make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

"NARAKU!" Sango yelled. "It's probably just another puppet." Miroku said. "WE KNOW THAT!" They all yelled. "JUST MAKE IT SMALLER!" Miroku yelled at them, holding the beads on his right hand. Everyone cleared out of the except InuYasha. "WIND SCAR!" he yelled as 5 yellow waves came out of the Tetsigua. They cut the puppet into small pieces. InuYasha jumped out of the way as Miroku took the beads from his right hand. "WIND TUNNEL!" He yelled as the bits and pieces were sucked in before they could reform. "This barrier really makes fighting easier as long as we stay inside it." Sango said. Just then, a bird demon was swooping down on Raikai, who had accidently stepped out of the barrier when running out of the way of the wind tunnel. But a scared arrow came past, and with deadly precision, hit the demon in the heart. Everyone looked to Kagome, who didn't wven have her bow up. She was staring wide-eyed at Kat, who was still astonished that she could shoot sacred arrows. Everyone stared at her.

Ryu stood there,shocked at what he had seen.First,InuYasha got super powerful,then a pervert sucked a bunch of torn up stuffing into nowhere. Ryu looked around,every one was heading back to their huts,but InuYasha,Ryu,Kagome,and Raikai went into the medical hut. Kat was sitting up on her own,and was eating her noodles by herself a lot better.Kat finished her noddles and put the bowl on the table. so many things have been going on since Ryu appeared. i wonder if all these attacks are linked to him thought Kat."im going to bed.there might be trouble tomorrow since all these demons know where we live now." Ryu walked off to his hut. "me too" announced Raikai.Kagome stod up "same here." and she walked to her hut. InuYasha sat in the chair and talked to Kat.saying how sorry he was for knocking her over.

Posted

Ryu stood there,shocked at what he had seen.First,InuYasha got super powerful,then a pervert sucked a bunch of torn up stuffing into nowhere. Ryu looked around,every one was heading back to their huts,but InuYasha,Ryu,Kagome,and Raikai went into the medical hut. Kat was sitting up on her own,and was eating her noodles by herself a lot better.Kat finished her noddles and put the bowl on the table. so many things have been going on since Ryu appeared. i wonder if all these attacks are linked to him thought Kat."im going to bed.there might be trouble tomorrow since all these demons know where we live now." Ryu walked off to his hut. "me too" announced Raikai.Kagome stod up "same here." and she walked to her hut. InuYasha sat in the chair and talked to Kat.saying how sorry he was for knocking her over.

"Really, it's ok; I forgive ya already!" Kat laughed. "Ok, but, what was that sacred arrow back there?" InuYasha asked. That silenced Kat. "I....I don't know. It's happened before....that's what I was trying to ask Miroku the day they stumbled in, but, you know him." Kat rolled her eyes. "You should ask Kaede." InuYasha said simply. "Ask who?" Kat asked. "Kikyou's sister." He said. "Oh." Was Kat's only reply. She knew about Kikyou, and to be honest, she hated her. Not only was she InuYasha's first love, but she betrayed him, tried to kill him, both in real life and in her clay body, and stole the souls of others simply to be able to live as clay in this world until she kills InuYasha. It made her sick, she was the reason Kat hates most humans. And to think Kagome was her reincarnation? UGH! It made her even worse! Kagome was nothing like her, other than apperence. "I'll leave now." InuYasha said, taking Kat away from her thoughts. "o..ok, night." She said. "Night." he replied. Shada came in through the window and cuddled up to Kat as she laid down. Kat once again fell into a disturbed sleep, having that same dream.

Posted

"Really, it's ok; I forgive ya already!" Kat laughed. "Ok, but, what was that sacred arrow back there?" InuYasha asked. That silenced Kat. "I....I don't know. It's happened before....that's what I was trying to ask Miroku the day they stumbled in, but, you know him." Kat rolled her eyes. "You should ask Kaede." InuYasha said simply. "Ask who?" Kat asked. "Kikyou's sister." He said. "Oh." Was Kat's only reply. She knew about Kikyou, and to be honest, she hated her. Not only was she InuYasha's first love, but she betrayed him, tried to kill him, both in real life and in her clay body, and stole the souls of others simply to be able to live as clay in this world until she kills InuYasha. It made her sick, she was the reason Kat hates most humans. And to think Kagome was her reincarnation? UGH! It made her even worse! Kagome was nothing like her, other than apperence. "I'll leave now." InuYasha said, taking Kat away from her thoughts. "o..ok, night." She said. "Night." he replied. Shada came in through the window and cuddled up to Kat as she laid down. Kat once again fell into a disturbed sleep, having that same dream.

Ryu tossed and turned all night.He couldn't bring himself to sleep,after the previous fights that day.He didn't tell anyone nut a gash on his stomach from one of the demons was killing him! He couldn't stop the pain no matter what he did. he tried bandages,ice,and rest. none of it worked. And he couldn't find the right ingredients for his healing soup.He continued tossing and turning untill he decided to lay in the moonlight next to the pond. He finally fell asleep when Dahaka woke him by laying next to him. Ryu sighed and tryed to get back to sleep. He heard Kat talking and when he got up to check on her he saw her flopping all over the bed.He ran in and started shaking her, "mom....dad...NO!" she mumbled. Ryu shook her untill she sat up so fast she almost knocked him over. "Kat! you OK?" he asked her. "she stared at him through fear struck eyes,he saw that her eyes were watering."just a dream" she said as she layed back down. Ryu sat there for a while before she finally convinced him him that she was fine,then he went back over to Dahaka.He used Dahaka's tail as a pillow as he drifted off to sleep.

Posted

Ryu tossed and turned all night.He couldn't bring himself to sleep,after the previous fights that day.He didn't tell anyone nut a gash on his stomach from one of the demons was killing him! He couldn't stop the pain no matter what he did. he tried bandages,ice,and rest. none of it worked. And he couldn't find the right ingredients for his healing soup.He continued tossing and turning untill he decided to lay in the moonlight next to the pond. He finally fell asleep when Dahaka woke him by laying next to him. Ryu sighed and tryed to get back to sleep. He heard Kat talking and when he got up to check on her he saw her flopping all over the bed.He ran in and started shaking her, "mom....dad...NO!" she mumbled. Ryu shook her untill she sat up so fast she almost knocked him over. "Kat! you OK?" he asked her. "she stared at him through fear struck eyes,he saw that her eyes were watering."just a dream" she said as she layed back down. Ryu sat there for a while before she finally convinced him him that she was fine,then he went back over to Dahaka.He used Dahaka's tail as a pillow as he drifted off to sleep.

Kat laid back down, but shot up again, seeing Ryu finally sunk in. He had a huge blood spot on his hakama! She jumped off of her mat and up. Shada mewed, annoyed and went back to sleep. Kat crept up on Ryu and from a few feet away she saw, and knew what she had to do. She took some ice, some herbs, and a bit of fruit, and crushed it to form a tasty, healing, drink. She tapped Ryu on his shoulder until sh got frustred and and moved Dahaka's tail. "OW!" Ryu said as his head hit the ground. He looked at Kat. "What was that for?!" he asked. "Drink this." Kat commanded, as she handed him the drink. "But, wh-" Ryu started. "JUST DRINK IT!" Kat yelled at him, already frustrated. "ok!" Ryu siad and he finished it in a few moments. "You can go back to sleep now." Kat smiled and went back into the healing hut, where she was to sleep for the night. Ryu grumbled as he got comfertable again, forgeting about the gash in his stomach. It really felt like...it wasn't there...

Posted

Kat laid back down, but shot up again, seeing Ryu finally sunk in. He had a huge blood spot on his hakama! She jumped off of her mat and up. Shada mewed, annoyed and went back to sleep. Kat crept up on Ryu and from a few feet away she saw, and knew what she had to do. She took some ice, some herbs, and a bit of fruit, and crushed it to form a tasty, healing, drink. She tapped Ryu on his shoulder until sh got frustred and and moved Dahaka's tail. "OW!" Ryu said as his head hit the ground. He looked at Kat. "What was that for?!" he asked. "Drink this." Kat commanded, as she handed him the drink. "But, wh-" Ryu started. "JUST DRINK IT!" Kat yelled at him, already frustrated. "ok!" Ryu siad and he finished it in a few moments. "You can go back to sleep now." Kat smiled and went back into the healing hut, where she was to sleep for the night. Ryu grumbled as he got comfertable again, forgeting about the gash in his stomach. It really felt like...it wasn't there...

Ryu felt much better since Kat gave him the drink. He fell asleep almost instantly,Dahaka curled around Ryu to keep him warm as they slept. Ryu woke up to the smell of eggs,and bacon. He sat up an looked over to see Kat cooking some eggs and she must have some how slaughtred a boar for the bacon. Ryu stood up and walked over to her.The grass was wet because of a slight drizzle last night.Ryu remembers waking up and then being covered by Dahaka's wing,then he went to sleep again.He sat on a rock next to Kat and thanked her for the drink. "what was that drink anyway?" he asked. "it was a mixture of ice,different herbs,and fruit. it heals poisoning and makes scars fade." she continued cooking breakfast. "you mean i would've died!?" He asked in shock. "well,not exactly.you would've gone into a long sleep and you wouldn't have woken for a year.thenyou would die." Ryu swallowed,hard. He went back to Dahaka and asked him is it time yet? he asked. yes. i suggest you train as human for awhile. Dahaka replied. Ryu nodded. "hey Kat. i have somthing to tell you." he ran to her.

Posted

Ryu felt much better since Kat gave him the drink. He fell asleep almost instantly,Dahaka curled around Ryu to keep him warm as they slept. Ryu woke up to the smell of eggs,and bacon. He sat up an looked over to see Kat cooking some eggs and she must have some how slaughtred a boar for the bacon. Ryu stood up and walked over to her.The grass was wet because of a slight drizzle last night.Ryu remembers waking up and then being covered by Dahaka's wing,then he went to sleep again.He sat on a rock next to Kat and thanked her for the drink. "what was that drink anyway?" he asked. "it was a mixture of ice,different herbs,and fruit. it heals poisoning and makes scars fade." she continued cooking breakfast. "you mean i would've died!?" He asked in shock. "well,not exactly.you would've gone into a long sleep and you wouldn't have woken for a year.thenyou would die." Ryu swallowed,hard. He went back to Dahaka and asked him is it time yet? he asked. yes. i suggest you train as human for awhile. Dahaka replied. Ryu nodded. "hey Kat. i have somthing to tell you." he ran to her.

"Really, already?" Kat asked. "Yeah, do you have any...better weponds I could use?" He asked. "Sure." Kat replied as she gave Ryu a plate. She went into her hut and came out carrying a boomerang. At Ryu's confused expression she said "Watch this." as she pushed a button the boomerang got bigger and had spikes on it. "Cool!" Ryu said. "It doesn't hurt you or allies, and always comes back. It'll take a bit of practice, but you'll get used to it." She said, pushing the button again, making it small and normal again. She handed it to Ryu, who put it in a pouch on his belt. Eventually, everyone else came out. InuYasha, Shippou, and Ryu had a few more helpings. "I'm glad you all like it! Any injuries should be fading away, I always add a healing herb." Kat winked.

Posted

"Really, already?" Kat asked. "Yeah, do you have any...better weponds I could use?" He asked. "Sure." Kat replied as she gave Ryu a plate. She went into her hut and came out carrying a boomerang. At Ryu's confused expression she said "Watch this." as she pushed a button the boomerang got bigger and had spikes on it. "Cool!" Ryu said. "It doesn't hurt you or allies, and always comes back. It'll take a bit of practice, but you'll get used to it." She said, pushing the button again, making it small and normal again. She handed it to Ryu, who put it in a pouch on his belt. Eventually, everyone else came out. InuYasha, Shippou, and Ryu had a few more helpings. "I'm glad you all like it! Any injuries should be fading away, I always add a healing herb." Kat winked.

After breakfast Ryu started to train with his boomerang.He got faster,he got better aim,and he could make it hit three targets before it came back.after an hour of training Ryu started to get smaller great. goodbye flight,strength,fire,claws,and tail he thought as he turned into a human again. He walked over to his finally finished hut and sat on the bed awhile,resting. He must have dozed off because InuYasha was shaking him awake."you gotta see this" he said as he left the hut. Ryu grabbed his sword and took off after him. InuYasha had to keep stopping so Ryu could catch up."where are the others?" RYu asked."youll see" he replied. they came into a small grove with a large hole in the ground."follow me" said InuYasha s he jumped into the hole. Ryu sighed here we go he jumped into the hole and started to slide. He couldn't help but smile as he sped through the tunnel. He went around a corner and flew off the slide.It seemed like he was flying as he dove toward the ground,an air draft picked him up and shot him to the surface.Every one was standing around a different hole, and they pulled him out of the air."what was that" he asked as he looked around.He was in like a giant stone bowl,"this was once a lake" Akane said as she dropped a handful of soil."we think this is where the jewl is that we're looking for." said InuYasha.

Posted

After breakfast Ryu started to train with his boomerang.He got faster,he got better aim,and he could make it hit three targets before it came back.after an hour of training Ryu started to get smaller great. goodbye flight,strength,fire,claws,and tail he thought as he turned into a human again. He walked over to his finally finished hut and sat on the bed awhile,resting. He must have dozed off because InuYasha was shaking him awake."you gotta see this" he said as he left the hut. Ryu grabbed his sword and took off after him. InuYasha had to keep stopping so Ryu could catch up."where are the others?" RYu asked."youll see" he replied. they came into a small grove with a large hole in the ground."follow me" said InuYasha s he jumped into the hole. Ryu sighed here we go he jumped into the hole and started to slide. He couldn't help but smile as he sped through the tunnel. He went around a corner and flew off the slide.It seemed like he was flying as he dove toward the ground,an air draft picked him up and shot him to the surface.Every one was standing around a different hole, and they pulled him out of the air."what was that" he asked as he looked around.He was in like a giant stone bowl,"this was once a lake" Akane said as she dropped a handful of soil."we think this is where the jewl is that we're looking for." said InuYasha.

Kat sniffed the air and stuck a claw in the ground. She pulled it out and stopmed her foot. The ground below her crumbled, and she fell to a lower part. "Kat?!" InuYasha yelled. "I'm fine!" she yelled back. "Kagome, which way are the jewel shards?" Kat asked." Kagome jumped threw the hole. "I'll show you." she said. Kat sighed. "You can all come down here, but someone needs to keep watch!" Kat said. Akane said she would so everyone else went down. "That way." Kagome said, pointing to the left. As they walked, they really took in what it looked like. Dirt everything, it was a cave made of moist dirt. "Right." Kagome said and the group turned.

Posted

Kat sniffed the air and stuck a claw in the ground. She pulled it out and stopmed her foot. The ground below her crumbled, and she fell to a lower part. "Kat?!" InuYasha yelled. "I'm fine!" she yelled back. "Kagome, which way are the jewel shards?" Kat asked." Kagome jumped threw the hole. "I'll show you." she said. Kat sighed. "You can all come down here, but someone needs to keep watch!" Kat said. Akane said she would so everyone else went down. "That way." Kagome said, pointing to the left. As they walked, they really took in what it looked like. Dirt everything, it was a cave made of moist dirt. "Right." Kagome said and the group turned.

They all gasped at what lie before them.It looked like a huge underground city."uhh..which way now?" InuYasha asked,puzzled.Kagome shook her head,"i don't know". Ryu sighed,the nhe started walking."where are you going!" Sango yelled to him. "to find the jewl! we won't find it standing there!" he shouted back.Ryu turned and started running.He passed the group,"where are you going now!" Kat yelled.Ryu turned his head "RUN!" they all turned to see at least five hundred demons racing after them.At once they were closing in on Ryu.

Posted

They all gasped at what lie before them.It looked like a huge underground city."uhh..which way now?" InuYasha asked,puzzled.Kagome shook her head,"i don't know". Ryu sighed,the nhe started walking."where are you going!" Sango yelled to him. "to find the jewl! we won't find it standing there!" he shouted back.Ryu turned and started running.He passed the group,"where are you going now!" Kat yelled.Ryu turned his head "RUN!" they all turned to see at least five hundred demons racing after them.At once they were closing in on Ryu.

"Holy-" Kat yelled as she turned around. "Tenshi, Shiroi!" She yelled, unshealthing her twin katanas. "Kaikou!" she yelled, as she fused the 2 katanas together. The new katana seemed to glow. She raised the blade above her head as the blade turned red. "GOUKA!" she yelled as she brought down her blade. The blade created waves of fire, groves formed in the dirt, which fire emerged out of. All of the demons were vanquished before their eyes. Kat was panting as she lifted her blade back up. "Tenshi, Shiroi!" She yelled as she seperated the blades. She shealthed her blade once more and made a nd continued on as if mothing happened. The others stood there with their mouths open until Kat made the motion for them to follow her.

Posted

"Holy-" Kat yelled as she turned around. "Tenshi, Shiroi!" She yelled, unshealthing her twin katanas. "Kaikou!" she yelled, as she fused the 2 katanas together. The new katana seemed to glow. She raised the blade above her head as the blade turned red. "GOUKA!" she yelled as she brought down her blade. The blade created waves of fire, groves formed in the dirt, which fire emerged out of. All of the demons were vanquished before their eyes. Kat was panting as she lifted her blade back up. "Tenshi, Shiroi!" She yelled as she seperated the blades. She shealthed her blade once more and made a nd continued on as if mothing happened. The others stood there with their mouths open until Kat made the motion for them to follow her.

Ryu stood there watching them leave for a while,then finally followed.He caught up with them just as they turned a corner."how.did you do that?" Ryu asked as he jogged to keep up with them."it's sorta power draining,i only use it when im in grave danger." she continued walking. They turned another corner and halted. "the jewl!" Kat shouted as she raced after it. "no it's a tr-" but Miroku was too late,Kat snatched the jewl and looked at it.She gasped and threw it. "it's a fake!" she shouted to them.They caught up and Miroku leaned over,panting heavily. "it was a-" whoosh!! a blast from beneath them shot them skyward. Kagome screamed as they hurtled upward. since Ryu was the lightest he flew faster than the others,so he got to the roof first. He threw his boomerang and the roof shattered. He flew out and landed next to Akane who was scared half to death. "oh my goodness! you half gave me a heart attack!" panted Akane. InuYasha shot out next and landed on Ryu,then Sango,then Kat,and so on. Ryu couldn't breath,almost every single one of them were on top of him. "InuYasha got up and brushed himself off."sorry Ryu" he said as he walked away.

Posted

Ryu stood there watching them leave for a while,then finally followed.He caught up with them just as they turned a corner."how.did you do that?" Ryu asked as he jogged to keep up with them."it's sorta power draining,i only use it when im in grave danger." she continued walking. They turned another corner and halted. "the jewl!" Kat shouted as she raced after it. "no it's a tr-" but Miroku was too late,Kat snatched the jewl and looked at it.She gasped and threw it. "it's a fake!" she shouted to them.They caught up and Miroku leaned over,panting heavily. "it was a-" whoosh!! a blast from beneath them shot them skyward. Kagome screamed as they hurtled upward. since Ryu was the lightest he flew faster than the others,so he got to the roof first. He threw his boomerang and the roof shattered. He flew out and landed next to Akane who was scared half to death. "oh my goodness! you half gave me a heart attack!" panted Akane. InuYasha shot out next and landed on Ryu,then Sango,then Kat,and so on. Ryu couldn't breath,almost every single one of them were on top of him. "InuYasha got up and brushed himself off."sorry Ryu" he said as he walked away.

Kat was one of the few who didn't land on Ryu. She got up, and helped Ryu. "You ok?" She asked as she helped him up. Ryu coughed, but said "Fine, thanks." They hurried to catch up with the others, "Sorry guys, I just really wanted to get the shard and get out." Kat said. "It's understandable." Akane said. "Just don't do it again!" Kagome said as she shoved Kat playfully. They all laughed. "Ya know Kat, Raikai, we really have changed." InuYasha said. "How so?" Kat asked. "We all used to be bitter towards those who weren't half-demons." Raikai said. "Yeah." InuYasha nodded, saying she was right. "But that attack was amazing!" Shippou yelled. Kat laughed. "Thanks Shippou." She said. Kirara mewed. "I understood her!" Raikai exclaimed. "Really?!" Ryu asked. "What did she say?" Sango asked, being very attached to Kirara. "She thought it was cool how Kat could fuse the katanas." Raikai replied, excited. Kirara mewed again, say she was right. Kat meowed to Kirara "Thanks, Kirara!" Kirara mewed a "You're welcome." back to Kat. "I wanna be able to meow!" Raikai pouted. Everyone laughed. "What?" Raikai asked, oblivous to how funny her statement was. They once again reached the underground village. "We have to be careful." Miroku said as they continued on.

Posted

Kat was one of the few who didn't land on Ryu. She got up, and helped Ryu. "You ok?" She asked as she helped him up. Ryu coughed, but said "Fine, thanks." They hurried to catch up with the others, "Sorry guys, I just really wanted to get the shard and get out." Kat said. "It's understandable." Akane said. "Just don't do it again!" Kagome said as she shoved Kat playfully. They all laughed. "Ya know Kat, Raikai, we really have changed." InuYasha said. "How so?" Kat asked. "We all used to be bitter towards those who weren't half-demons." Raikai said. "Yeah." InuYasha nodded, saying she was right. "But that attack was amazing!" Shippou yelled. Kat laughed. "Thanks Shippou." She said. Kirara mewed. "I understood her!" Raikai exclaimed. "Really?!" Ryu asked. "What did she say?" Sango asked, being very attached to Kirara. "She thought it was cool how Kat could fuse the katanas." Raikai replied, excited. Kirara mewed again, say she was right. Kat meowed to Kirara "Thanks, Kirara!" Kirara mewed a "You're welcome." back to Kat. "I wanna be able to meow!" Raikai pouted. Everyone laughed. "What?" Raikai asked, oblivous to how funny her statement was. They once again reached the underground village. "We have to be careful." Miroku said as they continued on.

Ryu walked ahead of them with his boomerang in his hand.Every time somthing moved he would stop them. "Ryu.just go" Raikai finally said. Ryu sighed,"i don't want to get in any fights" he said as he walked.Kiara hopped on Sango's shoulder and mewed softly.Sango smiled and pet Kiara,Ryu turned a different way than the one that led them to the fake to see an underground river.They all stopped and looked around."how do we cross?" InuYasha asked. They all continued looking around."there" Ryu pointed to a long skinny ledge on the wall.

Posted

Ryu walked ahead of them with his boomerang in his hand.Every time somthing moved he would stop them. "Ryu.just go" Raikai finally said. Ryu sighed,"i don't want to get in any fights" he said as he walked.Kiara hopped on Sango's shoulder and mewed softly.Sango smiled and pet Kiara,Ryu turned a different way than the one that led them to the fake to see an underground river.They all stopped and looked around."how do we cross?" InuYasha asked. They all continued looking around."there" Ryu pointed to a long skinny ledge on the wall.

Kat crossed effortlessly, she had great balance, even with Shada in her arms. Raikai had a little difficulty, but her natural balance ability from her cat demon side kicked in. InuYasha carried Kagome as he made swift, but careful jumps across. But his last jump was a little to rough, and held too much power for that part of the wall crumbled. Sango took out Hiraikotsu and placed it across the gap. She and Miroku walked across. Ryu was nervous about crossing it; he wasn't very balanced, he was used to flying across things. Kirara turned into her larger, demon form, and took Ryu across. Sango picked up Hiraikotsu and they set off once more.

Posted

Kat crossed effortlessly, she had great balance, even with Shada in her arms. Raikai had a little difficulty, but her natural balance ability from her cat demon side kicked in. InuYasha carried Kagome as he made swift, but careful jumps across. But his last jump was a little to rough, and held too much power for that part of the wall crumbled. Sango took out Hiraikotsu and placed it across the gap. She and Miroku walked across. Ryu was nervous about crossing it; he wasn't very balanced, he was used to flying across things. Kirara turned into her larger, demon form, and took Ryu across. Sango picked up Hiraikotsu and they set off once more.

Akane was atill limping from the wound in her stomach and was behind the others, but, she took off her coat and unfolded her wings which came out of two holes in the back of her shirt. They were white, and relatively large. Akane took a deep breath, and jumped off the bank of the river. She flapped once, and made it across. She folded up her wings, put her coat back on, and resumed tapping around and limping with Daichi, her cane. She soon caught up with the others, who were laughing and making jokes. I'll fit in eventually, thought Akane, I'm probably just a bit weird. She grinned and continued rapping about with Daichi. They all soon reached the holes which made cave entrance. First Inuyasha, then Kagome, then Kat, Mirouku with Shippou, Sango, Raikai and finally Ryu.

When they had returned to their huts, it was about late afternoon. Kagome, Kat, Sango and Shippou went to find food, Mirouku went to get firewood, and that left Ryu, Raikai, Inuyasha and Akane sitting around a hut, just talking. Akane picked up Kenichi, and started to sharpen it.

Ryu asked, "Akane, may I ask, why are you blind?"

"It was the day that my parents were taken away. The last thing I ever saw, was Naraku murder my parents. Then he swiped me across the eyes, blinding me. He wanted my parent's shard of the Sacred Jewel."

Akane removed the bandanna across her eyes. There was a deep gash across the top of her nose, and across her eyes. Slowly, but surely, she opened them. They were completely red, just filled with blood, except for two small, black pupils.

Everyone gasped.

"So, you were affected by Naraku too?" asked Inyasha.

Akane nodded as she put the bandanna back around her head.

"I want his shards of the Sacred Jewel, because that is what made him power-hungry in the first place.... I know about you guy's encounters with the Sacred Jewel and Naraku.", Akane grinned, "Once you lose one sense, your others, tend to take over."