make a character InuYasha + multi person fan fic

623 posts in this topic

Posted

I think I know where you're going with that stone.... :unsure:

Ryu sat and the ground, catching his breath. InuYasha and Kat's ears twitched as they turned towards a bush. Kaetana fell on the ground through the bush, leaves and twigs caught in her hair and kimono. "I'm here..." She said from the ground as she tried to get her foot from the branch, which her sandal had caught on. InuYasha sighed as Kat laughed at the scene. InuYasha threw Kat the shards and helped Kaetana out. Kat caught the bag and knelt down to Ryu. "Turn around..." She said to him. He tuned his back to her, revealing the wounds across his back. "Believe me, I know how ya feel right now..." She said remembering having a similar wound. Kat took out a tiny bottle. "This is going to sting..." She said as she poured a drop onto on of the deep slashes on his back. Ryu tensed up for a moment before relaxing. His injuries were healing with the appearance of disappearing.

Oh really? what am i going to do with it? xD yep, it's pretty obvious......

Ryu popped his neck and back before sheathing his katanas. "The one time i didn't have armor on.." said Ryu stretching. When they got back to the village it was nearing dawn. Ryu didn't have any sleep at all. he walked lazily to his hut while Kat started breakfast early. More fish and spices. The jewel had a lot of shards now, that wolf had alot. And that sone. Ryu finally awoke. Thinking in your sleep is the best time to get it done. Ryu put his shirt on and his armor, he picked up his katanas and re-strung them to his back for the day. Kat almost had breakfast done, every one was up and about, exept Milo as usual.

Posted

Ryu popped his neck and back before sheathing his katanas. "The one time i didn't have armor on.." said Ryu stretching. When they got back to the village it was nearing dawn. Ryu didn't have any sleep at all. he walked lazily to his hut while Kat started breakfast early. More fish and spices. The jewel had a lot of shards now, that wolf had alot. And that sone. Ryu finally awoke. Thinking in your sleep is the best time to get it done. Ryu put his shirt on and his armor, he picked up his katanas and re-strung them to his back for the day. Kat almost had breakfast done, every one was up and about, exept Milo as usual.

Ya think? And after all that half-wolf demon stuff...

Kaetana was sitting on the log by the fire fuming. "That kid-" "Kaetana..." Kat warned from her spot over the fire. "He said he was gonna help! He needs to get his butt moving!" Kaetana yelled. "If he doesn't do it on his own, I'll help him!" Kaetana said getting up. She started stomping off towards her hut. Kat sighed. She thrust out her hand and a stream of water shot out. It went around Kaetanas stomach and froze into ice. "What?!" Kaetana yelled as she tried to break the ice. She jabbed her daggers into it to no avail. Kat had puled her back to her spot at the fire and forced her to sit dow while still cooking the fish. Kaetana huffed with her arms crossed like a child. "Food's ready!" Kat called out.

Posted

Kaetana was sitting on the log by the fire fuming. "That kid-" "Kaetana..." Kat warned from her spot over the fire. "He said he was gonna help! He needs to get his butt moving!" Kaetana yelled. "If he doesn't do it on his own, I'll help him!" Kaetana said getting up. She started stomping off towards her hut. Kat sighed. She thrust out her hand and a stream of water shot out. It went around Kaetanas stomach and froze into ice. "What?!" Kaetana yelled as she tried to break the ice. She jabbed her daggers into it to no avail. Kat had puled her back to her spot at the fire and forced her to sit dow while still cooking the fish. Kaetana huffed with her arms crossed like a child. "Food's ready!" Kat called out.

Raikai's eleven-year-oldness was getting tired of not-knowing. "Kat?" she started, "What happened the other night?"

Posted

Raikai's eleven-year-oldness was getting tired of not-knowing. "Kat?" she started, "What happened the other night?"

Kat looked up from her fish. She swallowed what she had in her mouth and looked at Dahaka. "Don't really know..." She started. "Something got Dahaka really mad, and he hit me when we were trying to calm him down." Kat said as she put another piece of fish in her mouth. "He stopped when Kida came." InuYasha said.

Posted

Kat looked up from her fish. She swallowed what she had in her mouth and looked at Dahaka. "Don't really know..." She started. "Something got Dahaka really mad, and he hit me when we were trying to calm him down." Kat said as she put another piece of fish in her mouth. "He stopped when Kida came." InuYasha said.

"I thought of something much worse," Raikai said, "Here I'll show you." On that note Raikai sent Kat an image of the clown that Kagome had said was a "Fast Food chain's mascot" but it was to strong and trapped both she and Kat in her imagination.

Posted

"I thought of something much worse," Raikai said, "Here I'll show you." On that note Raikai sent Kat an image of the clown that Kagome had said was a "Fast Food chain's mascot" but it was to strong and trapped both she and Kat in her imagination.

Kat's eyes went wide before her body went limp and fell over sideways like a rag doll onto InuYasha. Raikai looked distant and sat as still as a statue. "Kat! Kat!" InuYasha lightly shook her. Sango waved a hand in front of Raikai's face. Nothing.

Everything was black. Kat rubbed her head and sat up. 'Where am I?' She thought as she opened her eyes.

Posted

Kat's eyes went wide before her body went limp and fell over sideways like a rag doll onto InuYasha. Raikai looked distant and sat as still as a statue. "Kat! Kat!" InuYasha lightly shook her. Sango waved a hand in front of Raikai's face. Nothing.

Everything was black. Kat rubbed her head and sat up. 'Where am I?' She thought as she opened her eyes

Raikai sat up in the same blackness as Kat. "I need some Ice Cream." she said. The rare delicacy that Kagome sometime brought always helped. A bowl of it appeared on a table that appeared as well. She went over and took a bite then said, "It doesn't have a taste. Kat check this out."

Posted

Kat thought for a moment. "How about some more ice cream?" She said. Nothing happened. "You try." Kat told her. "A bowl of ice cream for Kat?" Another bowl appeared. "I think I know where we are." Kat said.

Posted

"where?" Raikai asked scratching her head.

Posted

Kat shook her head. "I would've thought you had figured it out. Your mind. Your imagination."

Posted

Kat shook her head. "I would've thought you had figured it out. Your mind. Your imagination."

Whoo I got to post my thousandths post where I wanted to

"Okay," Raikai said, "That explains the dancing pickle." Kat looked and there it was, a pickle doing the can can. "Why'd you think of that?" Kat asked. Raikai's answer was, "I'm eleven."

Posted

Kat sighed and shook her head. I know I wasn't like that when I was eleven...She thought. "Well, there's one problem..." Kat said, leaning back on a tree that popped up. "How do we get back?"

Posted

Kat sighed and shook her head. I know I wasn't like that when I was eleven...She thought. "Well, there's one problem..." Kat said, leaning back on a tree that popped up. "How do we get back?"

"Well you're usally the one who thinks of that but I know how top make it less lonesome."she said as the blackness changed to the scene of the villiage. It was as if She and Kat had just got up to talk. "It's the best I can do."

Posted

Kat sighed as her thoughts drifted to InuYasha. Would she see him again? How is he reacting to this with the others? "No offense, but I don't want to stay here forever." Kat said.

Posted (edited)

Kat sighed as her thoughts drifted to InuYasha. Would she see him again? How is he reacting to this with the others? "No offense, but I don't want to stay here forever." Kat said.

InuYasha sat impatiently as everybody triedto figure out what was going on. Ryu closed his eyes so he could concentrate better, Raikai's mind started to flicker to life. Finally a clear image of Kat and Raikai came into his head. They were sitting in the village, obviously created by Raikai's mind, because his hut was on the wrong side of the village. He saw a floating bowl of...Ice cream? a very scary dancing pickle, doing the can can. Kat sat on one of the halfed logs by where th e fire is supposed to be, her eyes were closed and she was probably thinking. Raikai kept tuckng her knees into her chest, and squeezing her eyes shut as she bobbled in the air. everytime she did this another bowl of ice cream appeared, different flavor too. Ryu tried to get inside her mind, but whatever she did to get Katand herself stuck in there, was keeping him out. He tried to concentrate harder but InuYasha kept shouting. Ryu stood up and hurled his katana so fast no one knew he even moved. The katana slid into the back of InuYasha's shirt and yanked him with it as it it went hilt deep into a tree just outside the village. Ryu closed his eyes again and tried to concentrate harder still. he finally saw a huge blue barrier around the village in Raikai's mind. He took out his remaining katana and sliced through it. he stepped inside and was shocked at how many dancing pickles,and bowls of ice cream appeared. Kat sensed him and stood up. "How did you get in here?! Can you get out?!" She walked over to him and poked him to make sure he wasn't a figment of Raikai's imagination. "Yes im real. i don't think we can get out the same way any of us got in though. And one question, why do you like InuYasha so much if he can't shut his trap?!" knowing this would happen Ryu bent over backwards to avoid Kats raging claws, and went into a backhand spring to avoid further harm to himself. kat was about to start screaming but something told her not to. She stomped off to her imaginary hut, and flopped on to her imaginary floor. "What was that!?" ylled Raikai. "That, is how we're getting out of here." Raikai looked at him like he was psicho. "If we get Kat hurt enough emotionally, really thinking about inuYasha, then maybe i can get him here so he can help get us out. get me so far?" asked Ryu sitting on a halfed log. Raikai turned and started shouting random things about her and Inuyasha. Mostly InuYasha though. "Okay think about Inuyasha as hard as you can!" said Ryu shutting his eyes. As expected, Kat came flying out of her hut ready to kill. Suddenly InuYasha still attached to the tree appeared in between Raikai and Kat. "saved your life!" said Ryu jokingly. Raikai had hr hands out hpoing it would stop the raging inferno Kat gave out, her blazing katanas, and of course her kicking feet. Instead of killing Raikai though, she hit the tree and was knocked unconsious. InuYasha had a look of pure horror on his face. He was breathing hard and trying to remove the katana withiut hurting himself or his shirt. Ryu moved his hand out and the sword slid out of the tree and flew to him. he caught it and sheathed it as he walked over to Kat. He lifted hr over hisshoulder and carried her to her hut. he came out to meet Inuyasha who was almost as mad as Kat was, but only because he was jealous he couldn't do that with tetsaiga. Ryu half-laughed and sat on a stump. "we did all that to Kat to get you here, now how are you going to help get us out?" asked Raikai. Inuyasha got a certain look in his eye, then Drew tetsaiga. "Block the attack!" shouted InuYasha as he brought tetsaiga down upon Raikai. She blocked it with her katana, but it smashed back and tetsaiga's backside hit Raikai on the head. it pulsed, and the village started to disintegrate. The ground beneath them disapeared and they started to fall. Ryu's fire wings ignited and he caught Kat, and Raikai, InuYasha was using his clothes as a parachute. The REAL village started to show up as they landed. Their lifless bodies burst into flame as their real ones landed. "Goodby! If Kat wakes up tell her the whole plan okay Raikai?" Ryu flew off to his thinking tree. Everyone else's face was half confused, half terrified at the lifeless body thing. And then, them falling from the sky.

Edited by THE DARK ONE (see edit history)