make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

"InuYasha's the only one hurt." Kat told him as she helped the now awake half-demon to his feet. Kat wrapped the top of his head in bandages, ignoring his protests. "There! Geez..." Kat said as she finished and took the supplies back to the Medical hut. He so much more...infuriating lately! It's like that connection I thought we had is disappearing... Kat sighed as she put her supplies back on the shelf. What connection? Who am I kidding? There was nothing there. I might as well just leave him...and Kagome be. Kat walked out of the hut with a forlorn look on her face. "I'm...gonna go for a walk..." Kat said. She walked off a ways before jumping and climbing to the top of a tree to look at the stars. I'd never read his mind...I'll never know what he thinks of me...Kat closed her eyes and listened for a moment.

I don't want to talk about it's hella disgusting! :unsure:

Everyone watched her go. Ryu leaned on his hut smiling. Broke through it again! YES! Poor Kat.......Ryu went in his hut, and with the new irrogation system washed the demon blood off of him. Something shiny caught his eye outside his window. i bet it's a jewel shard..He grabbed his katanas and went into the woods after it. Whatever had it...was moving fast. Ryu had trouble catching up with it. He caught a pain in his stomach, a deep twang that lasted only a moment. Rancor.....(changed the name to something cooler) He went to turn around and run, there was no way he could beat one alone. He bumped into something. A hard metal object came down on his head. Everything went dark............

Posted

Everyone watched her go. Ryu leaned on his hut smiling. Broke through it again! YES! Poor Kat.......Ryu went in his hut, and with the new irrogation system washed the demon blood off of him. Something shiny caught his eye outside his window. i bet it's a jewel shard..He grabbed his katanas and went into the woods after it. Whatever had it...was moving fast. Ryu had trouble catching up with it. He caught a pain in his stomach, a deep twang that lasted only a moment. Rancor.....(changed the name to something cooler) He went to turn around and run, there was no way he could beat one alone. He bumped into something. A hard metal object came down on his head. Everything went dark............

Here Dark one I'll pity you I'm good at multi charactering I could make a whole argument sound really good

At the same moment Ryu was fighting the Rancor Nekoara was telling the others about them "They were once friends to humans, working with Inu no Taishou and I. Then Naraku promised them great power would they join him. They could not resist, now they are only his puppets forced to see what they do, but never chose it. They are are called Rancor for the deep hatred for Naraku that can be seen in their eyes even though most do not know who it is meant at." Nekoara said, "They are some of my best friends. I think Naraku wants to make Ryu one." Raikai walked away worried, for soon Orion and Scorpio would meet in the sky to battle like they did every thousand years then was a day of great fate for her and she didn't even know what would happen.

Rancor is a real word, Here is the Wikitionary page: http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/rancor

Posted

a Rancor is a giant beasty thing from star wars episode VI the return of the jedi. i just needed something beter than Racknad xD

Posted

Yeah I used the other def because I came up with that little thing sooo

Posted

At the same moment Ryu was fighting the Rancor Nekoara was telling the others about them "They were once friends to humans, working with Inu no Taishou and I. Then Naraku promised them great power would they join him. They could not resist, now they are only his puppets forced to see what they do, but never chose it. They are are called Rancor for the deep hatred for Naraku that can be seen in their eyes even though most do not know who it is meant at." Nekoara said, "They are some of my best friends. I think Naraku wants to make Ryu one." Raikai walked away worried, for soon Orion and Scorpio would meet in the sky to battle like they did every thousand years then was a day of great fate for her and she didn't even know what would happen.

Kat sat up. Ryu's in danger...Raikai's troubled. She was about to dive off of the tree when she got hit on the head. At least it felt like it. Kat worked hard to keep awake. She staggered, unfortunatly for her, She was a a skinny branch. She felt herself falling. Raikai...help Ry- Kat said telepaticly before a crunch from some of her bones breaking rang as she hit the ground and blacked out.

Posted

Kat sat up. Ryu's in danger...Raikai's troubled. She was about to dive off of the tree when she got hit on the head. At least it felt like it. Kat worked hard to keep awake. She staggered, unfortunatly for her, She was a a skinny branch. She felt herself falling. Raikai...help Ry- Kat said telepaticly before a crunch from some of her bones breaking rang as she hit the ground and blacked out.

I have a good idea in my head of what Nekoara sounded like rage and grief overwhelming each other

Raikai was alarmed by the message. Ryu had gone the other way, she'd have to go back to the village. She was on her way to help when she saw Kat lying thereleaving her in the medical hut she ran off to help Ryu.

Posted

Raikai was alarmed by the message. Ryu had gone the other way, she'd have to go back to the village. She was on her way to help when she saw Kat lying thereleaving her in the medical hut she ran off to help Ryu.

When Ryu woke up he was..once again, slung over the shoulder of something BIG. He saw through Blurry eyes Raikai very slowly following. He smiled and gave her a be quiet sign before slipping into unconsiouness again. InuYasha finaly caught up to Raikai. He was about to end the giant Demon's life when he saw a Rancor leading it along with the others. They were about to turn Ryu into one of them. "Thay're taking him to Naraku..." whispered InuYasha. Raikai nodded, she went to the other side of the Giant while InuYasha stayed there. They double teamed it and took it out, Ryu flopped off it's shoulder into the woods where he used fire to get rid of his bonds. He fetched his fallen katanas and jumped out. But only to see he was surrounded by Rancor again. His mask unfolded over his face. This was it, he either escaped with InuYasha and Raikai, or got turned into a hidious beast. He choe the first door. He Jumped at the leader and gutted him, He swung around and caught another two in the shoulder, and the arm. he did a back flip and his wings ignited, the Rancor stepped back from the heat. he made a symbol with his hands ans he flew toward Inuyasha and Raikai, who were running for their lives. an explosion burnt and killed most of the Rancor. Ryu Grabbed InuYasha and Raikai to speed it up a bit.

Posted

When Ryu woke up he was..once again, slung over the shoulder of something BIG. He saw through Blurry eyes Raikai very slowly following. He smiled and gave her a be quiet sign before slipping into unconsiouness again. InuYasha finaly caught up to Raikai. He was about to end the giant Demon's life when he saw a Rancor leading it along with the others. They were about to turn Ryu into one of them. "Thay're taking him to Naraku..." whispered InuYasha. Raikai nodded, she went to the other side of the Giant while InuYasha stayed there. They double teamed it and took it out, Ryu flopped off it's shoulder into the woods where he used fire to get rid of his bonds. He fetched his fallen katanas and jumped out. But only to see he was surrounded by Rancor again. His mask unfolded over his face. This was it, he either escaped with InuYasha and Raikai, or got turned into a hidious beast. He choe the first door. He Jumped at the leader and gutted him, He swung around and caught another two in the shoulder, and the arm. he did a back flip and his wings ignited, the Rancor stepped back from the heat. he made a symbol with his hands ans he flew toward Inuyasha and Raikai, who were running for their lives. an explosion burnt and killed most of the Rancor. Ryu Grabbed InuYasha and Raikai to speed it up a bit.

Kat was out cold. She still knew what was happening through her powers. She saw everything. "Need a hand, guys?" Ker voice echoed in their ears. "Kat?!" InuYasha asked and looked around. "I'm not there...but I canhelp ya out...if ya want it." They looked back at the swarm behind them. "YES!" They yelled. There was a flash of light and the three of them tumbled into the village.

Posted

Kat was out cold. She still knew what was happening through her powers. She saw everything. "Need a hand, guys?" Ker voice echoed in their ears. "Kat?!" InuYasha asked and looked around. "I'm not there...but I canhelp ya out...if ya want it." They looked back at the swarm behind them. "YES!" They yelled. There was a flash of light and the three of them tumbled into the village.

I need to do my drawing of all the current girls in swimsuits

Raikai was panting, so she decided to take a rest in the hot springs. She went to her hut and put on her Happy Bunny swimsuit pick up a towel and was on her way. Raikai was torn up inside with worry. She decided to talk to Kat about it but it would look weird going in to the medicine hut right after going to the hot springs which everyone now knew double featured as a healing spring, so she willed the air to carry her message to Kat and Kat alone: "do you know he story of Oroin?"

Posted

Raikai was panting, so she decided to take a rest in the hot springs. She went to her hut and put on her Happy Bunny swimsuit pick up a towel and was on her way. Raikai was torn up inside with worry. She decided to talk to Kat about it but it would look weird going in to the medicine hut right after going to the hot springs which everyone now knew double featured as a healing spring, so she willed the air to carry her message to Kat and Kat alone: "do you know he story of Oroin?"

The wind lightly blew into the medical hut. It blew past Kat's ear and whispered to her unconscious state. "Do you know the story of Oroin?" Raikai's voice said softly. Yes...But do you? Kat's voice echoed in Raikai's head.

Posted

The wind lightly blew into the medical hut. It blew past Kat's ear and whispered to her unconscious state. "Do you know the story of Oroin?" Raikai's voice said softly. Yes...But do you? Kat's voice echoed in Raikai's head.

What do you want Kat's swimsuit to look like?

"Yes" the conversation continued on as Raikai explained what was troubling her, "Every thousand years Scorpio and Orion meet in the sky to battle once more. Somehow this affects me, but I don't have a clue how. You know a lot about fate so I thought I'd ask you." she sent.

Posted

"Yes" the conversation continued on as Raikai explained what was troubling her, "Every thousand years Scorpio and Orion meet in the sky to battle once more. Somehow this affects me, but I don't have a clue how. You know a lot about fate so I thought I'd ask you." she sent.

Something red. I used to have a red bikini. (btw, sorry it took so long, my mom had to use the comp.)

Kat heard. Thank you...I might have to enter your mind for a second...do you mind? Kat's voice echoed in Raikai's head. "No..." Kat heard. Ok...you're going to black out for a moment... Raikai felt a rush and something enter her hea before everything went black. Kat opened her eyes. Well, Raikai's really. "Ok...let's see what's going to happen..." Kat said as she closed her....Raikai's eyes. Kat was surrounded in darkness for a moment. Then, she was swept into a nighttime scene. Kat was a ghost in her vision, able to walk around anywhere. She walked to see what was happening. A rainbow of light flashed through the sky. Raikai started glowing with the rainbow. Kat knew of it. On that night, and that night only, Raikai would become one of the spirits who had passed. Having the power to resolve past problems, that are indeed "past." She would be able to make those who passed good or bad, depending on what she said to them, what she did to them. It was going to be a long night of helping spirits for Raikai. Kat pulled out of Raikai's body. Raikai's world came back to life again.

Posted

Kat heard. Thank you...I might have to enter your mind for a second...do you mind? Kat's voice echoed in Raikai's head. "No..." Kat heard. Ok...you're going to black out for a moment... Raikai felt a rush and something enter her hea before everything went black. Kat opened her eyes. Well, Raikai's really. "Ok...let's see what's going to happen..." Kat said as she closed her....Raikai's eyes. Kat was surrounded in darkness for a moment. Then, she was swept into a nighttime scene. Kat was a ghost in her vision, able to walk around anywhere. She walked to see what was happening. A rainbow of light flashed through the sky. Raikai started glowing with the rainbow. Kat knew of it. On that night, and that night only, Raikai would become one of the spirits who had passed. Having the power to resolve past problems, that are indeed "past." She would be able to make those who passed good or bad, depending on what she said to them, what she did to them. It was going to be a long night of helping spirits for Raikai. Kat pulled out of Raikai's body. Raikai's world came back to life again.

it's okay, maybe we could tie this to Rancor some how

Raikai woke with a start then Kat started to explain. "That's a relief Raikai said to her self, that I'm not gonna have to chose a major path with little things that make it impossible to chose." then she went off to the temple of one of her training sessions with her mom

Posted

Raikai woke with a start then Kat started to explain. "That's a relief Raikai said to her self, that I'm not gonna have to chose a major path with little things that make it impossible to chose." then she went off to the temple of one of her training sessions with her mom

Next time a take a long time, ckeck for me in chat. :embarrassed:

Kat still didn't physically wake up fully yet. Nekoara had bandaged up her broken bones. So she was healing. Kat couldn't help but feel there was more to Raikai's night of fate. More that she wanted to find out.

Posted

Sorry it took forever......:P

Kat still didn't physically wake up fully yet. Nekoara had bandaged up her broken bones. So she was healing. Kat couldn't help but feel there was more to Raikai's night of fate. More that she wanted to find out.

Ryu sat in his hut. He so loved to read minds. Currently InuYasha was thinking of stealing some Ramen....Kagome was thinking about Home, wow! That World is so...strange... Thought Ryu. "I wander...." said Ryu before plunging into Dahaka's mind. All Ryu saw were tiny Dragon babys running around causing mischief. Great!.....More dragons! Ryu sighed. He thought about going into Kats mind, but thought better of it. He stepped outside and saw InuYasha sneaking into the woods "RAMEN!!!" Was what he was thinking. Ryu smiled and sat by where the fire usually is, he snapped his fingers and a great flame started. He loved his new 'abilitys'.