to help finish off the demons with Ryu.

Ryu had taken care of most of the aerial demons, and was about to land. "You alright?" asked InuYasha. "Yeah I'm fine. Who was that person?" replied Ryu.

"She said she was Akane. She went that way."

"Let's go!"

They ran off in Akane's direction. They found her relatively quickly. She was fighting a massive fire demon, alongside Kat. Kat was scratching and kicking at the demon's head, while Akane was slashing at the demon. Suddenly, the demon shot out an arm, and punched through Akane's stomach. She yelled pure anger and pain. It then grabbed Akane's leg and threw her against the ground. Akane was knocked out. InuYasha unsheathed the Tetsaiga and yelled "WIND SCAR!"

It hit the demon, and it disintegrated. InuYasha picked up Akane and said "Let's get back to the hut. Quickly."

Akane woke up with Kagome sitting over her. "Don't move. Your stomach..." Akane touched the bandages under her shirt around her stomach. She winced. She sat up slowly and asked "Where's Daichi and Kenichi?"

"You're sword and cane? In the corner."

"... I'm Akane. You're name is...?"

"Kagome. While I was bandaging you, I noticed your back..."

"They're wings. I'm a demon."

"And the bandanna around your eyes...?"

"I'm blind."

Kagome thought for a moment. "Why did you help us?"

"I'm searching for the Sacred Jewel."

Akane pulled out a glove from her pocket, put it on, and took out a jewel shard from her other pocket.

"I can't touch it. It'd release the rest of the demon in me."

"We're looking for the jewel too. Why do you want it?"

"To destroy it."

Posted

"DUCK!" Ryu ducked as he heard something skim across his head. Demon blood splattered around him, and as he looked over his shoulder he saw a somewhat peculiar person swipe at a demon with a large sword. The person landed on the ground running. Who the... thought Ryu. He could tell that was what InuYasha was thinking too. InuYasha snapped out of it first. "RYU!" he yelled. Ryu finally snapped out of it, and struck a demon coming straight for him. "We'll find that kid later!" InuYasha shouted. As InuYasha said that, the person had jumped up again, and had sliced through a whole pack of demons. Almost calmly, she said "I'm Akane." and attacked another demon. InuYasha and Akane landed. "What do you want?" asked Inuyasha. He took a good look at her. Her cap hid most of her face. She was tall, and very... broad. "And you are...?" Akane asked. "Inu.. Inuyasha."

"I assume you are a dog demon." Akane chuckled. "Should get back to your friend." She strapped her sword on her back and took off. What a strange person... whatever. thought InuYasha, and jumped up to help finish off the demons with Ryu.

Ryu had taken care of most of the aerial demons, and was about to land. "You alright?" asked InuYasha. "Yeah I'm fine. Who was that person?" replied Ryu.

"She said she was Akane. She went that way."

"Let's go!"

They ran off in Akane's direction. They found her relatively quickly. She was fighting a massive fire demon, alongside Kat. Kat was scratching and kicking at the demon's head, while Akane was slashing at the demon. Suddenly, the demon shot out an arm, and punched through Akane's stomach. She yelled pure anger and pain. It then grabbed Akane's leg and threw her against the ground. Akane was knocked out. InuYasha unsheathed the Tetsaiga and yelled "WIND SCAR!"

It hit the demon, and it disintegrated. InuYasha picked up Akane and said "Let's get back to the hut. Quickly."

Akane woke up with Kagome sitting over her. "Don't move. Your stomach..." Akane touched the bandages under her shirt around her stomach. She winced. She sat up slowly and asked "Where's Daichi and Kenichi?"

"You're sword and cane? In the corner."

"... I'm Akane. You're name is...?"

"Kagome. While I was bandaging you, I noticed your back..."

"They're wings. I'm a demon."

"And the bandanna around your eyes...?"

"I'm blind."

Kagome thought for a moment. "Why did you help us?"

"I'm searching for the Sacred Jewel."

Akane pulled out a glove from her pocket, put it on, and took out a jewel shard from her other pocket.

"I can't touch it. It'd release the rest of the demon in me."

"We're looking for the jewel too. Why do you want it?"

"To destroy it."

Kat was again sitting in her hut, this time with Sango. She had just come back in after fighting some of the demons. Sango had stayed in, Kat had made her after an injury from training with Kirara. Kat refused to speak to Sango, she just kept thinking, with Sango sitting in the corner. This Akane girl...great just what I need...another potential mate for InuYasha...AND A FULL DEMON! Kat sighed. I could never surpass a full demon...or a normal human....what am I doing? I'm a cat demon, InuYasha's a dog demon...cats and dogs just don't get along...they aren't meant to.... Kat sighed. "I'm going to take a bath." Kat said, realizing how much she needed one, covered in demon blood. "Good, I'll come, too." Sango said, getting up. Kat opened her mouth to protest, but couldn't come up with an excuse, so she just closed it back up. They walked over to the pond, where Kagome, InuYasha, Raikai, and Ryu were sitting. "...you really shouldn't have been fighting." Ryu said to InuYasha. "Yeah, you were still healing!" Raikai yelled at him. "Ok, ok! What's done is done, just shut up!" InuYasha yelled at them. "Hey Kagome, Kat and I were goning to go take a bath, wnna come?" Sango asked. "Sure!" Kagome answered. "Just let me go get a few things." she said, and went into her hut. She came out with a change of clothes, 3 towels, and bottles of shampoo. "Ok, let's go!" she said and the 3 girls started walking to the hot spring.

"That's really sad Sango, I wouldn't have brought up your scar if I knew." Kat said; Sango had just finished telling about the scar on her back. "It's ok." Sango told her. "So, we have another girl in our group, heh, the boys are way outnumbered, no offense Shippou." Kagome said; Shippou decided to join them in their bath. "Don't worry." Shippou replied, sitting on a rock in the water. "Kat, what's going on, you've seemed more down than usual..." Kagome said. "Gee, thanks." Kat said. "No offense!" Kagome added. "It's just..." Kat had to come up with a lie, there was no way she would say something in front of Kagome. Just then, the bushes rustled. The 3 girls screamed.

Posted

Kat was again sitting in her hut, this time with Sango. She had just come back in after fighting some of the demons. Sango had stayed in, Kat had made her after an injury from training with Kirara. Kat refused to speak to Sango, she just kept thinking, with Sango sitting in the corner. This Akane girl...great just what I need...another potential mate for InuYasha...AND A FULL DEMON! Kat sighed. I could never surpass a full demon...or a normal human....what am I doing? I'm a cat demon, InuYasha's a dog demon...cats and dogs just don't get along...they aren't meant to.... Kat sighed. "I'm going to take a bath." Kat said, realizing how much she needed one, covered in demon blood. "Good, I'll come, too." Sango said, getting up. Kat opened her mouth to protest, but couldn't come up with an excuse, so she just closed it back up. They walked over to the pond, where Kagome, InuYasha, Raikai, and Ryu were sitting. "...you really shouldn't have been fighting." Ryu said to InuYasha. "Yeah, you were still healing!" Raikai yelled at him. "Ok, ok! What's done is done, just shut up!" InuYasha yelled at them. "Hey Kagome, Kat and I were goning to go take a bath, wnna come?" Sango asked. "Sure!" Kagome answered. "Just let me go get a few things." she said, and went into her hut. She came out with a change of clothes, 3 towels, and bottles of shampoo. "Ok, let's go!" she said and the 3 girls started walking to the hot spring.

"That's really sad Sango, I wouldn't have brought up your scar if I knew." Kat said; Sango had just finished telling about the scar on her back. "It's ok." Sango told her. "So, we have another girl in our group, heh, the boys are way outnumbered, no offense Shippou." Kagome said; Shippou decided to join them in their bath. "Don't worry." Shippou replied, sitting on a rock in the water. "Kat, what's going on, you've seemed more down than usual..." Kagome said. "Gee, thanks." Kat said. "No offense!" Kagome added. "It's just..." Kat had to come up with a lie, there was no way she would say something in front of Kagome. Just then, the bushes rustled. The 3 girls screamed.

A massive dragon slammed through the trees. it stared at them for a few minutes while they screamed. Then it's tongue fell out and it crouched infront of them. Kat stared into it's eyes,"Dahaka?" the dragon imediatly put on a happy grin and started to pant. Kat smiled,"it's just Dahaka" she laughed.the three girls got back to their bath.

Ryu raced through the trees after Dahaka. It was easy to track him because he left a huge trail of dropped trees because he was so big now. Ryu jumped over a log and got to the hot spring.Ryu grabbed Dahaka's new spiked collar and froze. He slowly turned and walked off with Dahaka. All three girls stared at him as he left. he remebered. "OH MY GOD!! Raikai was there and i didn't even notice!" he hopped on Dahaka an they soared back to camp.They landed and Ryu ran walked over to Raikai who was standing next to her hut."what took you so long?" he asked her."i ran into a branch and knocked myself out she said embarresed,she blushed and looked away.Ryu went over to his unfinished hut.He grabbed a blade sharpening stone and a huge bag of meat. He drug the meat and set it next to Dahaka,the massive dragon ate greedily. Ryu sat next to the pond and started to sharpen his sword. In an hour the sword was so sharp it could cut through dragon scales. He swung it in the air awhile to test it,and then satisfied he sheathed it. The three girls walked by him. he looked away. Kat hit him in the back of the head as she went to her hut. Ryu took the stone and the nw empty bag of meat into his hut,then he went out to Dahaka. why did you follow them? Dahaka looked at him i was protecting them Ryu thought for a moment then answered Kat is very capable. she could have handled it. Dahaka snatched a bird out of the sky. Ryu,disgusted,went back to his hut to rest. it was getting late and dinner was going to be cooked soon.

Posted

A massive dragon slammed through the trees. it stared at them for a few minutes while they screamed. Then it's tongue fell out and it crouched infront of them. Kat stared into it's eyes,"Dahaka?" the dragon imediatly put on a happy grin and started to pant. Kat smiled,"it's just Dahaka" she laughed.the three girls got back to their bath.

Ryu raced through the trees after Dahaka. It was easy to track him because he left a huge trail of dropped trees because he was so big now. Ryu jumped over a log and got to the hot spring.Ryu grabbed Dahaka's new spiked collar and froze. He slowly turned and walked off with Dahaka. All three girls stared at him as he left. he remebered. "OH MY GOD!! Raikai was there and i didn't even notice!" he hopped on Dahaka an they soared back to camp.They landed and Ryu ran walked over to Raikai who was standing next to her hut."what took you so long?" he asked her."i ran into a branch and knocked myself out she said embarresed,she blushed and looked away.Ryu went over to his unfinished hut.He grabbed a blade sharpening stone and a huge bag of meat. He drug the meat and set it next to Dahaka,the massive dragon ate greedily. Ryu sat next to the pond and started to sharpen his sword. In an hour the sword was so sharp it could cut through dragon scales. He swung it in the air awhile to test it,and then satisfied he sheathed it. The three girls walked by him. he looked away. Kat hit him in the back of the head as she went to her hut. Ryu took the stone and the nw empty bag of meat into his hut,then he went out to Dahaka. why did you follow them? Dahaka looked at him i was protecting them Ryu thought for a moment then answered Kat is very capable. she could have handled it. Dahaka snatched a bird out of the sky. Ryu,disgusted,went back to his hut to rest. it was getting late and dinner was going to be cooked soon.

Kat went out to gather some fruits and vegetables, they were running a little low, and she need them to make a healthy meal. When she got to the hot spring she crouched down and started putting them in the basket Kagome gave her. Her ears twiched as a rabbit came out of the bushes. Kat smiled and pet it, then went back to her gathering. Then, someone clad in blood red swept past her, knocking her into the hot spring. She hit her head on the bottom of the spring, HARD. She held her head as she kicked, trying to get her head over the surface. She saw another blur of red as she was pulled out of the water. She coughed as she looked up to see InuYasha. "Sorry Kat!" he said as he grabbed her basket. Kat felt something sticky on her hand and when she moved it she saw it was covered in blood. Ugh...I'm bleeding... She thought. And she was bleeding a lot. InuYasha was picking up the fruits and veggies he knock over when Kat started to feel light headed from blood loss. She lost her balence as she fell in again, and hit her head...again. "KAT!" InuYasha yelled as he jumped in and pulled her out. He grabbed the basket as he called her name. "Kat? Kat!" He said. Kat's vision was blured and the last thing she heard was InuYasha saying "I'll get you back to the village!" as he bounded off.

Posted

Kat went out to gather some fruits and vegetables, they were running a little low, and she need them to make a healthy meal. When she got to the hot spring she crouched down and started putting them in the basket Kagome gave her. Her ears twiched as a rabbit came out of the bushes. Kat smiled and pet it, then went back to her gathering. Then, someone clad in blood red swept past her, knocking her into the hot spring. She hit her head on the bottom of the spring, HARD. She held her head as she kicked, trying to get her head over the surface. She saw another blur of red as she was pulled out of the water. She coughed as she looked up to see InuYasha. "Sorry Kat!" he said as he grabbed her basket. Kat felt something sticky on her hand and when she moved it she saw it was covered in blood. Ugh...I'm bleeding... She thought. And she was bleeding a lot. InuYasha was picking up the fruits and veggies he knock over when Kat started to feel light headed from blood loss. She lost her balence as she fell in again, and hit her head...again. "KAT!" InuYasha yelled as he jumped in and pulled her out. He grabbed the basket as he called her name. "Kat? Kat!" He said. Kat's vision was blured and the last thing she heard was InuYasha saying "I'll get you back to the village!" as he bounded off.

InuYasha came tearing through the forest he slammed into Ryu and Raikai as he swept into the clearing."HURRY! Kat's hurt!!" Ryu ran to the medical hut and grabbed some herbs. He quickly met up with Raikai and InuYasha just as they reached the hot spring. InYasha held Kat on his lap cradling her head. Ryu handed Raikai the bandages and herbs.She quickly went to work. She had Kat bandaged and cleaned in a minute.InuYasha and Raikai hoisted her onto Ryu's back. He held her legs as he shot into the sky. IuYasha and Raikai raced toward the village.Ryu landed as Kagome ran to him,she took Kat and brought her into the medical hut just as InuYasha and Raikai burst into the clearing. that was fast Ryu heard Dahaka think. Kagome re-bandaged and elavated Kat's head.Every one gathreded around the hut to see if she was okay. Even Akane came."well.looks like im cooking." Kagome said. "make noodles!" InuYasha called to her.

Posted

InuYasha came tearing through the forest he slammed into Ryu and Raikai as he swept into the clearing."HURRY! Kat's hurt!!" Ryu ran to the medical hut and grabbed some herbs. He quickly met up with Raikai and InuYasha just as they reached the hot spring. InYasha held Kat on his lap cradling her head. Ryu handed Raikai the bandages and herbs.She quickly went to work. She had Kat bandaged and cleaned in a minute.InuYasha and Raikai hoisted her onto Ryu's back. He held her legs as he shot into the sky. IuYasha and Raikai raced toward the village.Ryu landed as Kagome ran to him,she took Kat and brought her into the medical hut just as InuYasha and Raikai burst into the clearing. that was fast Ryu heard Dahaka think. Kagome re-bandaged and elavated Kat's head.Every one gathreded around the hut to see if she was okay. Even Akane came."well.looks like im cooking." Kagome said. "make noodles!" InuYasha called to her.

Kat opened her eyes to blured images. Her head hurt so bad she wished she could cut it off and live. Her vision eventually cleared up as she saw everyone sitting around her, eating ramen; InuYasha was eating rather greedily. "She saw a cup of it back her and started to sit up to grab it before InuYasha, who surprisingly finished within those few seconds, pushed her back down. "How is she suposed to eat?!" Shippou asked. "He has a good point." Miroku stated. They both earned a death glare from InuYasha. Kat, during the sort of arguement, had managed to lean her back against the wall and grabbed her ramen. Kagome handed her a pair of chopsticks. "Hey, where'd Ryu and Raikai go?" Kat asked. Everyone looked around the hut. "I don't know." Sango said. "They're outside by the pond." Akane said.

Posted

Kat opened her eyes to blured images. Her head hurt so bad she wished she could cut it off and live. Her vision eventually cleared up as she saw everyone sitting around her, eating ramen; InuYasha was eating rather greedily. "She saw a cup of it back her and started to sit up to grab it before InuYasha, who surprisingly finished within those few seconds, pushed her back down. "How is she suposed to eat?!" Shippou asked. "He has a good point." Miroku stated. They both earned a death glare from InuYasha. Kat, during the sort of arguement, had managed to lean her back against the wall and grabbed her ramen. Kagome handed her a pair of chopsticks. "Hey, where'd Ryu and Raikai go?" Kat asked. Everyone looked around the hut. "I don't know." Sango said. "They're outside by the pond." Akane said.

Ryu sat next to the pond eating his Ramen. Raikaia stood on the opposite side,Raikai sighed."whats the matter?" Ryu asked. she looked up at him "nothing.just full." she replied. Ryu got back to his ramen and finished it almost instantly. he looked around. it was quiet. way too quiet. he heard a stick break and then a white line shot from behind the medical hut. "we have company!" Ryu shouted as Raikai and Ryu raced to the hut. Ryu squeezed past Miroku and entered the hut"Kat! i saw the white line!" she tried to get up but she was too weak from loss of blood. Everyone ran towards the white line. a large demon stood there. Tentacles coming from all over his body.

Posted

Ryu sat next to the pond eating his Ramen. Raikaia stood on the opposite side,Raikai sighed."whats the matter?" Ryu asked. she looked up at him "nothing.just full." she replied. Ryu got back to his ramen and finished it almost instantly. he looked around. it was quiet. way too quiet. he heard a stick break and then a white line shot from behind the medical hut. "we have company!" Ryu shouted as Raikai and Ryu raced to the hut. Ryu squeezed past Miroku and entered the hut"Kat! i saw the white line!" she tried to get up but she was too weak from loss of blood. Everyone ran towards the white line. a large demon stood there. Tentacles coming from all over his body.

"NARAKU!" Sango yelled. "It's probably just another puppet." Miroku said. "WE KNOW THAT!" They all yelled. "JUST MAKE IT SMALLER!" Miroku yelled at them, holding the beads on his right hand. Everyone cleared out of the except InuYasha. "WIND SCAR!" he yelled as 5 yellow waves came out of the Tetsigua. They cut the puppet into small pieces. InuYasha jumped out of the way as Miroku took the beads from his right hand. "WIND TUNNEL!" He yelled as the bits and pieces were sucked in before they could reform. "This barrier really makes fighting easier as long as we stay inside it." Sango said. Just then, a bird demon was swooping down on Raikai, who had accidently stepped out of the barrier when running out of the way of the wind tunnel. But a scared arrow came past, and with deadly precision, hit the demon in the heart. Everyone looked to Kagome, who didn't wven have her bow up. She was staring wide-eyed at Kat, who was still astonished that she could shoot sacred arrows. Everyone stared at her.