make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Kat smirked. Yes, it worked! Now I can teach him telepath. "You're body is still unstable, you only turned into a demon today! Kagome, was that dragon a boy or girl?" Kat said and asked. "I didn't check." Kagome blushed. "It's tail! did it have a pointed or arrow head tail?" Kat asked. "Pointed." Kagome replied. "Girl." Kat said. "I think Dahaka has a little crush." Kat winked.

"Dahaka" Ryu rolled his eyes,then sighed."we don't need any more dragons." Ryu said as he sat next to the fire.The ramen was delicious!,and Inuyasha had snuk a second helping while Kat was looking away.Kat pinched his ear and threatend never to let him have ramen again,that seemed to work because he sat in silence pouting untill he fell asleep.Ryu had finally found out that he could talk to Dahaka and Kat through thought.So his training was finally over.He awoke to find every one gone."Kat!InuYasha!Kaede!Kagome! anybody!!!" but no one was there,somthin tapped his shoulder and he whirled to see who it as.

Posted

"Dahaka" Ryu rolled his eyes,then sighed."we don't need any more dragons." Ryu said as he sat next to the fire.The ramen was delicious!,and Inuyasha had snuk a second helping while Kat was looking away.Kat pinched his ear and threatend never to let him have ramen again,that seemed to work because he sat in silence pouting untill he fell asleep.Ryu had finally found out that he could talk to Dahaka and Kat through thought.So his training was finally over.He awoke to find every one gone."Kat!InuYasha!Kaede!Kagome! anybody!!!" but no one was there,somthin tapped his shoulder and he whirled to see who it as.

A wolf demon, clad in white. She had green eyes, red hair up in two high ponytails and a white flower in her hair. "Are you looking for the people with Kagome?" She asked. Ryu backed away and nodded. "They went after a dragon, that way." She pointed to the woods Dahaka...Ryu thought. "I'm Ayame. Have you seen a wolf demon, black hair in a ponytail, wearing the furs I wear, but brown? His name is Kouga." Ayame asked. "Yes, he attacked my friends yesterday. He should be where Kat left him, knocked out cold by a tree." Ryu replied. Ayame sighed. "Thanks." She said, as a whirlwind with leaves engulfed her and sped off into the trees.

Posted

A wolf demon, clad in white. She had green eyes, red hair up in two high ponytails and a white flower in her hair. "Are you looking for the people with Kagome?" She asked. Ryu backed away and nodded. "They went after a dragon, that way." She pointed to the woods Dahaka...Ryu thought. "I'm Ayame. Have you seen a wolf demon, black hair in a ponytail, wearing the furs I wear, but brown? His name is Kouga." Ayame asked. "Yes, he attacked my friends yesterday. He should be where Kat left him, knocked out cold by a tree." Ryu replied. Ayame sighed. "Thanks." She said, as a whirlwind with leaves engulfed her and sped off into the trees.

Ryu watched the wolf run off then got up.he beat his wings and shot upward.he quickly spoted Dahaka off in the distance,he sped toward him and gasped.It wasn't Dahaka that was for sure,it was a brilliant white dragon,slightly smaller than Dahaka,with a pointed tail.somthing shot up infront of Ryu,he shot backwards abit and sighed,Dahaka.who's that? Ryu pointed at the white dragon next to Dahaka,Dahaka smiled her name is kida,she's pretty isn't she? Kida's cheeks went pink.Ryu smiled,stay close,oh do you know wherre Kat and all them are? Dahaka thought a moment then answered,call her Ryu snapped his fingers and thought Kat,where are you? where is every one else? He awaited an answer look down Ryu tilted forward and looked down.Kat,Miroku,InuYasha,Kaede,Raikai,Akane,Shippou,Kiara,Shada,and Kagome where there.Ryu came into a spinning dive and stopped infront of kaede,"are my powers fully developed yet?"

Posted

Ryu watched the wolf run off then got up.he beat his wings and shot upward.he quickly spoted Dahaka off in the distance,he sped toward him and gasped.It wasn't Dahaka that was for sure,it was a brilliant white dragon,slightly smaller than Dahaka,with a pointed tail.somthing shot up infront of Ryu,he shot backwards abit and sighed,Dahaka.who's that? Ryu pointed at the white dragon next to Dahaka,Dahaka smiled her name is kida,she's pretty isn't she? Kida's cheeks went pink.Ryu smiled,stay close,oh do you know wherre Kat and all them are? Dahaka thought a moment then answered,call her Ryu snapped his fingers and thought Kat,where are you? where is every one else? He awaited an answer look down Ryu tilted forward and looked down.Kat,Miroku,InuYasha,Kaede,Raikai,Akane,Shippou,Kiara,Shada,and Kagome where there.Ryu came into a spinning dive and stopped infront of kaede,"are my powers fully developed yet?"

"Almost, Kat? Kaeade said. "Y-you want me to seal it?" Kat asked Kaeade. "Of course child, ye are able to more than ye think." Kaeade said, placing something in Kat's hand. Kat nodded and turned to Ryu. She closed her eyes, soon, a red glow was evident around Kat's clasped hands. She placed a necklace around Ryu's neck, a dragon scale with words inscribed on it. "This scale will keep your power in check until you learn how to control your full demon.

The inscription was:ichi izure ho-rudos ooini isei (ask me if you want to know what that means)

Posted

what does that mean? lol

"Almost, Kat? Kaeade said. "Y-you want me to seal it?" Kat asked Kaeade. "Of course child, ye are able to more than ye think." Kaeade said, placing something in Kat's hand. Kat nodded and turned to Ryu. She closed her eyes, soon, a red glow was evident around Kat's clasped hands. She placed a necklace around Ryu's neck, a dragon scale with words inscribed on it. "This scale will keep your power in check until you learn how to control your full demon."

The inscription was:ichi izure ho-rudos ooini isei

Ryu's eye's went dark and the flame went red."wow! i feel great!" said Ryu stretching."it dims your powers a little,untill you learn to control them."InYasha said.A few minutes later they arrived back at Kaede's hut."wel,it's still early in the morning,and we really need to get back to our village." Kat said,tightening her Katanas.kaede nodded,"i was going to make you leave anyway." she chuckled.Ryu took flight,Kat,Miroku,Sango,InuYasha,shippou,Kagome,kiara,and Raikai rode on Shada.They arrived back at the village a few hours later,completely exauhsted.

Posted

Lol, It means: One who holds much power.(That was Japanese)

Ryu's eye's went dark and the flame went red."wow! i feel great!" said Ryu stretching."it dims your powers a little,untill you learn to control them."InYasha said.A few minutes later they arrived back at Kaede's hut."wel,it's still early in the morning,and we really need to get back to our village." Kat said,tightening her Katanas.kaede nodded,"i was going to make you leave anyway." she chuckled.Ryu took flight,Kat,Miroku,Sango,InuYasha,shippou,Kagome,kiara,and Raikai rode on Shada.They arrived back at the village a few hours later,completely exauhsted.

"At least the village stayed safe." Sango said. Shada turned back to normal and colasped. Kat picked her up. "My little trooper." Kat said as she took Shada with her into their hut. Kat came out after a few minutes and started cooking. Everyone else went into their hut, sat by the fire, or sat at the pond while Kat cooked. Raikai sat by Kat, learning a new recipe.

Posted

"At least the village stayed safe." Sango said. Shada turned back to normal and colasped. Kat picked her up. "My little trooper." Kat said as she took Shada with her into their hut. Kat came out after a few minutes and started cooking. Everyone else went into their hut, sat by the fire, or sat at the pond while Kat cooked. Raikai sat by Kat, learning a new recipe.

Ryu sat near the pond,he had been thinking about that white wolf,like Kouga.He had completed his training and was able to speak to Kat whenever he wanted through telepathy.This had come in handy,especialy when he flew too far ahead on the way back.Raikai called him over while the rest sat around the fire waiting for their meal."What is it tonight?"Miroku asked."herb soup,with chunks of fish."Kat replied handing him the bowl.Ryu downed his in a massive gulp,the others took a bit longer to finish.are we going back to the caves tomorrow? Ryu asked telepathicly,most likely Kat replied.

Posted

Ryu sat near the pond,he had been thinking about that white wolf,like Kouga.He had completed his training and was able to speak to Kat whenever he wanted through telepathy.This had come in handy,especialy when he flew too far ahead on the way back.Raikai called him over while the rest sat around the fire waiting for their meal."What is it tonight?"Miroku asked."herb soup,with chunks of fish."Kat replied handing him the bowl.Ryu downed his in a massive gulp,the others took a bit longer to finish.are we going back to the caves tomorrow? Ryu asked telepathicly,most likely Kat replied.

Ryu nodded. Everyone finished. "Oh guys! I need to go back to my time to get some more supplies. I'll be back soon." Kagome told everyone. Everyone had known about Kagome being from a different time, she had already explained it. "You can take Kirara." Sango told her. "I'm coming with ya," Kat said getting up."Ok." Kagome shrugged. Kat and Kagome mounted Kirara and flew off.

"See ya soon." Kagome said as she sat on the well's edge and swung her feet over. "I'm coming, too." Kat said. "No, you ca-" but Kagome was cut off as Kat jumped in. There was a bright pink flash. Kagome fell over from shock, but into the well. Kagome appered in her well sitting on her but and Kat was at the top sitting on the well's edge. "The 21st century doesn't seem that great." Kat said as Kagome climbed out of the well. "Kaeade always said there was one more who could pass through the well, but I always thought that was Kikyo." Kagome said while opening the door out of the well house. Kat's jaw dropped once she steped outside.

Posted

Ryu nodded. Everyone finished. "Oh guys! I need to go back to my time to get some more supplies. I'll be back soon." Kagome told everyone. Everyone had known about Kagome being from a different time, she had already explained it. "You can take Kirara." Sango told her. "I'm coming with ya," Kat said getting up."Ok." Kagome shrugged. Kat and Kagome mounted Kirara and flew off.

"See ya soon." Kagome said as she sat on the well's edge and swung her feet over. "I'm coming, too." Kat said. "No, you ca-" but Kagome was cut off as Kat jumped in. There was a bright pink flash. Kagome fell over from shock, but into the well. Kagome appered in her well sitting on her but and Kat was at the top sitting on the well's edge. "The 21st century doesn't seem that great." Kat said as Kagome climbed out of the well. "Kaeade always said there was one more who could pass through the well, but I always thought that was Kikyo." Kagome said while opening the door out of the well house. Kat's jaw dropped once she stepped outside.

back at the base things were NOT going well,Kouga,and the white wolf apperead and attacked.Somhow they broke through the barrier while every one else was sleeping.Miroku awakened every one when he shouted:"WIND TUNNEL!!!" and blasted Kouga out of his hut,immediatly Ryu,Sango,InuYasha,and Akane were out and fighting.every one else sealed themselves in their huts.Kouga was very very fast,and Akane was almost too slow.the white one,was way more powerfuul than Kouga,and she was fighting InuYasha,Sango,Ryu,and Dahaka all at the same time,and was giving them hell."DUCK!!"Ryu shouted as he shoved Miroku out of the way,of Kouga."FOOLS!!! where is Kat!?" shouted Kouga as he dodged InuYasha's blade."she's gone! you'll never have her!!"inuYasha shouted as he parried the white one's claws.Kat! hurry! we need help! Kouga and another like him,but white attacked us! i on't know how they got through the barrier but i do now we won't last long! Ryu thought to Kat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kat jumped to her feet,"THEY'RE IN TROUBLE!!!! hurry!" she grabbed Kagome's arm and shot toward the well.hey jumped in and came out the other side.Tjey broke into the clearing and saw Inuyasha sheilding Sango,Miroku,and Akane,while Ryu was trying to fight them off.They were deadly fast,and they gaurded their weak spots carefully.

Posted

back at the base things were NOT going well,Kouga,and the white wolf apperead and attacked.Somhow they broke through the barrier while every one else was sleeping.Miroku awakened every one when he shouted:"WIND TUNNEL!!!" and blasted Kouga out of his hut,immediatly Ryu,Sango,InuYasha,and Akane were out and fighting.every one else sealed themselves in their huts.Kouga was very very fast,and Akane was almost too slow.the white one,was way more powerfuul than Kouga,and she was fighting InuYasha,Sango,Ryu,and Dahaka all at the same time,and was giving them hell."DUCK!!"Ryu shouted as he shoved Miroku out of the way,of Kouga."FOOLS!!! where is Kat!?" shouted Kouga as he dodged InuYasha's blade."she's gone! you'll never have her!!"inuYasha shouted as he parried the white one's claws.Kat! hurry! we need help! Kouga and another like him,but white attacked us! i on't know how they got through the barrier but i do now we won't last long! Ryu thought to Kat.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kat jumped to her feet,"THEY'RE IN TROUBLE!!!! hurry!" she grabbed Kagome's arm and shot toward the well.hey jumped in and came out the other side.Tjey broke into the clearing and saw Inuyasha sheilding Sango,Miroku,and Akane,while Ryu was trying to fight them off.They were deadly fast,and they gaurded their weak spots carefully.

"Ayame, Kouga..." Kagome muttered. "Kagome, I need a distraction." Kat whispered to Kagome, taking off her kimono and unsheathing her katanas. They were behind a tree, Kat had only seen Kouga and the group fighting him so far. Kagome nodded. She readied her bow and stepped out. Kat went around. "GUYS, DUCK!" Kagome yelled as she shot a sacred arrow. Their group jumped to the ground while the arrow barely missed Kouga and Ayame. "HAAA!" Kat yelled as she jumped out behind Kouga. He turned around and moved to the side, though a large gash was made in his arms. "Kat?" Ayame asked. Kat froze. I know that voice... Kat thought as she turned around. The two locked eyes as their jaws dropped. "KAT!" "AYAME!" They both yelled. Kat dropped her katans as the girls ran up to hug each other. "It's been too long." Ayame said.

Posted

"Ayame, Kouga..." Kagome muttered. "Kagome, I need a distraction." Kat whispered to Kagome, taking off her kimono and unsheathing her katanas. They were behind a tree, Kat had only seen Kouga and the group fighting him so far. Kagome nodded. She readied her bow and stepped out. Kat went around. "GUYS, DUCK!" Kagome yelled as she shot a sacred arrow. Their group jumped to the ground while the arrow barely missed Kouga and Ayame. "HAAA!" Kat yelled as she jumped out behind Kouga. He turned around and moved to the side, though a large gash was made in his arms. "Kat?" Ayame asked. Kat froze. I know that voice... Kat thought as she turned around. The two locked eyes as their jaws dropped. "KAT!" "AYAME!" They both yelled. Kat dropped her katans as the girls ran up to hug each other. "It's been too long." Ayame said.

Everyone stopped what they were doing. "Ugh... again?" Inuyasha said unfeelingly. While everyone stood there, staring at the girls chatting away, Akane came out silently behind Kouga, got him into a head lock, and held the blunt side of Kenichi against his neck. "Keep quiet and your head stays where it is." Akane muttered into his ear. Finally Kat and Ayame stopped talking and faced the group. Raikai, holding Shippou, cautiously peeked outside to see why it was silent. Kirara and Shada quietly followed.

Posted

Everyone stopped what they were doing. "Ugh... again?" Inuyasha said unfeelingly. While everyone stood there, staring at the girls chatting away, Akane came out silently behind Kouga, got him into a head lock, and held the blunt side of Kenichi against his neck. "Keep quiet and your head stays where it is." Akane muttered into his ear. Finally Kat and Ayame stopped talking and faced the group. Raikai, holding Shippou, cautiously peeked outside to see why it was silent. Kirara and Shada quietly followed.

"Sorry guys." Kat said. "Ayame and I were best friends before her tribe moved to the moutains. We were 11...before it happened." Kat told the group. "I'm very sorry! If I knew you were friends of Kat's I never would have attacked you! Kouga just made you seem so...evil." Ayame said. "No, we're the good guys." Kagome said. "Hey, where's Akane?" Raikai asked, thinking it safe to come out. "And Kouga, too?" Ayame asked. Everyone looked around. "Over there." Kat pointed. They ran and saw Akane holding Kouga at her mercey, she could chop off his head anytime.

Posted

"Sorry guys." Kat said. "Ayame and I were best friends before her tribe moved to the moutains. We were 11...before it happened." Kat told the group. "I'm very sorry! If I knew you were friends of Kat's I never would have attacked you! Kouga just made you seem so...evil." Ayame said. "No, we're the good guys." Kagome said. "Hey, where's Akane?" Raikai asked, thinking it safe to come out. "And Kouga, too?" Ayame asked. Everyone looked around. "Over there." Kat pointed. They ran and saw Akane holding Kouga at her mercey, she could chop off his head anytime.

Ryu trotted over to Akane and Kouga,holding his side where kouga had slashed him."it's alright Akane,you can let him go.BUT,if he tries to attack us or harm us in any way,you can slit his throat with out hesitation." warned Ryu.Akane reluctantly released Kouga,but the moment he was free he lunged for Ryu.But Ryu was to quick,he grabbed Kouga by the throat,stopping him dead."i warned you!" Ryu told him. Kouga struggeled to get free,but Ryu tightened his grip with every wiggle,he finally gave up and relaxed."we need somwhere to keep him,where he won't escape." said Ryu,slamming Kouga in the head to knock him unconsious.Akane stepped forward to finish him but Ryu held his hand out."we need answeres,like why he attacked us." Akane sheathed her sword.Ayame stepped foward."we could build a cage of oak,he can't touch oak.it burns his flesh.he'd be stuck in the middle and not able to move." Ayame finished."good idea lets get to work!" said Kat,happy to be reunited with Ayame.

Posted

Ryu trotted over to Akane and Kouga,holding his side where kouga had slashed him."it's alright Akane,you can let him go.BUT,if he tries to attack us or harm us in any way,you can slit his throat with out hesitation." warned Ryu.Akane reluctantly released Kouga,but the moment he was free he lunged for Ryu.But Ryu was to quick,he grabbed Kouga by the throat,stopping him dead."i warned you!" Ryu told him. Kouga struggeled to get free,but Ryu tightened his grip with every wiggle,he finally gave up and relaxed."we need somwhere to keep him,where he won't escape." said Ryu,slamming Kouga in the head to knock him unconsious.Akane stepped forward to finish him but Ryu held his hand out."we need answeres,like why he attacked us." Akane sheathed her sword.Ayame stepped foward."we could build a cage of oak,he can't touch oak.it burns his flesh.he'd be stuck in the middle and not able to move." Ayame finished."good idea lets get to work!" said Kat,happy to be reunited with Ayame.

Kat, Ayame and Kagome started to chat, as Mirouku watched Kouga. Shippou and Raikai went about finding and making the appropriate tools. Ryu, Inyasha and Akane went to find an oak tree. "We probably want to find one relatively quickly. You don't know when he could wake up." said Ryu. The other two nodded in agreement. They split up in different directions surrounding the camp. Not too long after the search began, Inuyasha cried out, "OVER HERE!" As fast as Ryu and Akane could fly, they found Inuyasha standing at the base of an extremely large, extremely huge, oak tree with the Tetsuaiga in full form. They stood back to get a better look. "Better get started." Akane said as she took Kenichi from her back. "Uhuh." Ryu replied as he unsheathed his sword. They took different positions and started hacking at the base of the tree.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late afternoon by the time they had finished. They cut it into poles and each tied a large bundle to their back. When the three got back to camp, the three took a small break watching Kouga while everyone else started on the cage. Then they swapped with Mirouku and Sango. Slowly but surely, the shape of a cage was forming.

The moon was already rising by the time they had finished.

Posted

Kat, Ayame and Kagome started to chat, as Mirouku watched Kouga. Shippou and Raikai went about finding and making the appropriate tools. Ryu, Inyasha and Akane went to find an oak tree. "We probably want to find one relatively quickly. You don't know when he could wake up." said Ryu. The other two nodded in agreement. They split up in different directions surrounding the camp. Not too long after the search began, Inuyasha cried out, "OVER HERE!" As fast as Ryu and Akane could fly, they found Inuyasha standing at the base of an extremely large, extremely huge, oak tree with the Tetsuaiga in full form. They stood back to get a better look. "Better get started." Akane said as she took Kenichi from her back. "Uhuh." Ryu replied as he unsheathed his sword. They took different positions and started hacking at the base of the tree.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

It was late afternoon by the time they had finished. They cut it into poles and each tied a large bundle to their back. When the three got back to camp, the three took a small break watching Kouga while everyone else started on the cage. Then they swapped with Mirouku and Sango. Slowly but surely, the shape of a cage was forming.

The moon was already rising by the time they had finished.

Ayame looked hurt as they watched the group put Kouga in the cage. "Please, on't tell him I told you about the oak.." Ayame pleaded after they finished. "Wh-" Raikai started. "Of course!" Kat cut Raikai off and gave her a 'Don't ask' look. She simply sat down, still wanting answer, but she knew better than to disobey Kat. Kat, InuYasha, Kagome, Shippou, Miroku, and Sango knew, but Ryu, Raikai, and Akane didn't. Raikai, Ryu, and Akane were sitting at the fire. "Akane, Raikai, do you wanna come with the other the other girls and me to take a bath?" Kat asked the two girls. "No, I already washed." Raikai replied. "I'm still eating, you go." Akane replied, bowl full of soup in her hand. Kat walked up to Ayame, who was still staring at Kouga. Kat put a hand on her friend's shoulder. Ayame turned her head. "Hey, Kagome, Sango, and I are going to take a bath. C'mon!" Kat said. "I don't know..." Ayame said. "It's a hot spring." Kat told her. Ayame perked up. "Well, ok." She said and followed the other girls to the hot spring.

"Listen, Ayame." Kagome started. "I don't like Kouga, he just wants me because, well, first I hit him with a pig-" Kagome saying this started a laughing fit for the rest of the girls. "Yeah, yeah. An two, he hates InuYasha and thinks he'd be stealing me away from him." Kagome finished. Ayame sat back. "I know, that's what makes it worse. You don't return his feelings." Ayame stated. "I-" Kat started before her ears twiched. Both her and Ayame turned toward a bush. It rustled and they saw a glint. Someone was watching.