make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Okay I'll make a warriors one instead

Posted

"No," Ayame started. "She's my best friend's baby. I'm her god-mother." She said taking the baby into her arms. "Her name is Grace." Ayame told Nekoara. "I don't believe we've met." Nekoara stated. "My name is Nekoara; I'm Raikai's mother." Nekoara told Ayame. "I know your name is Ayame." She said as Ayame opened her mouth. "I don't know what happened to Luna, Grace's mother. Her father died soon after she was born protecting his family from...them."

oi....the dreaded them......ROFL. We need a name for them :unsure:

When Ryu woke it was about midnight. he rolled onto his back and stared at the sky. Yep...Midnight... Milo acted like he had trouble getting up. Ryu got up and stretched, everyone was awake exept....Where was Raikai? Raikai came trudging out of the trees panting. She collapsed next to the fire. "Long....Run..." She started snoring.

The next couple of weeks were rather peacful. No fighting was done unless it was Ryu training with Milo, and the village grew a bit, another hut was added to be another medical hut, they had an irrogation system to bring water from the hot spring to the medical huts, then was dropped in jars where it was kept hot and fresh. Things were pretty normal.

Posted

When Ryu woke it was about midnight. he rolled onto his back and stared at the sky. Yep...Midnight... Milo acted like he had trouble getting up. Ryu got up and stretched, everyone was awake exept....Where was Raikai? Raikai came trudging out of the trees panting. She collapsed next to the fire. "Long....Run..." She started snoring.

The next couple of weeks were rather peacful. No fighting was done unless it was Ryu training with Milo, and the village grew a bit, another hut was added to be another medical hut, they had an irrogation system to bring water from the hot spring to the medical huts, then was dropped in jars where it was kept hot and fresh. Things were pretty normal.

Yeah, lol. Well, you brought them into the picture, you give them a name.

Kat was looking for Luna for the days after Ayame was brought to the village. She found her....but she wasn't among them anymore. Ayame took it very hard. She stayed in the village for a few days, taking care of the baby, before riding Shada back to Kouga's tribe. She had to tell him. She needed a mate. Grace needed a father. Luna needed a proper burial with her tribe. Shada came back two days after Ayame left. Everyone seemed to get comfortable without attacks. Kat wouldn't let her guard down though.

Posted

Kat was looking for Luna for the days after Ayame was brought to the village. She found her....but she wasn't among them anymore. Ayame took it very hard. She stayed in the village for a few days, taking care of the baby, before riding Shada back to Kouga's tribe. She had to tell him. She needed a mate. Grace needed a father. Luna needed a proper burial with her tribe. Shada came back two days after Ayame left. Everyone seemed to get comfortable without attacks. Kat wouldn't let her guard down though.

Here Dark One I'll start you off

Everything was peaceful. One night when they where having dinner Raikai innocently asked, "Ryu just who are them?"

Posted

Everything was peaceful. One night when they where having dinner Raikai innocently asked, "Ryu just who are them?"

Ryu sighed. "All i remember about them is that they can shapeshift, they have almost infinite power over demons, they're necromancers. So they can raise the dead, and that they've been after me ever since i escaped the village."

Posted

Ryu sighed. "All i remember about them is that they can shapeshift, they have almost infinite power over demons, they're necromancers. So they can raise the dead, and that they've been after me ever since i escaped the village."

Raikai at eleven still wanted more "What village,if you can shape shift how do you always know it's them, and why are they after you, and do they have a more of an name than them?" she asked. "always curious" her mother said. Since they had met her this was the first time Nekoara had left the temple. She grabbed a bowl and started eating. "Please, Ryu do tell what esle you know and then I'll tell my part" Nekoara said with mouth full so it sounded more like this "Pwease Wyu well wat welse wou wow, wand wen wi'll well wy wrat "

you made them so you're also in charge of what Nekoara knows

Posted

Raikai at eleven still wanted more "What village,if you can shape shift how do you always know it's them, and why are they after you, and do they have a more of an name than them?" she asked. "always curious" her mother said. Since they had met her this was the first time Nekoara had left the temple. She grabbed a bowl and started eating. "Please, Ryu do tell what esle you know and then I'll tell my part" Nekoara said with mouth full so it sounded more like this "Pwease Wyu well wat welse wou wow, wand wen wi'll well wy wrat "

Im not good at controlling other charcters....i always make them sound stupid....but i'll try ^_^

Ryu sighed again. "Well, the village was completely destroyed, smashed to bits, burned, raized to the ground, you know...And whenever they're near i get a deep twang of pain in my stomach, so it's hard to NOT know when they're here. And i told you i have no idea why they're after me.....i guess they wanted something from the village and couldn't find it so they think i have it now....or something like that...As for their name....I need to think for a moment..Excuse me for a while." He shot off to his thinking tree leaving a wave of heat in is wake.

Posted

Ryu sighed again. "Well, the village was completely destroyed, smashed to bits, burned, raized to the ground, you know...And whenever they're near i get a deep twang of pain in my stomach, so it's hard to NOT know when they're here. And i told you i have no idea why they're after me.....i guess they wanted something from the village and couldn't find it so they think i have it now....or something like that...As for their name....I need to think for a moment..Excuse me for a while." He shot off to his thinking tree leaving a wave of heat in is wake.

Kat nearly fell to the ground as Ryu shot past her. "Sorry!" He yelled. Kat didn't smile. She didn't frown. Her only reaction was shaking her head. She continued her trudge to...wherever she was going. The others just decided she was going to the hotspring. She wanted them to think that. She really headed of to her old village. This place was...destroyed when I found it... Kat thought. Every possible thing to destroy it had been done...it was barely ashes. Kat arrived and confirmed her suspicions. I'm sure of it. This was Ryu's old village.

Posted

Kat nearly fell to the ground as Ryu shot past her. "Sorry!" He yelled. Kat didn't smile. She didn't frown. Her only reaction was shaking her head. She continued her trudge to...wherever she was going. The others just decided she was going to the hotspring. She wanted them to think that. She really headed of to her old village. This place was...destroyed when I found it... Kat thought. Every possible thing to destroy it had been done...it was barely ashes. Kat arrived and confirmed her suspicions. I'm sure of it. This was Ryu's old village.

Thats actually why i wanted to leave so bad in the beggining.....of time...JK

Ryu dropped infront of Kat, "Yes actually it was...." said Ryu floating in front of her. Kat looked astonished how did he know i was coming here?

simple.....Mind reader....telepathic...ring a bell? "oh yea...Duh." said Kat knocking herself in the forehead.

Posted

Ryu dropped infront of Kat, "Yes actually it was...." said Ryu floating in front of her. Kat looked astonished how did he know i was coming here?

simple.....Mind reader....telepathic...ring a bell? "oh yea...Duh." said Kat knocking herself in the forehead.

I know, I remembered.

"Well, we haven't had too much need for it lately, have we?" Kat asked. Ryu sighed as he touched the ground. "Guess not." He replied. "Wait...when was the last time you read my mind?!" Kat asked turning red and rubbing the back of her head. As long as it wasn't anytime I was with InuYasha....

Posted

"Well, we haven't had too much need for it lately, have we?" Kat asked. Ryu sighed as he touched the ground. "Guess not." He replied. "Wait...when was the last time you read my mind?!" Kat asked turning red and rubbing the back of her head. As long as it wasn't anytime I was with InuYasha....

Ryu gave her a grim look......The burst out laughing. "whats so funny?" said Kat annoyed. "as lng as it wasn't anytime with Inuyasha huh?" Ryu barely managed before falling down. kat turned ever more red9if it was possible) and stormed off into her old village, still littered with bodies from Ryu's last visit here. She kicked one demon in the head and shattered it's skull.

Kat gets violent when she's angry xD

Posted

Ryu gave her a grim look......The burst out laughing. "whats so funny?" said Kat annoyed. "as lng as it wasn't anytime with Inuyasha huh?" Ryu barely managed before falling down. kat turned ever more red9if it was possible) and stormed off into her old village, still littered with bodies from Ryu's last visit here. She kicked one demon in the head and shattered it's skull.

lol, yes, she does.

Kat could still hear Ryu laughing his lungs out from inside her hut. She sighed. I need to watch what I think...I shouldn't have ever taught him the trick to get past people's mental barriers. Kat puched the bottom of the hut, her hand going through the wood. Another hole to fixe one day. I bet that kid's never had a.....relationship so complicated.

Posted

lol, yes, she does.

Kat could still hear Ryu laughing his lungs out from inside her hut. She sighed. I need to watch what I think...I shouldn't have ever taught him the trick to get past people's mental barriers. Kat puched the bottom of the hut, her hand going through the wood. Another hole to fixe one day. I bet that kid's never had a.....relationship so complicated.

Posted

Ryu gaveher a grim look......The burst out laughing. "whats so funny?" said Kat

annoyed. "as lng as it wasn't anytime with Inuyasha huh?" Ryu barely

managed before falling down. kat turned ever more red9if it was

possible) and stormed off into her old village, still littered with

bodies from Ryu's last visit here. She kicked one demon in the head and

shattered it's skull.

lol, yes, she does.

Kat could still hear Ryu laughing his lungs out from inside her hut. She sighed. I need to watch what I think...I shouldn't have ever taught him the trick to get past people's mental barriers. Kat punched the bottom of the hut, her hand going through the wood. Another hole to fixed one day. I bet that kid's never had a.....relationship so complicated.

Posted

Ryu gaveher a grim look......The burst out laughing. "whats so funny?" said Kat

annoyed. "as lng as it wasn't anytime with Inuyasha huh?" Ryu barely

managed before falling down. kat turned ever more red9if it was

possible) and stormed off into her old village, still littered with

bodies from Ryu's last visit here. She kicked one demon in the head and

shattered it's skull.

lol, yes, she does.

Kat could still hear Ryu laughing his lungs out from inside her hut. She sighed. I need to watch what I think...I shouldn't have ever taught him the trick to get past people's mental barriers. Kat punched the bottom of the hut, her hand going through the wood. Another hole to fixed one day. I bet that kid's never had a.....relationship so complicated.