make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

Ryu sat in his hut. He so loved to read minds. Currently InuYasha was thinking of stealing some Ramen....Kagome was thinking about Home, wow! That World is so...strange... Thought Ryu. "I wander...." said Ryu before plunging into Dahaka's mind. All Ryu saw were tiny Dragon babys running around causing mischief. Great!.....More dragons! Ryu sighed. He thought about going into Kats mind, but thought better of it. He stepped outside and saw InuYasha sneaking into the woods "RAMEN!!!" Was what he was thinking. Ryu smiled and sat by where the fire usually is, he snapped his fingers and a great flame started. He loved his new 'abilitys'.

It would take Ryu quite some time to break through Kat's mental barrier once again. Ryu would find out soon enough. Ryu... Kat's voice rang in his head. Don't misuse your abilities... I can keep you from using them if you do... Kat's voice said. Stop InuYasha...he won't get ramen even if he goes to Kagome's time, but still...

Posted

ROFLMGDAO. xD

It would take Ryu quite some time to break through Kat's mental barrier once again. Ryu would find out soon enough. Ryu... Kat's voice rang in his head. Don't misuse your abilities... I can keep you from using them if you do... Kat's voice said. Stop InuYasha...he won't get ramen even if he goes to Kagome's time, but still...

I already broke through it xD Didn't you see?

Yes! he had broken through...Poor Kat...Not an exact quote but.....

"InuYasha!" Stop!" Every one turned to look at him. He smiled and waved, then sat down next to Ryu uncomfortably. "why'd you do that!" InuYasha whispered. Ryu smiled and used his wet stone to sharpen his katanas. Kat limped out of her hut. InuYasha was immediatly at her side. After her fall she had been half unconsious. "are you alright? nothing hurts right? can you stand okay? anything othering you?" Repeatedly asked Inuyasha. Kat slapped him. "Im fine!" she went over and strated to make Lunch.

Posted

"InuYasha!" Stop!" Every one turned to look at him. He smiled and waved, then sat down next to Ryu uncomfortably. "why'd you do that!" InuYasha whispered. Ryu smiled and used his wet stone to sharpen his katanas. Kat limped out of her hut. InuYasha was immediatly at her side. After her fall she had been half unconsious. "are you alright? nothing hurts right? can you stand okay? anything othering you?" Repeatedly asked Inuyasha. Kat slapped him. "Im fine!" she went over and strated to make Lunch.

She didn't have it up, too troubled. And i fell out of the chair when Kat slapped InuYasha! XD Awesomeness.

InuYasha rubbed the welt now on his cheek. Ow...why'd that hurt so badly...more then just my skin...InuYasha asked himself. "What's her problem..." InuYasha mumbled to himself. Kat threw a rock at him. He rolled away. "I heard that!" She said as she cut up some meat. It didn't even hit me! Why does it hurt? InuYasha asked himself.

Posted

She didn't have it up, too troubled. And i fell out of the chair when Kat slapped InuYasha! XD Awesomeness.

InuYasha rubbed the welt now on his cheek. Ow...why'd that hurt so badly...more then just my skin...InuYasha asked himself. "What's her problem..." InuYasha mumbled to himself. Kat threw a rock at him. He rolled away. "I heard that!" She said as she cut up some meat. It didn't even hit me! Why does it hurt? InuYasha asked himself.

Fine.......:P i knew the answer before i was done reading xD

"im going for a walk!" shouted InuYasha. "fine! you do that!" shouted Kat. "grr!" growled InuYasha, and kicked a rock, but then regreted it, he stomped off into the forest. Kat sighed. wow! whats the matter with them today? Kats unconsious for almost 3 days straight and then all they can do is fight!? thats messed up.....Thought Ryu. "I'll go with him....To keep him out of trouble ya know.." said Ryu and chased afte InuYasha.

Everytime we go for a walk something bad always happens :lol:

Posted

"im going for a walk!" shouted InuYasha. "fine! you do that!" shouted Kat. "grr!" growled InuYasha, and kicked a rock, but then regreted it, he stomped off into the forest. Kat sighed. wow! whats the matter with them today? Kats unconsious for almost 3 days straight and then all they can do is fight!? thats messed up.....Thought Ryu. "I'll go with him....To keep him out of trouble ya know.." said Ryu and chased afte InuYasha.

Not the flashback...about....erm....Christmas... :unsure: Not this time, either.

InuYasha had a mixed look on his. Of anger, confusion, and....was that sadness? Ryu was a bit uncomfortable with the silence. InuYasha had his hands together inside he sleeves, his signature pose, it seemed. Ryu cleared his throat. No reaction. "So...." Ryu started. "Um. Are you ok?" Ryu asked.

Posted

InuYasha had a mixed look on his. Of anger, confusion, and....was that sadness? Ryu was a bit uncomfortable with the silence. InuYasha had his hands together inside he sleeves, his signature pose, it seemed. Ryu cleared his throat. No reaction. "So...." Ryu started. "Um. Are you ok?" Ryu asked.

I wasn't suggesting anything bad happened.....

Ryu tried again. "ARE YOU OKAY!!!" Ryu shouted in his ear. InuYasha fell over. "I need to think!!! Go away!!" shouted InuYasha back. Ryu sighed. "Whatever...." Ryu walked off into the woods. Better not get too far from the path, i don't know these woods very well. Thought Ryu, he looked back and saw Inuyasha just sitting there. He sighed. Inuyasha opened one eye and looked back. Ryu was nowhere in sight. He got up started to ruun back to the village, he smelled something....something good! He took three quick steps and launched into the air. He saw Ryu in the distance Sitting in a tree, staring at something the other way. He looked back in time to dodge Dahaka. He landed softly on his feet and stepped into the village.

Posted

Ryu tried again. "ARE YOU OKAY!!!" Ryu shouted in his ear. InuYasha fell over. "I need to think!!! Go away!!" shouted InuYasha back. Ryu sighed. "Whatever...." Ryu walked off into the woods. Better not get too far from the path, i don't know these woods very well. Thought Ryu, he looked back and saw Inuyasha just sitting there. He sighed. Inuyasha opened one eye and looked back. Ryu was nowhere in sight. He got up started to ruun back to the village, he smelled something....something good! He took three quick steps and launched into the air. He saw Ryu in the distance Sitting in a tree, staring at something the other way. He looked back in time to dodge Dahaka. He landed softly on his feet and stepped into the village.

Dinner was eaten in an uncomfortable silence. Things were tense and eyes were darting from Kat to InuYasha. Ryu tried to break the silence a few times, unsuccessfully. InuYasha and Kat avoided eye contact. Though the most annoyed by their behavior was Shada, Kirara, Dahaka, Emerald, and Kida. They all knew the truth about the two and were annoyed. They shook their heads at them.

Posted

Dinner was eaten in an uncomfortable silence. Things were tense and eyes were darting from Kat to InuYasha. Ryu tried to break the silence a few times, unsuccessfully. InuYasha and Kat avoided eye contact. Though the most annoyed by their behavior was Shada, Kirara, Dahaka, Emerald, and Kida. They all knew the truth about the two and were annoyed. They shook their heads at them.

When Ryu was finished he sat his bowl down and his mask closed over his face, "im going for a walk, don't expect me back soon." he said, and darted into the forest. Inuyasha watched him go then stomped into is hut. Kat did the same only into her hut on the other side of the village. Everyone sighed simultaniously.

-----------------------------------------------------

Ryu sat in his thinking tree, alone and undisturbed. he saw that pink glow again in his mind. Wait, it was really there! He jumped out of the tree and tackled whatever it was. "DON'T HURT ME!!!!!" Screamed a squeaky voice. "Who the heck are you!?" said Ryu, drawing his katana and holding it to the thing's throat. "It's me! Jokin!" Ryu stood up and kicked it. "What are you doing with a jewel shard!?" asked Ryu. "i-it's l-l-lord Sesshomaru! He wants the jewel shards! Here! Take it!" Jokin through the shard into the dirt and ran off wailing. Ryu picked up the jewel shard. he examined it closely as he sat in his thinking tree. This was the piece kagome hit with the arrow! the little crack is right here! He stared harder at the little crack. A piece of the arrowhead was still in there. He used his fingernail to get it out, a tiny black tip of an arrowhead. He through it behind him and pocketed the shard, he'd give it to Kat later.

Posted

When Ryu was finished he sat his bowl down and his mask closed over his face, "im going for a walk, don't expect me back soon." he said, and darted into the forest. Inuyasha watched him go then stomped into is hut. Kat did the same only into her hut on the other side of the village. Everyone sighed simultaniously.

Ryu sat in his thinking tree, alone and undisturbed. he saw that pink glow again in his mind. Wait, it was really there! He jumped out of the tree and tackled whatever it was. "DON'T HURT ME!!!!!" Screamed a squeaky voice. "Who the heck are you!?" said Ryu, drawing his katana and holding it to the thing's throat. "It's me! Jokin!" Ryu stood up and kicked it. "What are you doing with a jewel shard!?" asked Ryu. "i-it's l-l-lord Sesshomaru! He wants the jewel shards! Here! Take it!" Jokin through the shard into the dirt and ran off wailing. Ryu picked up the jewel shard. he examined it closely as he sat in his thinking tree. This was the piece kagome hit with the arrow! the little crack is right here! He stared harder at the little crack. A piece of the arrowhead was still in there. He used his fingernail to get it out, a tiny black tip of an arrowhead. He through it behind him and pocketed the shard, he'd give it to Kat later.

*falls out of her chair laughing* I'm ok! JOCKIN?! XD It's Jaken! XD

Posted

*falls out of her chair laughing* I'm ok! JOCKIN?! XD It's Jaken! XD(btw, Sesshomaru isn't interested in the shards)

Shada walked over to her animal friends. "We have to do SOMETHING." She said to them. They nodded. "So, you have a plan?" Dahaka asked. "Well...no." She replied nervously. "I might...." Kida said shyly. "But we might need help from some of them." Kida motioned to the group as Ryu landed. He went over to Kat's hut and knocked next to the door flap. "Kat, it's Ryu." He said. The flap was lifted by Kat and Ryu came in and took out the shard. "Got it from Jaken." he said. "Thanks..." Kat said as she took it. She held it up to the others and mumbled something. Her hands glowed for half a second. She took her hands away and the shards were put together in a chunk.

Posted

ohhhhh :P im not good a spelling stuff like that..... :cry: i wouldn't know how to spell InuYasha if it werent for tons of this topic and everything xD

Shada walked over to her animal friends. "We have to do SOMETHING." She said to them. They nodded. "So, you have a plan?" Dahaka asked. "Well...no." She replied nervously. "I might...." Kida said shyly. "But we might need help from some of them." Kida motioned to the group as Ryu landed. He went over to Kat's hut and knocked next to the door flap. "Kat, it's Ryu." He said. The flap was lifted by Kat and Ryu came in and took out the shard. "Got it from Jaken." he said. "Thanks..." Kat said as she took it. She held it up to the others and mumbled something. Her hands glowed for half a second. She took her hands away and the shards were put together in a chunk.

"What did Jaken say?" asked Kat. "He said Sesshomaru is colleting them." The shock hit Ryu. Kat sighed "GREAT!" Ryu quickly left the hut so he wasn't forcibly removed. He went and sat by the fire. Whats the plan Dahaka?

my grandma is kicking me off again! :angry: I'll return!!!

Posted

"What did Jaken say?" asked Kat. "He said Sesshomaru is colleting them." The shock hit Ryu. Kat sighed "GREAT!" Ryu quickly left the hut so he wasn't forcibly removed. He went and sat by the fire. Whats the plan Dahaka?

I don't know yet, Kida was about to explain it. Dahaka replied. Oh...sorry. Ryu said turning to Kida. Ok. First, we need to get the others out and come up with excuses for why they're gone. Maybe a few of them will agree to leaving. Kida said. "I know that Sango will." Kirara said. "And Raikai!" Emerald added. "Kagome'll be the toughest to trick into leaving..." Shada said.

Posted

I don't know yet, Kida was about to explain it. Dahaka replied. Oh...sorry. Ryu said turning to Kida. Ok. First, we need to get the others out and come up with excuses for why they're gone. Maybe a few of them will agree to leaving. Kida said. "I know that Sango will." Kirara said. "And Raikai!" Emerald added. "Kagome'll be the toughest to trick into leaving..." Shada said.

I know how to get Kagome out Thought Ryu. Just follow my lead Ryu casually walked over to the group sitting by the fire. "Kagome? whats your world like?" Ryu asked. Kagome looked confused. "Oh yea!" she replied. She hadn't been home for months. "sorry! you'll have to excuse me, i forgot i told my mom would visit yesterday!" She grabbed her pack out of her hut and ran into the forest. Ryu nodded to the animals. That was the signal.

Posted

Ok, we need you to tell the others to leave, except for InuYasha and Kat. Kida said to him. Then, we pretend that I got attacked and Dahaka goes mad with rage. Shada has to go get Kat or InuYasha. Here's where it can branch out into different plans. Either we get them both to come out and have it look like Ryu gets knocked out or we have only Kat come out with Ryu knocked out already. Dahaka would knock Kat out as InuYasha comes out. Kida explained. They would either have to work together to calm Dahaka down or I would wake up after Kat is knocked out and Dahaka calms down. If we go with the second option, Ryu you can't get up until either Kat or InuYasha leaves the scene. Kida told them all looking at Ryu near the end.

Posted

This is getting complicated :wacko:

Ryu nodded. he knew exactly how to get them away. "a jewel shard!! quick! get it!" said Ryu running into the woods, everyone followed after him as expected. He swung around behind a large oak and waited. After thye were gone he ran back to the village. "Phase one completed!" said Ryu. Kida ran off into the forest and the other animals helped her make effects in the distance, making it sound as real as possible Dahaka started to rampage about. Inuyasha and kat were outside in an instant, they glared at eachother but went to help anyway. Dahaka hit Ryu with his tail, in the chestplate so he woldn't get hurt. he pretend to try to get up but fall back down. Phase two complete! he told Shada.