make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

While every one else dragged Kat inside Ryu and InuYasha ran outside,at least 500 dmeons could be seen rushing out of the trees with hundreds more behind them."Dahaka! do whatever it takes to destroy them!" Ryu hurled his boomerang and wiped out 12 of them,and where every one died 10 more took it's place.Dahaka was fighting savagly,tearing through anyone close enough to him.Ryu wasn't used to fighting with a boomerang and sword so he was sligtghtly out of balance.InuYasha slammed ryu out of the way and started to fight alone."HELP THEM! I'LL BE FINE!!" he shouted as he tore throught the demons tirlessly. Ryu scrambled to his feet and burst into the hut."how is she?ill she live?"

When Ryu came in, Kat's eyes were still wide open, shocked, but seemed almost lifeless, almost. Blood was gushing out of her wound, each time her heart beat, which was beating very slowly. "I don't know what to do!" Kagome cried. "We're all out of the walrus butter!" Sango said. "G-guys..." Everyone looked down to see Kat. "Don't..w-worry.." She coughed up blood. "As...long..as" She coughed up more blood. "You're safe...I..can pass..in peace...." Kat finished as InuYasha burst into the hut, covered in blood. "I finished off the demons but Sessomaru-" but he cut off when he saw the scene. Kat laying acroos the floor, on the verge of death, Kagome and Raikai crying, Sango on the verge of tears, Akane sitting with her head down, Miroku and Kaeade chanting, and Ryu with a disbelieveing look on his face.

Posted

When Ryu came in, Kat's eyes were still wide open, shocked, but seemed almost lifeless, almost. Blood was gushing out of her wound, each time her heart beat, which was beating very slowly. "I don't know what to do!" Kagome cried. "We're all out of the walrus butter!" Sango said. "G-guys..." Everyone looked down to see Kat. "Don't..w-worry.." She coughed up blood. "As...long..as" She coughed up more blood. "You're safe...I..can pass..in peace...." Kat finished as InuYasha burst into the hut, covered in blood. "I finished off the demons but Sessomaru-" but he cut off when he saw the scene. Kat laying acroos the floor, on the verge of death, Kagome and Raikai crying, Sango on the verge of tears, Akane sitting with her head down, Miroku and Kaeade chanting, and Ryu with a disbelieveing look on his face.

Ryu shook his head."how did they find us? there was only one,and.....i THOUGHT we killed it." he shook his head again.InuYasha crouched next to her and held her hand,it was as cold as ice."we need to close the shutters." Ryu said,he closed all the shutters and the room went dark,exept for a few candles on the table.Ryu suddenly grabbed his head and closed his eye's.He saw a funeral.......every one was standing around a grave stone.He opened his eye's,he couldn't stand to see it.Kat closed her eyes and remebered her dream.her vow to kill Naraku,and avenge her parent's death.her eyes snapped open."im not giving up that easy." she lifted her head and sat up,she smiled."It isn't over yet."

Posted

Ryu shook his head."how did they find us? there was only one,and.....i THOUGHT we killed it." he shook his head again.InuYasha crouched next to her and held her hand,it was as cold as ice."we need to close the shutters." Ryu said,he closed all the shutters and the room went dark,exept for a few candles on the table.Ryu suddenly grabbed his head and closed his eye's.He saw a funeral.......every one was standing around a grave stone.He opened his eye's,he couldn't stand to see it.Kat closed her eyes and remebered her dream.her vow to kill Naraku,and avenge her parent's death.her eyes snapped open."im not giving up that easy." she lifted her head and sat up,she smiled."It isn't over yet."

But as soon as she sat up, she winced and fell over, holding her chest. Blood was all over her stomach and chest and was running out of her mouth. The poison was running in her vains, she knew she would die, she just wanted to keep her friends happy. "Lay back down!" InuYasha told her as she once again coughed up blood. She smiled as she laid herself down, pain running through her all the time. She had to have lost a gallon of blood. Her vision was blurry, and she closed her eyes. She woke up to find only Kaeade, Kagome, and Sango inside the hut. Sango was looking out the window, probably at the others. Kagome and Kaeade were wrapping her wound. The door flap moved slightly. "Don't even think about it Miroku!" Sango yelled out the window. Kat blushed. Kaeade sighed and Kagome laughed. "You won't have to worry about any of the guys walking in on you with Sango on watch." Kagome laughed as she started putting a second layer of bandages over Kat's wound. Kagome gave Kat some clothes to wear for the moment. Kat looked at them oddly. Kagome had given her a "T-shirt" and "jeans." Kat finally shrugged and put them on. She heard a familar voice and InuYasha yelling. She ran outside and saw a demon who looked very simalar to InuYasha charging at him and InuYasha charging back. "Sessomaru? SESSOMARU!" Kat yelled and started running up to him. Both InuYasha and Sessomaru slowed to a stop. When Sessomaru turned around, Kat was right next to him. "Kat?" he asked. Kat smiled slyly. "Long time no see, eh?" She said. InuYasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Shippou just stared.

Posted

But as soon as she sat up, she winced and fell over, holding her chest. Blood was all over her stomach and chest and was running out of her mouth. The poison was running in her vains, she knew she would die, she just wanted to keep her friends happy. "Lay back down!" InuYasha told her as she once again coughed up blood. She smiled as she laid herself down, pain running through her all the time. She had to have lost a gallon of blood. Her vision was blurry, and she closed her eyes. She woke up to find only Kaeade, Kagome, and Sango inside the hut. Sango was looking out the window, probably at the others. Kagome and Kaeade were wrapping her wound. The door flap moved slightly. "Don't even think about it Miroku!" Sango yelled out the window. Kat blushed. Kaeade sighed and Kagome laughed. "You won't have to worry about any of the guys walking in on you with Sango on watch." Kagome laughed as she started putting a second layer of bandages over Kat's wound. Kagome gave Kat some clothes to wear for the moment. Kat looked at them oddly. Kagome had given her a "T-shirt" and "jeans." Kat finally shrugged and put them on. She heard a familar voice and InuYasha yelling. She ran outside and saw a demon who looked very simalar to InuYasha charging at him and InuYasha charging back. "Sessomaru? SESSOMARU!" Kat yelled and started running up to him. Both InuYasha and Sessomaru slowed to a stop. When Sessomaru turned around, Kat was right next to him. "Kat?" he asked. Kat smiled slyly. "Long time no see, eh?" She said. InuYasha, Kagome, Miroku, Sango, and Shippou just stared.

Sessamaru? Ryu thought.He Ran over to Kat incase she decided to collapse or somthing.Dahaka trotted over to Ryu and Kat,who is this? Dahaka asked. ehh Sessomaru is his name.he looks...."oh my god!! it's you!!" Ryu hopped with joy."Kat! he saved me from a gang of demons when i got jumped in the forest one time! the day before i found the stone!" he pulled the stone out of his pocket.it glowed a deep red.

Posted

Sessamaru? Ryu thought.He Ran over to Kat incase she decided to collapse or somthing.Dahaka trotted over to Ryu and Kat,who is this? Dahaka asked. ehh Sessomaru is his name.he looks...."oh my god!! it's you!!" Ryu hopped with joy."Kat! he saved me from a gang of demons when i got jumped in the forest one time! the day before i found the stone!" he pulled the stone out of his pocket.it glowed a deep red.

"He saved me, too. I was five, and I got lost and couldn't find my parents. Demons were chasing me, and...killed me." Kat said. Ryu looked at her like she was crazy. "But-" he started, but Kat cut him off. "He used Tensagia to revive me, I'm forever in his debt." Kat finished. InuYasha came over and grabbed Kat. He stood in front of her protectivly. "What are you doing here?" InuYasha growled to his half-brother. "InuYasha, no, he-" Kat started. "Kat, he's no good!" InuYasha yelled at her. Kat sighed. "I didn't want to do this, but..." Kat said as she pinched a nerve on InuYasha's back. InuYasha colasped on the ground. "Ryu!" Kaeade was running over. "Child...hand me that stone." Kaedae panted. Ryu gave her the stone.

Posted

"He saved me, too. I was five, and I got lost and couldn't find my parents. Demons were chasing me, and...killed me." Kat said. Ryu looked at her like she was crazy. "But-" he started, but Kat cut him off. "He used Tensagia to revive me, I'm forever in his debt." Kat finished. InuYasha came over and grabbed Kat. He stood in front of her protectivly. "What are you doing here?" InuYasha growled to his half-brother. "InuYasha, no, he-" Kat started. "Kat, he's no good!" InuYasha yelled at her. Kat sighed. "I didn't want to do this, but..." Kat said as she pinched a nerve on InuYasha's back. InuYasha colasped on the ground. "Ryu!" Kaeade was running over. "Child...hand me that stone." Kaedae panted. Ryu gave her the stone.

Ryu still staring at InuYasha asked Kat,"pressure point?" she nodded,"yep" Kat answered.Kaede examined the stone,"is this the oe you were talking about?" Kaede asked."yes,i found it in the forest,and when i woke up i was like....a dragon." Ryu answered."this is more serious than i thought! come child!" Kaede grabbed Ryu and hauled him into the massive hut.She locked the door so there was no interuptions and grabbed his hand,she flipped it over and put the stone in it.As soon as the stone made contact Ryu's eye's went red.He doubled over in over whelming pain,"unghhhhh!" he groaned.he started to change...slightly.His eye's glowed a bright red,and where the red designs were was now a black flame.He crumpled to the floor moaning,the pain was so excrutiating he almost blacked out.The next thing he knew he was lying on the floor panting.He sat up but no one was in the room.he opened the door and stepped outside,every one gasped.He looked in the pond and saw he had really changed.He was now a great black dragon,his eyes were completel dark exept for a small black flame,instead of his one black sword it was now double-bladed and twice as big,it rested on his back.And where his spiked club at the end of his tail was now a needle,a poison needle.His claws were twice as sharp and longer,his eye sight was way better,and his wings were massive.'what happened!?" he shouted to Kaede."i fully awakened the stone's,adn your power to it's maximum.You will remain a dragon....forever."

Posted

Ryu still staring at InuYasha asked Kat,"pressure point?" she nodded,"yep" Kat answered.Kaede examined the stone,"is this the oe you were talking about?" Kaede asked."yes,i found it in the forest,and when i woke up i was like....a dragon." Ryu answered."this is more serious than i thought! come child!" Kaede grabbed Ryu and hauled him into the massive hut.She locked the door so there was no interuptions and grabbed his hand,she flipped it over and put the stone in it.As soon as the stone made contact Ryu's eye's went red.He doubled over in over whelming pain,"unghhhhh!" he groaned.he started to change...slightly.His eye's glowed a bright red,and where the red designs were was now a black flame.He crumpled to the floor moaning,the pain was so excrutiating he almost blacked out.The next thing he knew he was lying on the floor panting.He sat up but no one was in the room.he opened the door and stepped outside,every one gasped.He looked in the pond and saw he had really changed.He was now a great black dragon,his eyes were completel dark exept for a small black flame,instead of his one black sword it was now double-bladed and twice as big,it rested on his back.And where his spiked club at the end of his tail was now a needle,a poison needle.His claws were twice as sharp and longer,his eye sight was way better,and his wings were massive.'what happened!?" he shouted to Kaede."i fully awakened the stone's,adn your power to it's maximum.You will remain a dragon....forever."

Kat stared in awe. "R-ryu..." She said taking a step closer. "You're a full demon." She whispered. "Ryu, you have to promise to never forget yourself, never let power overtake you, remain with a pure heart!" Kat told him franticly. "We don't need anymore killers, we don't need anyone else giving demons and half-demons a bad name." She said, hands cupped together. "You must promise." She finished, hr eyes shining, as if holding back tears. "I promise." Ryu said, nodding with a shocked face, he had never seen Kat so emotional, unless you count how angry she gets. Kat nodded. "Good." She said with a smile. Shada mewed and everyone looked at her. Kat meowed back "Ok, let's go." Shada jumped on her shoulder. "I'm going for a walk." Kat said and started walking. "Could I come?" Kagome asked. "Sure." Kat replied.

Kat's ears twiched and she sniffed the air. "Wolf." She said as Kagome yelled "A jewel shard!" and turned the direction Kat was facing. Shada stood on Kat's shoulder, ready to transform if needed. A whirlwind came through the trees and stopped in front of them. A wolf demon with black hair in a pony tail was standing where the whirlwind once was. "Oh, it's only you, Kouga." Kagome said. "Hey Kagome, hanging around with more half-demon scum, I see?" Kouga replied, glaring at Kat. "WHAT WAS THAT, WOLFIE?!" Kat yelled, barring her claws. "YOU'RE SOME FILTHY SCUM, YA CAT!" Kouga yelled back, taking a fighting stance. The 2 lunged at each other. Whthin a minute, they were both cut and brusied. Kagome could do nothing to stop them as their, rather loud, fight went on.

Posted

Kat stared in awe. "R-ryu..." She said taking a step closer. "You're a full demon." She whispered. "Ryu, you have to promise to never forget yourself, never let power overtake you, remain with a pure heart!" Kat told him franticly. "We don't need anymore killers, we don't need anyone else giving demons and half-demons a bad name." She said, hands cupped together. "You must promise." She finished, hr eyes shining, as if holding back tears. "I promise." Ryu said, nodding with a shocked face, he had never seen Kat so emotional, unless you count how angry she gets. Kat nodded. "Good." She said with a smile. Shada mewed and everyone looked at her. Kat meowed back "Ok, let's go." Shada jumped on her shoulder. "I'm going for a walk." Kat said and started walking. "Could I come?" Kagome asked. "Sure." Kat replied.

Kat's ears twiched and she sniffed the air. "Wolf." She said as Kagome yelled "A jewel shard!" and turned the direction Kat was facing. Shada stood on Kat's shoulder, ready to transform if needed. A whirlwind came through the trees and stopped in front of them. A wolf demon with black hair in a pony tail was standing where the whirlwind once was. "Oh, it's only you, Kouga." Kagome said. "Hey Kagome, hanging around with more half-demon scum, I see?" Kouga replied, glaring at Kat. "WHAT WAS THAT, WOLFIE?!" Kat yelled, barring her claws. "YOU'RE SOME FILTHY SCUM, YA CAT!" Kouga yelled back, taking a fighting stance. The 2 lunged at each other. Whthin a minute, they were both cut and brusied. Kagome could do nothing to stop them as their, rather loud, fight went on.

Ryu saw an image flash before him,Kat came slamming through the trees,well Kagome was carrying her anyway.She was covered in blood and Kagome was crying.Every one ran oveer to them,InuYasha flipped Kat over and saw that she was dead.He lay over her body sobbing.He had known her for years,she had saved her and she to him.And now she was gone....Ryu jerked upward and ran through the trees where he saw Kagome and Kat burst through."Ryu! come back! your powers aren't full yet!You'll d-" Ryu couldn't here Kaede shoutin anymore,his powerful legs thrusting him forward with every step.he saw Kat tearing at a black wolf and dove.He wrapped his arms and wings around the wolf,"RUN!!" he shouted.Kat hesitated for a moment and then picked up Kagome,she raced back toward the hut.She broke into the clearing and sat Kagome down,"INUYASH!! RYU'S IN TROUBLE!!!" but she could barly finish before he shot into the forest.He saw Ryu fling the wolf into a tree and lunge at it,the wolf easily moved to the side and pounced.Ryu toppled to the groun but before the wolf could finish the job InuYasha jumped at it,"DIE KOUGA!!" he yelled as he burried his sword into the wolf.

Posted

Ryu saw an image flash before him,Kat came slamming through the trees,well Kagome was carrying her anyway.She was covered in blood and Kagome was crying.Every one ran oveer to them,InuYasha flipped Kat over and saw that she was dead.He lay over her body sobbing.He had known her for years,she had saved her and she to him.And now she was gone....Ryu jerked upward and ran through the trees where he saw Kagome and Kat burst through."Ryu! come back! your powers aren't full yet!You'll d-" Ryu couldn't here Kaede shoutin anymore,his powerful legs thrusting him forward with every step.he saw Kat tearing at a black wolf and dove.He wrapped his arms and wings around the wolf,"RUN!!" he shouted.Kat hesitated for a moment and then picked up Kagome,she raced back toward the hut.She broke into the clearing and sat Kagome down,"INUYASH!! RYU'S IN TROUBLE!!!" but she could barly finish before he shot into the forest.He saw Ryu fling the wolf into a tree and lunge at it,the wolf easily moved to the side and pounced.Ryu toppled to the groun but before the wolf could finish the job InuYasha jumped at it,"DIE KOUGA!!" he yelled as he burried his sword into the wolf.

Kagome sat up. "How could Kouga cause so much trouble?" She asked no one in particular. Kat muttered curses under her breath in a silent reply to Kagome,silent to all humans present. "Akane, make sure the village is safe while I go see how they're treatin wolfie back there." Kat said, and left the hut before anyone could protest. She took her bow off of her back and took an arrow out of the quiver. She started running off into the forest. The moment she ran into the action, Ryu and InuYasha were both flung into a tree at both of her sides. Kat readied her bow and shot a sacred arrow, but Kouga just barely jumped out of the way. She still held her bow as she ran at Kouga. She unshealthed her katanas as she ran. Kouga brought up his claws. A last minute, Kat jumped over Kouga, katanas at each side spinning. She created twisting, deep cuts on his back. But Kouga was able to make a swifht cut down the middle of Kat's kimiono. Kat land crouched, her back to Kouga. Kouga turned around with a smirk on his face as Kat rose up from the ground, kimono falling off her shoulders. But he did not expect to find she had armor beneath. "Don't look so surprised, wolfie. This is only the beginning..." Kat said as she turned, pointing another arow at Kouga.

Posted

Kagome sat up. "How could Kouga cause so much trouble?" She asked no one in particular. Kat muttered curses under her breath in a silent reply to Kagome,silent to all humans present. "Akane, make sure the village is safe while I go see how they're treatin wolfie back there." Kat said, and left the hut before anyone could protest. She took her bow off of her back and took an arrow out of the quiver. She started running off into the forest. The moment she ran into the action, Ryu and InuYasha were both flung into a tree at both of her sides. Kat readied her bow and shot a sacred arrow, but Kouga just barely jumped out of the way. She still held her bow as she ran at Kouga. She unshealthed her katanas as she ran. Kouga brought up his claws. A last minute, Kat jumped over Kouga, katanas at each side spinning. She created twisting, deep cuts on his back. But Kouga was able to make a swifht cut down the middle of Kat's kimiono. Kat land crouched, her back to Kouga. Kouga turned around with a smirk on his face as Kat rose up from the ground, kimono falling off her shoulders. But he did not expect to find she had armor beneath. "Don't look so surprised, wolfie. This is only the beginning..." Kat said as she turned, pointing another arow at Kouga.

Ryu got up and limped over to InuYasha,"how is he still alive?" sid Ryu."he's a full demon,they can be a real pain to kill"replyed InuYasha stepping to the side as not to be hit by Kat."shouldn't you help her?" said Ryu.InuYasha shook his head,"once she gets into it she can defeat almost anyon-"he was cut short by Kouga slamming into the tree next to him,"wow". said Ryu picking up his double-bladed sword.Kat smiled,"you saw the future huh?"" she asked.Ryu nodded,"you died" he said,Kat's pace went slitly pale,"oh."They reached the camp and saw Raikai cooking for once."what is it?" asked Kat."RAMEN!!!" said InuYasha running over to her.Ryu half smiled."whne do we start your training?" asked Kat.He shrugged,"whenever your ready,i guess."He sat down on the grass and received his bowl of Ramen.

Posted

Ryu got up and limped over to InuYasha,"how is he still alive?" sid Ryu."he's a full demon,they can be a real pain to kill"replyed InuYasha stepping to the side as not to be hit by Kat."shouldn't you help her?" said Ryu.InuYasha shook his head,"once she gets into it she can defeat almost anyon-"he was cut short by Kouga slamming into the tree next to him,"wow". said Ryu picking up his double-bladed sword.Kat smiled,"you saw the future huh?"" she asked.Ryu nodded,"you died" he said,Kat's pace went slitly pale,"oh."They reached the camp and saw Raikai cooking for once."what is it?" asked Kat."RAMEN!!!" said InuYasha running over to her.Ryu half smiled."whne do we start your training?" asked Kat.He shrugged,"whenever your ready,i guess."He sat down on the grass and received his bowl of Ramen.

InuYasha gobbled down his ramen and quickly got another cup. "You're gonna choke on that someday." Raikai said. "Raa Right." InuYasha replied, mput full of Ramen. He started to inhale the last of his Ramen when he froze. He dropped his cup and chop sticks. His hands flew to his throat as he despretly tried to cough. "InuYasha!" Kat was the first one to react. She hit him in the stomach. Out flew the noodles. InuYasha took quick breaths for a while. "Wow..." InuYasha said. Kat smiled and went back to her Ramen. When they were done eating Kat turned to Ryu. "Ready to start your training?" She asked him. Ryu nodded and followed Kat to the waterfall. They both sat down at the edge, facing each other. "Want I'm about to teach you and tell you must be kept secret." Kat said. Ryu nodded. "First, I'm teachng you how to strengthen your abbility as a physic. I'm physic, too. That's how I knew you had a vision." Kat said. Ryu stared at her. Kat waved a hand in front of his face. Ryu shook his head. "Sorry, go on." He said. "Right now, you can only see images of the future, which may not come true. I can teach you to see the past and future clearly, whenever you want, and they will come true." Kat told him.

Posted

InuYasha gobbled down his ramen and quickly got another cup. "You're gonna choke on that someday." Raikai said. "Raa Right." InuYasha replied, mput full of Ramen. He started to inhale the last of his Ramen when he froze. He dropped his cup and chop sticks. His hands flew to his throat as he despretly tried to cough. "InuYasha!" Kat was the first one to react. She hit him in the stomach. Out flew the noodles. InuYasha took quick breaths for a while. "Wow..." InuYasha said. Kat smiled and went back to her Ramen. When they were done eating Kat turned to Ryu. "Ready to start your training?" She asked him. Ryu nodded and followed Kat to the waterfall. They both sat down at the edge, facing each other. "Want I'm about to teach you and tell you must be kept secret." Kat said. Ryu nodded. "First, I'm teachng you how to strengthen your abbility as a physic. I'm physic, too. That's how I knew you had a vision." Kat said. Ryu stared at her. Kat waved a hand in front of his face. Ryu shook his head. "Sorry, go on." He said. "Right now, you can only see images of the future, which may not come true. I can teach you to see the past and future clearly, whenever you want, and they will come true." Kat told him.

"Is that why you're so powerful?" Ryu asked,Kat sighed."partly." she replyed.After about three hours Ryu could see clearly into the future and past,"Ryu.DON'T,under any circumstances,try to change the past.you can't do it but still,don't try it." Kat told him,he nodded."Okay,now to talk to animals." she said,they walked over to a squirrel that was gathering acorns.Kat muttered some squeaking and chirping then turned to Ryu,"it's simple,just concentrate." she told him.Ryu closed his eye's and concentrated.He finally spoke and the the squirrel replied."you did it." Kat said, getting up.Ryu got up too."so i can talk to any animal that way?" Ryu asked,Kat nodded."now for weaknesses,concentrate again,but picture me in your mind." Kat said stepping back.Ryu stared at her and small blue spots appeared:on the back of her head,her throut,her thighs,and her wrists."wow. i can see every weak spot" he loked at the squirrel and saw it's weaknesses too."can you see weaknesses?" Ryu asked,Kat shrugged."somtimes,if i concentrate really hard,which is hard to do when your fighting." She replied."i can see them without concetrating.Only the first time was necisary i guess." Ryu shrugged.Kat nodded,"that stone,now on your forhead,weilds more power than you,or any one else,can think of.more power than jewel shards even." Kat said.

Posted

"Is that why you're so powerful?" Ryu asked,Kat sighed."partly." she replyed.After about three hours Ryu could see clearly into the future and past,"Ryu.DON'T,under any circumstances,try to change the past.you can't do it but still,don't try it." Kat told him,he nodded."Okay,now to talk to animals." she said,they walked over to a squirrel that was gathering acorns.Kat muttered some squeaking and chirping then turned to Ryu,"it's simple,just concentrate." she told him.Ryu closed his eye's and concentrated.He finally spoke and the the squirrel replied."you did it." Kat said, getting up.Ryu got up too."so i can talk to any animal that way?" Ryu asked,Kat nodded."now for weaknesses,concentrate again,but picture me in your mind." Kat said stepping back.Ryu stared at her and small blue spots appeared:on the back of her head,her throut,her thighs,and her wrists."wow. i can see every weak spot" he loked at the squirrel and saw it's weaknesses too."can you see weaknesses?" Ryu asked,Kat shrugged."somtimes,if i concentrate really hard,which is hard to do when your fighting." She replied."i can see them without concetrating.Only the first time was necisary i guess." Ryu shrugged.Kat nodded,"that stone,now on your forhead,weilds more power than you,or any one else,can think of.more power than jewel shards even." Kat said.

"Whoa..." Ryu breathed. It was getting late, the sun was setting. "Let's go back." Kat said. "Hi Shada." She said. Shada came out of the bushes. "You knew?" Shada wined. "Yep, you aren't gonna scare me." Kat replied as she picked up her pouting kitten. "Talking to animals can be very helpful, they all trust each other and rely on one another. They know information others wouldn't and can help you do things." Kat told Ryu as they walked back to the village.

Posted

"Whoa..." Ryu breathed. It was getting late, the sun was setting. "Let's go back." Kat said. "Hi Shada." She said. Shada came out of the bushes. "You knew?" Shada wined. "Yep, you aren't gonna scare me." Kat replied as she picked up her pouting kitten. "Talking to animals can be very helpful, they all trust each other and rely on one another. They know information others wouldn't and can help you do things." Kat told Ryu as they walked back to the village

When they got back InuYasha was pouting next to the fire."Kat! she won't let me have more Ramen for dinner!" he poted some more.Kat sighed,"well you shouldn't after what happened at lunch but you can have ONE bowl,no more,no less."She pointed at him then wandered into Kaede's massive hut.Dahaka? Ryu looked around,but Dahaka was gone."wheres dahaka? he's gone."asked Ryu."he flew off into the sky, after another dragon." said Kagome.Ryu sighed,then shot up,much faster than he would of liked and went in search of Dahaka.Kat came out of the hut to see Ryu fly over."wait! it's not safe! come back!" kat shoute but he couldn't hear her,but he could in his mind.he turned around and went into a spiral dive,with his wings folded.He stopped infront of Kat."what?"

Posted

When they got back InuYasha was pouting next to the fire."Kat! she won't let me have more Ramen for dinner!" he poted some more.Kat sighed,"well you shouldn't after what happened at lunch but you can have ONE bowl,no more,no less."She pointed at him then wandered into Kaede's massive hut.Dahaka? Ryu looked around,but Dahaka was gone."wheres dahaka? he's gone."asked Ryu."he flew off into the sky, after another dragon." said Kagome.Ryu sighed,then shot up,much faster than he would of liked and went in search of Dahaka.Kat came out of the hut to see Ryu fly over."wait! it's not safe! come back!" kat shoute but he couldn't hear her,but he could in his mind.he turned around and went into a spiral dive,with his wings folded.He stopped infront of Kat."what?"

Kat smirked. Yes, it worked! Now I can teach him telepath. "You're body is still unstable, you only turned into a demon today! Kagome, was that dragon a boy or girl?" Kat said and asked. "I didn't check." Kagome blushed. "It's tail! did it have a pointed or arrow head tail?" Kat asked. "Pointed." Kagome replied. "Girl." Kat said. "I think Dahaka has a little crush." Kat winked.