make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Kat's eyes fluttered open. She rubbed her head. My demon has never been so powerful before...what's- Kat gasped. She looked at her arms, which still had the 2 Tiger stripes from when she was a demon. "My crests..." She whispered. That could only mean one thing... "My demon has chosen it's mate." She whispered. She looked out her window to InuYasha, and her crests gave off a soft glow. "Oh no..." she whispered. If my demon is unleashed again, and it sees InuYasha...I won't be able to control it! It'll...oh god! Kat thought. "This can't be good..." Kat shook her head. Ryu flew back, carrying a duck. Kat didn't know if Ryu had much knowledge of demon mating, but if he did, he would surely ask about her crests! Kat grabbed her kimono and put it on franticly. She took a deep breath and stepped outside with a calm face. InuYasha got up imedetily and ran over to her. "Kat! Are you ok?" He asked and put his hands on her arms. Kat was hoping he crests weren't glowing. She nodded. "I'm gonna go start dinner." She said as she wriggled out of InuYasha's grip and went over to Ryu. "Thanks Ryu." She said and started preparing the duck. Ryu nodded. Kat's acting so strangly... Ryu thought.

im adding my friend too :biggrin: he doesn't know anything about inuYasha or anything,he's weird :unsure:

Ryu shook his head and sat down."make sure you don't leave any feathers on it."said Ryu.InuYasha sat next to Ryu,he stared at the ground drawing an X with a stick.Kida and Dahaka hadn't finished burning the demon bodys yet,and they stunk.Ryu looked around,and then up,there wasn't a single star in the sky."thats strange..." he said.InuYasha looked up as well,it was pitch black,exept for the fire and some lanterns.Ryu stood up,"this is not good!"he said and shot upward,the blast of wind knocked inuYasha over and almost put out the fire.i hope it's not..... Ryu sook the thought out of his head.that was impossible,Milo had been sealed in another dimension,he couldn't possibly be back. CRASH! Ryu shot downward,the silouhett next to him was flailing wildly.Ryu grabbed whoever it was and landed.A boy lay there,unconsious.Ryu checked for a pulse,nothing."oh shi.." Ryu launched backwards and slammed into a tree.The boy was standing there with a katana in his hand,his eye's were blank.inuYasha drew his sword and every one else came out to see what was going on.Kat stared at the boy,he seemed so familiar.The boy parried inuyasha's blade and sent him flying,"FOOLS!" he yelled,twisting Sango's arm and throwing her.Ryu vaulted toward him,"Milo!" Ryu landed over him,pinning him to the ground,his katana slid a few feet away.Ryu grabbed his shoulders and shook him roughly."snap out of it! wake up! where is the real Milo!? wake up!" Milo's eyes turned a slight blue,he quit struggling and relaxed."let go of me Ryu!" Ry released his grip and stepped back.milo sheathed his katana and sat next to the fire."hury up with that duck,im hungry!" he said.kat glared at him and cooked it slower.kat blinked,but there was no mistake,milo was a cat-demon too! Kat immediatly looked away,another!?

Posted

Ryu shook his head and sat down."make sure you don't leave any feathers on it."said Ryu.InuYasha sat next to Ryu,he stared at the ground drawing an X with a stick.Kida and Dahaka hadn't finished burning the demon bodys yet,and they stunk.Ryu looked around,and then up,there wasn't a single star in the sky."thats strange..." he said.InuYasha looked up as well,it was pitch black,exept for the fire and some lanterns.Ryu stood up,"this is not good!"he said and shot upward,the blast of wind knocked inuYasha over and almost put out the fire.i hope it's not..... Ryu sook the thought out of his head.that was impossible,Milo had been sealed in another dimension,he couldn't possibly be back. CRASH! Ryu shot downward,the silouhett next to him was flailing wildly.Ryu grabbed whoever it was and landed.A boy lay there,unconsious.Ryu checked for a pulse,nothing."oh shi.." Ryu launched backwards and slammed into a tree.The boy was standing there with a katana in his hand,his eye's were blank.inuYasha drew his sword and every one else came out to see what was going on.Kat stared at the boy,he seemed so familiar.The boy parried inuyasha's blade and sent him flying,"FOOLS!" he yelled,twisting Sango's arm and throwing her.Ryu vaulted toward him,"Milo!" Ryu landed over him,pinning him to the ground,his katana slid a few feet away.Ryu grabbed his shoulders and shook him roughly."snap out of it! wake up! where is the real Milo!? wake up!" Milo's eyes turned a slight blue,he quit struggling and relaxed."let go of me Ryu!" Ry released his grip and stepped back.milo sheathed his katana and sat next to the fire."hury up with that duck,im hungry!" he said.kat glared at him and cooked it slower.kat blinked,but there was no mistake,milo was a cat-demon too! Kat immediatly looked away,another!?

You forgot to put the age and stuff.

Kat eventually finished the duck. Raikai and Kat, both eyed Milo suspiously. Ryu blinked. Raikai had really became similar to Kat. InuYasha sat by Kat because Milo took his seat. He shot Milo glances every once in a while. Sango was having trouble eating because of her arm. Miroku was fairly mad at Milo for hurting Sango, Kaetana sat by Milo, incase he should change again and Ryu needed help, Shippou sat on Kat's lap, since Kagome wasn't there, and Shada and Kirara were sharing a piece of duck while watching Milo. Why does he seem so familer...? Kat thought.

Posted

woops :embarrassed:

demon type:cat

time of power loss:new years(lol)

appearence:blonde,chubby,and freckly :unsure:

Kat eventually finished the duck. Raikai and Kat, both eyed Milo suspiously. Ryu blinked. Raikai had really became similar to Kat. InuYasha sat by Kat because Milo took his seat. He shot Milo glances every once in a while. Sango was having trouble eating because of her arm. Miroku was fairly mad at Milo for hurting Sango, Kaetana sat by Milo, incase he should change again and Ryu needed help, Shippou sat on Kat's lap, since Kagome wasn't there, and Shada and Kirara were sharing a piece of duck while watching Milo. Why does he seem so familiar...? Kat thought.

Ryu's eyes darted around,every one was still eating exept Milo who was snoring in the grass.Ryu threw a rock at him and he woke up.Milo glared at him and slumped on the ground near the pond.Ryu sighed and stretched.the stars were bright now,and he could see a little better.He went over and sat near milo,"why did you come back?" asked Ryu. Milo sat up,"it wasn't my choice to pop out here! after that thing sealed me in the netherworld i met an old friend,Bosko." Milo grinned."He entered my body and gave me power,enough to escape that retched place! and regretfully i ended up here!" he threw a rock into the pond.Ryu suddenly saw back...

Ryu was standing near a river,milo was next to him.They were both laughing and fishing.Ryu was only about six,somthing dark moved in the trees opposite the river.Ryu looked,but saw nothing.somthing covered his face,everything went dark.he woke up on the riverbank,Milo was standing next to him,a dark figure towered over Milo.The figure stretched his hand out and grabbed Milo by the throat,Ryu wanted to get up and help but he was petrified by fear."MILO!!!!" he shouted,but neither of them heard him.suddenly,Milo was gone,and the figure was walking off.

Ryu snapped back to reality."im sorry,that i didn't help before"said Ryu and walked back to the fire.Milo remebered that terrible day at the river,being captured,and then seeing Ryu running off into the woods instead of helping.milo layed down and stared at the stars untill he fell asleep.

Posted

Kat sighed. Everyone but her, Ryu, Milo, Dahaka, and Kida had gone inside their huts. She liked to stay out and stare at the stars. She got up and walked over to Ryu. "I'm gonna go inside. We can build a hut for your friend tomorrow." Kat said. Ryu nodded. Kat turned around and started to walk away. She brought a hand up to scratch her head, but when she did, the sleeve of her kimono fell down, showing her crests. Ryu saw. This calls for questioning...Ryu thought.

Posted

Kat sighed. Everyone but her, Ryu, Milo, Dahaka, and Kida had gone inside their huts. She liked to stay out and stare at the stars. She got up and walked over to Ryu. "I'm gonna go inside. We can build a hut for your friend tomorrow." Kat said. Ryu nodded. Kat turned around and started to walk away. She brought a hand up to scratch her head, but when she did, the sleeve of her kimono fell down, showing her crests. Ryu saw. This calls for questioning...Ryu thought.

Kat quickly pulled her sleeve up and walked into her hut.Ryu got up and stretched his wings,the battle earlier had left it's mark.Two long slashes ran down his left wing,which would definatley turn to scars.Another slash started above his left eyebrow and ran down his cheek,and a single long slash down his back was itching from healing.He looked over at the snoring Milo a moment before going in his hut.He lay there for a long time,he decided he couldn't sleep and went outside.Milo was still snoring and Dahaka and Kida were asleep too.He looked around and flew off into the woods.He saw the perfect set of trees and drew his sword.He started to chop them down and in no time he had every one lined up in a row,perfectly cut.he bound them with vines and hauled them back to the village,where he started to construct a hut around Milo.In a few hours he had completed it,the sun was peeking out above the trees when he finally felt tired.Not sleepy tired,but weary tired.he hadn't felt like this since he became a full demon,he lay back down on the grass and started to drift off.Before he could fall asleep Raikai emerged from her hut,stretching.She yawned and walked into the woods."im getting breakfast." she said.Ryu got up and looked at Milo's new hut.the only thing it was lacking was the bed mat,Milo swung the door open walked out."thanks for the hut,i was beginning to get cold." he said, and started a fire. Eventually the others started started to wake up,and Raikai still wasn't back.

Posted

Kat quickly pulled her sleeve up and walked into her hut.Ryu got up and stretched his wings,the battle earlier had left it's mark.Two long slashes ran down his left wing,which would definatley turn to scars.Another slash started above his left eyebrow and ran down his cheek,and a single long slash down his back was itching from healing.He looked over at the snoring Milo a moment before going in his hut.He lay there for a long time,he decided he couldn't sleep and went outside.Milo was still snoring and Dahaka and Kida were asleep too.He looked around and flew off into the woods.He saw the perfect set of trees and drew his sword.He started to chop them down and in no time he had every one lined up in a row,perfectly cut.he bound them with vines and hauled them back to the village,where he started to construct a hut around Milo.In a few hours he had completed it,the sun was peeking out above the trees when he finally felt tired.Not sleepy tired,but weary tired.he hadn't felt like this since he became a full demon,he lay back down on the grass and started to drift off.Before he could fall asleep Raikai emerged from her hut,stretching.She yawned and walked into the woods."im getting breakfast." she said.Ryu got up and looked at Milo's new hut.the only thing it was lacking was the bed mat,Milo swung the door open walked out."thanks for the hut,i was beginning to get cold." he said, and started a fire. Eventually the others started started to wake up,and Raikai still wasn't back.

"Where's Raikai?" Shippou asked. "I'll go look for her." Kat said getting up. She went into her hut and came back out a few minutes later in her armour and she had her weponds. Shada jumped on her shoulder. "I'll come with you." Ryu said as he got up and stretched. "Kagome and Akane might come back while we're gone. If we're gone for too long, Kaetana, message me." Kat said. Kaetana nodded. "See ya later." Kat said as she and Ryu turned and walked into the forest. they haf walked a bit away from the village now. Ryu looked at Kat's arm. "I've been meaning to ask you about those crests." Ryu said. Kat stopped in her tracks and blushed.

Posted

"Where's Raikai?" Shippou asked. "I'll go look for her." Kat said getting up. She went into her hut and came back out a few minutes later in her armour and she had her weponds. Shada jumped on her shoulder. "I'll come with you." Ryu said as he got up and stretched. "Kagome and Akane might come back while we're gone. If we're gone for too long, Kaetana, message me." Kat said. Kaetana nodded. "See ya later." Kat said as she and Ryu turned and walked into the forest. they haf walked a bit away from the village now. Ryu looked at Kat's arm. "I've been meaning to ask you about those crests." Ryu said. Kat stopped in her tracks and blushed.

"What are they fo-" somthing flew out of the trees and slammed into Ryu and Kat.Ryu roled to his feet and drew his swords,Kat was standing next to him with her katanas in each hand.Raikai was laying in the ground moaning.Kat sheathed her swords,"what happened!?" she crouched near Raikai, Cradling her head.Raikai stopped moaning,"it's...a....trap!" Raikai went unconsious.Ryu lifted Raikai on his back and Kat drew her katanas again.there was a rustling,then the ground seemed to disapear.Kat woke up standing in a dark room,she looked up and in the dim light she could see her hands were clasped to the wall by iron chains.When her eyes adjusted to cat-vision she could see Ryu and Raikai to either side of her,both were unconsious.She sighed and tryed to reach her head to get the bobby pins out,if she could just reach them then she could pick the lock.Her hand was a few inches away,almost there,Kat jummped at the sound of a crash.figures with torches were coming nearer.Kat gasped,"hello,Kat.We meet again!"

---------------------------------------------------

InuYasha sat on a log near the fire,it was almost midnight and they still weren't back.he sighed,then rolled on his back.The full moon was high and bright.Akane and kagome were back hours ago,but Kat and Ryu never returned,nor did Raikai.Keatana had already tried speaking to Kat,but it was hopeless.Inuyasha hopped onto his feet,keatana was standing there."what are you doing?" asked InuYasha.Keatana looked into the forest,then back at InuYasha,"im going to find them.Are you coming too then?" Keatana asked.InuYasha nodded,"then come on!" keatana said and ran off into the forest.Inuyasha sighed and followed her.

Posted

"What are they fo-" somthing flew out of the trees and slammed into Ryu and Kat.Ryu roled to his feet and drew his swords,Kat was standing next to him with her katanas in each hand.Raikai was laying in the ground moaning.Kat sheathed her swords,"what happened!?" she crouched near Raikai, Cradling her head.Raikai stopped moaning,"it's...a....trap!" Raikai went unconsious.Ryu lifted Raikai on his back and Kat drew her katanas again.there was a rustling,then the ground seemed to disapear.Kat woke up standing in a dark room,she looked up and in the dim light she could see her hands were clasped to the wall by iron chains.When her eyes adjusted to cat-vision she could see Ryu and Raikai to either side of her,both were unconsious.She sighed and tryed to reach her head to get the bobby pins out,if she could just reach them then she could pick the lock.Her hand was a few inches away,almost there,Kat jummped at the sound of a crash.figures with torches were coming nearer.Kat gasped,"hello,Kat.We meet again!"

---------------------------------------------------

InuYasha sat on a log near the fire,it was almost midnight and they still weren't back.he sighed,then rolled on his back.The full moon was high and bright.Akane and kagome were back hours ago,but Kat and Ryu never returned,nor did Raikai.Keatana had already tried speaking to Kat,but it was hopeless.Inuyasha hopped onto his feet,keatana was standing there."what are you doing?" asked InuYasha.Keatana looked into the forest,then back at InuYasha,"im going to find them.Are you coming too then?" Keatana asked.InuYasha nodded,"then come on!" keatana said and ran off into the forest.Inuyasha sighed and followed her.

Kat glarred daggers at the person standing in front of her. "Kat...do you not remember me?" the person said. He was dressed in long black robes. Ryu was starting to come around. "I thought you killed yourself." Kat said to him, almost growling. "I knew I would finf you. You can't run awawy forever....my sweet wife." He said the last word possessively. "I will never be your wife. I'm no longer married to you, Zancou!" Kat yelled, spitting out his name as if it were poisin. "Ah, but that is where you are wrong, my dear. You were wed to me, you shall always be married." Zancou said. "I never agreed!" Kat yelled. "You didn't have to. After you parents were salughtered, I could claim you. I still remember that day..." he said, grinning evilly at her. Kat closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to dispel those memories. Tears sprung to her eyes. He had hurt her that day, both emotionally and physcially. "And yet, here we are today, and no children." Zancou said. Kat kept shaking her head as tears ran down her face. "I would never have your child, you demon!" Kat yelled through tears. Zancou smirked. "Now that I have you again, I'm afraid that's not your choice anymore." He said and snapped his fingers. Fear struck Kat's eyes. No! Not again! She yelled in her mind. She wanted nothing more than to break free from her chains and run. But she couldn't . she was so scared she couldn't move. The 2 other men Zancou brought with him were walking over to Kat to take her to Zancou.

Kaetana and InuYasha were running. Kaetana suddenly got a feeling. "Kat's in trouble! She's scared to death!" Kaetana yelled. "Let's go!" InuYasha yelled as they both ran faster.

Posted

Kat glarred daggers at the person standing in front of her. "Kat...do you not remember me?" the person said. He was dressed in long black robes. Ryu was starting to come around. "I thought you killed yourself." Kat said to him, almost growling. "I knew I would finf you. You can't run awawy forever....my sweet wife." He said the last word possessively. "I will never be your wife. I'm no longer married to you, Zancou!" Kat yelled, spitting out his name as if it were poisin. "Ah, but that is where you are wrong, my dear. You were wed to me, you shall always be married." Zancou said. "I never agreed!" Kat yelled. "You didn't have to. After you parents were salughtered, I could claim you. I still remember that day..." he said, grinning evilly at her. Kat closed her eyes and shook her head, trying to dispel those memories. Tears sprung to her eyes. He had hurt her that day, both emotionally and physcially. "And yet, here we are today, and no children." Zancou said. Kat kept shaking her head as tears ran down her face. "I would never have your child, you demon!" Kat yelled through tears. Zancou smirked. "Now that I have you again, I'm afraid that's not your choice anymore." He said and snapped his fingers. Fear struck Kat's eyes. No! Not again! She yelled in her mind. She wanted nothing more than to break free from her chains and run. But she couldn't . she was so scared she couldn't move. The 2 other men Zancou brought with him were walking over to Kat to take her to Zancou.

Kaetana and InuYasha were running. Kaetana suddenly got a feeling. "Kat's in trouble! She's scared to death!" Kaetana yelled. "Let's go!" InuYasha yelled as they both ran faster.

InuYasha stopped and almost fell, a massive pit lay before his feet."Kat's down there!" said Kaetana."lady's first!" said IunYasha and stepped back.Kaetana sighed,"chicken!" she tyed a rop around a nearby tree and started down.InuYasha gulped and followed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Through blurred eyes Ryu saw two men struggeling with Kat.Ryu shook himself awake and saw that they were trying to unclasp her from the wall.She kicked one in the head and heabutted the other,they staggered onto their feet and went at it again.Ryu tried to rench himself free,but it was no use."RYU! take my bobby pin!" Kat flung her head over and Ryu's hand closed around the pin,"got it!" he said.He went to work with the lock while Kat fought off her attackers.Zancou ordered one of his men to get some more men,Kat kicked him and made him fall as he tried to leave.Ryu struggeled with the lock,"GOT IT!!!" shouted Ryu and pulled one hand free.He smashed the other lock with his fist and gave Kat the pin.Kat undid the first with ease,but the second was more difficult.Kat finally undid the seconnd as men poured into the room.

Posted

InuYasha stopped and almost fell, a massive pit lay before his feet."Kat's down there!" said Kaetana."lady's first!" said IunYasha and stepped back.Kaetana sighed,"chicken!" she tyed a rop around a nearby tree and started down.InuYasha gulped and followed.

------------------------------------------------------------

Through blurred eyes Ryu saw two men struggeling with Kat.Ryu shook himself awake and saw that they were trying to unclasp her from the wall.She kicked one in the head and heabutted the other,they staggered onto their feet and went at it again.Ryu tried to rench himself free,but it was no use."RYU! take my bobby pin!" Kat flung her head over and Ryu's hand closed around the pin,"got it!" he said.He went to work with the lock while Kat fought off her attackers.Zancou ordered one of his men to get some more men,Kat kicked him and made him fall as he tried to leave.Ryu struggeled with the lock,"GOT IT!!!" shouted Ryu and pulled one hand free.He smashed the other lock with his fist and gave Kat the pin.Kat undid the first with ease,but the second was more difficult.Kat finally undid the seconnd as men poured into the room.

Ryu started fighting them off as Kat got Raikai down. Raikai soon woke up and started fighting as well. Kat didn't know how she had gathered up enough courage to even move, but she was fighting. She lost Ryu and Raikai in the sea of men. Someone covered her mouth and restrained her. "Good, now let''s take her to the boss." The man you had her said. Fear shot through her again as she found it hard to move. The man was carrying her out now. They had been walking for a few minutes now, Kat still petrefied. "Here's his chamber." The other man said. He opened the door and the man carrying Kat walked in. "Thank you." Zancou said. The men bowed then left. Zancou lifted Kat's chin up to meet her eyes. "I told you...you have no choice." He said. Before Kat cold make a sound Zancou kissed her forcefully. Kat could do nothing, trapped out of fear. She wasn inwardly screaming. She didn't want to relive the event.

Ryu and Raikai were finishing off the last of the men. "Where's Kat?!" Ryu asked, throwing the last one into the wall. "I don't know!" Raikai yelled. Just then, Kaetana and InuYasha burst in. "You guys are safe!" Kaetana yelled, running up to them. InuYasha looked around. "Where's Kat?" he asked. Ryu and Raikai got a guilty sort of look on there faces. "We...don't know..." Raikai said, facing the floor. "We have to find her!" Kaetana yelled. They all set off.

They had been walking for a while now, but still no sign of Kat. They then heard rapid footsteps coming towards them. They all took a battle stance. Around the corner came Kat. Parts of her armor were on, but were on slopply, others she was carrying. She was slopply covered in a kimono, as if rushed to get dressed. She was crying as she ran into InuYasha. InuYasha wrpped his arms around her as she dropped the armor she was carrying and cried into InuYasha's chest. Kaetana was rubbing her cousin's back. "Kat...he...didn't....did he?!" Kaetana asked. Kat just nodded and cried harder. "Oh God..." Kaetana whispered. No one had ever seen Kat like this except Kaetana. When it had happened before. Kaetana hugged her cousin. "Kat...just..." Kaetana couldn't say anything, there was no way Kat could ever forget this.

Posted

Ryu started fighting them off as Kat got Raikai down. Raikai soon woke up and started fighting as well. Kat didn't know how she had gathered up enough courage to even move, but she was fighting. She lost Ryu and Raikai in the sea of men. Someone covered her mouth and restrained her. "Good, now let''s take her to the boss." The man you had her said. Fear shot through her again as she found it hard to move. The man was carrying her out now. They had been walking for a few minutes now, Kat still petrefied. "Here's his chamber." The other man said. He opened the door and the man carrying Kat walked in. "Thank you." Zancou said. The men bowed then left. Zancou lifted Kat's chin up to meet her eyes. "I told you...you have no choice." He said. Before Kat cold make a sound Zancou kissed her forcefully. Kat could do nothing, trapped out of fear. She wasn inwardly screaming. She didn't want to relive the event.

Ryu and Raikai were finishing off the last of the men. "Where's Kat?!" Ryu asked, throwing the last one into the wall. "I don't know!" Raikai yelled. Just then, Kaetana and InuYasha burst in. "You guys are safe!" Kaetana yelled, running up to them. InuYasha looked around. "Where's Kat?" he asked. Ryu and Raikai got a guilty sort of look on there faces. "We...don't know..." Raikai said, facing the floor. "We have to find her!" Kaetana yelled. They all set off.

They had been walking for a while now, but still no sign of Kat. They then heard rapid footsteps coming towards them. They all took a battle stance. Around the corner came Kat. Parts of her armor were on, but were on slopply, others she was carrying. She was slopply covered in a kimono, as if rushed to get dressed. She was crying as she ran into InuYasha. InuYasha wrpped his arms around her as she dropped the armor she was carrying and cried into InuYasha's chest. Kaetana was rubbing her cousin's back. "Kat...he...didn't....did he?!" Kaetana asked. Kat just nodded and cried harder. "Oh God..." Kaetana whispered. No one had ever seen Kat like this except Kaetana. When it had happened before. Kaetana hugged her cousin. "Kat...just..." Kaetana couldn't say anything, there was no way Kat could ever forget this.

Back at the village Miroku sat in the tree next to his hut.It was taller than any around the clearing and it was easy to climb.He scanned the trees,looking for Kat,Ryu,and Raikai.Akane had been swooping in the trees for hours,she had gone out as far as the old village but still didn't find them.Dahaka and Kida had split up to go in different directions to search,and kagome was making lunch.The others were lounging around waiting for a miracle,and lunch.Akane burst out of the trees and stopped infront of the tree miroku was sitting in."I FOUND A PEICE OF kAT'S KIMONO!" Miroku jumped out of the trees,"where!?" Akane led him to a sappling that was snapped in half.Miroku bent down and saw a small peice of torn kimono."thats kat's alright." Akane stood up and scanned the ground,walking slowly she sha footprints in the mud.She gasped and stepped back.A gaping black hole lay at her feet,and a rop was leading into it,though it was hard to tell weather it was from Kat and Ryu,or kaetana and InuYasha."over here!" said Akane crouching.Miroku hurried over to her,he stopped and almost fell in."They obviously went down there."said Akane."stay here! i'll go get the others!" said Miroku and he rushed off into the trees.

Posted

Back at the village Miroku sat in the tree next to his hut.It was taller than any around the clearing and it was easy to climb.He scanned the trees,looking for Kat,Ryu,and Raikai.Akane had been swooping in the trees for hours,she had gone out as far as the old village but still didn't find them.Dahaka and Kida had split up to go in different directions to search,and kagome was making lunch.The others were lounging around waiting for a miracle,and lunch.Akane burst out of the trees and stopped infront of the tree miroku was sitting in."I FOUND A PEICE OF kAT'S KIMONO!" Miroku jumped out of the trees,"where!?" Akane led him to a sappling that was snapped in half.Miroku bent down and saw a small peice of torn kimono."thats kat's alright." Akane stood up and scanned the ground,walking slowly she sha footprints in the mud.She gasped and stepped back.A gaping black hole lay at her feet,and a rop was leading into it,though it was hard to tell weather it was from Kat and Ryu,or kaetana and InuYasha."over here!" said Akane crouching.Miroku hurried over to her,he stopped and almost fell in."They obviously went down there."said Akane."stay here! i'll go get the others!" said Miroku and he rushed off into the trees.

The group was walking now, but Kat was still crying. InuYasha was letting Kat cry into his chest. They were following the rope Kaetana had tied around her waist. InuYasha was filled with anger at this Zancou guy. He was as bad as Naraku to do something like this. Ryu didn't say anything. He really didn't want to get involved in this type of adult problem. Raikai was mad, but blushing from knowing what had happened. She knew she would never want anything close to happen to her. Kaetana wanted to rip his head off. It was bad enough the first time, but now this?! She was shaking from anger. They were never rightly wed. He couldn't marry her unless she approved, since her parents couldn't. It's painful for me to have to see Kat go through this...Kaetana sighed. She'll never get over this...she never got over it the first time, not like she could...she's scarred for life...yet again... Kaetana tried to focus on something else. She saw that they were almost to the hole. She heard talking. "That's Akane and Miroku!" Ryu yelled! Kaetana, sensing how uncomfortable Ryu and Raikai were about Kat's sitituion, told them to go ahead to tell them they were fine. The two ran up, trying to get away from the sitituion as fast as they could. "No wait!" Raikai yelled up through the hole. "We're fine, call Miroku back over here!" Ryu called to Akane. She could tell it was them by the sound of their voice, no fakes. She nodded. "Miroku! They're fine, come back!" Akane called. A few moments later Miroku broke through the trees to see everyone climbing out. InuYasha hopped through last, holding Kat, who was crying. "Oh god..." Akane whispered, sensing what happened. "Let's just get her back to the village..." InuYasha said. Shada, who had to wait outside of the hole, transformed with saddness in her eyes at the sight of her Mistress. They all got on and Shada was off.

Posted

The group was walking now, but Kat was still crying. InuYasha was letting Kat cry into his chest. They were following the rope Kaetana had tied around her waist. InuYasha was filled with anger at this Zancou guy. He was as bad as Naraku to do something like this. Ryu didn't say anything. He really didn't want to get involved in this type of adult problem. Raikai was mad, but blushing from knowing what had happened. She knew she would never want anything close to happen to her. Kaetana wanted to rip his head off. It was bad enough the first time, but now this?! She was shaking from anger. They were never rightly wed. He couldn't marry her unless she approved, since her parents couldn't. It's painful for me to have to see Kat go through this...Kaetana sighed. She'll never get over this...she never got over it the first time, not like she could...she's scarred for life...yet again... Kaetana tried to focus on something else. She saw that they were almost to the hole. She heard talking. "That's Akane and Miroku!" Ryu yelled! Kaetana, sensing how uncomfortable Ryu and Raikai were about Kat's sitituion, told them to go ahead to tell them they were fine. The two ran up, trying to get away from the sitituion as fast as they could. "No wait!" Raikai yelled up through the hole. "We're fine, call Miroku back over here!" Ryu called to Akane. She could tell it was them by the sound of their voice, no fakes. She nodded. "Miroku! They're fine, come back!" Akane called. A few moments later Miroku broke through the trees to see everyone climbing out. InuYasha hopped through last, holding Kat, who was crying. "Oh god..." Akane whispered, sensing what happened. "Let's just get her back to the village..." InuYasha said. Shada, who had to wait outside of the hole, transformed with saddness in her eyes at the sight of her Mistress. They all got on and Shada was off.

Ryu was higher in the sky then usual,he didn't know why,but it made him feel better.He was almost into the clouds and it was getting very cold.Akane flew up next to him,and thne shuddered from the coldness."how can you stand these tempurtures?it's freezing!" Akane asked and wrapped her arms around herself.Ryu flashed a slight smile,"im a dragon,naturally drawn to heat and my scales protect me from the cold."Ryu said,then started to descend,seeing how cold Akane was.As it got warmer Akane started to see the village peeking over the trees"almost home." she said and dropped back next to shada.Ryu Saw Dahaka and Kida coming to greet him.Ryu nodded to him,they both stopped and waited for Ryu to reach them.Ryu landed on dahaka's back,"my wings ache!" said Ryu stretching. Dahaka smiled."i can see you need to fly more" said Kida. They landed in the clearing next to the pond,Ryu slid off Dahaka's back and walked toward his hut.Shada stepped through the trees and croushed near Kat's hut.

Posted

Ryu was higher in the sky then usual,he didn't know why,but it made him feel better.He was almost into the clouds and it was getting very cold.Akane flew up next to him,and thne shuddered from the coldness."how can you stand these tempurtures?it's freezing!" Akane asked and wrapped her arms around herself.Ryu flashed a slight smile,"im a dragon,naturally drawn to heat and my scales protect me from the cold."Ryu said,then started to descend,seeing how cold Akane was.As it got warmer Akane started to see the village peeking over the trees"almost home." she said and dropped back next to shada.Ryu Saw Dahaka and Kida coming to greet him.Ryu nodded to him,they both stopped and waited for Ryu to reach them.Ryu landed on dahaka's back,"my wings ache!" said Ryu stretching. Dahaka smiled."i can see you need to fly more" said Kida. They landed in the clearing next to the pond,Ryu slid off Dahaka's back and walked toward his hut.Shada stepped through the trees and croushed near Kat's hut.

Kaetana helped Kat down. They walked to Kat's hut, Kat's still sobbing. Kagome was worried, she looked to InuYasha. He shook his head, not wanting to talk about it.Ryu looked towards Kat's hut. "What happened?" Dahaka asked, Ryu turned slightly red. "Something I don't want to talk about..." Ryu replied and splashed water on his face. Kagome and Sango went into Kat's hut. Akane stayed out, feeling that Raikai should have some female company outside. InuYasha sat on a log by the fire, looking to the ground. The place had an erie feel to it.

Inside Kat's hut, Kaetana was hugging her cousin, Kat crying into her shoulder. She had whispered what happened to Sango and Kagome, who were now red; they were both embarressed and mad, but mostly mad. "Just let it out Kat, it helps you feel better." Kagome said. "Let's go take a bath." Sango said. "Yes..." Kat replied. "I need one..." She said through tears.

Posted

Kaetana helped Kat down. They walked to Kat's hut, Kat's still sobbing. Kagome was worried, she looked to InuYasha. He shook his head, not wanting to talk about it.Ryu looked towards Kat's hut. "What happened?" Dahaka asked, Ryu turned slightly red. "Something I don't want to talk about..." Ryu replied and splashed water on his face. Kagome and Sango went into Kat's hut. Akane stayed out, feeling that Raikai should have some female company outside. InuYasha sat on a log by the fire, looking to the ground. The place had an erie feel to it.

Inside Kat's hut, Kaetana was hugging her cousin, Kat crying into her shoulder. She had whispered what happened to Sango and Kagome, who were now red; they were both embarressed and mad, but mostly mad. "Just let it out Kat, it helps you feel better." Kagome said. "Let's go take a bath." Sango said. "Yes..." Kat replied. "I need one..." She said through tears.

As Kat,Sango,Kagome,and Kaetana went to take a bath,Raikai made some Ramen with some spices Kat had showed her.InuYasha was waiting patiently which was rare,but nicer than hovering over the shoulder of whoever is cooking it constantly asking questions.When it was done InuYasha had over half a bowl gone and stopped,his face puckered up and he spit it out,"what did you do to it!? you ruined it!!!!" he sat back down and crossed his arms.Raikai smiled,"you obviously don't like rosemary in your ramen." she said,spooning some into her bowl.Ryu walked up with two bowls,he filed tham and set one infront of Milo's hut.Milo reached out and grabbed it quickly,he sat and ate it slowly.Ryu sat next to InuYasha and started eating his."This is really good!" said Ryu and finished it. InuYasha glared at him,"nyah nyah!" he got up and walked away,"im gathering fruit!" said InuYasha and stepped into the forest.