make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Akane was atill limping from the wound in her stomach and was behind the others, but, she took off her coat and unfolded her wings which came out of two holes in the back of her shirt. They were white, and relatively large. Akane took a deep breath, and jumped off the bank of the river. She flapped once, and made it across. She folded up her wings, put her coat back on, and resumed tapping around and limping with Daichi, her cane. She soon caught up with the others, who were laughing and making jokes. I'll fit in eventually, thought Akane, I'm probably just a bit weird. She grinned and continued rapping about with Daichi. They all soon reached the holes which made cave entrance. First Inuyasha, then Kagome, then Kat, Mirouku with Shippou, Sango, Raikai and finally Ryu.

When they had returned to their huts, it was about late afternoon. Kagome, Kat, Sango and Shippou went to find food, Mirouku went to get firewood, and that left Ryu, Raikai, Inuyasha and Akane sitting around a hut, just talking. Akane picked up Kenichi, and started to sharpen it.

Ryu asked, "Akane, may I ask, why are you blind?"

"It was the day that my parents were taken away. The last thing I ever saw, was Naraku murder my parents. Then he swiped me across the eyes, blinding me. He wanted my parent's shard of the Sacred Jewel."

Akane removed the bandanna across her eyes. There was a deep gash across the top of her nose, and across her eyes. Slowly, but surely, she opened them. They were completely red, just filled with blood, except for two small, black pupils.

Everyone gasped.

"So, you were affected by Naraku too?" asked Inyasha.

Akane nodded as she put the bandanna back around her head.

"I want his shards of the Sacred Jewel, because that is what made him power-hungry in the first place.... I know about you guy's encounters with the Sacred Jewel and Naraku.", Akane grinned, "Once you lose one sense, your others, tend to take over."

"well we have to get back tomorrow to find the jewl so im gonna get some rest" Ryu said as he walked over to Dahaka. Most of the others wet to their huts too,but Kat sat at the fire with Shada. She was thinking how almost all of them were somehow attacked by Naraku.She continued to sit there thinking untill she fell asleep.She woke up the next morning late,as Ryu was cooking breakfast. "fuit,fish,and spices. and since you like fish so much thats what i cooked." Ryu said as he handed her some fuit and a fish. She nodded slowly and started eating."Ryu? did you ever have an encounter with Naraku?" Kat asked."Ryu thought for awhile then nodded." when i was in the forest,before i turned into a half dragon.I was hunting a dear when he popped out of nowhere.i ran and ran but i couldn't lose him.I finally lost him when i dove in the river,i found a small cavern under a ledge and stayed there for at least three days." He replied. Kat finished her fish and got up. She looked around at everyone there,but Akane was gone. "wheres Akane? last i saw her she was sitting by the fire." they all shook their heads. maybe she went to gather some food

Posted

"well we have to get back tomorrow to find the jewl so im gonna get some rest" Ryu said as he walked over to Dahaka. Most of the others wet to their huts too,but Kat sat at the fire with Shada. She was thinking how almost all of them were somehow attacked by Naraku.She continued to sit there thinking untill she fell asleep.She woke up the next morning late,as Ryu was cooking breakfast. "fuit,fish,and spices. and since you like fish so much thats what i cooked." Ryu said as he handed her some fuit and a fish. She nodded slowly and started eating."Ryu? did you ever have an encounter with Naraku?" Kat asked."Ryu thought for awhile then nodded." when i was in the forest,before i turned into a half dragon.I was hunting a dear when he popped out of nowhere.i ran and ran but i couldn't lose him.I finally lost him when i dove in the river,i found a small cavern under a ledge and stayed there for at least three days." He replied. Kat finished her fish and got up. She looked around at everyone there,but Akane was gone. "wheres Akane? last i saw her she was sitting by the fire." they all shook their heads. maybe she went to gather some food

"I'll go look for her" Sango said as she ran to her hut and came out wearing her armor with Hiraikotsu on her back. "Kirara!" She called and the little demon jumped up on her mistress's shoulder, Sango then set off into the woods. Kat got up and looked at Raikai. "You haven't practiced with that sword of yours yet." Kat said to her. "I gave you that kimono for a reason, to help you overcome your fears. Come on, I'll help you." Kat finished. Raikai had looked a little unsure but went into her hut and grabbed the blade. "Kaikou!" Kat yelled as she fused her blades together to make it easier to teach Raikai. Kat made a move, then had Raikai copy her. Raikai learned quickly; her claws wouldn't be her only wepon any longer.

"Kat's warmed up to her." InuYasha said as the rest of the group watched. "Let's hope she can warm up to Akane." Kagome said. "Something tells me that might take a while." Miroku said. "Kat still has feelings against most full demons." Shippou said. They all sighed. Sango returned shortly with Akane, who had been out trying to find healing herbs. Ryu was bored so he decided to take out his boomerang and examine it.

Posted

"I'll go look for her" Sango said as she ran to her hut and came out wearing her armor with Hiraikotsu on her back. "Kirara!" She called and the little demon jumped up on her mistress's shoulder, Sango then set off into the woods. Kat got up and looked at Raikai. "You haven't practiced with that sword of yours yet." Kat said to her. "I gave you that kimono for a reason, to help you overcome your fears. Come on, I'll help you." Kat finished. Raikai had looked a little unsure but went into her hut and grabbed the blade. "Kaikou!" Kat yelled as she fused her blades together to make it easier to teach Raikai. Kat made a move, then had Raikai copy her. Raikai learned quickly; her claws wouldn't be her only wepon any longer.

"Kat's warmed up to her." InuYasha said as the rest of the group watched. "Let's hope she can warm up to Akane." Kagome said. "Something tells me that might take a while." Miroku said. "Kat still has feelings against most full demons." Shippou said. They all sighed. Sango returned shortly with Akane, who had been out trying to find healing herbs. Ryu was bored so he decided to take out his boomerang and examine it.

Ryu stared at the boomerang for a full five minutes. He noticed some very small writing un the bottom.

ye who seeks the sacred jewel.summon me when ye is lost,lost,lost.

Ryu read it over and over again."Kat,come here please" He finally said.Kat came over and squatted next to him."do you see that tiny writing?" He pointed to where it was written."Ryu,thats just gibberish.i can't understand it." She said.She was about to get up when he said: "ye who seeks the sacred jewel.summon me when ye is lost,lost,lost. thats what it says." She looked at him."you can read that? you can really read that?" she asked. "yes.as clear as crystal" he replied."the people that language belonged to,have been dead for centuries. How can you possibly read that?...unless....your..one of them." She looked in his eyes. it was only black.She soon noticed small red markings.

Posted

Ryu stared at the boomerang for a full five minutes. He noticed some very small writing un the bottom.

ye who seeks the sacred jewel.summon me when ye is lost,lost,lost.

Ryu read it over and over again."Kat,come here please" He finally said.Kat came over and squatted next to him."do you see that tiny writing?" He pointed to where it was written."Ryu,thats just gibberish.i can't understand it." She said.She was about to get up when he said: "ye who seeks the sacred jewel.summon me when ye is lost,lost,lost. thats what it says." She looked at him."you can read that? you can really read that?" she asked. "yes.as clear as crystal" he replied."the people that language belonged to,have been dead for centuries. How can you possibly read that?...unless....your..one of them." She looked in his eyes. it was only black.She soon noticed small red markings.

Kat gasped. "You really are one of them..." Kat said in awe. "What?" InuYasha asked as he walked over. "Look at his eyes InuYasha, do you see?" Kat asked. InuYasha squinted, but soon his eyes widened. "He...is...." He said, but couldn't finf the words. Ryu felt odd being stared at and shifted uncomfortablly under their gaze. Kat noticed this and stopped. "We should talk to Kaeade." Miroku said, as he had also been studying Ryu's eyes. "Maybe I can ask her about my sacred arrow thing..." Kat said to no one in particular. "Yeah." InuYasha replied. Kagome took the healing equipment and put it in her new bag, a gift from Kat. Kat carried the healing equipment and a bag with spices, fruits, and vegetables. Everyone else really only had their wepons. Miroku had the money; Kat was hesitant to let him keep track of it. Miroku put protective spells and sutras up for extra protection while they were gone. Getting to Kaeade's village might take a while; they set off that night.

Posted

Kat gasped. "You really are one of them..." Kat said in awe. "What?" InuYasha asked as he walked over. "Look at his eyes InuYasha, do you see?" Kat asked. InuYasha squinted, but soon his eyes widened. "He...is...." He said, but couldn't finf the words. Ryu felt odd being stared at and shifted uncomfortablly under their gaze. Kat noticed this and stopped. "We should talk to Kaeade." Miroku said, as he had also been studying Ryu's eyes. "Maybe I can ask her about my sacred arrow thing..." Kat said to no one in particular. "Yeah." InuYasha replied. Kagome took the healing equipment and put it in her new bag, a gift from Kat. Kat carried the healing equipment and a bag with spices, fruits, and vegetables. Everyone else really only had their wepons. Miroku had the money; Kat was hesitant to let him keep track of it. Miroku put protective spells and sutras up for extra protection while they were gone. Getting to Kaeade's village might take a while; they set off that night.

It had started raining almost as soon as they left,Sango suggested they go back, but Kat continued on,so the rest followed her.Ryu was deep in thought as he trudged through the muk. who is "them" what species.and whats wrong with my eyes? he looked at a small puddle and saw that there was small red markings,the showed a circle around a smaller circle,and four red dots around the bigger one.They keptt on marching through the cold,and this was no ordinary cold.It was the kind that clung to you in it's freezing wetness and drowned out all warmth.Ryu looked up and saw that he had allen behind. He started to jog to catch up,as he ran he saw somthing black jumping through the trees on his left. He turned to see a little imp hopping along next to the group.

Posted

It had started raining almost as soon as they left,Sango suggested they go back, but Kat continued on,so the rest followed her.Ryu was deep in thought as he trudged through the muk. who is "them" what species.and whats wrong with my eyes? he looked at a small puddle and saw that there was small red markings,the showed a circle around a smaller circle,and four red dots around the bigger one.They keptt on marching through the cold,and this was no ordinary cold.It was the kind that clung to you in it's freezing wetness and drowned out all warmth.Ryu looked up and saw that he had allen behind. He started to jog to catch up,as he ran he saw somthing black jumping through the trees on his left. He turned to see a little imp hopping along next to the group.

Akane soon caught up with the group, carrying a huge pack on her back, "I left something behind..." she started. "Guys!" said Ryu. Everyone turned to see where Ryu was looking. The little imp was startled, but before it could get it away Inuyasha grabbed it. He held it by the foot, while it dangled upside down. "It has a shard!" Kagome exclaimed. Before anyone could do anything, Inuyasha dropped it, yelling out that the imp felt really, really cold. Then, it started to grow, soon towering over everyone.

Posted

"IT'S THEM!!!!" Ryu shouted as he tore off.The thers were right behind him,and slowly passing.Ryu would have been far behind by now but fear drove him onward.He peeked over his shoulder and practicly doubled his speed.He started to pass InuYasha as an arrow whizzed by his head,"RUN FASTER!" Miroku screamed.He was falling behind and he was very out of shape.Dahaka stopped and turned around."Dahaka!!" Ryu shouted. He turned around and saw Dahaka start to fight it.InuYasha grabbed him by his shirt and hauled him onward.After wriggling and squirming Ryu finally broke free. "Dahaka!!" he shouted again as he raced toward his beloved dragon.Ryu jumped onto Dahaka's back and drew his sword. "To the sky!" Ryu commanded,pointing his sword upward. Dahaka shot upward.The demon started to grow wings,and within moments he too shot upward. Kat saw them fighting in the air.Dahaka would charge the demon and Ryu would slash at it.Ryu finally scored a hit when the demn knocked Ryu off Dahaka. Kat raced after him and caught him just in time.He was unconsious and a huge bruse was already forming on his head.She chased after the others with Ryu over her shoulders.

Sorry I couldn't post, Hyrule.net was being weird for me last night. ANYWAY:

"INUYASHA!" Kat yelled as she gave him Ryu. She took out her bow and readied an arrow, as did Kagome. "1..." Kagome started. "2..." Kat continued. "3!" both girls shouted as they released their arrows, each glowing a bright pink as each turned into a sacred arrow. They both hit at the same time. The demon yelled in pain as it disappeared into dust. "Why does this keep happening...?" Kat whispered to herself, thinking about the sacred arrows. "Let's set up camp." she said as she turned around and saw Ryu. Kat rubbed some herbs on Ryu's head as the others set up camp. Kat and InuYasha had used branches of trees as supports and Kagome put her blanket over the branches to keep the rain off of the camp. Dahaka used his fire breath to dry wood and start a fire. Kagome supplied everyone with a sleeping bag...well, those who wanted one. Akane, InuYasha, and Kat refused. Akane said no becaused of her wings. InuYasha and Kat hated the feeling of being trapped like that. Raikai helped put the still unconscious Ryu into a sleeping bag. Everyone soon fell asleep, as did Kat, but she once again fell into that dream; she was used to it, but still had the same results.

Posted

Sorry I couldn't post, Hyrule.net was being weird for me last night. ANYWAY:

STUPID BILL GATES!!

"INUYASHA!" Kat yelled as she gave him Ryu. She took out her bow and readied an arrow, as did Kagome. "1..." Kagome started. "2..." Kat continued. "3!" both girls shouted as they released their arrows, each glowing a bright pink as each turned into a sacred arrow. They both hit at the same time. The demon yelled in pain as it disappeared into dust. "Why does this keep happening...?" Kat whispered to herself, thinking about the sacred arrows. "Let's set up camp." she said as she turned around and saw Ryu. Kat rubbed some herbs on Ryu's head as the others set up camp. Kat and InuYasha had used branches of trees as supports and Kagome put her blanket over the branches to keep the rain off of the camp. Dahaka used his fire breath to dry wood and start a fire. Kagome supplied everyone with a sleeping bag...well, those who wanted one. Akane, InuYasha, and Kat refused. Akane said no becaused of her wings. InuYasha and Kat hated the feeling of being trapped like that. Raikai helped put the still unconscious Ryu into a sleeping bag. Everyone soon fell asleep, as did Kat, but she once again fell into that dream; she was used to it, but still had the same results.

Ryu saw it,the demon was holding a massive sword of great power.he swooped on Dahaka,he slashed,but missed. he turned and swooped again,he slashed,and hit! suddenly everything went dark.Ryu awoke suddenly and hit his head on a tree branch knocking him unconcious again. He was sitting in a desert.He looked around and no one was there,not again! he thought,Dahaka swooped down. "Dahaka!" he shouted as he ran to him. Dahaka glared at him and growled.Ryu stepped back.Dahaka let out a massive roar,making Ryu scream and run.He glanced back and saw Dahaka chasing him,he looked closer,at his eyes.they were a dark red. NOO! they've taken Dahaka too! he thought. He stopped and drew his sword,a tear ran down his cheek. "you can take my mother,and my father,BUT NO MY DRAGON!" Ryu charged Dahaka,tears running down his face. he hurled the sword and stuck it in Dahaka's chest.The mighty dragon roared with pain.Ryu opened his eyes. he slowly sat up and looked around. He was in a sleeping bag,every one else was there,even Dahaka,it was just a dream he thought,releived.

Posted

Ryu saw it,the demon was holding a massive sword of great power.he swooped on Dahaka,he slashed,but missed. he turned and swooped again,he slashed,and hit! suddenly everything went dark.Ryu awoke suddenly and hit his head on a tree branch knocking him unconcious again. He was sitting in a desert.He looked around and no one was there,not again! he thought,Dahaka swooped down. "Dahaka!" he shouted as he ran to him. Dahaka glared at him and growled.Ryu stepped back.Dahaka let out a massive roar,making Ryu scream and run.He glanced back and saw Dahaka chasing him,he looked closer,at his eyes.they were a dark red. NOO! they've taken Dahaka too! he thought. He stopped and drew his sword,a tear ran down his cheek. "you can take my mother,and my father,BUT NO MY DRAGON!" Ryu charged Dahaka,tears running down his face. he hurled the sword and stuck it in Dahaka's chest.The mighty dragon roared with pain.Ryu opened his eyes. he slowly sat up and looked around. He was in a sleeping bag,every one else was there,even Dahaka,it was just a dream he thought,releived.

Ryu had started laying back down when he heard Kat mumbling again. He sat up and looked over towards her. She was sweating, but staying stone still, as if afraid to move....Kat suddenly shot up, breahing heavily and holding her head. She looked around and didn't even notice Ryu looking at her. She shot out of her spot and ran to the river they camped near. Ryu was worried, so he got up, too. He rubbed his head, then shot off as fast as he could as a human. But at the speed Kat was running, he was glad the river wasn't too far.

Posted

Ryu had started laying back down when he heard Kat mumbling again. He sat up and looked over towards her. She was sweating, but staying stone still, as if afraid to move....Kat suddenly shot up, breahing heavily and holding her head. She looked around and didn't even notice Ryu looking at her. She shot out of her spot and ran to the river they camped near. Ryu was worried, so he got up, too. He rubbed his head, then shot off as fast as he could as a human. But at the speed Kat was running, he was glad the river wasn't too far.

Ryu was tiring quick.if he was in human-dragon form then he would be able to keep pace easily.He finally stopped when she crouched near the river and started to splash her face with the cold water.He sat down,she sat near the river for along time.he started to doze off when she disapeared.he abruptly sat up,"Kat.Kat?,where did you go?" he looked worried. somthing tapped his shoulder.He drew his dagger as he turned around.He sighed and sheathed it. "You pratically gave me a heart attack." he said. 'then you shouldn't have been spying.how long were you there?" she asked."as long as you were there.i sat up and saw you looking like you were dying or somthing.and then you just got up and ran.so....i followed you." he said guiltily. She sighed."fine. get back to camp then." she said as she started walking. he stood there for a moment before joining her.

Posted

Ryu was tiring quick.if he was in human-dragon form then he would be able to keep pace easily.He finally stopped when she crouched near the river and started to splash her face with the cold water.He sat down,she sat near the river for along time.he started to doze off when she disapeared.he abruptly sat up,"Kat.Kat?,where did you go?" he looked worried. somthing tapped his shoulder.He drew his dagger as he turned around.He sighed and sheathed it. "You pratically gave me a heart attack." he said. 'then you shouldn't have been spying.how long were you there?" she asked."as long as you were there.i sat up and saw you looking like you were dying or somthing.and then you just got up and ran.so....i followed you." he said guiltily. She sighed."fine. get back to camp then." she said as she started walking. he stood there for a moment before joining her.

As they were walking back, Kat sighed. "Do you really wanna know what it's about?" Kat askked finally. Ryu nodded. "I've had this dream every night for a few weeks now. It's...about how my parents died.....why I must kill Naraku...." Kat said, saying Naraku as if it were a hated poision, and her voice getting slightly evil on the word kill. She told her dream in detail, having a flashback of it as she spoke. Ryu felt as if he was there with her...

Kat was hiding. She was in a wedge between to rocks that she was small enough to fit into, she knew where she was. 'NO! I'm 11 again! and...the war!' Kat thought as she relived events of the past. She saw her father. He was a priest. He was using spells and incantations to kill the demons coming towards him and...his wife...Kat's mother. She was a Cat demon, and skilled with the bow. She shot arrow after arrow at the demons, each dipped in a mixture made by her husband, killing the demons on contact, and piercing humans' hearts. But, one human snuck up on Kat's father, and stuck a dagger in his back. He cried out in pain and colasped on the ground. Kat covered her mouth with her hand, knowing she musn't make a sound. But Kat's mother whirled around, and stuck her hand, claws first, straight into the human's heart. She then got down beside her husband and turned to fight, but the moment she turned, a demon had stuck a brown, root-like tentecal through her heart, and her husband's, finishing the job. Her eyes were wide with shock fome the blow, she looked up to the demon, who had long black hair, and pale skin. He had an evil smile on his face. She whispered "Die....Naraku..." as she raised up an arrow, but her arm went limp, and Naraku withdrew the tentecal. Kat watched her mother fall lifelessly over her father, etes glazed over. Naraku laughed, along with others who had joined him. This awoke a rage in Kat, she never knew before. Everything went black, but when things came back, she felt a sticky substance on her hands, she looked down and saw blood all over her claws. She looked around and saw everyone dead, and Naraku leave, greatly wounded. She started crying and when she saw her parents she cried harder. She ran over to them, crying, asking questions and wan'ting nothing more but to see them alive again. "Mom, dad!" She cried. "I didn't mean to kill them! I don't know what happened!"

When she was finished they had made it back to camp and Kat shook her head to dispel the images from her head. Ryu stood there, though he felt as if he was there with her as she told him, he couldn't think of it. He never had realized how evil Naraku was untill now.

Posted

As they were walking back, Kat sighed. "Do you really wanna know what it's about?" Kat askked finally. Ryu nodded. "I've had this dream every night for a few weeks now. It's...about how my parents died.....why I must kill Naraku...." Kat said, saying Naraku as if it were a hated poision, and her voice getting slightly evil on the word kill. She told her dream in detail, having a flashback of it as she spoke. Ryu felt as if he was there with her...

Kat was hiding. She was in a wedge between to rocks that she was small enough to fit into, she knew where she was. 'NO! I'm 11 again! and...the war!' Kat thought as she relived events of the past. She saw her father. He was a priest. He was using spells and incantations to kill the demons coming towards him and...his wife...Kat's mother. She was a Cat demon, and skilled with the bow. She shot arrow after arrow at the demons, each dipped in a mixture made by her husband, killing the demons on contact, and piercing humans' hearts. But, one human snuck up on Kat's father, and stuck a dagger in his back. He cried out in pain and colasped on the ground. Kat covered her mouth with her hand, knowing she musn't make a sound. But Kat's mother whirled around, and stuck her hand, claws first, straight into the human's heart. She then got down beside her husband and turned to fight, but the moment she turned, a demon had stuck a brown, root-like tentecal through her heart, and her husband's, finishing the job. Her eyes were wide with shock fome the blow, she looked up to the demon, who had long black hair, and pale skin. He had an evil smile on his face. She whispered "Die....Naraku..." as she raised up an arrow, but her arm went limp, and Naraku withdrew the tentecal. Kat watched her mother fall lifelessly over her father, etes glazed over. Naraku laughed, along with others who had joined him. This awoke a rage in Kat, she never knew before. Everything went black, but when things came back, she felt a sticky substance on her hands, she looked down and saw blood all over her claws. She looked around and saw everyone dead, and Naraku leave, greatly wounded. She started crying and when she saw her parents she cried harder. She ran over to them, crying, asking questions and wan'ting nothing more but to see them alive again. "Mom, dad!" She cried. "I didn't mean to kill them! I don't know what happened!"

When she was finished they had made it back to camp and Kat shook her head to dispel the images from her head. Ryu stood there, though he felt as if he was there with her as she told him, he couldn't think of it. He never had realized how evil Naraku was untill now.

Ryu sat by the tree using his sleeping bag as a blanket.He was having trouble absorbing what Kat had told him. He started to fall asleep when he remembered why they were going to this..place.He remembered how his eyes looked in the puddle,and what was so special about them anyway? His head was buzzing with questions he couldn't find answers to.He glanced over to Dahaka just to make sure,then Kat.Luckily she was sound asleep. Her dream was dreadful,and Naruko.As he sat there he came toa decision:he must help her kill Naruko No one who has done that deserves to live.He fell asleep,and without dreams.

Posted

Ryu sat by the tree using his sleeping bag as a blanket.He was having trouble absorbing what Kat had told him. He started to fall asleep when he remembered why they were going to this..place.He remembered how his eyes looked in the puddle,and what was so special about them anyway? His head was buzzing with questions he couldn't find answers to.He glanced over to Dahaka just to make sure,then Kat.Luckily she was sound asleep. Her dream was dreadful,and Naruko.As he sat there he came toa decision:he must help her kill Naruko No one who has done that deserves to live.He fell asleep,and without dreams.

Kat had the same dream, but had covered her mouth so she wouldn't bother anyone. She got up early and washed up, then went to make a quick breakfast. "Fruits and vegetables, if we go fast enough, we might be able to gat to Kaeade's village tonight." Kat said to herself, placing a bowl by everyone, and gently waking them. "C'mon InuYasha! Wake up!" Kat yelled. InuYasha barly ever fell into a deep sleep, but today had to be the day... Kat's yelling woke everyone else up, who were quite amused by the 2. "DANGIT INUYASHA!" Kat yelled and kicked his arm. InuYasha mumbled and turned over. Apperently Kat Kat heard him as she clenched her fist. She had that vain thrbbing on her head as she pulled back her fist. WHAM! She punced InuYasha in the head. InuYasha yelped in pain as he grabbed his head. "I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO MY FACE!" Kat yelled at him and stormed off, Shada following fearfully. Shada stayed a few feet away from Kat as she followed her. InuYasha rubbed his head. "That hurt more than Kagome's sit.." he mumbled. Ryu stared after Kat, blinking. "What just happened?" Ryu asked as he looked at InuYasha. Everyone turned at looked at InuYasha. "What did you say?" Miroku asked. "Yeah, why did she storm off like that?" Shippou asked. InuYasha turned red, remembering what he said while still half asleep.

Posted

Kat had the same dream, but had covered her mouth so she wouldn't bother anyone. She got up early and washed up, then went to make a quick breakfast. "Fruits and vegetables, if we go fast enough, we might be able to gat to Kaeade's village tonight." Kat said to herself, placing a bowl by everyone, and gently waking them. "C'mon InuYasha! Wake up!" Kat yelled. InuYasha barly ever fell into a deep sleep, but today had to be the day... Kat's yelling woke everyone else up, who were quite amused by the 2. "DANGIT INUYASHA!" Kat yelled and kicked his arm. InuYasha mumbled and turned over. Apperently Kat Kat heard him as she clenched her fist. She had that vain thrbbing on her head as she pulled back her fist. WHAM! She punced InuYasha in the head. InuYasha yelped in pain as he grabbed his head. "I DARE YOU TO SAY THAT TO MY FACE!" Kat yelled at him and stormed off, Shada following fearfully. Shada stayed a few feet away from Kat as she followed her. InuYasha rubbed his head. "That hurt more than Kagome's sit.." he mumbled. Ryu stared after Kat, blinking. "What just happened?" Ryu asked as he looked at InuYasha. Everyone turned at looked at InuYasha. "What did you say?" Miroku asked. "Yeah, why did she storm off like that?" Shippou asked. InuYasha turned red, remembering what he said while still half asleep.

"Nevermind...", said Inuyasha, "I was joking." Akane slowly sat up. She stood up, rubbing her head and mumbled something about helping Kat with breakfast. She went and found Kat getting water from the river to boil vegetables with. "C'mon, Kat. He was just being an arrogant jerk." Akane said. "How'd you hear that?!" Kat said, somewhat surprised. "Eh, as I said, once you lose one sense, your others start to take over. Here, I'll carry that." Akane picked up one of the bottles of water. They started walking slowly back to camp. "You... love him, don't you?" Akane started. Kat flushed white, then red. She stopped in her tracks. "You're worried that I'll fall for Inuyasha too. Kat," Akane laughed, "He's a tad old for me, is he not? I know Kagome loves him too, but that shouldn't stop you from trying. Come on, they'll be wanting breakfast." They were soon back at camp. As soon as breakfast was over and done with, they started off. Ryu called for Dahaka, Inuyasha took Kagome, Mirouku and Sango went on Kirara, Shippou and Kat rode on Shada, and Akane strapped Kenichi, Daichi and her pack (which now only contained food and water) to her back, and she took off into the sky.

Posted

"Nevermind...", said Inuyasha, "I was joking." Akane slowly sat up. She stood up, rubbing her head and mumbled something about helping Kat with breakfast. She went and found Kat getting water from the river to boil vegetables with. "C'mon, Kat. He was just being an arrogant jerk." Akane said. "How'd you hear that?!" Kat said, somewhat surprised. "Eh, as I said, once you lose one sense, your others start to take over. Here, I'll carry that." Akane picked up one of the bottles of water. They started walking slowly back to camp. "You... love him, don't you?" Akane started. Kat flushed white, then red. She stopped in her tracks. "You're worried that I'll fall for Inuyasha too. Kat," Akane laughed, "He's a tad old for me, is he not? I know Kagome loves him too, but that shouldn't stop you from trying. Come on, they'll be wanting breakfast." They were soon back at camp. As soon as breakfast was over and done with, they started off. Ryu called for Dahaka, Inuyasha took Kagome, Mirouku and Sango went on Kirara, Shippou and Kat rode on Shada, and Akane strapped Kenichi, Daichi and her pack (which now only contained food and water) to her back, and she took off into the sky.

Kat had Shada slow down to end up next to Akane. "Sorry, but...I couldn't be to careful, ya know? And Thanks for the advice." Kat said to Akane who smiled. "Don't worry about it, really." she replied. "If you ever want to take a rest, you can land on Shada." Kat offered. "Thanks, but not now." Akane told her. Akane laughed and Kat gave her a quzzical look. "What's so funny?" Kat asked. "It's just weird to think a small kitten could turn into a giant tiger and walk over trees-" A tree Shada hit with her tail went down, proving Akane's point "Walk over trees, and not be detected." Akane finished. "That does sound odd, but the trees stay down until Shda passes, they reform then. And only people who I want to see Shada like this, or Shada wants to see like this, can see her." Kat said. "GUYS! WE'RE ALMOST TO THE VILLAGE!" Kat yelled from her high view point. "Let's go!" InuYasha yelled.