make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Kat had Shada slow down to end up next to Akane. "Sorry, but...I couldn't be to careful, ya know? And Thanks for the advice." Kat said to Akane who smiled. "Don't worry about it, really." she replied. "If you ever want to take a rest, you can land on Shada." Kat offered. "Thanks, but not now." Akane told her. Akane laughed and Kat gave her a quzzical look. "What's so funny?" Kat asked. "It's just weird to think a small kitten could turn into a giant tiger and walk over trees-" A tree Shada hit with her tail went down, proving Akane's point "Walk over trees, and not be detected." Akane finished. "That does sound odd, but the trees stay down until Shda passes, they reform then. And only people who I want to see Shada like this, or Shada wants to see like this, can see her." Kat said. "GUYS! WE'RE ALMOST TO THE VILLAGE!" Kat yelled from her high view point. "Let's go!" InuYasha yelled.

As Ryu flew on Dahaka he spotted a cottage up ahead."i see it!!" he shouted. he came back low and flew above Shada and the rest of them.Ryu remembered his eyes,Kats dream,and his dream all at once.The shock of it hit him hard.He started to wander about his eyes again. what makes them,so special.so i can read a different language,so what. He stopped thinking when a huge cottage loomed over him.It was WAY bigger than it looked at a distance.He landed on Dahaka near the door.Every one else slid off Shada and walked over to him,Akane landed almost directly infront of the door."couldit get any bigger?" Ryu asked,sacasticly

Posted

As Ryu flew on Dahaka he spotted a cottage up ahead."i see it!!" he shouted. he came back low and flew above Shada and the rest of them.Ryu remembered his eyes,Kats dream,and his dream all at once.The shock of it hit him hard.He started to wander about his eyes again. what makes them,so special.so i can read a different language,so what. He stopped thinking when a huge cottage loomed over him.It was WAY bigger than it looked at a distance.He landed on Dahaka near the door.Every one else slid off Shada and walked over to him,Akane landed almost directly infront of the door."couldit get any bigger?" Ryu asked,sacasticly.

Everyone except Raikai, Kat, Ryu, and Akane laughed. They hadn't been to Kaeade's village before, and were used to smaller huts. "Well, she has to be able to fit all of us in, right?" Miroku asked. Shada jumped into Kat's arms as she transformed. "Do you think she'll know why?" Shada mewed to Kat. "InuYasha says so, I trust him." Kat replied. Shada rolled her eyes at InuYasha's name. Kat just tickled Shada. Kirara jumped up onto Sango's shoulder. InuYasha walked right in. Kagome sighed and knocked next to the foor flap. "Come in, child." Kaeade's voice answered Kagome's knock. They all walked in. Kaeade was making stew while InuYasha had settled himself in the corner. Everyone sat down around the fire. Shippou sat in Kagome's lap as Shada and Kirara played, rolling around on the floor. Everyone chuckled at the scene. Even InuYasha smiled slightly. "Why have ye come here?" Kaedae asked. "A few reasons, but...we want you to look at Ryu's eyes." Miroku motioned to Ryu as he said this. Kaeade motioned for Ryu to come over. She studied his eyes, and saw what they were talking about.

Posted

Everyone except Raikai, Kat, Ryu, and Akane laughed. They hadn't been to Kaeade's village before, and were used to smaller huts. "Well, she has to be able to fit all of us in, right?" Miroku asked. Shada jumped into Kat's arms as she transformed. "Do you think she'll know why?" Shada mewed to Kat. "InuYasha says so, I trust him." Kat replied. Shada rolled her eyes at InuYasha's name. Kat just tickled Shada. Kirara jumped up onto Sango's shoulder. InuYasha walked right in. Kagome sighed and knocked next to the foor flap. "Come in, child." Kaeade's voice answered Kagome's knock. They all walked in. Kaeade was making stew while InuYasha had settled himself in the corner. Everyone sat down around the fire. Shippou sat in Kagome's lap as Shada and Kirara played, rolling around on the floor. Everyone chuckled at the scene. Even InuYasha smiled slightly. "Why have ye come here?" Kaedae asked. "A few reasons, but...we want you to look at Ryu's eyes." Miroku motioned to Ryu as he said this. Kaeade motioned for Ryu to come over. She studied his eyes, and saw what they were talking about.

"Hmmm... Have there been any happenings that may be to do with this?", Kaede asked. "Well," Ryu started "We'll go back to the beginning..." and Ryu explained everything, his dream, his ability to read that inscription, his ability to speak with Dahaka, the Jewel shard in his chest. Kaede thought for a moment.

"Well, from what you've told me, you seem to be the descendant of the Gin Doragon clan, or the Silver Dragon clan. Do you know if either of your parents were descended for that clan?" Kaede asked. "I'm supposing my father was, for he was my only 'demon' parent." Ryu replied. "But I don't understand how I only turned demon after I picked up the Jewel Shard."

"That Jewel shard seems to have released the demon within you." replied Kaede.

"Oh wow... that's amazing." was all that Ryu could say.

"Now, you, Akane. If I am not mistaken, you are from the Enkoo Hane clan. The Flamed Wing clan?" asked Kaede. Akane nodded, and bared the left side of her collar bone. A mark; it was a circle, with wings protruding and a flame in the centre. "This is the mark of my people."

"Kat... I'm not sure where you originate from."

Posted

"Hmmm... Have there been any happenings that may be to do with this?", Kaede asked. "Well," Ryu started "We'll go back to the beginning..." and Ryu explained everything, his dream, his ability to read that inscription, his ability to speak with Dahaka, the Jewel shard in his chest. Kaede thought for a moment.

"Well, from what you've told me, you seem to be the descendant of the Gin Doragon clan, or the Silver Dragon clan. Do you know if either of your parents were descended for that clan?" Kaede asked. "I'm supposing my father was, for he was my only 'demon' parent." Ryu replied. "But I don't understand how I only turned demon after I picked up the Jewel Shard."

"That Jewel shard seems to have released the demon within you." replied Kaede.

"Oh wow... that's amazing." was all that Ryu could say.

"Now, you, Akane. If I am not mistaken, you are from the Enkoo Hane clan. The Flamed Wing clan?" asked Kaede. Akane nodded, and bared the left side of her collar bone. A mark; it was a circle, with wings protruding and a flame in the centre. "This is the mark of my people."

"Kat... I'm not sure where you originate from."

Before I start, I just wanted to tell you that Ryu's parents weren't demons.

"I'm....not sure either...but a while ago...I noticed a mark on my shoulder..." Kat said as she took off the shoulder pad of her armor. There was a mark with swirls, a flame, waves, and a pawprint in the middle. I started to notice it on Shada's tooth, too." Kat said, showing Kaeade Shada's fang. "And I found a mark on my shoulder, too." Raikai said as she pulled down the shoulder part of her kimono. It was a pawprint. "And lately...I have been able...to shoot sacred arrows." Kat finished, looking at Kaeade, who was shocked for a few seconds after hearing that.

Sorry, I have to go to school!

Posted

Whoops! So sorry! I have this net nanny thing, and I was going to edit that, but it shuts off my internet at 9.00 pm, and I didn't get a chance to do it last night.

Posted

"I'm....not sure either...but a while ago...I noticed a mark on my shoulder..." Kat said as she took off the shoulder pad of her armor. There was a mark with swirls, a flame, waves, and a pawprint in the middle. I started to notice it on Shada's tooth, too." Kat said, showing Kaeade Shada's fang. "And I found a mark on my shoulder, too." Raikai said as she pulled down the shoulder part of her kimono. It was a pawprint. "And lately...I have been able...to shoot sacred arrows." Kat finished, looking at Kaeade, who was shocked for a few seconds after hearing that.

"when did this start?" kaeade asked."about two weeks ago,me and Ryu were running,flying,away and i shot a preistess with a sacred arrow." Kat replied.Kaeade rested her head on her chin.Every one sat there and stared at her."i will need some time to think about this.you may stay here for the night,while i think it over." Kaeade said finally.She went back to her stew,which smalled horrid.Kat sat back down,Shada hopped on her lap.Kat pet her while Kaeade continued sturring.Dahaka was getting impatient outside. He tried to sleep,he tried to find somthing to eat,and both failed many times.

Posted

"when did this start?" kaeade asked."about two weeks ago,me and Ryu were running,flying,away and i shot a preistess with a sacred arrow." Kat replied.Kaeade rested her head on her chin.Every one sat there and stared at her."i will need some time to think about this.you may stay here for the night,while i think it over." Kaeade said finally.She went back to her stew,which smalled horrid.Kat sat back down,Shada hopped on her lap.Kat pet her while Kaeade continued sturring.Dahaka was getting impatient outside. He tried to sleep,he tried to find somthing to eat,and both failed many times.

It was now late, everyone had eaten Kaeade's stew, which was delious. Kat was outside With InuYasha, Ryu, and Akane. Dahaka had finally found sleep, so no one wanted to wake him to help start a fire. Ryu and InuYasha were arging about how to start it while Akane just laid down and slept. "Just rub 2 sticks together!" Ryu yelled, holding the sticks in InuYasha's face. "Rub 2 stones together!" InuYasha yelled back. "Sticks are faster!" Ryu yelled, staring InuYasha in the eye. "No, stones are!" he yelled back. The 2 started a staring contest and were growling at each other. Kat sighed at the nonsense of it all. "If ya wanted fire ya should've just told me!" Kat said, pointing a finger at the pile of wood. Flames so appered, burning the wood and starting a nice fire. Ryu and InuYasha stared at Kat. "How long have you been able to do that?!" Ryu asked. "For as long as I can remember...I can control all of the elements except rock." Kat shrugged. InuYasha and Ryu looked at each other, then back to Kat.

Posted

It was now late, everyone had eaten Kaeade's stew, which was delious. Kat was outside With InuYasha, Ryu, and Akane. Dahaka had finally found sleep, so no one wanted to wake him to help start a fire. Ryu and InuYasha were arging about how to start it while Akane just laid down and slept. "Just rub 2 sticks together!" Ryu yelled, holding the sticks in InuYasha's face. "Rub 2 stones together!" InuYasha yelled back. "Sticks are faster!" Ryu yelled, staring InuYasha in the eye. "No, stones are!" he yelled back. The 2 started a staring contest and were growling at each other. Kat sighed at the nonsense of it all. "If ya wanted fire ya should've just told me!" Kat said, pointing a finger at the pile of wood. Flames so appered, burning the wood and starting a nice fire. Ryu and InuYasha stared at Kat. "How long have you been able to do that?!" Ryu asked. "For as long as I can remember...I can control all of the elements except rock." Kat shrugged. InuYasha and Ryu looked at each other, then back to Kat.

Ryu finally sat down and cupped his hands around the fire to warm his hands.he never got cold when he was a dragon,he wished he was a dragon again.He sighed,how did Dahaka know anyway? he thought. us dragons know prophecies,when we're born. i could tell you a million prophecies that will come in a million years. Dahaka replied through thought. we thought you were asleep. no,you an InuYasha woke we with your fighting,now if you don't mind id like to go back to sleep. Dahaka sighed,he was extremely tired.Ryu jumped when Shada hopped on his shoulder,and then Kat's. "a little jumpy are we?" Kat said,with a slight smile."this place gives me the creeps." said Ryu.

Posted

Ryu finally sat down and cupped his hands around the fire to warm his hands.he never got cold when he was a dragon,he wished he was a dragon again.He sighed,how did Dahaka know anyway? he thought. us dragons know prophecies,when we're born. i could tell you a million prophecies that will come in a million years. Dahaka replied through thought. we thought you were asleep. no,you an InuYasha woke we with your fighting,now if you don't mind id like to go back to sleep. Dahaka sighed,he was extremely tired.Ryu jumped when Shada hopped on his shoulder,and then Kat's. "a little jumpy are we?" Kat said,with a slight smile."this place gives me the creeps." said Ryu.

Shada just rubbed against Ryu's cheek, puring. Ryu started to pet her and was glad because Shada was keeping him warm.

"You don't have to worry, this place isn't nearly as demon infested as our village. Everyone's pretty nice here." Kat say as she stood up. She started to lean back as her back cracked. She kept going back until her hands touched th ground and her body was like an arch. She then fliped over, hands still on the ground, as her feet flew through the air like a kick. A gust of wind seemed to fly from Kat's feet and knocked a tree down. When Kat was on 2 feet again she looked over her shoulder and said "Whoops. I was only streching..." Ryu stared at her. "Well, you're flexable. That was air?" He asked. Kat nodded and sat down. She laid back and Shada jumped from Ryu's shoulder to Kat's stomach and curled up. They were soon asleep, well, Shada was.

Posted

"You don't have to worry, this place isn't nearly as demon infested as our village. Everyone's pretty nice here." Kat say as she stood up. She started to lean back as her back cracked. She kept going back until her hands touched th ground and her body was like an arch. She then fliped over, hands still on the ground, as her feet flew through the air like a kick. A gust of wind seemed to fly from Kat's feet and knocked a tree down. When Kat was on 2 feet again she looked over her shoulder and said "Whoops. I was only streching..." Ryu stared at her. "Well, you're flexable. That was air?" He asked. Kat nodded and sat down. She laid back and Shada jumped from Ryu's shoulder to Kat's stomach and curled up. They were soon asleep, well, Shada was.

An hour later, Ryu and Kat still couldn't sleep. "Kat?" Ryu whispered. "Yeah?" Kat replied. "You're still awake..." They talked until dawn, about everything and nothing. Meaningless talk to pass the time. At that point Kagome woke up, and started to make breakfast. Everyone soon rose as well, and started to pack up. Apparantly, no one had slept well at all. Everyone was feeling pretty terrible. They left Kaede's village, about three hours after dawn.

Posted

ehhhh. we're waiting for Kaeade to give us answers.not leave

An hour later, Ryu and Kat still couldn't sleep. "Kat?" Ryu whispered. "Yeah?" Kat replied. "You're still awake..." They talked until dawn, about everything and nothing. Meaningless talk to pass the time. At that point Kagome woke up, and started to make breakfast.

Ryu stretched and got up."Whats for breakfast Kagome?" Ryu asked as he stretched some more.Suddenly Kaeade burst through the doors."come! quickly!" she ushered wth her finger.Every one crouded in."this is for Ryu and Kat,you may wait out the door." Kaeade said as she pushed them out. "Now,we'll start with Kat.I was up all night and i found out this:when you went into a blind fury you unlocked some of the holy powers from your father.Thus,creating sacred arrows."-she grinned-"and i know what your going to say,why did it start now? well.When you were riding Ryu,you were too close to the stone,that stone has very special magical powers.it fully unlocked your fathers power making you shoot sacred arrows." she finally finished with satisfaction."ahh- i- i-" Kat couldn't speak,she was thinking to hard."and now Ryu.You are passed down from the Din Doragon clan.With that eye,which powers have just been unleashed by radiation from the jewel shard,allows you to:see many miles if you concentrait,you can see flashes of the future,you can speak to any sort of animal with proper training,you can read any language,and last but not least you can see the weakness of any object or species of this planet" Kaeade was panting heavily."so.....how do i do this stuff?" Ryu asked."and thank you,for telling me all that." Kat thanked her. Kaeade looked to Ryu."I can teach you how to do almost any of that in muinutes" She grinned.

Posted

Ryu stretched and got up."Whats for breakfast Kagome?" Ryu asked as he stretched some more.Suddenly Kaeade burst through the doors."come! quickly!" she ushered wth her finger.Every one crouded in."this is for Ryu and Kat,you may wait out the door." Kaeade said as she pushed them out. "Now,we'll start with Kat.I was up all night and i found out this:when you went into a blind fury you unlocked some of the holy powers from your father.Thus,creating sacred arrows."-she grinned-"and i know what your going to say,why did it start now? well.When you were riding Ryu,you were too close to the stone,that stone has very special magical powers.it fully unlocked your fathers power making you shoot sacred arrows." she finally finished with satisfaction."ahh- i- i-" Kat couldn't speak,she was thinking to hard."and now Ryu.You are passed down from the Din Doragon clan.With that eye,which powers have just been unleashed by radiation from the jewel shard,allows you to:see many miles if you concentrait,you can see flashes of the future,you can speak to any sort of animal with proper training,you can read any language,and last but not least you can see the weakness of any object or species of this planet" Kaeade was panting heavily."so.....how do i do this stuff?" Ryu asked."and thank you,for telling me all that." Kat thanked her. Kaeade looked to Ryu."I can teach you how to do almost any of that in muinutes" She grinned.

"And I can teach you to talk to any animal, I'm pretty sure Kaeade can't teach you that." Kat added. Kaeade laugh. "No child, I can't." She replied. "You mean you can talk to more than just cats?" Ryu asked. "Yeah, I can even talk to Dahaka." Kat said, pointing over her shoulder at a still sleeping Dahaka. "Come with me, child. We must start ye training." Kaeade said as she brought Ryu into her hut. A few moments afterward, the rest of the group came out, each with a bowl of soup, other than InuYasha, who was eating ramen. Kat sat thinking while she had her own cup of ramen. If I'm a priestess,too, then does that mean I can't be purified? Sacred arrows and sutras won't hurt me? This is so confusing! I must be the only demon who was ever a priestess as well. Kat sighed. Since when does a priest and a demon get together anyway? That's like....a fish demon and a wolf demon! Or a dog demon....and a cat demon... She thought as she looked over to InuYasha who just finished his cup of ramen.

Posted

"And I can teach you to talk to any animal, I'm pretty sure Kaeade can't teach you that." Kat added. Kaeade laugh. "No child, I can't." She replied. "You mean you can talk to more than just cats?" Ryu asked. "Yeah, I can even talk to Dahaka." Kat said, pointing over her shoulder at a still sleeping Dahaka. "Come with me, child. We must start ye training." Kaeade said as she brought Ryu into her hut. A few moments afterward, the rest of the group came out, each with a bowl of soup, other than InuYasha, who was eating ramen. Kat sat thinking while she had her own cup of ramen. If I'm a priestess,too, then does that mean I can't be purified? Sacred arrows and sutras won't hurt me? This is so confusing! I must be the only demon who was ever a priestess as well. Kat sighed. Since when does a priest and a demon get together anyway? That's like....a fish demon and a wolf demon! Or a dog demon....and a cat demon... She thought as she looked over to InuYasha who just finished his cup of ramen.

Ryu finished his soup and set the bowl down.Every one else finished a few moments later."well we better get going while it's still early." Ryu said as he walked out to Dahaka.He patted Dahaka on the head and sighed. wake up Dahaka yawned and lifted his giant head to look at Ryu. yes Ryu leaned close to him can Kat really talk to you? He asked. Dahaka nodded she can speak to almost any animal that can be reasoned with.it runs in her blood Dahaka stood up and stretched his wings. "well,we need to get going soon so be ready to fly." Ryu told him, Dahaka nodded.Ryu went back into the hut to see Shippou lying on the floor holding his head,a rock in his right hand. Every one was crouded around him."what happened?" Ryu asked as he crouched over Shippou. Sango reached down and took the rock out of his hand and handed it to Ryu.He examined it carefully,he noticed some poison juice was dripped on it before it was thrown."that rock came through the window and knocked him out of his chair. Shippou groaned. Kat started to dig through her medicine bag,she finally pulled out a small jar labled "walrus butter"

Posted

Ryu finished his soup and set the bowl down.Every one else finished a few moments later."well we better get going while it's still early." Ryu said as he walked out to Dahaka.He patted Dahaka on the head and sighed. wake up Dahaka yawned and lifted his giant head to look at Ryu. yes Ryu leaned close to him can Kat really talk to you? He asked. Dahaka nodded she can speak to almost any animal that can be reasoned with.it runs in her blood Dahaka stood up and stretched his wings. "well,we need to get going soon so be ready to fly." Ryu told him, Dahaka nodded.Ryu went back into the hut to see Shippou lying on the floor holding his head,a rock in his right hand. Every one was crouded around him."what happened?" Ryu asked as he crouched over Shippou. Sango reached down and took the rock out of his hand and handed it to Ryu.He examined it carefully,he noticed some poison juice was dripped on it before it was thrown."that rock came through the window and knocked him out of his chair. Shippou groaned. Kat started to dig through her medicine bag,she finally pulled out a small jar labled "walrus butter"

"Shippou, this will sting for a while, but it's better than dying." Kat said as she rubbed the butter on his head. "OWWW!" he yelled. Kat then wrapped bandages around his head. "There." she said and sat back. Kagome picked Shippou up and sat him in her lap. letting him lean against her arm. "We should stay here a while, at least until Shippou wakes up." Kat said, Shippou had fallen asleep. Not wanting to wake him up, Kagome put him between a sleeping Shada and Kirara. The group walked outside as Raikai asked "What was that poision anyway?" "It wa-" Suddenly, Kat inhaled all of he breathe as she stepped outside. An arrow was headed for the back of her head. She turned around and caught it between he hands just before it hit her forehead. She looked around, but no one was there. Suddenly, out of nowhere, another arrow was shot. Kat saw it had that poision on it. Before she could react, it went through her chest, stooping in the middle of her heart. She was knocked backwards from the force, eyes wide open in shock as she hit the ground, motionless. Kagome and Raikai screamed.

Posted

"Shippou, this will sting for a while, but it's better than dying." Kat said as she rubbed the butter on his head. "OWWW!" he yelled. Kat then wrapped bandages around his head. "There." she said and sat back. Kagome picked Shippou up and sat him in her lap. letting him lean against her arm. "We should stay here a while, at least until Shippou wakes up." Kat said, Shippou had fallen asleep. Not wanting to wake him up, Kagome put him between a sleeping Shada and Kirara. The group walked outside as Raikai asked "What was that poision anyway?" "It wa-" Suddenly, Kat inhaled all of he breathe as she stepped outside. An arrow was headed for the back of her head. She turned around and caught it between he hands just before it hit her forehead. She looked around, but no one was there. Suddenly, out of nowhere, another arrow was shot. Kat saw it had that poision on it. Before she could react, it went through her chest, stooping in the middle of her heart. She was knocked backwards from the force, eyes wide open in shock as she hit the ground, motionless. Kagome and Raikai screamed.

While every one else dragged Kat inside Ryu and InuYasha ran outside,at least 500 dmeons could be seen rushing out of the trees with hundreds more behind them."Dahaka! do whatever it takes to destroy them!" Ryu hurled his boomerang and wiped out 12 of them,and where every one died 10 more took it's place.Dahaka was fighting savagly,tearing through anyone close enough to him.Ryu wasn't used to fighting with a boomerang and sword so he was sligtghtly out of balance.InuYasha slammed ryu out of the way and started to fight alone."HELP THEM! I'LL BE FINE!!" he shouted as he tore throught the demons tirlessly. Ryu scrambled to his feet and burst into the hut."how is she?ill she live?"