make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

"I'll handle this...." said Ryu. InuYasha shrugged and went after Kat as always. Milo looked away. Nobody wanted to SEE him get killed but they wanted him to be killed. Ryu rose his lade in the air, it ignited, and a scream rang out and fell silent as the man's head flopped into the dirt. A glint caught Ryu's eye,"look!" he bent down and started digging away some soil with his hands, his blade went out and lay next to him. InuYasha finished the digging,"no wander the hland is low and dug up, he was looking for jewel shards!" InuYasha picked it up and attached it to Kat's necklace with the others. looks like we got something out of this rather than food after all, that and Ryu's armor." Milo slugged Ryu in the shoulder but grasped his hand and grunted. He forgot the armor as soon as he was done talking about it.

The other laughed as Milo grumbled. Kat then saw something out of the corner of her eye. "Help!" She heard the call in wolf tongue. "Did anyone hear a cat-" Ryu started but was cut off by Kat shooting an arrow past him into the bushes. There was a loud screech; whatever Kat aimed for, she hit it. She ran through. It took the others a few moments to gather their thoughts, especially poor Ryu who didn't expect an arrow whizzing past his head. They soon followed. They saw Kat had shot a giant boar. She had her back to them, cradling something. InuYasha knew that scent. Ryu and Milo went over to the boar while InuYasha went over to Kat. He looked over his shoulder and nearly fell over from surprise. Kat was holding a baby, maybe 10 months old. It had tiny little fangs and claws with silver ears poking out of black hair and gray eyes. Ryu and Milo saw and fell over. The little girl stared up at Kat with big, curious eyes. "A pup from Ayame's tribe..." Kat said to herself. Instead of crying, the little girl let out a lonely howl.

Posted

The other laughed as Milo grumbled. Kat then saw something out of the corner of her eye. "Help!" She heard the call in wolf tongue. "Did anyone hear a cat-" Ryu started but was cut off by Kat shooting an arrow past him into the bushes. There was a loud screech; whatever Kat aimed for, she hit it. She ran through. It took the others a few moments to gather their thoughts, especially poor Ryu who didn't expect an arrow whizzing past his head. They soon followed. They saw Kat had shot a giant boar. She had her back to them, cradling something. InuYasha knew that scent. Ryu and Milo went over to the boar while InuYasha went over to Kat. He looked over his shoulder and nearly fell over from surprise. Kat was holding a baby, maybe 10 months old. It had tiny little fangs and claws with silver ears poking out of black hair and gray eyes. Ryu and Milo saw and fell over. The little girl stared up at Kat with big, curious eyes. "A pup from Ayame's tribe..." Kat said to herself. Instead of crying, the little girl let out a lonely howl.

"Wow...." Ryu stepped forward. "Why would it be out here? this is miles away from Ayame's tribe's normal visiting places..." said InuYasha. "I'll load up the boar, we're having pork tonght!" ryu hefted the boar onto Dahaka's back and strapped it down, with Milo's help. "We have to get it back to it's tribe...." said Kat,"follow me" Ryu's mask uncoiled as he started after her, InuYasha followed, and so did Milo. Dahaka flew back to the Village so Raikai could start dinner. They trudged through the thick underbrush for miles, after about three hours they made it to the tribe's favorite camping spot. "We should wait for them here." Said InuYasha, not wanting to take another step.

Posted

"Wow...." Ryu stepped forward. "Why would it be out here? this is miles away from Ayame's tribe's normal visiting places..." said InuYasha. "I'll load up the boar, we're having pork tonght!" ryu hefted the boar onto Dahaka's back and strapped it down, with Milo's help. "We have to get it back to it's tribe...." said Kat,"follow me" Ryu's mask uncoiled as he started after her, InuYasha followed, and so did Milo. Dahaka flew back to the Village so Raikai could start dinner. They trudged through the thick underbrush for miles, after about three hours they made it to the tribe's favorite camping spot. "We should wait for them here." Said InuYasha, not wanting to take another step.

With Ayame....

Ayame was worried. She paced back and fourth. Where was Luna? Luna was her best friend and had went out on a walk with her baby. She was in a weak state, but no matter how much Ayame protested, she left anyway. Her grandfather wouldn't let her go after Luna. Her grandfather lost a little respect for Ayame's friend after she chose a human mate. Ayame didn't care, her god-daughter was an exact, beautiful replica of her mother, except her mother had vibrant blue eyes. She suddenly caught the scent of her god-daughter...and soon, Kat. She set off in her whirlwind.

Posted

With Ayame....

Ayame was worried. She paced back and fourth. Where was Luna? Luna was her best friend and had went out on a walk with her baby. She was in a weak state, but no matter how much Ayame protested, she left anyway. Her grandfather wouldn't let her go after Luna. Her grandfather lost a little respect for Ayame's friend after she chose a human mate. Ayame didn't care, her god-daughter was an exact, beautiful replica of her mother, except her mother had vibrant blue eyes. She suddenly caught the scent of her god-daughter...and soon, Kat. She set off in her whirlwind.

Akane whirled around, and in a sweeping motion niftily caught the daggers which had been flung at her from within the tree inbetween her fingers. As she turned back, Miyouko was about to strike her down with her katana. Akane raised her sword, and there was a metallic clang as steel and steel met. Miyouko jumped back and spurted a stream of water with much force from her lips. It caught Akane on the shoulder. "Ow!" said Akane. Miyouko had disappeared. Akane listened in the deadly silence. Suddenly there was a crack behind her and she swung her sword around. Mimoriko and Miyouko jumped on to Akane's sword, and then tackled her to the ground. The two giggled childishly as they stood up, their feet on Akane's stomach, and their hands on their hips in mock victory. "We win." grinned Mimoriko. Akane smiled. "Good job guys. That was awesome training." They helped Akane to their feet and they headed back to the village.

--------------------

When they had gotten back, Raikai had started dinner. "Where are the others?" asked Miyouko. "Oh, they'll be back soon." replied Raikai. "Okay. Do you guys want to go to the hot springs?" inquired Miyouko. Mimoriko and Akane nodded. They gathered their stuff and headed down to the springs.

--------------------

Kat, Ryu and Milo stood around the camping site for an hour. Inuyasha was sitting in the dust. "Where are they?" he asked impatiently. Suddenly there was a blast of wind, and Ayame stood there, holding a bleeding shoulder. "They're... coming..." Ayame collapsed.

Posted

Akane whirled around, and in a sweeping motion niftily caught the daggers which had been flung at her from within the tree inbetween her fingers. As she turned back, Miyouko was about to strike her down with her katana. Akane raised her sword, and there was a metallic clang as steel and steel met. Miyouko jumped back and spurted a stream of water with much force from her lips. It caught Akane on the shoulder. "Ow!" said Akane. Miyouko had disappeared. Akane listened in the deadly silence. Suddenly there was a crack behind her and she swung her sword around. Mimoriko and Miyouko jumped on to Akane's sword, and then tackled her to the ground. The two giggled childishly as they stood up, their feet on Akane's stomach, and their hands on their hips in mock victory. "We win." grinned Mimoriko. Akane smiled. "Good job guys. That was awesome training." They helped Akane to their feet and they headed back to the village.

--------------------

When they had gotten back, Raikai had started dinner. "Where are the others?" asked Miyouko. "Oh, they'll be back soon." replied Raikai. "Okay. Do you guys want to go to the hot springs?" inquired Miyouko. Mimoriko and Akane nodded. They gathered their stuff and headed down to the springs.

--------------------

Kat, Ryu and Milo stood around the camping site for an hour. Inuyasha was sitting in the dust. "Where are they?" he asked impatiently. Suddenly there was a blast of wind, and Ayame stood there, holding a bleeding shoulder. "They're... coming..." Ayame collapsed.

Kat kneeled next Ayame, and she quickly bandaged the wound on her shoulder. Milo trickled some water over her face...nothing. She was out like a light. Ryu drew and ignited his katanas as his mask unfolded over his face. "they're here." He shot upward in a wave of heat. "it's time you earn you're stay!" Kat said, Milo nodded and without hesitation he hefted Ayame onto his shoulder and ran into the trees, back to the village. Kat drew her katana's and charged into the open. Demons started pouring into the clearing, to many to even estimate the numbers as they kept charging out of the trees. Soon they were surrounded. InuYasha drew his sword and took a fighting stance. Ryu finally went into a spiraling dive,his favorite way to begin a battle. an explosion of fire blew away tons of demons, but every demon that died ten more came in their place. "SPIN OF FIRE!!!" inuYasha jumped in the air to avoid Kat, Demons came in fell untill there was a wall of dead bodys piled around her. Ryu caught InuYasha and dropped him in a fairly safe spot, there was tiny patches where there were no demons, and thats where inuyasha was dropped. As soon as he touched the ground the demons dove, snarling and howling for blood. InuYasha went into a fury, demons ran in all directions wimpering and dying. Kat finally ender her Fire Spin. The demons started to climb and jump over the wall of bodys. Kat just stood there...waiting. a demon got too close. A tornado a fire appeared around Kat. Ryu swooped down and snatched up InuYasha right before the fire got there. the entire clearing was covered in bodys. Yet more demons still came.

Posted

Kat kneeled next Ayame, and she quickly bandaged the wound on her shoulder. Milo trickled some water over her face...nothing. She was out like a light. Ryu drew and ignited his katanas as his mask unfolded over his face. "they're here." He shot upward in a wave of heat. "it's time you earn you're stay!" Kat said, Milo nodded and without hesitation he hefted Ayame onto his shoulder and ran into the trees, back to the village. Kat drew her katana's and charged into the open. Demons started pouring into the clearing, to many to even estimate the numbers as they kept charging out of the trees. Soon they were surrounded. InuYasha drew his sword and took a fighting stance. Ryu finally went into a spiraling dive,his favorite way to begin a battle. an explosion of fire blew away tons of demons, but every demon that died ten more came in their place. "DANCE OF FIRE!!!" inuYasha jumped in the air to avoid Kat, Demons came in fell untill there was a wall of dead bodys piled around her. Ryu caught InuYasha and dropped him in a fairly safe spot, there was tiny patches where there were no demons, and thats where inuyasha was dropped. As soon as he touched the ground the demons dove, snarling and howling for blood. InuYasha went into a fury, demons ran in all directions wimpering and dying. Kat finally ender her Fire Spin. The demons started to climb and jump over the wall of bodys. Kat just stood there...waiting. a demon got too close. A tornado a fire appeared around Kat. Ryu swooped down and snatched up InuYasha right before the fire got there. the entire clearing was covered in bodys. Yet more demons still came.

Milo came runniny into camp carrying Ayame and a little baby. "They're...attacking..." Milo panted. Everyone had finished dinner. They grabbed their weapons and ran, or flew in Akane, Sango, and Kirara's case. They came upon the battle to find Kat and InuYasha wounded, fighting back to back and Ryu fighting demons from the sky.

Posted

Milo came runniny into camp carrying Ayame and a little baby. "They're...attacking..." Milo panted. Everyone had finished dinner. They grabbed their weapons and ran, or flew in Akane, Sango, and Kirara's case. They came upon the battle to find Kat and InuYasha wounded, fighting back to back and Ryu fighting demons from the sky.

"It's about time your here!" Panted Ryu, narrowly dodging a blast of demon fire. his wings puffed smoke and went out. he did a double front flip ebfore ebing lucky anough to land on a demon's back, he decapitated it and jumped next to kat and Inuyasha. "Where's Dahaka!? we could really use him about now!" kat's question was quickly answered as flames filled the sky, Dahaka and Kida flew over the trees Fire scorched the land, in moments they had almost the entire clearing empty. Ryu panted and sat down. "whew! what a fight..." he managed. Kat and InuYasha sheathed their swords. The rest walked over to them.

Posted

"It's about time your here!" Panted Ryu, narrowly dodging a blast of demon fire. his wings puffed smoke and went out. he did a double front flip ebfore ebing lucky anough to land on a demon's back, he decapitated it and jumped next to kat and Inuyasha. "Where's Dahaka!? we could really use him about now!" kat's question was quickly answered as flames filled the sky, Dahaka and Kida flew over the trees Fire scorched the land, in moments they had almost the entire clearing empty. Ryu panted and sat down. "whew! what a fight..." he managed. Kat and InuYasha sheathed their swords. The rest walked over to them.

Raikai took Ayame and the baby from Milo he noodded to her and she sped of to the temple using a trick her mom taught her to distort the light around her or anyone else so that she could change the way they looked this time she made she, Ayame, and the baby invisible until they made it to the temple where she bumped into her mom. "I found the tools for the prank," she paused there making Raikai think she was in trouble "well thought out" Nekoara said laughing then in a more sierous tone she said "I've found out a little more about you're father and why he Killed me," she said. Finishing her speech about he father "he was croupted by Narauku(I forgot who to spell his name) and that's why he did that"

Posted

YOUR MOM IS DEAD!? then how is she still there??? :unsure:

Raikai took Ayame and the baby from Milo he noodded to her and she sped of to the temple using a trick her mom taught her to distort the light around her or anyone else so that she could change the way they looked this time she made she, Ayame, and the baby invisible until they made it to the temple where she bumped into her mom. "I found the tools for the prank," she paused there making Raikai think she was in trouble "well thought out" Nekoara said laughing then in a more sierous tone she said "I've found out a little more about you're father and why he Killed me," she said. Finishing her speech about he father "he was croupted by Narauku(I forgot who to spell his name) and that's why he did that"

It's Naraku :unsure:

By the time they got back to the village it was almost noon the next day. Milo fell panting on his face next to the pond. Ryu flopped next to him. They both sighed. inuYasha dragged his feet into his hut,"wake me...when it's...." He started snoring. kat sat on a log, she wanted to go to sleep like the rest, but somebody had to make lunch. So she made the leftover Boar into ham. "Lunch time..." she said weakly. Ryu struggeled to his feet and and went to eat, so did the rest.

Posted

By the time they got back to the village it was almost noon the next day. Milo fell panting on his face next to the pond. Ryu flopped next to him. They both sighed. inuYasha dragged his feet into his hut,"wake me...when it's...." He started snoring. kat sat on a log, she wanted to go to sleep like the rest, but somebody had to make lunch. So she made the leftover Boar into ham. "Lunch time..." she said weakly. Ryu struggeled to his feet and and went to eat, so did the rest.

LOL.

Kat fell asleep the moment she put her plate down. Her head drooped and some of her hair cascaded over her shoulders, hanging over her face and hiding it. It took the others a while to realize she was asleep until InuYasha shook her and she flopped across the log. No one touched her, instead, they all went into their huts of fell asleep by the pond. Raikai was still in the temple.

Posted

akamaru's gonna have to fill in the temple part :unsure: well hurry up akamaru! we ca't continue untill you post! :joy:

Posted

Kat fell asleep the moment she put her plate down. Her head drooped and some of her hair cascaded over her shoulders, hanging over her face and hiding it. It took the others a while to realize she was asleep until InuYasha shook her and she flopped across the log. No one touched her, instead, they all went into their huts of fell asleep by the pond. Raikai was still in the temple.

I meant to put Killed in these thingys ""

Ayama woke up."a beautiful child. Is she yours?" Nekoara asked. Raikai had run of to help the others not knowing the battle was over.

Posted

Ayama woke up."a beautiful child. Is she yours?" Nekoara asked. Raikai had run of to help the others not knowing the battle was over.

"No," Ayame started. "She's my best friend's baby. I'm her god-mother." She said taking the baby into her arms. "Her name is Grace." Ayame told Nekoara. "I don't believe we've met." Nekoara stated. "My name is Nekoara; I'm Raikai's mother." Nekoara told Ayame. "I know your name is Ayame." She said as Ayame opened her mouth. "I don't know what happened to Luna, Grace's mother. Her father died soon after she was born protecting his family from...them."

Posted

Hey do you guys think I should make the RP a forum site? what do you think?

Posted

Nah, I like it here.